All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 10'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alot of promises here....is the professor really going to spank her? After all she told nadine a big fib, she is going to have a drink!

Going to the shops with Chrrey...potential spank and love interest?

Night out with Kam...!!!

Lily round 2, she will certainly get another red......bare this time?

GF and I are loving your story so much! I got a warning today for being cheeky, and told i will get a red if i am naughty again!! Yikes!!

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Good series. Weak installment. All chit chat and no action.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

Personally I like the talk. Gives the story more flavor and the characters more depth. One spanking after another after another and not much else would get old fast. I can see plenty of possible twists and turns and very curious where it leads in your mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like these kind of intermediate chapters. They do give more color to the lead character and its interactions with others; makes them more real and adds to suspense. Prefer it over a mere sequence of action scenes - as enjoyable those may be - because of the benefits from an ebb and flow in the narrative; less monotonous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.A. Ryde@K.A. Ryde
my first erotica, a collection of short stories, is available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJQK4ZJQ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES