All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 13'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am guessing Kelly has a better understanding of Lily now, and of her own needs. I think Nadine had spotted this in her from the beginning, and it is just a matter of time before Kelly takes her first trip over Nadines lap.....or will Cherry spank her first?

I cant wait to find out!

I am finding Kam too confusing, and i also find i simply dont really care that much about her. So whilst this chapter was very well written, i seem to only be interested in Kelly's reactions. Kam was there just as part of the scenery, which obviously she is not.

Still enjoying the story and pleased to see another chapter, so please keep going.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 2 years ago

Is good! I think I really prefer the evolution of her interactions with the students and becoming comfy as a domme, and maybe a return of her old roommate, but a bit of variety is good. *****

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
OUTSTANDING 5 Stars

That was an outstanding chapter and top shelf storytelling. Very well done. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish i had waited until the story was finished and then read it all the way through in one go. I think it would work better for me that way. The last two chapters should have been one chapter, i dont like being fed the story in such small bite sized pieces. But that is my opinion, others may enjoy the way the story is being presented.

I thought it was just me who had not connected with the Kam character, but i see another reviewer below feels similar. As a side character they are fine but as a main character, bit of a turn off.

Perhaps, hopefully, the story can get back on track, i find the Lily, Cherry and Nadine characters much more exciting, and of course we have naughty Nat to come

You have really done a good job of setting up this story, so many characters and situations to explore. I enjoy your writing style and feel very pleased each time i see a new chapter is published. Looking for number 14!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writing aside from Kam. The character is the weakest part of the story as a whole. The plural pronouns hurt the flow and the character feels like a plot device. Not distinct and human the way Kelly, Cherry, and Lila are.and the budding relationship feels forced and unconvincing.

When I write and discover characters like that I find I'm usually just projecting something I want to write or explore without regard for whether the character fits. If I discover it in editing I pull the character and maybe give it a dedicated, unrelated story later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

, my revenge will be so sweet," they whispered, wiping at their face

Should Kam be saying my? I would have thought it should be our revenge........

Or is Kam finding she feels differently with Kelly. Thus Love could blossom and her sex drive would change? So she is not asexual with someone she falls in love with.

Very confusing.

Good story, most exciting, lots of lovely bottoms to be spanked yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About time something good happened. It's been dragging along. Please drop the they, them pronouns it makes it confusing to read. I'm not a fan of these pronouns being pushed upon us by some activists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice exploration of both Kam and Kelly's exploration of their desires and feelings, as well as keeping it friendly.

Please don't let anyone change how you are writing Kam, they are a fun character.

Prospecting_for_snowProspecting_for_snowover 1 year ago

Not a fan of the they/them pronouns, but the way you are using them is interesting to me. It may be giving me more of a perspective. Keep it up, the writing is quite good.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

"but Kam was still ace"

oh god, Kelly. Invite them in! Kam can say no themselves if it's a no...

Sorry, skringle, I'm—I'm getting really attached to these characters!

Thank you so much for this, and—seriously—fuck the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.A. Ryde@K.A. Ryde
my first erotica, a collection of short stories, is available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJQK4ZJQ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES