All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 16'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too preachy. I think I'm done with this story, I come here for fun, not politics

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really, really enjoy this story. I will say I usually come here to get a break from the awful world we live in, so not a big fan of a racial tension theme. That said, I appreciate your well roundedness as a person! Just looking for some more swatting and asses at this part of my day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't want to give bad ratings. Yet. But now, I don't like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well i did not see that coming. Certainly will not help Kelly sort herself out. But, whilst the accusers were plainly stupid, it does go to show 2 things:

1) in a job like hers you must be the same to everyone.

2) the people she let off, after they agreed to say they were spanked, blabbed big time

Also if the whole student body know there is no way Nadine will not also know very soon indeed.

Poor Kelly, a baptism of fire!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Get Back On Track

Please get the story back on track to girls getting spanked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great start, first few chapters were very good indeed. It promised much, teasing and letting the reader imagine where the excitement would go!

Its turned into a very damp squib. Every chance the writer had to fire up the story has been rejected for another round of Kelly being weak and undecided. Now a racial theme....

Its simply become ridiculous, and certainly need recatagorising as irritating

I dont think i have ever been more dissapointed..... writer do domething!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your writing and your character building. Kelly’s internal turmoil is very interesting and I’m glad you tell her story the way you do.

But I’m also a pervert who wants to read about young girls getting stripped, and spanked, and crying, and some of them getting off on it and coming back for more, I hope we can have both good characters AND plenty of lewd filth, and for many future chapters. I know that my not want to be the story you want to tell, but it’s the story I want to read. Good luck and thanks for what you have given so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story started out as a something new, something exciting and in the end was a whimper of it’s original self. Very disappointing.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

I'm so happy for Kelly that she has friends now who will hold space for her exploration of sexuality and kink. Maybe they'll also hold space for exploration of neurodivergence? Her social history certainly reads a certain way. Much love to her, much appreciation for this story. Thank you skringle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous