Red Polka Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the group chatted and laughed, Sean got more and more comfortable, even managing to make a few jokes about school, and some of the teachers. Janet was getting up and down every once and a while to check on their dinner, finally pronouncing that everything was ready.

They all sat down in the dining room to an excellent dinner, which was just as well, as Sean had already consumed 2 drinks, and putting some food in his stomach was probably a good idea, he thought to himself. After dessert, Roman and Sarah volunteered to clean up, so Sean sat there with the other girls, entertaining and amusing two extremely attractive young females in a very un-Sean like fashion, as if there was nothing to it!

When the dinner clean-up was complete, and Sarah and Roman re-joined them, Janet produced a deck of cards, and proposed they play "Black Out", a game which Sean had never heard of.

"How do you play?" he asked.

"It's a fun game for a party," Janet explained, "because it's simple, and you don't need a specific number of people. Here's how it works ... you deal out hands; and play in turn, following suit and trying to win tricks, sort of like Hearts, except there aren't any penalty cards. At the beginning of each hand, after the deal, a card is turned up for trump, and if you have a void in a suit, you can trump in to win the trick."

"More like Bridge," Sean said; his parents had taught him how to play.

"Exactly, but there are two big differences ... when you deal, you start by giving everyone 1 card for the first hand; 2 for the second, 3 for the and so on, until you reach 10 cards in a 5 person game ... if we had 6 people it would be a maximum of 8 cards ... and then you go back down the ladder to one card ... and that's the last round in the game. OK, so far?"

Sean and Roman nodded their heads at Janet in agreement.

"Now here's the tricky part; before each hand, after the trump suit is exposed, everyone puts a fist on the table, and raps three times together, and then sticks out a certain number of fingers to show how many tricks you are expecting to win ... here I'll show you."

Janet rapped her right fist, knuckles down, on the table three times and then on the fourth time stuck out 2 fingers to demonstrate.

"So I'm expecting to win 2 tricks with my hand, and that trump suit."

"Seems straightforward," Sean ventured.

"Not so fast, because you can only score if you win exactly the number of tricks you bid, otherwise you are "blacked out", and the scorekeeper erases your bid with some pencil strokes. If you bid 2, and make exactly 2, you get the number of tricks you bid, plus 10, in this case 12 points."

"Can you bid 0?" Roman asked.

"Of course; and if make it you get 10 points ... if you need to bid more than 5, you use both hands. At the end of the game, high score wins."

"Just one more rule," Janet added with a grin, "when all of the bids are displayed and recorded, if the number exactly equals the number of cards in the deal, then the dealer has to change their bid, by taking either one more, or one less ... so in every hand someone is always "blacked out".

"So you don't want to be dealer," Sean said with a grin.

"Mostly," Janet said, "let's play a half round, up to 10 only, 'til you get the idea."

After this explanation, a riotous first round ensued, dominated by the girls, who already knew the game; and augmented by additional drinks, although the girls had switched to an orange and cranberry concoction Janet had mixed with some of the vodka earlier.

"OK," Janet said, "that was for practice; because the guys had never played before ... this time it's for real."

"Shouldn't we play for something?" Michelle said, giving Janet a knowing look; Michelle had won the first game.

"Oh, you mean like a reward!" Janet said mischievously.

"Yes, but what kind?" Michelle asked slyly.

"OK, how about this? If you win, you get to be kissed by the member of the opposite sex who has the worst score!"

"Janet!" Sarah exclaimed.

"And no little pecks on the cheek, either," she commanded, as she looked at a somewhat surprised audience, "mouth open, tongues together ... you all know the drill!"

"For how long?" Michelle said, giving Sean a sidelong glance.

"At least 30 seconds," Janet said, her large dark eyes sparkling, "just like playing spin the bottle in junior high ... but with the kissing on steroids!"

"But I'm not allowed to kiss boys," Sarah protested with a giggle, "My mother won't let me!"

"Oh, right!" Michelle said sarcastically, "we all totally believe that!"

"Nice try," Janet said to Sarah, "but your mother isn't here ... and anyway, there's a 50% chance you'll just end up kissing Roman ... not that you two have done anything like that before ... have you?"

"Never," Roman deadpanned, "we promised Sarah's mother!"

"You two are the worst liars I've ever heard," Janet said with a laugh, "now stop pretending to be so innocent and deal the cards!"

As luck would have it, Sarah won the first game. Sean looked on with more than a little interest as Janet tallied the score, he hadn't done very well, but Roman was worse, and was therefore the loser. Sean was partly relieved, and partly disappointed; going first might have been awkward ... but then again, kissing the lovely Sarah could have been something to remember!

Sean watched, fascinated, as Sarah and Roman got up and stood together.

"Now keep your hands at your sides Roman, no touching," Janet admonished in a teasing tone.

As Roman took her by the waist, Sarah gave her audience a little knowing smile, and then wrapped her arms around Roman's neck, and they began kissing with very obvious intensity. As they continued to embrace, Sarah sensuously moved her body back and forth against him, clearly intent on a seduction, despite the audience. As Sean watched this sexy scene, one thing was certain; he and Nancy had never done anything quite like that!

"Ahem," Janet interjected, after they had been kissing for what seemed like a very long time, "that's way more than 30 seconds."

"My, my," Michelle giggled, as Roman and Sarah broke apart, "what will Sarah's mother say about this?"

"I suspect she'll think they do a bit more than just kissing, won't she!" Janet replied with a laugh.

"Definitely!" Michelle remarked, as a flushed Sarah and Roman sat down.

Sean did a lot better in the next game, as he started to figure out the bidding strategy. Going into the last hand, he and Sarah were tied, well ahead of the others. Sarah had the deal, and distributed one card to each of them, and then turned over the trump card, an ace of hearts.

Sean looked at his card, a lowly 3 of clubs. Since he wasn't leading, there was a very high probability that his bid of zero would secure him 10 points, and victory, or a tie for sure, but only if Sarah didn't have a winning trump to bid. The fists came down three times, and then the fingers came out, and Sean noted that everyone else bid zero except Sarah, who had her index finger extended. She must have a trump, Sean decided, which meant he'd lose, and she would end up kissing Roman again. Damn!

"You have to change your bid, Sarah," he heard a laughing Janet say.

"This isn't fair!" Sarah protested hotly.

"That's the rule," Michelle gloated, "Looks like no kissing for you this time!"

"You could change to 2, rather than 0," Janet suggested in an amused way, "that way you'll get blacked out for sure."

"Very funny," Sarah retorted, flipping over a queen of hearts, "I think I get the trick, unless someone has the king, which isn't likely given that no one bid anything."

"Sean wins," she continued, grabbing the score sheet from Janet, as the rest of them laughingly turned over their cards, "now let's see which of these sex-starved hussies is going to do the kissing!"

"Gee Janet," Sarah added sarcastically, after she finished with the totals, "that's a really pathetic score ... I think we should have an extra rule that if you finish 50 points or more behind the next person, you have to take all your clothes off before you kiss the winner ... what do you think, Michelle?"

"That's not a bad idea," Michelle answered with a giggle.

"You two are a riot," Janet said, standing up, "but this isn't 'strip black out'; if there even is such a thing. C'mon Sean, let's give this bunch of amateurs a show."

Sean nervously stood up as Janet approached him. Without any hesitation, she put her arms around his neck, and they locked together in what quickly became a fiery kiss, one that made Sean lightheaded with its intensity. She felt so good in his arms, so warm, and so, so female! When Michelle signalled that they had spent at least 30 seconds, they broke off the kiss, but Janet still clung to him, looking into his eyes, and smiling invitingly at him.

"So?" Michelle said in an inquisitive way to Janet.

"M, m ... he's pretty good at that," Janet purred in a soft voice, winking at Sean, and then releasing him, "maybe next time I will take my clothes off for him Sarah."

Sean's ego soared, but he tried to keep calm, as if he kissed girls like Janet all the time ... right!

Sean sat down, hoping that none of the other girls had noticed that he had a bit of an erection. For sure Janet had felt it! He took a large swallow from his drink, and then started to deal the cards, which Sarah had placed in front of him.

This game was very hotly contested, as Roman had also figured out the bidding and playing strategy, and there were plenty of alcohol induced whoops of joy, or cries of sorrow, as the players won and lost individual hands. In a clear indication, at least to Sean, that supernatural forces were surely at work, Roman uncovered the ace of hearts once again as the trump for the last hand. Sean looked at his own card; a 7 of hearts stared back. Given that there were four other cards out, there was a pretty fair chance that someone else had a heart, and if they did, probably something better than his.

Sean agonized for a moment over what to do, and then asked Sarah for the score sheet. Everyone was a few points behind him, but he could secure victory if he took the trick, or possibly secure defeat if he went down, and the rest of them made it. The solution was obvious, bet the heart, and get another kiss. It wasn`t a sure thing, but close enough!

"Everyone ready?" Janet said excitedly.

Five fists on the table said everyone was.

"One ... two... three ... show!"

Sean looked around, he and Michelle each had a finger showing, the others had bid zero. Since Roman was the dealer, and the total bid was two, he didn't have to take a forced bid of one.

"Let's see," Sean thought, doing some rapid mental arithmetic, "when she beats me, and the others count 10, she'll be second to Janet, and I'll lose, and get to kiss Sarah."

"Your lead Sarah," Janet directed, at which point Sarah turned over an 8 of diamonds.

Janet and Roman, no longer trying to play in turn; exposed nothing cards, while Michelle looked at Sean with a grin.

"You first," she said, pointing at him.

Sean turned over his 7 of trumps, trying to look disappointed at losing.

"Oh damn!" Michelle exclaimed, showing everyone the 6 of hearts, and then flinging it into the centre of the table.

"Sean wins again," Janet said with a smirk, "and Michelle loses!"

"He's not usually that lucky at cards," Roman offered to Sarah with a laugh.

Sean noticed that Michelle was already standing beside him, ready to give him his reward. She didn't look at all disappointed at the outcome. Suddenly Sean was much more nervous than he had been with Janet!

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off first, Michelle?" Janet inquired sweetly, obviously looking for a little revenge.

"Maybe later, Janet," Michelle shot right back, glaring at her, "after I've had a few more drinks."

Michelle put her hand on Sean's shoulder, to signal him to get up. After Sean arose, and stood facing her, she put her arms around his neck, and looked at him with a gentle smile. He could smell the entrancing fragrance she was wearing, and feel the soft mounds of her breasts as she pulled him to her.

And then she was kissing him, her tongue hungrily entwined with his, raising his temperature as she ground the softness of her body into him. Involuntarily, he embraced her right back, pulling her tightly to him, lost in the passion of her kiss.

"I think that's enough, Michelle," he heard Janet's voice say sarcastically, "or you will end up taking your clothes off ... and not just for kissing!"

Sean and Michelle broke apart, and Sean was aware that he was breathing somewhat heavily. Michelle was a little flushed, and her eyes had a definite sparkle to them as she looked at him.

"You're right, Janet," she said, turning her head in that direction, "he's pretty good at this!"

"And he's getting quite a lot of practice," Sarah added wryly, "isn't he?"

"Maybe you'd like me to kiss you as well," she continued, giving Sean a suggestive look, "I'm sure Roman won't mind."

Before Sean could think of a clever answer, Janet interjected.

"Let's change games; there's a cupboard full of them in the den."

"OK," Sarah replied, "but first we need new drinks; you guys can't expect us to keep kissing you when our glasses are empty, now can you?"

Roman and Sean collected the glasses from the table, and headed to the kitchen to prepare refills. As they dumped the remnants, and charged the glasses with new ice, they could hear the girls giggling and laughing in the den, clearly they were starting to be affected by the alcohol. Suddenly it got very quiet.

"Omigod!" Janet's voice said after a pause.

"Look at these!"

That was Michelle.

"Can we watch one?" they heard Sarah say in an animated tone.

"With the guys?"

Michelle again.

"Sure, why not," they heard Sarah answer, "it might be fun!"

By this time Roman and Sean had returned from bartending duties. As Sean set the tray of drinks down, he noticed that the three girls were inspecting the contents of a cabinet, whose solid wooden door hung open.

"What are you looking at?" Roman asked.

"It's my parents secret cabinet," Janet answered, "it's always locked, but my father must have forgotten or something."

"What's inside ... booze?"

"See for yourselves."

As Sean approached from across the room, he suddenly felt his face flush, as he realized what the girls were looking at ... a neatly organized library of porn flicks, along with some other items.

"Your parents must be more fun than the way you described them, Janet!" Roman remarked.

"This is embarrassing," Janet complained, "they're not supposed to have stuff like this ... they're ... they're my parents."

"So what," Michelle countered, "they're also adults ... I've read that lots of couples watch porn together, or even with their friends ... it doesn't make them criminals, or kinky or anything."

"Look they're in alphabetical order: 'Debbie does Dallas'; 'Deep Throat'; they have some classics." Roman noted.

"And how would you know that?" Sarah asked suspiciously.

"Just things I've read." Roman answered defensively.

"Oh sure," Sarah said, but she had a twinkle in her eye.

"Busted, big guy!" Michelle laughed.

"There seem to be some missing," Janet remarked.

"They probably took them away for the weekend," Michelle suggested, "maybe your father was rushing, and forgot to lock this up."

"Which means they do watch them with their friends," Janet said a little despondently, "which makes me wonder what else they do."

"Don't jump to all kinds of conclusions," Michelle said, "what would you rather have, parents that sneak around and cheat on each other, until someone gets caught and there's a messy divorce; or ones that share an active sex life, even if they go so far as to change partners once and a while?"

"I guess you're right ... but it still feels weird!" Janet replied, "It's just hard to think about them like that ... you know, like having sex and everything."

"Well, you didn't arrive in this world from underneath a cabbage leaf," Sarah ventured, "now did you?"

"That's exactly what my mother told me," Janet replied, finally able to laugh a little.

"Mine too," Michelle joked, "but of course I didn't believe her!"

"Well, are we going to stand around all night discussing your parent's sex life," Sarah said impatiently, "or are we going to watch one of these?"

"Which one?" Janet asked.

"I don't know; I've never seen one before." Sarah replied.

"Why don't we let Roman choose," Sarah added sarcastically, "he seems to know all about this stuff!"

"Good idea," Michelle said, "Roman, what would you recommend?"

"The 'Debbie' flick for sure," he said with a grin, "it's about a bunch of cheerleaders ... maybe afterwards you girls can help us recreate a few of the scenes."

"In your dreams, maybe!" Sarah retorted, giving him a playful slap on the arm.

"C'mon Janet," Michelle said with a giggle, "let's put it on so Sarah can see what these cheerleaders look like getting laid!"

As they played the movie, Roman and the girls made smart remarks at various points in the action. Sean found the situation somewhat embarrassing; he and Roman had seen some porn together before, but never in the company of the opposite sex.

It was also quite an eye opener; he had no idea that girls would talk about sex so openly in front of him! Some of it was amusing, as he listened to Sarah and Janet debate whether one of the actresses breasts were real; and some of it a little shocking, as the three of them discussed the anal sex scene, and whether they would ever try it. The vote appeared to be Sarah and Michelle, never; Janet, maybe; but only with someone she really trusted.

What was even more disconcerting was that from the remarks being made, it was clear he was the only virgin in the room. The high he had been on from the kissing; was now a low, as he contemplated this depressing fact. How could he date a girl like Michelle when he was, in sexual terms, a raw rookie!

* * *

As the porn movie came to a conclusion, Michelle found herself quite aroused. Even though some of the sex scenes were ridiculous, or just funny; the overall effect of the alcohol, the film, and that kiss with Sean were putting her very much in a "Montreal" mood. At a minimum she wanted Sean to kiss her again, but could she trust herself to stop at just kissing?

While she was considering her intentions, she noticed that Janet was carefully replacing the DVD in its correct place in the cabinet, so that her father wouldn't know it had been played. Janet and Roman were looking at the rest of the titles, probably to choose something else, but then they lifted a maroon coloured box from the shelf below the DVD collection.

"What's this?" Janet exclaimed, putting it carefully down on the coffee table so the others could see it.

"RED POLKA DOTS," Roman read aloud, "An Adult Game For Swingers!"

As Michelle moved closer, along with Sarah and Sean, she saw that the box lid was decorated with an illustration of a teenage couple dancing, below a stylized curved musical staff, which snaked back and forth, and was adorned with gold notes.

The couple was dressed 50's style. The girl had a pony tail, with a white blouse with a Peter Pan collar underneath a red sweater, and a white full skirt covered with red polka dots, as well as saddle shoes and short socks. The boy had a crew cut, white shirt, skinny tie and plaid jacket, as well as black slacks, white socks, and black shoes. The two characters were leering a little at each other, like they knew a dirty secret.

"The polka dots girl looks a lot like you, Janet," Michelle observed, making the others laugh.

"You know; I had a skirt like that when I was little ... a bit shorter though," Janet remarked.