Red Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and would you mind, maybe if we stole Jessie back to our room for the night? All four of us."

"Sure. Hopefully I will still have something to give."

"I know you. You will still have plenty to give. Just don't drink too much."

Helen arrived with Jessie in tow.

"Thank you for my gift. That was sweet, and sweet. Eating pineapple is doing you good Michael. So, what is up?"

Hope explained the first part of the plan to Helen, who thought it was a good idea as long as Jessie was up for the idea.

"Jessie is up to it. Aren't you slut?" Jessie nodded smiling. "And Michael is going to find and fuck Kelly. Are you happy, slut, that Michael now wants to fuck your mother?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Oh, before you go. When Jessie got me, I was over by the showers watching a couple in the shower. He was peeing on her. It was wild. He sprayed all over her tits. I want to try it sometime, and I want you to shoot it Hope."

"You are a freak. But if that is something you want, and Michael is willing, sure."

"We can talk about it, but first I am a man on a mission."

"Well, give us about an hour, but make sure she cums. It would be impolite to leave her hanging," said Helen wistfully.

I found Kelly with my parents by the bar having drinks. All three were naked and both Kelly and my mother that post orgasmic after glow.

"So, everything worked out well with Jessie. She was really very happy when she found out you all were coming to the party. She has had this thing about Hope and Helen since she first met them, and then when she saw your magazines, and your mother explained everything, she just had to get to know you," said Kelly.

"I guess she knows Hope and I a little better now, and right now she getting to know Helen and Hope even more. If it is not against the rules, I think the plan is for her to spend the night in our room."

"No, not against the rules. To be honest so far tonight we have only enjoyed Kelly's company ourselves. Though I am guessing that your reason for coming and chatting us up was for another reason," laughed my dad.

"I would be honored to enjoy that lovely piece of equipment between your legs Michael."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Not so much obvious, as a natural progression. First the daughter and then the mother. But I hope I am more than just a curiosity."

"You are much more than a curiosity. My parents have impeccable taste, and you are a beautiful vibrant woman."

"Oh, and flattery. And yes, I know about your parent's tastes. Eve and I have no secrets. But don't worry your secrets are safe with me and Jessie." I looked over at my mother with a not so happy look.

"Don't worry Michael. Those are the only other people who know. But why don't you and Kelly go and get to know each other a little better. Maybe Robert and I will mingle a bit."

"Come along then doctor, let's see if we can make some secrets of our own."

"Oh, I love a good secret," quipped Kelly and we headed off towards her room, via the pool area.

There were couples and three-somes everywhere indulging in a host of carnal pleasures. As we passed the mattress that Jessie and my wives were occupying, Jessie looked up from between Helen's legs and smiled at us.

"Be careful if you have him cum in your mouth, there is a lot of it," laughed a happy Jessie. Both Helen and Hope looked up the daisy chain of sapphic pleasure.

"We will want to hear all about how our good doctor tastes,' said Hope with a wicked pussy juice covered grin, and then went back to licking Jessie's gash.

Once we arrived at Kelly's room, the good doctor closed the door behind us and sat on her bed.

"You are sweet to indulge me, but you don't have to you know, I have had a number of quite nice orgasms already this evening. So, if you would prefer to go back to the others......"

I did not give her a chance to finish her sentence. I leaned down and kissed her. Her mouth opened to mine and our tongues did most of the work. My hand cupped her ample breast, eliciting a soft moan from deep within her. As I toyed with her pierced nipple, she took my hard shaft in her palm and wrapped her fingers around it and stroked slowly up and down. It was my turn to moan.

I moved from her soft lips and eager tongue to the nape of her neck and her earlobe. Kelly shivered.

"Mmmmm...that is nice....Eve was right to suggest you to me.......mmmm."

I nibbled at her neck. She giggled. I sucked at her neck. She moaned.

"You are going to leave a mark," she cooed.

"I know. I want people to see the marks."

"Mmmmm....only school girls get hickeys."

"Every day is a lesson."

"What will people say when they see this hickey?"

"People will say that you have been marked by your young lover for all to see."

I licked and sucked hard. I returned to her earlobe and softly sucked it in. She continued to stroke my hard cock. I moved to the spot on her neck that I had been marking and licked and then sucked it again.

"You are a devil." Satisfied that I left a large lasting mark, I slowly moved down to her shoulder blade, kissing my way down towards her tits. I lowered my body as moved down, making it hard for her stroke my rigid pole.

"Just lay back and enjoy."

"If you insist good sir." I kissed and sucked the hard nub of one breast and softly caressed the other. I blew on her nipple. Again, she shuddered and shivered. I gently sucked in her nipple and danced my tongue over it in my mouth. "Mmmmm. Hope and Helen are very lucky women." I moved slowly to her other breast, licking and kissing my way over. I gave this nipple the same treatment as the other. She cooed and moaned and purred. I dragged my tongue to the inner side of her tit and sucked hard, again intending to leave a large hickey. "Wicked, wicked boy."

"I intend to be very wicked with you."

"I hope so."

I moved down eventually to her flower and brought her to orgasm.

"You have a talented tongue, so I guess you know how to mount a woman."

I showed her that I could ride. She was tight and taught, and wet. We fucked with me on top, and then with her mounting me, and then I fucked her on all fours. My cock pistoning in and out of her as I held her hips. Her cunt was drenching my cock. Kelly met me thrust for thrust. I could see that she was coming close to her boiling point.

"Fuck me.....fuck me like you fucked Jessie.....fuck me like her.....god....yes.....fuck me in my ass....fuck me....I want to cum with you in my ass."

I pulled out of her wet pussy and lined up my helmet to her sphincter and she immediately pushed back onto me and let out a gasp.

"Mmmm.....yes....now fuck me....fuck me hard...."

Kelly knew how to fuck with a cock in her ass. I thrust into her hard and fast. She met me thrust for thrust, making sure to get me as deep as possible. I knew she was getting close, as was I, so I started to move faster and faster. And then she stopped.

"No. I want to see you when I cum. I want to see you when you cum."

She pulled off my manhood and lay on her back and raised her legs.

"Take me like this."

I put a foot of hers on each shoulder as she spread her ass cheeks and slide easily into her still gaping hole.

"Mmmmm......that is nice....now fuck me."

I fucked her ass hard and fast, thrusting deep into her as she rubbed her clitty. I saw her expression change to pure lust and she screamed and shuddered.

"God yes.....fuck me....fuck my ass....god....fuck....cumming......cum inside me.....cum.....yes...."

I stayed inside her as the tremors in her body slowed and my cock shrank and slid out.

"Hmmm....that was good," Kelly purred. I lay down beside her, spooning her and holding her in my arms. I softly kissed her neck. "That was nice. I could do that more often. My husband.....soon to be x......does not like anal sex. I love it. Not really sure what he likes these days. He is gone more than he is home. But you don't want to talk."

"No, that is fine. I don't think I should stop holding you just yet."

"You really are sweet and seeing as you have me in a body lock, I guess I will talk. Look, Jessie does not know any of this, but my husband Paul filed for divorce. Your parents know, and that is about it, other than you, now. Really out of the blue. As I said, he is rarely home. I think he still loves me. He says he does, but that we should both be free. Your folks were devastated when they found out. Paul had said nothing to your father about it, or anything, and they are friends. But it is what it is. I have Jessie, and I have your parents. Eve even asked me to live with them, even if just on the weekends. I just don't know if I should or not."

"If I know my mother at all, I would have to say she has already made the decision for you. If she and my father did not want it, she would not have asked. And...I think my relationship status is probably what made her think of it in the first place. One question, do you love them? My parents?"

"More than you can imagine. Well, probably not more than you can. Sorry. So yes."

"So then do it."

"You think so?"

"Look, you would not have mentioned it if you did not like the idea, plus if my mother hasn't already worked her magic on you to do it, then you know she will eventually. So, I say, save yourself the worry and the angst, and just say yes."

"OK, wise one, what about Jessie?"

"Well, you said she was out on her own now, and she will find her own way. I think she is currently working on a couple of friends now."

"That's funny," laughed Kelly. "But more than that, she was a real wild child and only started to settle while in college. I think she practically slept with anything that moved. But she graduated and came to work with me. She has never had a lasting friendship with anyone. Then she met Helen and Hope and somewhere along the way they bonded a bit the few times they met." I almost said something about them bonding now but thought better of it.

"I know they like her a lot. Helen even mentioned the idea of Jessie coming to visit."

"I am betting they are 'liking' her a lot right now." She even did the air quotes and managed a smile. It looked like Kelly and I had a similar sense of humor. "I think it would be great if she had stable friends like the three of you."

"Friends with benefits OK?"

"Stable friends with benefits."

"Actually.....you know.....we have friends who have stables......"

"Ha ha.......funny man," she said with a smirk. "Can we do this again?"

"You want me to fuck you in the ass again, now?"

"No silly. Not right now. But yes.......sometime....you can even fuck my pussy too."

"I would like that, and I am sure Hope and Helen would love getting to know you as well."

"So, they would be willing to fuck an old lady like me?"

"Well, first off you are not old. Secondly you are only a few years older than Helen who is a few years older than Hope. Lastly, well they have been with my mother. So, I don't see age being a factor. Seeing as you are going to be here tomorrow and are flying down with us to the city, maybe you can get to know them better tomorrow. So, easy peesy."

"You know, sex with you is pretty alright, but you know what? Talking with you isn't half bad either. Maybe, I might get to taste what comes out of that nice piece of meat you have tomorrow to pay you back for a very lovely fuck and orgasm."

"I don't keep a ledger, but I am sure that I will get the opportunity to experience your oral talents in the not-so-distant future, as well as a repeat visit to that lovely muff and ass of yours."

"You do know the right things to say. You have a lot of your father in you. He has the same way of sincerely being able to make any woman feel special, though I don't think he has ever marked me the way you have," referring to her two very dark and visible hickeys. "I'll be embarrassed going back out there and having them see."

"Only be embarrassed if you truly did not enjoy our time together. Otherwise, wear them proudly."

"You are a devil, and a very wonderful devil at that. Come on, let's go back out there. Oh, and if you would not say anything to Jessie about the divorce. Please, I will tell her soon enough, but I don't want her to know just yet."

"She will hear nothing from me." I kissed Kelly on the neck, to which she rolled over and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"I look forward to our next encounter, my young lover Michael."

We went back to the party, hand in hand. Kelly smiled as we passed the fucking and non fucking couples. Some stared, most smiled back. They all whispered back and forth. We found my parents still at the bar, now joined by my wives and Jessie. Hope had her arm around Jessie while Helen was between my parents stroking my father's manhood. My mother was the first to speak.

"Well, I can see that you two obviously had a good time. Kelly you are radiant, though I am not sure why Michael felt the need to mark you."

"I quite like my hickeys. Your son can mark me like this anytime he wants, as long as Helen and Hope allow him to." Kelly kissed me gain, just as passionately as she had in her room. "Thank you...Helen...Hope for lending me your wonderful husband."

"It was our pleasure, and it looks like it was yours too," responded Helen. "And thank you for letting us play with your daughter. Would you mind if we kept her for the night?" Jessie looked at her mother hopefully.

"She is quite old enough to make her own decisions, but in this case, you may keep her for the night. Actually, as we will be travelling with you to the city Monday morning you may have her for your pleasure until then. Just don't tire her out too much, she has to work Monday." Jessie was beaming at her mother's response. "Jessie, be obedient and do everything either Hope, Helen, or Michael tell you to do."

"It looks like you belong to us for the rest of the weekend slut. Now go kiss your mother good night, and make sure you do it properly," commanded Hope. Jessie looked at Hope unsure of what she meant by properly. "Slut, we do not have all night."

Jessie approached her mother, who bore a similar expression of confusion. Jessie and her mother looked at each other briefly, waiting for something to happen.

"Slut."

Jessie leaned in and kissed her mother open mouthed on the lips. Kelly responded an accepted the kiss in the same manner. The embrace continued as each woman gave into desire.

"Very good slut, now come along." Both Jessie and Kelly were visibly flushed but had guilty little smiles. "Good evening then family. It has been a lovely party," said Helen with a smirk on her face.

"Well, I was not expecting that," said my father quietly.

"You have been spending too much time around my mother Hope," I said quietly laughing as we returned to our room.

"I figured I would see if I could give your mother a thrill. It looks like I gave Jessie and her mother a thrill too." Jessie was still blushing.

"Mistress Hope, may I ask you a question about the kiss?......"

"Why did I make you do it? Because...I knew you would."

We made it back to the room. Hope had Jessie join Helen in the shower, and bathe the paint off our wife.

"After you bathe Helen, you will then bathe me, and then Michael. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Then you may join us on the bed."

"I like the 'mistress' part? Did you tell her to call you that?"

"No, she just did it on her own earlier. That is why I took the risk of having her kiss her mother the way she did. She calls Helen mistress too."

"You really have taken a number of pages out of my mother's unwritten book about knowing people."

"Thank you, husband. It is a very good book. Wait until you see me and elephants."

"Christmas can't get here soon enough.

"I agree but let us get the next few things done first. I bet you just can't wait to see Helen and I all fat and preggers," she ended sarcastically.

"Honestly, I am quite looking forward to looking at and fucking my beautiful and pregnant wives."

"Perve." Hope teased, and then sunk to her knees. "Would my perve of a-day-away husband like to have his pervy cock sucked by his warrior a-day-away wife?" She did not give me time to answer and took my flaccid cock in her warm mouth. I looked down at her to see her looking up at me with her blue painted face. I could see her smiling around my manhood and heard her purring.

"Have I told you recently that I love you?"

Hope stopped tonguing me, just long enough to say, "Not recently enough."

"I love you. I love the way you make love. I love the way you fuck. I love the way you give blow jobs. I love the way you cum. I love how much you love Helen. I just love everything about you."

"You better," she said and went back to working on my cock.

"The shower is all yours Hope, our slut is waiting for you, said Helen happily and she towel dried her hair, all the paint washed off her smooth skin.

"Oh, good. His cock is all yours while I get cleaned off. Don't make him cum. He still needs to fuck me. I am the only here who hasn't been fucked yet tonight."

"She may get to fuck you......first....but one way or another.....I am getting the creamy filling," said Helen as she knelt in front of me and took up where Hole had left off. Helen then suddenly paused and took her mouth off my hard cock. "And by the way, you haven't said how much you love me recently enough either."

I took hold of her wet hair and pushed my cock forcefully into her waiting mouth, almost to the back of her throat. "I love you for all the reasons that I love Hope. I would not want to live without you both." Helen looked up at me with a toothy smile around me.

It was good when Hope eventually stepped out of the shower, as I was close to cumming and giving Helen the creamy filling. Hope without all the paint looked her usual beautiful self, though I had really liked the look that Helen had created for her. I really wanted to have Helen paint her up again in the future so we could shoot her that way.

Jessie dutifully and lovingly washed my body, not surprisingly paying a lot of attention to my still hard cock.

"Michael, Hope and Helen have asked if I would want to come for a visit sometime after the three of you return from your honeymoon. Just to hang out and relax, and also if I wanted, to shoot some pictures. Is that something you would want as well?"

"Pictures or no pictures, you are welcome in our house."

"Thank you. Though I have to see how my mother gets along. She is getting a divorce." That hit me from out of nowhere. I was thinking I should have been a bartender the way people were telling me their stories.

"What, makes you think she is getting a divorce?" I asked as she washed my back.

"I saw a large envelope at the clinic the other day from a lawyer's office. Divorce lawyers."

"Wow. You should really talk to your mom. But as I said, you are always welcome in our house. I have one question, about being photographed having sex. Why do you want to do it?"

"I don't know really, maybe because I get off on it and the thought of guys getting off looking at me. The few parties of your parents that I have been to, I have just gotten a thrill having people watch, and your photo shoots look like fun. They are beyond the sex, they are creative. And again, I like the idea of guys beating their meat to me fucking. My pictures covered in their cum."

"You do realize that women also buy that kind of stuff," I said laughing.

"OK, so women buy them too.....oh....I get it now.....I buy them. Yeah, so women getting all wet and cumming buckets excites me too. There, satisfied?"

"I bet you are wet now, just thinking about men and women creaming over you. I mean, besides the fact that you are in the shower."

"Well I am sure that the three of you will find out in short order" she said as she finished washing me. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and hopped out of the shower to towel herself off. I followed her out and watched her as I dried myself.

1...34567...11