Red Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around, I found a couple different sized leather floggers that I thought Hope might like for use on Helen, and I found a set of steel butt plugs, in three sizes that had colored glass bases that would look nice in Helen's ass. I figured they would appreciate these little wedding gifts.

"Planning a party then, are you?" Said the guy behind the counter with wicked smile.

"No, just getting married."

He just looked at me.

I flew home the next morning to be greeted by Helen at the airport. Hope had stayed home to work on the pictures from their lesbian shoot. So, I got the whole rundown from Helen on the way to the house.

One of Hope's boudoir clients from a couple years ago was the administrator for an old high school building that was used for any number of civic things: adult education, driver improvement classes, private meetings. She agreed to let Hope use one of the classrooms after hours. Helen had designed a three-some shoot with her and Clare, and another woman. Hope had posted in the art department for a photo-experienced model, and some extras who would only be in the opening photographs. The concept behind the scene was after a class, a teacher has two female students stay behind for detention.

The title of the scene was going to be "Lesbian D-Tension," with deliberate play on the spelling.

"Cute, isn't it?" Beamed a chuffed Helen.

"Yeah, it is pretty good."

"Hope loved it. So did Clare," continued Helen beaming. "The girl Hope hired was a bit of an airhead, but she was sexy and worked well in front of the camera. She was a total slut, but not like me. Admitted that she would pretty much fuck anybody. Her name was Stephanie, something. Did not really care about her last name, as it was a one-off thing. Hope didn't even give her a porn name, just had her sign the model release and paid her cash up front."

"Stephanie Clark?"

"I don't know, maybe something like that. Why?"

"That is my ex-girlfriend. She broke up with me shortly before I met you. Hope had to have recognized her when she hired her. She had found pictures that I took of the two us......you know.....So Hope knew what some of her talents were."

"Well she and Clare did most of the work, I just got sit back and enjoy a lot of it mostly. Clare got to fuck her doggie-style in the ass with a strap-on."

"She did like anal."

"She broke up with you? I told you she was an airhead."

"Yeah, she dumped me for two frat boys."

"Her loss, our gain."

"And definitely my gain."

"Small world. Talking about a small world. Did you and Hope know that your Dr. Andrews is friends with my parents?"

"Ummm....."

"And did you know that she and her daughter were coming to the party?"

"OK, that we did not know about. We did not think that it was that big of a deal, and what about her daughter?"

"Her daughter is the nurse who helped me with my sample. They know all about our porn shoots. Her daughter, Jessie, even tried to hit me up about getting into what we do. She had all our magazine shoots in the room that I jacked off in."

"Oh my god, that is so funny. Wait until we tell Hope. You offered her a job? She is cute you know."

'NO. I told her to talk to Hope. Maybe she can use the party as a job interview."

"Now that is funny."

We pulled into the drive to be greeted by Hope.

"Hey guys. Welcome home Mr. Sperm Donor. Good trip?" Asked Hope before she kissed me.

"A good and enlightening trip," I answered once she let me up for air.

"Enlightening?"

I filled in Hope on everything that had gone on at the clinic; Doctor Andrews being longtime friends with my mother, Jessie hinting at a porn shoot, and that they were both going to be at the party.

"Yeah, not sure I want to have sex with my OBGYN, but the daughter sounds cute."

"Yeah, maybe you can use the party as a job interview for her?"

"Hope's casting couch.....there are plenty of couches at your parents place."

"Oh, so you two want me to have sex with her at the party? Well, even if we didn't use her, Michael and I get to fuck around for the shoots, but you don't so you should really go to town at the party."

"Oh, talking about shoots, you shot my ex-girlfriend?"

"It's not like I sought her out or anything, and she was perfect for it. A dumb blonde who didn't really care what would happen with the pictures. She didn't even ask. I probably could have paid her less than I did."

"How much did you pay her?"

"Well I figured we would get seven thousand for the job, especially since they are paying extra for Clare's squirts. So, two thousand for Clare, and five hundred for Stephanie."

"Oh, that reminds me. I have a copy of our newest, the Warriors shoot. Did we get a check from them yet?"

"Yeah, that came in yesterday's mail. They really liked it. We got twelve for that."

"Nice. Clare is raking it in. Maybe we can start charging her rent?"

"No, we are not going to charge her rent. At least not yet."

The last week before graduation was a breeze. I was graduating with an A- GPA and so my parents were more than happy with that. They arrived the morning of the big event, and even though Helen kept complaining about having not finished her packing for our trips, she was the one to pick them up at the airport. I think Helen must have had enough clothes for three months away from home rather than the three weeks we were going to be away.

Hope, on the other hand, had packed very little. Still for her, it was a lot. She packed a few formal outfits, heels, a couple of bikinis, and some casual items. Helen had approved everything she packed.

"No, you can't bring that, we are getting married and going on our honeymoon. This is what you will wear. Sexy. I am not having my wife look like a dowdy old lady."

"But it is comfortable."

"Sexy gets comfortable, and you want to make me and Michael happy. You want us squirming in our seats, hard and wet, desiring nothing more than to fuck your eyes out. Here pack these heels, they will go great with this bikini bottom."

"Just the bottom? What about the top?"

"It is Tahiti, you won't need many bikini tops."

"And the heels? Can't walk in the sand in these"

"You take them off before you get to the sand and carry them like this. Sexy."

It went like that for everything Hope packed. The one thing that worked out in Hope's favor was what they chose as their wedding dresses. Though they would not let me see them until the day, they were long sheer cotton affairs that left nothing to the imagination. Helen had wanted them to also wear matching lingerie underneath, but Hope had said just two words: "Sexy, Simple."

Believe it or not, I actually brought a suit with me. Mainly for the civil ceremony in New York, but also if the situation called for it in Tahiti. Mainly I had loose fitting white or cream linen pants and button shirts. Hope and Helen agreed on everything they picked out for me to wear.

"Well, you don't want to hear us say, "you aren't going to wear that, are you?"" And that was from Hope.

Graduation itself went well. Afterwards we went out to the Boar's Head for lunch and then headed directly to the airport. Clare was going to be around the house for a few days herself, and then was going off with the Finches with the horses to the Olympic trials. Clare said that Olivia was likely to make the team, she was really that good. Though between Clare and Olivia, there was still nothing more than a close-friends status.

Once aboard the company jet, my dad could not resist his curiosity any longer.

"Helen, why is that every time we are around this flight crew, I get the feeling that I am missing one hell of a story?"

"Yes Helen, do tell. You know you can't keep any secrets from me. Every time we fly with these two, they ask if you will be joining us? So out with it, daughter."

"A lady does not kiss and tell."

"That won't work, we know you TOO well. Out with it."

So, Helen recounted the tale of her exploits on the flight to Vermont at Christmas, down the sordid details of the Champagne cock-tail.

"Didn't Michael tell you that there is a camera?"

"Yeah, I told her. I think that is why she went as far as she did, that and the champagne," I answered.

My father was laughing, while my mother was quick to respond.

"If I want to get up to no good, I just hang something over the spot where the camera is. Not that I mind them seeing me, so much as that it not fair to get them all excited if I am not going to invite them to join us. It is fine Helen, just next time hang something up there."

"Well, no champagne then for Helen, Hope?" Said my father still laughing.

"No thank you, Robert. Actually, Dr. Andrews wants neither of us to drink for a few days before the procedures."

"Kelly has always been a perfectionist. That is why I wanted her to this for the three of you."

"About that mother, you could have mentioned that the two of you were such good friends."

"I didn't want Hope and Helen to feel pressured into anything. I didn't want you to think that I was controlling things."

My father laughed again, and my mother shot him an evil look.

"Well, it is true Eve, everyone knows that you are not happy if things don't go to your plan."

"I think I can speak for Helen and myself, but we are still over the moon on how things have worked out. We love you and everything you have done Eve. I wouldn't trade this family for anything. I have never been this happy before. The only thing that comes close is being in Kenya with the elephants."

"Talking about your elephants, when do you think you will get back?" Asked my father.

"I really don't know. It won't be before Christmas unfortunately, and even then leaving Michael and Helen for any period of time just does not work. When I was just one person, I could go and do anything I wanted. Now though, I guess I am semi-retired wildlife photographer."

"I don't think we can have that. So, here I will take charge for a minute. Hope, if the university will give you and Michael the time off, I will make sure that you spend Christmas with your elephants. I will make sure that the jet is available for you to go, and if you wouldn't mind....well, we would love to go with you.....Eve and I."

"I don't know what to say."

"Then I guess, it is settled. Christmas in Kenya," said my mother with her champagne glass raised and a smile on her face.

"Are you sure we will be able to fly? That will be kind of late in our pregnancies," pointed out Helen.

"It will be cutting it a bit close, but you should be OK up until your eighth month. You can talk to Kelly tomorrow."

The rest of the flight was pretty much limited to our foreign travel plans: Tahiti and now Kenya. Helen was so excited that she had to show everybody her passport. Her first passport ever, and with her new name: Helen Michaels-Mitchell. I had not changed my name yet to add the Michaels part but figured I would do it for our Christmas trip now. While I was completely happy with the name change, loved the idea to be honest, Helen was seeing it as a whole new last name.

"I guess that makes it official then. You have our names, so maybe we just skip the ceremony on the beach in Tahiti."

"Ha, ha. Funny. Why shouldn't I be proud of my new last name?"

"I was only joking. Of course we are going to Tahiti, and I love the fact that you have taken mine and Michael's last names. I also love how you get so excited about things, and it is fun to tease and torment you. Maybe you should tell mum and dad," Hope stopped as she looked at both of my parents as if to get approval to refer to them that way, receiving a smile and a nod from my mother, "about what happens when a little wife didn't tell their husband and wife about a party they were invited too."

"Careful Hope, you know she will get all excited and horny just telling the story, probably even just being reminded of it," I pointed out.

"No, I think we want to hear this. Don't we Robert," said my mother excitedly. My father nodded his complete agreement.

"Well, if she needs to be dealt with as a result. Michael and I are holding you responsible and you will have to take care of it."

So, Helen told her story of her day of torture, beginning with being hog-tied in the closet. By the end of the tale, you could see that she was all worked up and ready to fuck, however surprisingly my mother put the brakes on it.

"Well pet, that was quite a story, but I don't think you should be rewarded for having been naughty previously. I think you will just have to wait until Hope and Michael decide to play with you or the party. I would not be surprised if they make you wait until the party."

"It might be fun to make her wait. Helen, you little slut Eve is right. You will have to wait until the party to orgasm, and then only after Michael or myself tell you may cum. Do you understand pet?"

Helen nodded with something of a false pout on her face. She was disappointed that she could not play now but loved the idea of being made to wait. Both Hope and I knew that she would be doing she could over the next almost twenty-four hours to make herself cum. It was going to be fun to watch.

Eventually we landed in Vermont and were greeted by my dad's driver who helped with the luggage to the car and then unloading at the house. As we drove up the drive Hope whispered "wow" to me. "Now I understand why she thought our house was small." My mother gave Hope the tour of the house while Helen and I carried up our bags to our assigned room. After a couple of trips and back in our room, Helen jumped up on me and embraced me.

"Remember at Christmas, your mom gave us separate rooms and everything?" She then kissed me, while rubbing her almost exposed crotch against my leg. "You know we could fuck now and be done before anyone knows."

I slapped her ass hard.

"Not going to work pet. That wet little cunny of yours is just going to have to wait."

"Meanie. Cruel, wicked, mean husband," and she went trouncing off to find the others.

We spent a relaxed evening after a light dinner and swam in the pool and turned in early. Helen was allowed to sleep in bed with us, though Hope made sure to not to snuggle up close to her. In the morning, Helen was in an itchy mood, and could not scratch it. Hope kept baiting her through the day as we helped set up for the party. Every now and then she would give her a swat on the ass, or even go as far as a nipple pinch or twist.

"Mean wife. How long until people start arriving?"

"I think Eve said around four, but the caterers should be here in a couple of hours. We should probably get into our costumes and makeup around three."

"Can I get another slap or pinch to tide me over."

"Be gone with you wife. I know what you are trying to do."

"Everyone is going to know it when I finally get to cum. You know I am going to be loud, and what are you going to do and say then?"

"I am going to say, 'that is my beautiful wife and the best little slut I know, and she just had a very powerful orgasm." That is what I am going to say, and then after the party I will fuck your brains out." And as Hope, being the loving person, gave Helen a pretty good nipple twist which sent her scampering off to set up more inflatable mattresses in the pool area.

When the caterers arrived, my mother had them set up the chafing dishes and utensils in the dining room, and in the formal living room, they set up the self-service bar. Once everything was set the way my mother wanted it, they left to return the following day to clean and pack up.

Dr. Andrews and her daughter were the first to arrive, early. My father greeted them at the door and took their overnight bags to their rooms. My mother gave them both a big hug and they kissed each other on the cheeks.

"We thought we would get here a bit early so we could relax a bit and get to know Michael and his family a little better and on a more social level before the party."

"You are both always welcome, even if we are not having a party. Especially if we are not having a party. That way I get you all to myself."

"Are you going to share me tonight?"

"Maybe a little, we shall see. But don't take that as a promise. It has been a little too long."

"I'm not sure why you have a party and want to spend all your time with me."

"I play with others as well. I just have my favorites."

"I'm sorry Jessie, I did not mean to leave you out, you are welcome anytime as well."

"You are sweet Eve. I am thinking though that tonight I might hunt some new tastes," said Jessie looking towards Hope and me. Helen entered the room and shook hands with Kelly and Jessie.

"What are we tasting?" Asked Helen.

"I think it is who not what," answered Kelly.

"I have an idea of what I want to taste, just not who yet Dr. Andrews."

"Helen, please call me Kelly, especially socially," she said warmly.

"And you can just call me Jessie, unless you want to play something kinky, and then 'Nurse Jessie' would be fun," said the curvy brunette with a wink and smile.

"Why don't we take this to the living room, and maybe have a drink," said my mother, "for those of us who are allowed."

We all went into the living room, and I took drink orders. Both Hope and Helen, opted for water neither of them big soda drinkers. I went with a coke, choosing to be clear headed to start the party. My mother, Kelly, and Jessie all opted for white wine and my father took a whiskey.

"So, are you three ready for Monday? Big day," asked Kelly.

"I guess," answered Hope. "Nervous."

"Relax. We will have the two of you knocked up and growing babies before you know it. All you will have to worry about is getting fat and your tits getting bigger. And of course, you will have Michael to wait on you hand and foot. No, I am confident that everything will go smoothly. Apart from Helen not producing eggs, everything else is lining up just right, actually she is perfect for having babies. So, don't worry."

So far, Kelly's bedside manner was very calming.

"The clinic has a very high success rate," interjected Jessie. "My mom is very good, that is why I opted to work for her. She is demanding, but she will see you guys right."

As we drank, we talked about a number of things regarding our hopeful pregnancies including the idea of traveling to Kenya in December. Kelly said that we would have to see, but if all was going well and we did the flight in short hops we should be all right. My father explained that we would be taking the company jet, which pleased her. Jessie thought our plan to go to Kenya sounded fun.

"Dad is traveling all the time. He goes to some really cool places, unfortunately there is usually a war or something going on. But I have done some travelling. Of course, I want to do more."

"Our honeymoon will be my first trip out of the country, really my first trip anywhere big. Until I fell in love with these two, I really had never been anywhere," mused Helen. "Now I am going to Tahiti."

"We are going to Tahiti," said Hope enthusiastically, "and we are getting married."

"But first we should get ready for this party."

We made our leave and went to our room to dress for the fete. Hope and Helen stripped down, something that I have always liked to watch, and then Helen started to do their 'makeup.' Just like the Warrior shoot Helen used the blue body spray paint to paint blue streaks on Hope, and then had Hope do the same to her. Helen then took a strip of tape and placed across the bridge of Hope's nose below her eyes, and another one just above her eyes and below her eyebrows.

"Now close your eyes my beautiful wife, you don't want this in your eyes." Helen sprayed the paint across her eyes and allowed it to dry, and then gently pulled off the tape around Hope's eyes, giving her a blue band across her eyes. Helen then gave her a necklace of deer antlers and tied her deer skin bikini top and bottoms on her. Helen then put her deer skins on and a green mask she had made from leaf shaped pieces of leather. They looked hot. While Clare had done a great job on the Warriors shoot, Hope was incredible in her costume.