Red Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We awoke early in the morning and dressed. There was one hitch though.

'Hey guys, I really did not think about what I wore last night, and I can't really show up to work looking like......"

"A slut? Sure you can borrow something to get you to work and we'll take that lovely outfit you wore last night with us and give it back to you in a couple of weeks when you come down to us," said Helen cheerily. "Oh, and when you come down, bring your cowboy costume with you. I have a cool idea for that."

"Which also means, Helen will go shopping too," I added.

"Have you ever known Helen to not go shopping before we do a photo shoot?" Said Hope rhetorically.

"And you both love what I pick up. They do love the results, and you love the results, or you would not have come to us. You'll love it."

"I know I will, and sure I will bring 'Jessie James' with me."

We all met up with my parents and Kelly and had a quick breakfast before we headed off to the airport and Kelly and Jessie made their way to the clinic. The plane ride was quick, and we were home in a few hours. It had been a busy three weeks, and over the next few months life was going change monumentally.

End pt.5

1...67891011