Red Pt. 05

Story Info
Fully committed, the trio make it official.
37.7k words
4.67
4.4k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting a family

"Where is our wife?"

"She's tied up in the utility closet," replied Hope pointing to a door on the other side of the room.

"You tied her up?"

"Yup, you can go look but don't go play with her. I'm still mad at her. She is like a teenager. She just does what she wants."

"You know she likes being tied up, not much of a punishment."

"That's why you can't play with her and why I put her in the closet."

"So, I am guessing we are going to my parent's costume and sex party?"

"Of course, we are going to your parent's stupid fucking fuck party. She is right. It will be fun. Anyway, she made me a costume," said Hope with a smile on her face.

I went over to the closet and opened the door to find a naked Helen hog-tied and gagged on a rug on the floor. She was drooling around the ball gag, and as I walked around her, I could see her juices glistening as they hung on her pussy.

Hope stopped what she was doing and joined me in the utility closet.

"You are right this is not much of a punishment, but I know what will show her."

Hope then got on her knees in front of me and opened my robe. She took my flaccid cock in one hand and reached over towards Helen and slapped her hard on the ass a couple of times.

"Helen.....watch as I blow our husband.....and you know how much I don't like to have someone cum on my face......but that is what I am going to have Michael do....and then......I am going to wipe it off with a rag.......while you watch.......no cum for Helen......no messy yummy cum for Helen.....just wasted on a rag......."

"Wow.......you know how much she will hate that......"

"Yup."

Five minutes later, an eternity for Helen, I shot my load on Hope's face after am incredible blow job while Helen squirmed on the floor. Hope, true to her word, wiped my spunk from her face so Helen could see her, and then left the rag on the floor a foot or two away from Helen's face.

"How long are you going to leave her tied up for?"

"Until lunch I think, and then she can service both of us. She'll need to move her mouth around after being in the ball gag that long, and I think licking my cunny and sucking you off will do the trick."

Hope gave Helen three stinging slaps to her ass and took my hand and led me out of the closet shutting the door behind us.

"So, we are just going to leave her like that until lunch?"

"Yup. Don't worry. You know she is loving every minute of this. As I said, she will service us at lunch, and we will keep her revved up the rest of the day, and then tonight finally let her orgasm. She loves it when we deny her orgasm."

"So, you are not that that mad at her anymore?"

"I was, but she gets so excited by things like your parent's party or making a costume for me that I could not stay mad for long. Tying her up and 'wasting' you cum like that shows her that everything is fine. You never said what you think about the party?"

"Seeing you in a costume like that, and painted up........just imagining it make me want to take you right now. I'm cool with the party as long as you are."

"Well, you will have to wait to get some relief down there," as Hope fondled my cock through my still open robe, "until I finish going through the pics from yesterday. Anyway, you just came, you can't be ready for more, just yet."

"Being married to you two, I have to keep myself in a constant state of readiness," I laughed.

"Well, you'll just have to play with yourself until lunch time. Oh, and as I am working, why don't you go make me some buttered toast and a cup of coffee."

"Aye, aye mon capitaine!"

"Get out of here."

I went off as I was told to do, coming back down a few minutes later carrying Hope's coffee and toast.

"You know our Helen is very creative. I might have taken the pictures, but she set up the scenes. They look really, really good. She has a wonderful eye for design. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next for our porn shoots and her gallery shoots."

"Are you going to show me the ones you have done so far?"

"No, Helen should see them first, and then you and Clare."

"Our little Clare. Is she here for dinner tonight?"

"I'm not sure. I think so. She seems to be spending more time at the stables recently, especially since Olivia asked her to look after her horse. I am pretty sure our Clare is swings mostly towards the female."

"I would agree. She has that look in her eyes whenever she is around Helen."

"Yeah, I don't think she needs a camera around to make her want to fuck Helen, and I am guessing that with that little something we all saw in Olivia when we met her, and the fact that she asked for Clare to personally look after her horse, that Olivia likes girls over boys too."

"Well at least she is OK working with me."

"What do you mean at least? It is not about you, and anyway, you have all the pussy you really WANT as it is. Yes?"

"Yeah, I just meant that it is nice that we are not doing all-girl scenes."

"Actually, with that squirting thing she does......it could make for an all-girl shoot. Remind to suggest that to Helen, now that she has become the creative lead on our shoots. Maybe she will find you some small part.....like hold her beer.....or something."

"You know full well that Helen is not a beer drinker."

"OK, her champagne then."

"Ha.....Ha."

"Well, run away now and find something to do so I can finish these pictures. You can wait for the delivery company that is dropping off the canvas prints for Helen. There will be some big....big ones.....a little surprise for Helen. She thinks I only ordered the two by threes......but I ordered them in four by six as well. I think they will sell, even with a high dollar price tag. Now go, you will have me talking the morning away. Shoo."

So, I headed back upstairs and made myself some coffee and decided that toast would be nice too. I guessed that Hope had not given Helen anything to eat, but also figured that Hope would strangle me if I went downstairs before she finished working.

I pottered around the house a bit, and then decided to call my parents and tell them that we were coming to their party.

"You know how much we love talking to you, but Helen already said that you guys were coming."

"Actually, Hope and I only found out yesterday that you two were even having a party, let alone confirming that we were coming." I then went on to tell my mother what had happened.

"Hope tied her up in the basement? Well, that is not any punishment for Helen, she is probably dripping wet."

"Yeah, but then Hope gave me a blow job and had me cum on her face, and then wiped it off with a rag and left it nearby."

"Wow, that is harsh. Poor Helen. But I am sure she is still dripping wet. She knows ultimately you two are going give her what she desires, and it will be all the more intense when she finally gets to orgasm and a mouth or a face full of cum. So, let me talk to Hope."

"I would, but she is working on the pictures from our shoot yesterday, and if I go down there again, she will most likely tie me up."

"Oh, with that Clare girl you took in. How did it go?"

"Well, Clare works hard at both her fulltime job and these little shoots we do."

"Just be careful. You don't want to overturn that lovely apple cart of a family that you have started."

"Don't worry, we are pretty sure that Clare really is only interested in girls, and we decided that we would not play with her outside of work. She is sexy and all, but none of us really felt a strong connection to her emotionally.

"Just be careful, that is all I say. So, we'll come down for your graduation and then we can all fly back to Vermont for the party, and then go down to New York for Hope and Helen's procedures. Once that is done, you can do the justice of the peace wedding with Hope and then we can all fly to Tahiti for your private little ceremony and honeymoon."

"You have it all worked out. Is this something that is going to get Helen into more trouble for?"

"No silly. Helen and Hope and I worked it all out. Except for the party part. Well, give my love to the girls, and we'll see you soon."

Shortly after I hung up with my mother, the canvas prints of Helen's black light shoot arrived in eight large flat wooden crates. It occurred to me that Hope must have paid extra for them to be delivered on a Sunday: a true reflection on what she thought of Helen's idea of a gallery and her work in general.

Being close to lunch time I went ahead and made us all sandwiches. Leaving lunch and the prints out by the pool, I went downstairs to let Hope know that the pictures had arrived, and food was ready whenever she was.

"Yeah, I am almost done here. Give me a couple of minutes and we will be up." Hope kissed me on the cheek and resumed sorting through the "Warrior" prints. From the little I could see, they looked really good. I went back upstairs and waited for my two lovely wives.

True to her word Hope arrived a few minutes later with Helen in tow; literally. Helen was still naked except for a pair of stilettos. Her hands were tied behind her back, and Hope was leading her in with a rope tied around her waist. It was nice to see the soft bondage ropes getting a good work out. Helen also bore five or six distinct long red welts across the cheeks of her ass, probably from the riding crop Hope carried in the same hand as the rope lead. Though Helen wore a frown, it was clear that her body was awash in energy and excitement. She was truly in her element. Once she saw the wooden crates, her eyes lit up and the frown disappeared.

"Oh, I see that look in your eyes pet.......you still have some work to do, we will eat lunch, and we have to over the pictures from the "Warriors" shoot, before you get to see your canvasses," said Hope with a level of authority, punctuated with two hard swats of the riding crop to Helen's backside. Helen winced and squealed with each stroke of the crop. "Silence pet! Michael, my love, where would you like this naughty cunt to blow you?'

"I think I will take it on the chaise."

"On your knees by the chaise, cunt," with another harsh stroke on her cheeks by Hope. Helen's ass was awash now in a criss-cross of red welts. I know her rear had to be burning, but her beautiful cunny was flowing, the dew leaving a trail down her sleek legs.

Helen knelt on the bare concrete by the lounge. I laid down and waited. Hope let go of Helen's leash and unbound her hands.

"Well, get to work cunt, and suck our husband off, and you better do a good job if you want a creamy reward." Hope gave Helen another swat of the riding crop, though this time not as hard as the earlier ones.

Helen bent to the task at hand and unbuttoned my pants and quickly pulled them off. She was probably more excited to get my cock in her mouth than anyone. Not that I wasn't looking forward to a Helen blowjob, I was, but she was so worked up that she hungered for the sexual contact. Helen took my member into her soft mouth and danced her tongue over me, making me swell in her mouth. With one hand she cupped my balls and slowly and gently teased them with her fingertips.

"I love having you in my mouth husband," she cooed, raising her head.

"I did not give you permission to speak cum slut," as Hope gave her a hard stroke of the crop to her ass. "You speak only when I tell you that you may, your mouth is only for making Michael and me cum." Followed by another stroke to the ass. "Do you understand pet?"

Helen nodded and returned her mouth to my member. She used her tongue to the best effect, along with her hands and fingers. She would switch from toying with the underside of my head with her tongue while using her hand to stroke me, and then move down my shaft while her fingers danced over my balls. If Hope thought that she was not working hard enough, she would give Helen a swat on the ass with the riding crop and give her verbal encouragement.

"Slut pet.....take him all the way into your throat.......I want to hear you gag.....stick out your tongue further....that's right move your tongue at his root......such a good obedient slut, when I have the riding crop in my hand.......such lovely red welts on your pretty little ass......but I bet you like them too much.....take his cock deep in your mouth.....let him fuck your slutty mouth cunt."

Probably for most people that would not be considered encouragement, especially with strokes of the riding every now and then, but to Helen, this caused her to go at her cock sucking with more vigor. Though this did totally appease Hope, who knelt beside Helen and put her hand on the back of Helen's head.

"I said, take it deep cunt, and I want to see your tongue." Hope pushed Helen's head down on my cock making her take it to the back of her throat. "Now show me your tongue. More bitch....stick it way out there and move it around." Gagging, Helen did as she was commanded, covering my cock in saliva. "See slut, I knew you could do it. Now make him cum, my cunny is crying out for your tongue."

With some more gagging, and some expert handiwork, and lots of tongue, Helen was soon rewarded by a mouthful of cum. Hope made sure to keep her hand on the back of Helen's head so she would have to take the whole load. Helen's cheeks were puffing out, trying to not spill any of my copious seed. Unfortunately, well maybe fortunately for Helen, she allowed some to leak out and down my shaft.

"That is going to cost you slut. So don't swallow. Stand up and bend over and grab your ankles."

Hope got up and positioned herself with the riding crop at the ready and gave Helen five hard strokes of the crop across her ass. You could see Helen wince each time the riding crop found its mark. Helen's poor ass was covered in long red welts. She was going to have a rough time sitting down for a while. Getting into Helen's mind a bit, I knew she was loving it, but desperate to cum herself.

Putting the crop between Helen's legs and up against her gash, Hope told her to open her mouth, so she could see that Helen had not swallowed any of my spunk. Helen complied, but only opened a little so my cum would not spill out.

"Very good pet. You may swallow our husband's gift to you now." Helen swallowed, relishing her gooey mouthful. "Now you will pleasure your mistress." Commanded Hope sternly as she laid down on one of the other lounges after removing her short leather skirt. I could see that Hope was enjoying this immensely as, like Helen, her quim was already wet with desire.

Helen made quick work of making Hope orgasm, now only with her tongue, but also using her index finger to probe Hope's tight dark hole. Hope came loudly, extolling the virtues of her "cunny licking slut of a wife."

"Though you do misbehave more than I would like, you are a wonderful pet of a slut," said Hope with love.

We ate lunch while going over the prints from the "Warriors" shoot, the three of us all agreeing on the ones Hope had selected to send in for publication. She had separated out the ones of Clare squirting with the idea that the publisher could choose to include them if they thought they would help sell the scene.

I had been right, that Helen would have a hard time sitting for a while, as she winced every time she moved in her chair, though her face would quickly return to a smile. Every now and then I could see that she thought about putting her hand between her legs and relieving the burning itch to orgasm, but would think otherwise, not wanting to face the wrath of Hope and the burn of the crop anymore.

Finally, after agreeing on the photographs, Hope told Helen that she could open the crates holding her canvasses. Helen was as gleeful as a child on Christmas morning, finally being allowed to open her gifts from Santa. Truthfully, both Hope and I were eager to see how they looked blown up. We were not disappointed.

"OH my god. They look incredible Helen," I said. I knew they would look great, just not that great. Hope was almost speechless, but soon found her words.

"Helen, the smaller ones are nice, really nice, but I think the big ones really show.....your work deserves a big canvas," said Hope with conviction. "I honestly believe we, you can get a lot for these. Now we just have to figure out what to do with the smaller ones."

"You really think we can sell the big ones for a good price?"

"Yes, they are that good. I even want a couple for the house. Michael?"

"I would definitely love to see a couple here, I don't know about the money end, that is not in my wheelhouse. I just know I love them."

"I love the fact that you guys love them, and I have an idea for the small ones Hope."

"Care to share?"

"Not yet, I want to see if my idea works first."

"Well, you are the most creative one so far. So yeah, do what you will with them our creative little slut."

So, that was that. Hope ordered another round of the big canvasses and Helen started working on her next project. But I am getting a little ahead of the story.

Through the rest of the day, Helen was under strict orders not to touch herself, and spend the entire remainder of the day naked. If she went outside, she had to be naked. If anyone came to the door; naked. Hope made sure to keep the riding crop close at hand, so if she caught Helen reaching for her puss: swack with crop. Even when Clare came by for dinner, Helen had to remain naked.

"Hope is punishing me. I guess Michael is too, as he won't let me cum and does not stop her when she smacks me with the riding crop."

"Is that why you are sitting funny."

"I'm not sitting funny."

"She is sitting funny. Helen, show Clare your bottom. It is not like she has not seen your ass before now." Helen stood up tentatively. "Don't be bashful, pet. I know your cunny is more lubed than any of our cars. You have been leaving little wet spots on every chair you have sat on today." Clare gasped when she saw the red welts all over her ass. "Oh, don't worry Clare, she has loved every bit of today. It is hard to punish someone who likes to be 'disciplined.'"

"OK, so I like it.....love it.....but I bet if we did fingers up our gashes, your finger would go in easily and come out pretty damn wet too. So, I might like to be dominated. But you get off dominating and being in control. Do you want to do that test right now? I know I am juicing up the place with my ever so dripping cunny, but what about you Hope?"

"So what if I am wet? I should be wet, just watching the most beautiful woman I know prancing around naked all day. Just so you know, while you have not orgasmed this whole time, neither have I. So, I want to cum just as much as you do."

"Just hearing you guys is making we all squishy down there. So, if you guys don't mind maybe it would be Ok for me to take my dinner up to my apartment and rub one out before I go back to the stable. I really need to find a girlfriend."

"How are things going with Olivia?" I asked quietly.

"I have no idea. One moment she seems to be spending more time around me than she needs to and then when someone else is around, it's like she just disappears."

"I am guessing, she is unsure of who she is, or that she does not want anyone to know. Maybe both. Just be careful and give her time. I think the fact that she asked for you specifically to look after her horse, and makes silly excuses to be around you, says a lot. Be patient," I said sincerely.

"I think Michael is right. Give her time," said Helen. "You are cute and sexy. Maybe, if you feel comfortable with the idea, you could bring her around for dinner, just casual like."

"Yeah, see if she would come for dinner one night. It would give her a chance to see how we get along. We have ages differences, we have girls loving girls, OK and guys, and you have a threesome. Just liking girls has got to be easier," added Hope.