Red Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're funny." He said. "Not sure I've ever seen you like this."

I smiled with a mouth full of sandwich and shrugged hopelessly. The feeling between my legs had triggered a scattered admixture of emotions. My eyes started to well and I blinked and looked away before he could see.

"Well save some for later," he said and smiled rakishly then tucked into his sandwich.

I nodded vigorously like an idiot and kept chewing.

"Want a Coke?" He said and got up and walked toward Jenny.

"Yes blease," I said with a mouth full of sandwich.

***

I lifted my hips as he pulled on the sides of my panties. They slid down over my legs revealing a mound covered with a light spray of fine blonde hair. My long legs dangled over the edge of the bed.

This was happening. Nothing between us now. My heart thudded in my ears. I lay there, ceding control.

My arms stretched over my head. He stood for a moment over me, looking down, his eyes traveling across my exposed body. A playful grin crept across his face. Then he knelt down. I closed my eyes. I felt his head between my knees, his mouth and tongue kissing and licking the insides of my knees. Oh god. This was going to launch me.

His hands moved under my knees, lifting them and spreading my legs as he continued to kiss and lick and nibble the tender skin inside my thighs. Oh ... oh my god. I inhaled deeply and arched my back. A tight, hot ball of electricity was spreading from my tailbone through my pelvis and up my back.

His mouth continued moving slowly up the insides of my thighs sucking and licking and nibbling the tender flesh setting off tiny tremors of pleasure.

I could feel his breath quicken. My legs continued to part. My knees were rising and I knew my full sex was exposed, swollen and wet. He inhaled deeply and exhaled hot breath in a groan. I could feel it on my exposed pussy. Fuck.

His mouth and tongue continued to explore closer and closer, licking the hollow at the top of my thighs. My breathing became ragged and quick. The swirling ball of electricity in my pelvis was blooming rapidly, urgently.

He pushed my legs up further. "Oooooh," I exhaled. His tongue darted and licked along the ridge between my thigh and ass cheek moving from side to side almost brushing my anus.

His mouth was millimeters from my pussy now. I could feel his breath on my bare labia. The moment to stop this had passed. I wanted him now to take me wherever he was going to take me. My heart banged in my heaving chest. Then he placed the middle of his tongue softly against my exposed clitoris drawing it up till the tip passed over it. I shuddered and exhaled with sharp "Aah." I could feel the pressure and singing tension of an orgasm nearing explosion.

***

"So what's going on in there?" Chris said. "You seem a long way away."

We were driving back from the ride to El Abre. I had been checking email on my phone again and was now staring out the window watching Red Rock fade into the distance.

"I'm not really sure honestly," I said looking back to him, smiling wanly.

"You look tired. You could probably grab a nap before dinner tonight. It's only two right now, plenty of time." He said.

"That sounds nice." I said. And then it came out. It just came out. "I had an orgasm out there." I said. "In the desert. On a horse named Petunia. You fucking believe that?" I said with a desultory chuckle.

"You what?" He said.

"Yeah." I said, feeling foolish, betrayed by myself. "Out there on the trail. On the way down. I was leaning back as she was descending some rocky steps, I was gripping her with my thighs, my pussy banging into the saddle horn and it just ripped me. My arms went weak, my legs went weak. I thought I was going over into the rocks. Didn't you hear me cry out?" I asked. "For fuck's sake, I thought everyone heard it."

He laughed. "Wow. I thought you were just having fun with it." Another laugh. "I guess you were." He said.

My pussy was still a little swollen, tingling and wet inside my yoga pants. It was going to be a mess.

"What happened? I mean, that doesn't seem like you. You're not exactly walking around having orgasms all day." He said.

He was right. Orgasms didn't typically come easy for me. They required focus, time, and stimulation, usually in the form of a fully charged vibrator. A glass of wine didn't hurt either.

"I don't know Chris." I said, resignedly. "I've been horny all day. Ever since we drove out this morning." I said, stopping too late.

"This morning huh? What was that guy's name at the cab stand this morning? Marcus?" He said, looking at me with a grin.

I could feel hot, prickly tears welling in my eyes. I lifted my chin and sniffed deeply, pushing the tears back. This was exactly what I didn't want to talk about.

This had been a recurring fantasy for Chris for as long as I'd known him, to watch me making out with or even fucking another guy. I dismissed it as a joke the first few times he mentioned it. Something he would say to get a rise out of me. To embarrass me or make me feel prudish. But he persisted over the years, bringing it up fairly regularly. Pushing the idea harder sometimes than others.

It started years ago not long after the early thrill had faded. We'd be out, going from club to club, drinking. dancing, people watching, having fun. Then he'd ask me to sit alone at the bar of a club while he watched from across the room as guys hit on me. Bought me drinks. Asked me to dance. Danced with me. Tried to take me home. Once, I even got asked to come into the men's room and fuck. It got him so hot.

A couple of times he arranged for us to meet with some guys he'd met on Ashley Madison or somewhere. I'd wear the sluttiest outfit I had, usually just a little black dress and heals and we'd go to a hotel bar. He'd have me wear a gold anklet with hearts on it and sit at the bar. Chris would sit a few seats down. He would describe me to them and tell them to look for the anklet. Within minutes of me sitting down at the bar, JB or Kurt or Lance or Derek would be introducing themselves and sitting down next to me.

From there it varied only slightly. JB and Kurt took my hand and kissed the back of it, sat down and ordered me a drink. Lance took my hand and kissed me on the cheek and ordered me a drink then sat down.

Lance was the only one I was really even remotely attracted to. He was an older guy but just plain hot. Regular features, grey at the temples. He was confident, handsome, interesting, funny. From a distance he could've been gay. Up close he was not. He wanted to know all about me and he seemed to have no doubt that he was going to get laid. I saw the bulge in his trousers and as I looked up he caught my gaze and held it. He was daring me to reach over and touch it. The thought skipped quickly through my mind. A tingle shot through my diaphragm. But I never seriously considered going up to the room with him.

The intense focus on me and attention they paid me was arousing I have to admit. How could it not be, especially after a glass or two of wine? But the conversation always went over the top into very explicit territory. They all wanted to show me their big dicks, they all told me how they'd lick my pussy so good. Conveniently, they'd all had vasectomies and clean bills of health.

Kurt actually booked a room in the hotel and he had a roller bag full of harnesses and paddles waiting for us upstairs. It usually took about an hour of this kind of conversation and I would get uncomfortable. Aroused but uncomfortable. At that point I would take my clutch from the bar and put it in my lap - the signal to Chris for intervention.

The last guy, Derek, came up to me at the bar, took my hand, turned it over and licked my palm then leaned in and tried to stick his tongue in my ear while whispering, "I'm gonna wreck you, baby." He had a tat sleeve, a gold choker and clearly lifted weights. He was the only one who actually showed up with a hard-on. Chris came over without a signal.

After these meet-and-greet sessions Chris and I would go up to the hotel room we'd rented for the night and he'd get off three or four times. Hornier than I'd ever seen him. It was kind of amazing, almost like he'd taken some kind of drug.

I Googled it at one point to find out what sort of kink it was. To see if it was even a thing. Apparently it is. Hot-wifing it's called. There are dozens of flavors of it but it all basically comes down to a guy wanting to watch his wife or girlfriend being intimate, at some level, with another guy, or guys, for reasons that are in no way clear to me or to the DSM-6 for that matter.

After the Derek incident I wasn't interested in meeting anymore of these guys. I liked that it really turned Chris on. It was a great fantasy for him. But it wasn't much of a fantasy for me. I had him, I had a vibrator. I was satisfied. I refused to play along anymore.

Almost immediately, sex with Chris also dropped off. Attention of any kind dropped off. His work hours increased, gym hours increased. Time between us continued to shrink. The subject never completely went away. Occasionally there was an overt request to "just sit at the bar," other times there was just drive-by innuendo. Like today with Marcus.

The thing was, I noticed other men, even enjoyed harmless flirting but never thought about anything happening with them. Never fantasized. But that was something I couldn't even mention anymore for fear of opening myself to a whole new assault from Chris.

It felt like it had gone from fantasy to something more real, something I couldn't go through with. It seemed like it had gotten dangerous. Not really physically dangerous but emotionally. What about jealousy and betrayal? What about anger and hurt and, worst of all, resentment? Hell, for that matter, what if he lost me to one of these Lotharios? Well, not them maybe. But what about someone like ... Marcus?

"I hate to burst your bubble dear but it's probably perimenopause. Not exactly kinky." I said looking directly at him.

"Fuck that." He said grinning wide. "You came on a fucking horse. I don't care what it is, that's fucking hot." He laughed. "No wonder you look tired. You were riding Petunia for hours. Fuckin' hell." He said grinning wistfully as he looked out the windshield.

He looked back, "How many times?" He said.

I looked at him. "How many times what...oh" I said, getting his meaning. I looked away.

"Oh shit." He said. "More than once then. Wow. This is new science, Daph. This is hot. You never come more than once. That's it. We're buying a horse!" He laughed.

I could feel myself getting pissed. To him this was just a new kink to explore. A new hole, a new toy. A new fucking way for him to get at me, to embarrass me. To get some kind of ... leverage or something. To get me to do something I didn't want to do. Wasn't it? Isn't that what was happening right now with him sitting over there thinking he peeled back a layer on me? Opened a space in me that he could use to, to ... to do what? I didn't know. The thought came to a dead end. The tears were coming again.

"What do you want Chris?" I said, looking at him, defiant, tears overflowing my eyes. "What do you want? Why do you do this?"

He looked over and saw the tears. "Daph, oh, Daph, Christ." He said, his face suffusing with concern. He pulled the car to the shoulder and stopped. He leaned over and put his arms around me. "Daphne, what's wrong babe?"

He pulled back and I wiped the tears off my cheeks. "I don't know," I said. "I really don't know. I'm angry at you. And I'm not exactly sure why. I think maybe I'm actually angry with myself." I said and started to cry again. "And I don't know why. But you're not fucking helping," I blubbered, exhausted. His arms encircled me again. "I don't know why." I whispered. But maybe I did know a little. Not completely, but a little maybe. And maybe I wasn't sure I wanted to really, really know why. I think it scared me.

"Look," he said, "I shouldn't joke about it. I mean I'm always sort of ribbing you about sex. About looking at other guys. Or guys checking you out. Always pushing it." He said. "Stupid double entendres and shit like that. I'm sorry." He said. "I don't do it to embarrass you. I don't do it to manipulate you. I do it..." he stumbled not knowing what to say next.

"We can be happy, we can be...more," he said. "I don't know." He paused, lost for how to put it together in words that didn't come down on me, didn't hurt me. "You always seem to nibble at sex. You never seem to take a full bite. I want the full bite. The whole pie. I want it messy and dripping down my chin."

"But it's like ... it scares you or something. I mean you clearly like it when you're into it. But you're so reserved, so self conscious. I push, I guess because, selfishly, I'm hungry for more. And not just sex but intimacy, needing, longing, closeness, exploration, understanding maybe. I want to be alive before I'm too old. And I want you to be there with me, in it. A part of it. I want you to be it. The center." He said, looking into my eyes. "And I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to get you there. To bring you there. Does that make any sense?" He asked, pleading.

"Maybe." I said. "I don't know Chris. I just... Let's go back to the hotel." I said, exhausted.

He leaned over and kissed my mouth opening his mouth slightly. My mouth opened and his tongue touched my tongue. He pulled away and started driving.

"You still taste horny. God, that's hot." He said.

"Oh for fuck's sake." I said. He chuckled.

***

Hot water fell on me like rain from the huge round shower head. The release was hypnotic, almost mechanical, methodical, incremental. The warmth enveloped my naked body. I felt secure, safe, calm. Ropes of worry and anxiety were unwinding and falling away.

I heard a knock at the bathroom door and turned to see it open. I could see through the steamed glass shower wall Chris' naked hulking form. He opened the shower door and poked his face through.

"Would you mind some company?" He asked.

I smiled. "Not at all." I said as he stepped in.

He came to me and wrapped his arms around me. My face dropped onto his chest, my eyes closed. I breathed him in. He pulled me closer and I could feel his fully erect cock against my belly. I lifted my face to him, his hands slid to the top of my ass and he leaned in to kiss me. I opened my mouth to him and our tongues touched, playing slowly. His taste was hormonal. Tingles erupted between my legs, low in my spine. I leaned my head back exposing my throat. His mouth kissed and sucked and bit my neck.

This is what I wanted. His mouth on me. His hands on me. His cock pressed up against me. He kneaded the cheeks of my ass, squeezing them and spreading them apart. The tingling expanded through my vulva. I could feel my anus begin to tingle and pulse, an orgasm was building. He continued to suck and lick my neck.

My eyes closed and my head lolled under the running water. His fingers slid down the crack of my ass to my anus, his thick middle finger pressing against it, sliding over it, back and forth. I exhaled a moan. I reached down between us and grasped his cock with my hand and began to slowly stroke it. He grunted into my neck.

His mouth moved to a nipple and his finger slid from my anus to my vagina. My labia were swollen and sensitive, his finger sawed slowly back and forth over the slippery ridges searching for the entrance.

"Oh my God," he said as he licked at my nipple. "Your pussy is so swollen."

"Oh it feels so good. Don't stop." I whispered, Don't stop." I moved my hips against the motion of his finger. I could feel an orgasm building rapidly.

"Don't put it in yet, not yet, oohh, not yet. Keep doing that, Don't stop." I said breathing in and out, waiting for the right time. I wanted his thick finger inside me when I came. So close now. My hands moved from his cock to his shoulders to steady myself. This was going to be a big one. It was racing up from deep inside me, tremors moving up my taut thighs. My heartbeat thudding in my pussy and anus.

"Oh Chris, ohh, ohh, fuck, fuck, okay, okay." I moaned as the tension grew and the wave approached.

"Here it comes, ohh fuck, ohh fuck. Do it now. NOW. Fuck, oh fuck, yes," I moaned louder and louder. My knees buckled as the contractions racked me. His finger slid into me and pressed hard against the front wall of vagina. My hips bucked against his hand. My face was smashed against his chest, my mouth open, breath rushing in and out of me. The contractions slammed into me and faded, over and over in waves.

My legs gave out completely and his finger slipped from my pussy. I fell slowly to my hands and knees, panting, breathing, reeling as the orgasm peaked. My hand went to my pussy, my clit between my fingers, rubbing, squeezing, rubbing and squeezing, prolonging the peak. Then it began to subside slowly, slowly. The contractions weakened and faded like a tide going out.

Finally I sat back with my knees folded under me, water running through my hair, down my face. I looked up at Chris. His cock was in one hand and the expression on his face was shock mixed with confusion as if he was trying to make sense of a strange new lifeform that had suddenly appeared and orgasmed in his shower.

I began to laugh. I leaned back and laughed from my chest, tears mixing with the water running down my face. I pushed the hair out of my eyes and looked up at him again. His face wore a quizzical grin, his eyebrows raised, his hand still stroking his barely-hard cock.

"Hey babe. You okay?" He said as he started to lean down to me.

I rose to my knees. My face at his crotch, my hands on his thighs. I looked up into his face. "Perfect." I said. I opened my mouth.

He stepped closer and placed one hand behind my head and guided his cock into my mouth with the other. It began to grow immediately. I pushed forward until my nose was buried in his wet pubic hair. My mouth was open painfully wide and the head of his dick was pressing against my gag reflex. I pulled back and took it out of my mouth.

I reach up and took hold of it at the base. Chris' cock was thick but not long, the head was a broad and defined helmet shape. I pressed my thumb along the bottom of the shaft and brought the head to mouth. A huge rivulet of pre-semen oozed onto my tongue, I tasted it then swallowed. It was mildly salty and slick, almost silky. It tasted like the inside of him. Like his essence.

He groaned and flexed his kegel muscle forcing another drop to the tip. I looked up and our eyes met. I licked the drop off the tip of his cock and tasted it again. He groaned again and his head rolled back. My pussy was suddenly tingling again. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow it. I wanted him in my belly. In all these years I had never swallowed his cum. Now suddenly I craved it. My heart began racing at the thought.

My pussy and anus were pulsing again. I ran my tongue along the bottom of the shaft. I closed my lips around it and forced my head forward. I began to suck. Both of his hands were cradling my head, my hair tangled in his fingers. His hips were fucking his cock into my mouth. He was hard like a tightly flexed muscle and I could taste the copious pre-cum he was leaking into my mouth.

My free hand went to my clit and began to strum it. I slid my finger into the swollen opening of my cunt and rubbed my clit with the palm of my hand. My orgasm was rushing toward me. The broad head of Chris' cock was pressed against the back of my throat now, spreading my jaws as wide as they would go. I sucked, my finger buried in my pussy.

Chris' breathing stopped, his ass clenched and then he groaned loudly as his hips flicked his fat cock violently deep into my mouth. It swelled and my throat was flooded with hot, slick fluid pulsing out of him. The deep musky smell was flooding my nose. I swallowed, then again and again.