Red Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked at my neck humming as his tongue tasted my skin. Then he began to bite. He gathered skin between his teeth and pulled back until the fold was almost out of his grasp then bit down almost hard enough to draw blood. Exquisite twinges of agony flared and disappeared with each bite.

I crossed my legs over his buttocks and my fingers interlaced behind his head. My eyes closed with the deep pleasure of our oiled bodies moving rhythmically against each other as he slid his length in and out of me. "Beautiful." He whispered, "Beautiful. Look."

I opened my eyes slowly and followed his gaze. In the reflection of the window I saw myself, clinging to a long beautiful black man as he fucked rhythmically into me, my milky white legs spread open to him, pulling him into me, my long white fingers gripping his neck. My head fell back, my eyes closed and my spine lit with ropes of fizzing pleasure fueled by his strong, steady strokes.

After what seemed like a blissful lifetime of pure, connected intercourse he rolled to his back pulling me on top of him. I mounted, keeping him inside of me and continued our deep, breeding rhythm.

Then Marcus crawled up behind me. He poured the forest scented oil between my shoulder blades creating a slow rolling stream that flowed down my back, between my ass cheeks and onto Jason's scrotum. Two then three of his long, strong fingers began working the oil into my ass, stretching me. Preparing me. Soon I could feel the head of his cock pressing gently then insistently against the tiny hole of my anus.

His hands glided up my back to my shoulders and his fingers curled over my collarbones. He began to pull. The pressure became intense and finally the head slipped past the tight ring of muscle that had been keeping him out. A white hot spike of pain flared brilliantly in my anus. I sucked in sharply between clenched teeth as I continued to ride Jason's cock in and out of me. Then he pulled out, the tip resting against the stretched opening. He began to push again, the pressure grew and grew until the head slipped back into me.

Now there was intense pressure and a burning heat instead of pure, searing pain. I began to push back against him, eager for the madness of their complete penetration. Jason's fingers dug painfully into my hips as his grip on me tightened, keeping himself buried inside me.

Marcus pulled me further onto him and began rocking in and out. He paused, releasing his grip on my shoulders, his oily hands gliding over my skin to my tits, pulling hard my on nipples, drawing whimpers from my gaping mouth. He held the head of his long, thick cock just inside my asshole. Breathing heavily, his fingers curled over my collarbones, his grip tightening once again.

He began to pull against my shoulders as his hips thrust unstoppably forward forcing his entire cock deep inside me. My eyes slammed shut and I stifled a scream. He held it in place, deep in my core and the pain began to subside. I struggled to find my breath against the overwhelming fullness.

He began to move in and out. I found the rhythm of the two men as they synchronized, sawing alternately in and out of me producing a furious friction heat that spread down my legs and into my chest. Marcus' hands found my breasts again and began to alternately pinch and pull on my nipples with hard oily fingers creating exquisite sensations of pain.

We three moved together connected in a passionate harmony of copulation. We rocked in rhythm with each other, time fading away. Our tempo increased in perfect synchrony generating pure bliss from our fusion. My mind opened to a realization of what we were creating, of what was flowing unselfishly between us as we were locked together in the most intimate union.

I begged for it to never end and as the possibility of infinite love flickered brightly through me. I began to come. A slow, deep vibration spread through my pelvis and burst through me like a shattering succession of blast waves over a battlefield. The fricative heat of our bodies in deep motion contact with each other overwhelmed me. My mouth came open and my breath caught in my chest as the vibration grew into violent, rhythmic contractions. Their lips moved tenderly over my skin.

***

Jason's hands came to my face and I opened my eyes and looked into his. His lids blinked heavily over his eyes. His mouth opened and I covered it with mine, our lips sliding gently together, our tongues lashing lazily against each other. I knew where he was going and I lay down on him, convulsing, burying my face in his neck, softly whispering into his ear, "Come in me. Come inside me now. I'm ready."

His arms wrapped around me, his fingers dug into Marcus' hips, pulling us together. He thrust up into me as far as my body could take him. The brief pain of his stab set off more contractions. I pushed up to look into his face, his eyes locked on mine. His shaft swelled and he began to come. His body trembled and his eyes flickered shut.

"Oh, yes." I whispered into his mouth. "You're so beautiful."

Marcus' hands reached for my shoulders and he pulled himself into me. I think he could feel Jason's cock pulsing inside me and he began to shudder and cry out. His body went rigid. He throbbed inside me and his semen spilled into me once again.

"Oh, yes." I hissed.

His climax triggered as second wave of powerful contractions in me. I collapsed onto Jason, my mouth hungry for the sweat-slicked skin of his neck. I reached back to touch Marcus. He lay down on me, his mouth open against the skin of my shoulder, his heaving breath on my skin. We lay like that, wrapped in a glow of euphoria, unstrung, breathing.

Marcus finally lifted himself, his softening cock pulling out in a long, pleasant withdrawal. He sat next to us and I lifted myself off of Jason experiencing another long, pleasant withdrawal. Their semen slavered from me in heavy white gobs onto his stomach. I ran my fingers through it and brought it to his mouth, smearing it on his lips and tongue. Then I tongued his mouth and kissed his grinning lips.

I sat in front of Marcus and pulled his face to mine. I kissed his lips and whispered, "I want to live, Marcus." Tears rolled down my face and he kissed them into his mouth. His hands caressed my shoulders, our lips came together again and I could taste the salt and faith of my tears on his lips.

"I know." He said.

His lips touched mine, he kissed me gently, tenderly, his fingers in my hair

He pulled back with a curious look on his face. "What's the lollipop?" He said.

I looked as deeply into his face as I could to parse the words he'd just spoken and couldn't.

"What did you say?" I said.

"The self-licking lollipop. You said it before. What is that?" He said.

"Um," I said. "It's um..." I reached for the word, for the meaning. "It's a trap. You get trapped doing the same thing over and over even if it makes you miserable. It takes over and won't let you out. It breaks you into ... into only what it needs ... to keep going, to stay alive." I said.

"Ah." He said. "I understand." He whispered my name and touched my face, his lips touched my lips.

He slid off the bed and offered me his hand, leading me toward the bathroom. I turned back to Jason and bent my index finger to beckon him.

I stood between them in the shower as they gently washed me and held me and healed me.

I sat down on the bed, a towel wrapped around me, the bottle of wine in my hand. I noticed the vape pen on the night stand and picked it up. I took a pull from the wine bottle and set it down then crawled on the bed with the pen. I put it to my lips and inhaled until it buzzed. Within seconds the Bliss buzzed up around my head and I lay down, pulling the towel away and dropping it on the floor.

I could hear Marcus and Jason walk into the room talking in tones that wouldn't register as sensical. I drifted away.

I woke later to find myself sandwiched between them, lying on my side. I could feel Marcus' fingers brushing absently along the contours of my hip. My arm was tucked under Jason's, wrapped around his torso, our fingers intertwined.

I started to drift away again but Marcus stirred behind me. His hand was under my knee then and his face was between my thighs. He lifted my leg, spreading me open. He moved to place his mouth over my cunt and began lapping gently against my swollen labia. Jason turned toward me.

"What is happening over here?" He said.

His lips came to mine. "I think we are going to fuck again." He said. "It's been too long, huh?" He continued to kiss me. I closed my eyes and began to giggle.

"I think I will be sick tomorrow." I said, mimicking his accent. His hand came to my cheek and his tongue entered my mouth, they tangled, each playing again with a favorite new toy.

I rolled over onto all fours. I looked back at Marcus and spit on my fingers then slid my hand along my belly to my pussy, pushing them inside myself. He crawled up behind, licked his fingers and wiped them on my labia.

Jason knelt in front of me again, his cock already dripping pre-cum. Amazing. I opened my mouth for him and placed the head on my tongue. I began to suckle gently on him. Marcus slowly worked his length into me from behind and began to rock gently in and out of me. I winced at the tenderness of my pussy once again invaded by his size. The pain faded into a glowing warmth.

We began to move in time against each other, familiar, connected. We fucked like that, in thrall to each other, for what seemed like hours, their seed spilling into me. I felt completely alive.

***

I flew home on Friday afternoon which, in January in the northern hemisphere, means it was dark as night and cold when I pulled into the driveway in front of my house. I sat for a while inside my car and looked into the house. The shades were drawn and a faint glow of light bled through from deep in the house meaning Chris was eating in front of the television. He was waiting for me.

I had sort of rehearsed this several times in the last few days. Drop my bags in the living room, saunter into the TV room, open my phone to the video with Marcus and Jason, hand him the phone and follow wherever the consequences led. I let the scene loop several times in my head trying unsuccessfully to predict the consequences.

I opened the garage door and pulled in.

I walked upstairs into the living and dropped my bags. Chris was in the TV room watching a game, an empty plate and fork beside him on the couch. I walked into the room.

"Who's winning?" I said.

He glanced up and smiled, "How was Vegas?" He said and turned back to the TV.

"Fine, you know, long but fine." I sat in a chair next to the couch.

"You see anything new and exciting? Bring home any freebies?" He said still looking into the TV.

"Yeah. For sure," I said, "one or two things. I'll show you some video I took later." My heart fluttered.

He nodded without looking at me, "Cool." He said. A commercial came on and he looked over at me. "Funny, some of that stuff out there changes the world sometimes but most of it we never see again."

"True." I said.

"You look tired babe. You should go to bed early. I'll make you a welcome home breakfast in the morning." He said.

"Look how special I am." I said, grinning.

"I missed you." He said.

He looked back to the TV. In a second I decided. This was a conversation we needed to have right now. There was no waiting until later. It was now, or never.

"I know." I said. "I've been gone a long time."

He looked into my face, searching.

"I love you." I said.

And before he could say "I love you too." I said. "I saw Marcus while I was out there.

His eyes widened and he sat back slowly, he did not look away.

"We hung out every night, actually." I said. My turn for a deep breath. Swimming in deep water.

Red splotches began to appear at his neck and the top of his chest. He shifted and adjusted his groin. I glanced down at his crotch and back to his face. I smiled.

"You okay?" I said.

Another deep breath. "I'm not sure." He said. "What ... did you ... talk about?"

"Oh, we talked about a lot of things." I said, trying to read him. "Things you and I have talked about. Things we haven't. He's very ... deep." I said.

He swallowed. I could tell his throat had gone dry. A bulge had appeared in his shorts and he tugged at the fabric.

"Really?" He said. "So you two got to know each other."

"We did." I said.

I opened my phone and pulled up the video from the first night - the only night I recorded. I sat down next to him on the couch.

I looked into his face and placed my hand over the bulging fabric between his legs. "Have you ever heard of a self-licking lollipop?" I said.

"A what?" He said.