Red Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"White wine?" I said. Water was probably wiser but my heart was hammering with the reality of being sequestered inside his apartment with intimate probabilities everywhere I looked. I took a seat at the bar as he poured two glasses of wine.

"How are you?" He said. He set the wine in front of me and took a sip from his glass.

"A little nervous, if I'm honest." I lied. I was terrified and clutching tightly to the last few strands of calm I could find.

"Unless we're going to chill and watch Netflix." I said.

"We can if you like." He said.

"Actually, there's a show I've been meaning to start. Just looking for the right time." I said. I pursed my lips and shook my head, looking around the apartment. "Now's probably not the right time." I chuckled weakly.

His golden brown eyes smiled. "I've something that might help." He said. He reached for a dark wooden box on the bar and slid it between us. He took out a white plastic tube about the size of a small cigar.

"Have you ever seen one of these?" He said. I shook my head. "It's a cannabis vape pen. You inhale until it vibrates, perfect dose. It's a blend called 'Bliss.'" He said, took a drag and handed it to me.

I took the pen, looked at it then arched my eyebrows at him. "Bliss huh?"

"Up to you," he said smiling, "Might calm you a bit."

I put the pen to my lips and drew until it buzzed against my lips. I held it like a joint between my thumb and forefinger, holding my breath like I was at a Pink Floyd concert then exhaled, laughing. A small white cloud of vapor emerged from my mouth. "Oh my God." I laughed and set the pen back in the box.

He came around the bar and walked toward me holding his hand out.

"Severus." He said.

I cocked my head indicating I had no idea what he was talking about.

"My middle name is Severus." He said. "My dad was a Roman history nut. That's a whole other story though. Anyway, the 'S' is for Severus."

"I like it." I smiled.

"Take my hand, I want to show you something." He said. I picked up my clutch and glass and he led me to a room at the end of a short hall.

***

Two walls, filled with the lights of the city, came together at a right angle. His bedroom. I walked around the low, king bed and over to where the windows joined and peered out not saying a word. Behind me, he placed his hands on my shoulders and slid them slowly down my arms, taking the wine glass from me hand and setting it on a table next to me.

Then his hands were on my hips and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "I love your scent." He said. My head tilted as if programmed and his lips began to brush over my skin from my neck to my shoulder. His big hands slid down my hips over the thin, slick fabric of my dress, he pressed his body to mine and his hands traveled forward to my tummy then slowly up to cup my breasts. I could see my chest rising and falling in the glass as my breath came faster.

The lights of the city seemed to blaze up through the window coating me in a beautiful pulsing of warm, happy colors. His lips continued to explore my neck and shoulders creating ripples of warmth that emanated from his every touch and a thrum of joy cascaded through me. I recognized the sensation. I hadn't been high in years and I let it take me.

His kissing intensified, his mouth opening to nibble and lick my skin, his hands explored my breasts finding the nipples with his forefingers. He pulled me closer to him. I could feel his erection pressing into my ass, instinctively I pushed back into him, my eyes closing at the intimacy of the contact. My hands covered his and I pulled them away as I turned to face him.

Our mouths came together in a slow, hot tangle of tongues searching and probing as his arms encircled my waist and his hands began to travel lower over my buttocks. The hot, fluid motions of mouths moving against each other seemed to last forever and the sensation on my lips was mesmerizing. My hands came to his face and I pulled him tighter to my mouth as my tongue probed deeper tasting the sweetly sour wine and his desire.

My whole body was flush with a need to explore him. I wanted to eat him, to lick him. I needed to taste him. The throbbing between my legs was growing into an beautifully agonizing pressure. I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him around me and on me, moving against me.

His long middle finger was stroking the cleft between my buttocks through my dress. The bare sensuality of the touch urged my desire. I needed to feel the warmth and friction of his skin against mine. I began to unbutton his shirt as he continued to caress my ass, sucking and biting at my neck and shoulder as he peeled off his jacket.

I pulled his shirt out of his pants, opened it and began licking and kissing his chest, breathing him in. It was covered with dozens and dozens of tight dark whorls of hair. I opened my mouth against his brown skin to taste him. My hands moved to the bulge in his pants, I wrapped my fingers around it squeezed, drawing moan from him.

"I want to taste you," I whispered in a ragged breath. A deeper moan came from him this time. With his hands on my ass, he pulled me against him pushing his erection against my belly, his face buried in my neck he whispered, "Are you sure you want this?" Meaning both this, what was about to happen, and this, the swelling mass between his legs that was definitely part of what was about to happen.

My answer formed perfectly deep in my mind but the words came slowly, so slowly toward my mouth, through the haze of the cannabis. His lips closed over the skin of my neck, released and repeated again and again sending tiny cascades of happiness through me. When the words finally arrived at my lips, I smiled languidly turning my face up to him and said, "Who is that?" I motioned with my head toward a chair in the corner.

***

Between long, slow kisses on my lips he said, "That's Jason. He's my roommate. I think he wants to watch."

I looked over to see if the figure was still sitting in the chair where I thought I had seen him. I looked back into his eyes. "He's beautiful," I said, "like you." Our mouths opened to each other again, his hands gently kneaded my buttocks. The steady heat of our bodies pressing together seemed to fill the room, imbuing everything in it with a euphoric glow.

Slowly, I stepped back to look at him, to see him. I needed to see him in front of me, here, in the this glow. His tall dark shape was a hard, muscled wedge planted in the floor giving off waves of heat and scent and power I could taste in my nose and on my tongue. I reached inside my clutch and pulled out my phone, propped it against a lamp on the dresser and touched the record button.

When I turned back his shirt was off and he was stepping out of his pants. He stood to face me with an impossibly large bulge in his underwear. It strained against the fabric of his briefs as he came to me and wrapped his arms around me again. My arms came up to circle his neck and I pulled his mouth to mine. His hands slid down over my ass and his fingers slipped under the hem of my dress and began to draw it up. A thrill streaked up my body as he began to expose me inch by inch. My breath came in short gasps, my teeth biting into his shoulder. My eyelids lifted and I looked up to see Jason walking back into the room wearing only briefs, struggling to contain his own erection. The strains of music followed him into the room.

As the hem of my dress reached my thighs, Marcus hooked his thumbs around the waistband of my thong and pulled them down slowly over my hips to my knees, to my calves then to my ankles kissing my legs along the way. I stepped out of the them, my heart hammering in my chest, the room thick with the warmth of human intimacy.

I looked for Jason. His long dark form sat naked now, upright in a chair, eight feet from us, one hand on the armrest, his enormous dark shaft was fully erect, lying on the seat cushion between his legs. His fingers rubbed softly over the head that extended beyond the uncircumcised foreskin. He seemed slightly taller than Marcus with long, lean ropes of muscle holding him together. His head was bald and shiny. His skin was taut over his frame and dark as matter, inescapable, deep. He was watching us with gravitational intensity. I turned my back to him, showing him my ass. I looked back at him with a mischievous smile. His lips parted in a wide, white grin.

The sweet, tingling pressure in my groin was now throbbing, telegraphing pleasure up my spine into the base of my skull.

As Marcus rose with my thong dangling from his finger, he stopped at my breasts and tugged the front of my dress down. My little boobs emerged and the nipples hardened almost instantly. His hands pressed into the small of my back and his mouth hungrily enclosed one nipple, then the other, sucking hard and lightly biting the tips. My head tipped back and a high moan burst from me at the sensation.

My hands came to the sides of his face and I pulled his mouth to mine. "I want you in my mouth." I groaned. He tossed my thong to Jason. It landed between his legs. His fingers picked it up delicately, he smiled broadly and brought them to his face. He inhaled my scent deeply as his other hand wrapped around his cock. He began to stroke himself. Oh fuck.

I turned back to Marcus, my hand went to the back of his head to pull his mouth to mine. My pussy was burning with a fierce urgency. My other had went to his flank, sliding down to find the waistband of his briefs. It slid inside and moved deeper to find his cock. The head was slick and I squeezed it again and began to move my hand along the shaft in short gentle strokes. Our tongues lashed against each other, our breath coming fast and frantic.

I looked over to Jason. His eyes were locked on us. He was stroking himself in short, gentle strokes mimicking the motion I was applying to Marcus. Pre-come was dripping over his knuckles as it leaked in a stream from the glistening head.

I turned back to Marcus. I placed my hands on his hips, slid my fingers under the waistband and began to slide his briefs down, my hands gliding over his perfectly muscled buttocks. I squeezed them as hard as I could and pulled them apart, digging my nails into the solid flesh as I nibbled at his chest. As I continued to push his briefs down, his manhood emerged from the waistband and hung down, thick and dark.

I pushed his briefs down along his thighs, past his knees and to his ankles kissing his belly. I reached out and grasped him, stunned and fascinated by the size, my fingers barely able to encircle the shaft. I squeezed it gently drawing a drop of fluid to the tip. The head was broad, the ridge flared. It was shaped like my husband's but dark. And it sat atop a thick, devastatingly long shaft. He lifted my face and hungrily covered my mouth with his.

***

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him toward the bed.

"Are you sure he's only going to watch?' I grinned.

"He won't do anything you don't want." He said.

He sat on the edge of bed, his knees wide apart, his cock hanging heavily from his groin. It was much darker than the rest of his body. I stood over him and looked down, staring at it, transfixed. I was suddenly very unsure that I could please him. How would we ever fit together? Surely he was built for someone else. Someone stronger, younger.

"I get the feeling you two have done this before." I said.

"Once or twice." He grinned a bit sheepishly. "Does that bother you?"

He put his hands behind him and leaned back looking up at me with a warm smile on his face. I knelt between his legs, my hands sliding up and down his muscular thighs.

"I'm not sure." I said, actually unable to fully process all the possibilities around me. Exploring one man outside marriage was one thing. What was this? Was it more? Was it worse? Better? A nervous panic shot through my chest. Did it matter at this point?

"Was she nervous?" I said.

"Yes." He said. "But she found herself."

The sexual smell of his groin reached my nose. I inhaled. The wad of heat in my pussy throbbed.

I looked over to Jason. His hand was wrapped around the shaft of his cock, stroking it. My thong lay on his chest. Time slowed as I watched him move his hand up and down along the dark, glistening length of it, squeezing and pulling. The missile shaped head disappeared behind the foreskin then reappeared like the titillating trick of some kind of exotic toy. Then our eyes locked and he smiled. I smiled back instinctually. He drew his grip to the head of it and the clear fluid of a man ready to mate began to dribble down the side. He ran a finger under the fluid, catching it, raising it to his mouth, wiping it on his tongue.

I looked up at Marcus who had been watching me. I groaned deep in my chest. He smiled and reached down to grab his own cock, lifting it toward my face. He cocked one eyebrow, questioningly.

I looked into his eyes. I parted my lips and lifted my chin. My heart hammered in my chest, my body glowed with a pleasant heat.

I watched my hand move toward it, then saw my fingers slowly wrap around it, grasping it. I gathered his large, heavy scrotum in the other, his head tilted back to groan then forward again to look at me, to watch me. It was strange and warm and heavy in my hand. I hadn't touched another man's cock in what seemed like forever. It was bizarre and foreign and imminent.

I could see it was my hand around the shaft, my hand cupping the balls. But my logical brain hadn't made the leap to what was about to happen. Instinct nudged me and my mouth opened slightly, about to explore a new strangeness, a new life. I ran my thumb along the underside of his shaft from base to tip and produced a huge pearl of pre-seminal fluid that began to flow slowly across the broad head of his cock. I leaned forward and licked it off eliciting another groan.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

He inhaled and exhaled heavily.

I wrapped the fingers of one hand around the base and the other half way up the shaft and began slowly, lightly moving my hand up and down the length. It seemed real and unreal in the same moment. Huge and hard and alive but foreign and exotic and unknown.

I guided the tip toward me, my mouth opened. I laid the head on my tongue and began to swirl it against the sensitive spot right under the head. His hand came to the side of my face as his fingers guided my hair behind my head. I took him into my mouth.

I began to suck gently. I pushed my head down on him but could get very little of him into my mouth. His breathing intensified. I ran my lips and tongue up and down along the underside of his cock still sucking through pursed lips. Another drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip and I took into my mouth again. It tasted like any other cock I had sucked but more urgent, more vital. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to come.

I sucked harder now, bobbing my head rhythmically, my tongue swirling against his frenulum. I stroked slowly with both hands. He leaned forward and gathered my hair with both huge hands behind my head. His heels pressed against the bed, his grip on my hair tightened, his hands rigidly cradled my skull. I slowed and began to lick and stroke him then took him back into my mouth, sucking gently.

The pressure in my groin was now throbbing in my anus, aching for release. I spread my legs and began slowly humping my hips against nothing. Then suddenly I felt hands on my hips, sliding up my back and down over my ass to my thighs with a delicious oily glide. I couldn't process what was happening. The hands disappeared and I thought I was hallucinating.

Then they were back, gliding over my ass and thighs again. They moved under me, over my stomach and around my breasts coating me in slick, warm oil. They returned to the globes of my ass again and one slippery hand slid under me, finding my vulva. Long, strong fingers slid through the folds of my pussy, around my clit and back up to my anus. An orgasm was gathering at the base of my spine.

I looked up to Marcus, his cock still filling my sucking mouth. His eyes looked over my shoulder and back to me. Slowly, reluctantly, I took his dick from my mouth and looked back at the hands that were caressing my cunt.

Jason knelt behind me, a questioning but playful look on his face. He looked almost innocent, young and lovely, kind. He must've been in his late twenties. A flicker of panicky protest flashed through me and was gone. My eyes closed and my head dipped as his fingers played in the folds of my swollen pussy. Then one of his long, strong fingers began to orbit my clitoris and I could feel the release beginning.

I turned slowly back to Marcus, looked into his eyes and opened my mouth over his slick, swollen cock. I sucked harder and faster, jerking my hand along his shaft, taking him as far into my mouth as I could. He seemed, impossibly, to swell, and I knew he was going to feed me.

I pulled back slightly, still sucking hard, my bobbing head working my tongue over him, lapping against his shaft. He inhaled sharply and without a sound escaping him, his cock began to spasm. A second later his seed burst into my mouth. Hot, ropey jets of semen pulsed out of him and I began to swallow frantically. His deeply earthy, saline flavor flooded my mouth and sinuses.

He exhaled loudly, "Ahhhhh." His cry thrilled me and I could feel an ecstacy rushing toward me.

At that moment Jason slid two long fingers deep into me, still circling my clit with another. His tongue began lapping at the top of my ass cleavage. I began to shudder. My whole body gathered to the force of the coming contractions swirling inside me. Then they spilled over me in heavy crashing waves. I humped selfishly against his fingers, moaning involuntarily as his fingers fucked slowly in and out of me matching the rhythm of my hips.

I sucked deeply on Marcus holding him in mouth, stroking upward against his shaft until our spasms subsided. I pulled him from my mouth and licked tenderly at the swollen head then began licking the length of him, taking his scrotum into my mouth. I guided the head back into my mouth and rolled my tongue over it and kissed the tip. I pulled away and looked for Jason. He still knelt behind me, two fingers in his mouth, slowly stroking his leaking cock with the other hand.

***

I looked back to Marcus in a warm, joyful daze. He stood. He reached down and placed a hand on either side of my head, looking into my upturned face, and pressed his cock against my lips. I opened and he pushed into my mouth as far as it would go, holding it against the entrance of my throat, a long, low grunt coming from behind his exposed white teeth. Then he released me.

He sat. His mouth came to mine and his kissed my lips tenderly, his hands cupping my face. He pulled back and grinned.

"You okay?" He said. I smiled and nodded, licking my swollen lips.

"Can I watch?" He said. His eyes flicked to Jason and back to me. I looked over to Jason. His cock was rigid in his hand and slick with pre-come. I looked back to Marcus, a grin on his lips.

"Okay?" I nodded slowly from within in a hazy glow.

He nodded in return. "Okay."

I grinned impishly.

I turned back to Jason and looked into his face. He leaned over and put his lips against mine. Our mouths opened automatically and his tongue probed deeply. His mouth tasted like sex, hormones. I could taste the driving, irresistible machinery of male desire coming to peak power. My hand reached out and my fingers wrapped slowly around his long, hard, black shaft.

He stood and helped me to my feet, his cock still in my grasp. I giggled and released it. We moved to the bed and he knelt. I crawled over and knelt in front of him, our mouths coming together in a wild, hungry exchange. I pulled back, looked down and reached for his hard cock. The skin around it was tight and slick with his own fluid. I went down on my hands and knees bringing it closer to my face. I looked back to Marcus and he was kneeling behind me, his oiled hands swirling over my ass coating me with an oil that smelled like a forest.