Red Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and whispered, "Are you having fun Daph?"

I smiled and nodded the same dopey nod I had the day we met when he asked me if today was my birthday.

"I'm not sure what's about to happen." I said.

"Looks like you're about to suck Jason's dick." He said. He lowered his face, his hands spread me open and he pushed his tongue into my pussy. My lids closed over my eyes as his tongue fucking into me lit a new spark.

I looked up at Jason, into his beautiful smiling face, his cock pulsing in my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Daphne." I laughed. His hand came to my face and his smile grew.

"Marcus told me you were beautiful." He said in a thick european accent. He leaned down to kiss my lips. I began stroking him. I lowered my mouth and licked the fluid leaking copiously from the tip. His shaft was dark as earth, his sexual scent was strong and deeply musky. I opened my mouth over his cock and took him to the entrance of my throat, sucking hard, my mouth slicked with his pre-cum. He groaned deeply.

Marcus stopped licking me and moved up behind me, his thighs touching mine, his cock sliding back and forth in the cleavage of my ass. I could feel it getting harder and I began moving against it, the tingling pressure beginning to build again. I wanted him inside me. He pulled back and ran the broad, hot head through the folds of my vagina and pressed the tip to its entrance. I pushed back against it but he pulled away and kept gliding the length of his shaft back and forth over my anus.

Jason's hands were now behind my head holding my hair back, his hips gently flexing his shaft into my sucking mouth. I could tell he was getting close to release. I got up on my knees, letting his cock fall from my mouth and put a hand on his chest to push him back. He lay back against the headboard and I crawled forward between his legs smiling up at him. I bent down, wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and began licking him in long, slow strokes.

"Where do you want to come?" I said.

Marcus was still slowly sawing his cock through the furrow of ass, his oily hands caressing my hips.

Jason smiled broadly and chuckled. He looked into my eyes, stroking himself and said "In your beautiful mouth. Like my friend."

I reached for his cock again and said, "Why would I do that?" I said licking the slick, oozing head.

"Because I need it. Because you are ready for it. And because it will be beautiful." He said.

He leaned forward and kissed my mouth. Then he lay back, reached down and grasped the shaft and pulled up forcing a fresh gush of fluid to spill over the head. I licked it off.

I looked back at Marcus. He smiled and said, "I think it will be beautiful."

"Me too." I said.

I began licking him with a broad, flat tongue, up and down its length, squeezing it at the base. Then I pointed it up and took him into my mouth again. I sucked hard, bobbing my head over him, stroking the shaft with my hand. His hips began to flex again, his hands surrounded my head. He grew thicker and I knew it was coming. I slid a hand under him, past his scrotum and found his anus. He groaned. I pressed a finger hard against the opening, rubbing furiously and he began to pulse.

Again, my mouth was flooded with a raw, earthy fluid as strong jets of semen erupted from him. I swallowed madly but his come began to ooze from the corners of my mouth. More and more of his juice flowed into my mouth as I swallowed. Finally I had to breathe and I released his still pulsing cock to gasp for breath. The final pearly white gobs flowed out of the tip and dribbled down the side. I quickly sucked him back into my mouth and swallowed the remainder, nursing gently on the head.

***

I rolled onto my back and my hands went to my pussy, rubbing hard against the stinging pressure building there.

"I think you need something." Jason said.

My eyes drifted toward him, the strong taste of his semen still in my mouth. "Uh huh." I said. "Any ideas?"

Marcus got up and walked out of the room. Jason rolled over to me and covered my mouth with his. His hand came to my nipple and he began rolling it between his fingers. His tongue pushed deeply, searchingly into my mouth. I realized he wanted to taste his own come.

Marcus returned with a bottle of wine in his hand, drawing on the vape pen. He crawled up on the bed and handed it to Jason who took it and drew on it. He rolled back to me and put his mouth over mine and began to exhale. I drew in his breath. His tongue probed and swabbed my mouth. He pulled back and placed the pen at my lips. I sucked until it vibrated. I raised my mouth to Jason and is mouth closed back over mine, I exhaled into him.

Marcus offered me the bottle and asked, "Wine?"

I sat up. "Yes, please." I said. I took a long draft and handed it to Jason who drank deeply and set it on the nightstand. I lay back waiting for the bliss to come over me again. I looked over at the two beautiful men in the bed with me, closed my eyes and shook my head. A buzz flowed over me.

I sat up and pulled my dress over my head and tossed it to the floor. When I looked back Jason was sucking on Marcus as he leaned back against the headboard. Marcus looked over at me and just smiled a stoned smile. I wasn't sure how to make sense of what I was seeing but the sight enflamed me. I leaned back on one hand and moved the other to my crotch. Jason let the cock fall from his mouth and rolled away from Marcus onto his back and took another hit from the pen. Both cocks looked fully hard again. Jason rolled onto his side and pointed at my pubic hair, his eyebrows raised as if to say, "May I?" I nodded, continuing to run my finger between my pussy lips. His fingers began twirling through the fine spray of reddish strands.

"You're very fair. Very white." He said in voice so low and so slow I giggled.

"And very high." I said, giggling again. "Where are you from Jason?"

"From everywhere, but I grew up in Copenhagen. So dismal." He said. "But many of the women there are beautiful like you. Creamy skin, freckles. I love them. We make a beautiful sight when we fuck." He said. "They are so white and I am so dark. The contrast. The taboo. Very erotic." He said, and moved toward me. "Maybe we will fuck beautiful tonight."

The movement of his lips and the sound of his accent as he spoke pulled me deeply into a stoned trance. "I want to fuck beautiful." I said, laughing a little.

He began crawling to me and his mouth was on mine, his tongue in me before I could react.

I put my hand out and gently pushed him back.

"You like men too?" I said.

"I like all kinds to fuck. I am a very horny person." He said.

He was looking directly into my eyes, stroking his stiffening cock.

"You like to suck Marcus?" I said.

"Sometimes. He tastes wonderful." He said.

"Will you show me how you like to suck him?" I said.

He looked at Marcus and grinned. Marcus blinked and Jason crawled slowly back to him.

"You like to watch?" He asked.

"I would like to, yes." I nodded.

His hand began stroking Marcus. I slid closer to get a better view. Jason's hand slid to the base of Marcus's cock angling it toward his mouth.

His mouth engulfed Marcus. He forced his head down on him until his nose touched the tight patch of pubic hair at the base. He repeated this over and over, his hand squeezing tightly and moving along the shaft. Marcus' head tilted back. Again, the site so foreign and extreme, pulled me into a fascinated trance.

I crawled closer, my fingers inside me now. I reached out with my free hand and took hold of Jason's shaft. He shifted to give me access. I began stroking it.

He began sucking at just the head of Marcus' dick. His eyes looked over to me and seemed to smile. My pussy was ringing with heat and desire again. Jason reached under Marcus and pushed a finger into his ass. Marcus stiffened and began breathing rapidly.

Jason shifted again and flexed his hips toward me. I released my pussy and crawled to him on my belly. I took the head of his dick into my mouth and sucked hard, swirling my tongue under the head. More pre-come was draining from it, lubricating my mouth. I looked up to watch Jason sucking on Marcus.

Marcus placed a hand on Jason's head and flicked his hips. Without stopping his motion he began to swallow. Tiny mewling sounds escaped from his chest. Then Marcus pushed Jason's head away. His cock popped out.

"Daphne." He said urgently. I rose up and took him into my mouth, sucking gently, capturing the last few spurts. Jason's mouth was next to mine licking at the shaft. Marcus pulled away and stepped off the bed, walking out of the room.

"Right back." He said.

I looked at Jason. "Is he okay?" I said.

"Oh yah, he's getting water I think." He said.

***

Marcus came back with three bottles of water and set two on the side table. He opened one and drained half of it then sat next to us on the bed.

I lay back on my elbows and looked at the two of them. Jason ran a finger along the flaccid shaft of Marcus dick and popped it in his mouth. I laughed. Marcus pushed him away.

"That was amazing." I said. I returned my fingers to the tingling spot between my legs.

Jason came to me again and began twirling my pubic hair through his fingers again.

"You have a beautiful cunt. So small. Very delicate." He said.

"I'm glad you like it." I said.

He smiled. "It needs some love I think. We need to feed it. It wants life in it." He said.

His hands pushed my knees apart, sliding up the insides of my thighs.

"What is this?" He said. His finger circled a little dark brown birthmark about the size of a penny, shaped like a diamond, high on my inner thigh.

"Something dark on Daphne. A devil's mark." He said. "I love it." His tongue traced circles around it and he kissed it.

He reached out a finger and lightly traced the ridges of my wet and swollen labia. "Marcus," he said. "She is suffering. We must rescue her."

His eyes met mine and his head lowered between my legs.

"You smell wonderful. So innocent and fresh." He said

His tongue flicked out and touched my clit, his eyes fixed on mine. Then his mouth opened and covered my vulva, his tongue burrowed into me. I arched and gasped.

"So sweet." He said.

His tongue began swirling over my clit in tight, muscular circles. His hand slid up between my legs and his long finger entered me. My hips began to move just as he withdrew his finger. "No," I said, reaching for his hand. I wanted his finger inside me. I wanted more inside me. And then it slid under me, found my anus and pushed into me.

"Ohh." I cried out.

His tongue began to lick my clit in hard, flat strokes. His finger slowly but firmly fucked my ass. The base of my spine was alight with electricity.

Marcus crawled over to me and put his mouth on mine, his tongue swirling deeply. I could taste a new level of sexual intensity in his saliva, could smell it in his breath. My hand instinctively reached for his cock and began stroking it. I lay back. He crawled over me and his cock brushed my cheek. I turned to take him into my mouth. He spread his knees and began to fuck my mouth. He reached back and pinched a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to roll it back and forth, pinching and pulling it just at the edge of pain. His cock was pushing into the opening of my throat and my eyes began to water.

Just as Jason's mouth and finger was bringing me to the verge of another orgasm. He stopped and got out of the bed. He came back with a bottle of oil, presumably the bottle he's used on me earlier. Marcus pulled out of my mouth got up to go to his dresser. Jason's hands were now sliding over me again, lubricating my thighs, my ass, my pussy. He flipped me over and poured oil on my back and began to massage from my shoulders to my ass, sliding his fingers between my ass cheeks, spreading me open, kneading my flesh. Everything was happening in slow motion now, my head pleasantly thick with THC and desire. Every touch and stroke felt accentuated and exaggerated.

Two slippery fingers slid into my anus as deep as they could go, probing slowly in and out. Then three, stretching me with something that might have been pain on a different day, it a different place. His voice came to me in a low, slow-motion drawl of indistinguishable sounds. I giggled. I heard what sounded like laughter from them.

Then Marcus was next to me. I rolled to my side to look up at him and Jason's finger withdrew. It looked like he was trying to unwrap a piece of candy. I stared at his fingers moving in a blur I could not understand. Then I realized he was tearing open a condom. I looked down at his dick. It was hard and huge again. I marveled. I reached out for it.

"This." I heard myself say from far away but, somehow, very close and much quieter than I intended. I sat up slowly. Jason was now sitting next to Marcus also opening a condom. I reached for his hard cock too. They were both thick and hot in my hands.

"These." I said, looking from one to the other. They both leaned in to kiss me, licking my face and nose and ears. I giggled and stroked them and watched as they began to roll the rubbers over the full, glistening, dark heads. Impossible.

"These," I repeated, "Are so fucking beautiful. What are you going to do with them?" I giggled again. I was so fucking high now. I felt so close to them, so much love for them. I wanted us all to be together, I wanted them both in me. I wanted to fuck them over and over.

I put my hand over the condoms and pulled them off. "I don't want that." I said. "I don't." I leaned forward to kiss each of them, then leaned down and licked each of them, lingering to suck on Marcus.

I looked up into his eyes. "Okay?" I said. "I want to feel you. All of you. Both of you. I want to feel you come inside me." He smiled and nodded, leaning in to kiss me deeply.

***

He continued kissing me and lay me down on my back positioning himself between my legs. He licked and bit my nipples forcing me to arch my back as he ran his fingers over my clit. He moved his face down to my sex, lifted my knees, licking me hard and deep, sucking my clit between his teeth. A squealed escaped me.

Jason reached out and began rolling a nipple between his fingers. I reached for him and began stroking him again. My body was buzzing with a deep joy, the base of my skull was tingling, sending pulses of pleasure into my brain. I felt I might levitate. Then I felt Marcus lift my thighs up to my sides and guide the head of his cock against the opening to my pussy, rubbing it up and down lubricating both. He moved it up, sliding the length of it over my clit.

I looked down and saw the huge tool between his legs sliding up to my tummy and back. My hips began to move against it, willing it into me. Then it disappeared below my mound and I felt the broad head come to rest against the opening to my cunt. My fingers went to my clit.

The thought of his thick, hot energy finally sliding into me, opening me, filling me, sent a shudder through my body. "All of it." I moaned and moved my hips against him.

My heart was again hammering in my chest, the buzzing pressure growing in my anus. He spread my legs wide, pressing them into the bed on either of side of me. He began to enter me. I was so wet and oily and swollen that his head easily stretched me open and entered me. I inhaled sharply. He pulled back and pressed forward again sliding in a bit farther. I moaned. "Ohh, uh." I breathed. "Oh it's fucking huge. It feels so huge." I said, grasping the sheets, reveling in the fullness.

Jason knelt next to me, his cock in his hand, the slick, dripping head touching my lips. I opened my mouth to take him, my tongue swirling out to lick it. He leaned over me on all fours, spread his knees and lowered himself into my mouth. My hand came up to grasp the shaft and guide him in. I began to suck instinctively. His hips began to move, stroking gently into my mouth.

At that moment Marcus raised his hips forward and lowered himself, spreading me open, pushing himself further into me. The pressure was overwhelming. I squirmed under him as he pushed inch by inch, deeper into me then withdrew. The friction of our sex sliding together grew into a rioting warmth. He pushed back into me again, deeper and deeper, until I could feel his balls resting against my ass, filling me. I had never felt so full. I moaned against the cock in my mouth.

He paused for a moment as the head of his cock found bottom, filling my A-Spot. He stayed deep in me, rocking his hips slightly from side to side. A sharp pain streaked through me and resolved into a tiny hum of pressure building with the ecstatic pleasure boiling at the base of my spine.

Jason shifted and began to withdraw from me, pausing over my open mouth while I opened my eyes and milked him onto my tongue. He chuckled. "You are a devil." He said.

Marcus released my legs and leaned over to put his weight on me. His mouth came to mine and be began kissing me. He raised his hips slightly and then flexed deeply back into me creating another spark of pain that quickly turned to pleasure. He withdrew half way, my legs wrapped around him and pulled him back into me. He began to fuck his totality rhythmically, in and out of me, pushing full into me on each stroke, generating pain, pleasure pulses. His whole body flexed to fuck me, his pace slowly increasing.

"Look at me." He said.

I looked into his eyes and I began to come. Each wave, each contraction heightened by his plunging cock. My hands grabbed for his ass, then his shoulders. His weight pinioned me to the bed, his cock fucking into me in powerful strokes. The contractions kept coming, the waves of orgasm kept shooting through me. I arched and closed my eyes.

"Harder. Fuck harder." I gasped.

At that moment an explosion of light bloomed behind my eyes generating a sensation that I could taste. A sublime, whirling palette of citrus and soil, creosote and ginger and semen flooded my mind.

Marcus' mouth came to my ear and kissed the lobe gently, then bit.

"Daph." He whispered. "I'm going to come inside you." My arms wrapped around his broad, muscled shoulders.

He pushed deep into me and swelled, his body became rigid, his cock began to jerk and spasm. He began flowing into me. His seed spilled out of him, and began to fill me. The thought of his essence flooding into me brought fresh, wringing contractions. I began to jerk and squeeze him, pulling him into me, onto me. I looked up into his face and pulled his mouth to mine. My tongue probed him, tasting his most basic, virile intentions at the moment of peak intimacy. A feeling of love washed over me.

He buried his face in my neck. "Daphne." He said.

***

He lay still inside me, our hearts beating against each other. Our breathing calmed and our lips slid against each other, kissing tenderly, searching.

Then slowly he withdrew and crawled away. Almost immediately Jason was between my legs, his mouth on my pussy, his tongue probing deeply for the come of his friend. His mouth was full of semen as he crawled forward and my legs spread open to him.

My hands came to my breasts and I began squeezing and pulling at my nipples. The head of his cock pressed perfectly against the wet, swollen folds of my cunt and paused at the entrance as he rocked my hips up. I lifted my head to look at him.

The moment our eyes met his abdomen contracted, his hips shifted and another strange, new cock slid fully to the bottom of my slippery cunt, his balls pressing against my anus. My head fell back as he filled me. He leaned forward and our mouths came together. It was full of Marcus' semen. He let it drain into my mouth and laughed. I pushed it back into his mouth with my tongue and we each swallowed as we kissed. He slowly began to fuck in and out of me with long, strong, fluid movements.