Red Roses Ch. 02 - White Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"No, that's your job. But when you're ready, you now know you've got a guaranteed yes from me." She gave me another soft kiss. "In the meantime, I want you do to something else for me."

"What?'

"Make love to me. No masks, no restraints, no resistance. Just you and me, and all the love we can muster. Can you do that?"

I felt weak. "I would actually like nothing better."

I took her hand and very gently led her to the bedroom. The whole time, I kept looking back. I half-expected that I had finally snapped, that I was imagining her presence, that when I looked back, she would be gone. But she wasn't. Trish smiled at me the whole time and every time our eyes met, my heart pounded.

My bedroom had a northerly facing, which meant it was out of direct sunlight. I'd placed thick curtains over the windows; in the late afternoon sun, a hazy, ethereal darkness shrouded the room. I flipped on the bedside lamp.

Trish raised a questioning eyebrow.

I said, "I want to see you. I want to see all of it."

"That's fine."

I faced her. She placed her hands on my chest and gazed into my eye, her lower lip caught between her teeth. She whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Our lips touched in a gentle caress. I teased her upper lip between my teeth. Her tongue touched mine. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. Trish slid hers around my back.

After we'd kissed for a moment, Trish edged her head away. Her hands moved to my belt and pulled the tail of my shirt loose. She unbuttoned the front. I noticed how much her hands trembled.

I smiled. "You're shaking."

"So are you."

"I guess I just want this to be fantastic."

It was her turn to smile her dimpled grin. "It's you and me, so it will be."

She pushed my shirt down my arms and peeled my undershirt over my head. Trish ran her hands over my upper arms, chest, and torso, and kissed me again. Her lips trailed down my neck and chest and her hands moved to my arms, massaging my biceps and shoulders. She worked her way back up and teased my mouth with her soft lips again.

During all of our encounters, it had been me doing things to Trish. She had never really touched me. I reveled in the sensation of our mouths together, of her hands on my bare skin as she gently massaged and kissed me.

"Uhm, Justin?" Trish murmured between kisses.

"What?"

"My clothes aren't going to take themselves off."

I looked at her, startled, but the sparkle in her eye and playful tone was a perfect echo of our years of friendly banter—only now, with the added dimension of being lovers.

I never wanted that to end.

I brought my hands to her front and with fumbling fingers, slowly undid the buttons to her blouse, revealing a lacy half-cup white bra. In spite of myself, I laughed. "You were sure of yourself, weren't you?"

"Why?"

"That's a very sexy bra."

She blushed. "No, I was very unsure of myself. But if it happened, I wanted to be ready."

"Well, it was a fantastic choice."

"Good. Get back to work."

I kissed my way down her neck as I worked her blouse off her shoulders. Her bra came unhooked with my first try and I peeled it from her torso.

I'd seen her breasts during all our encounters. This time I slid my hands to them and cupped each with a soft touch. I rubbed my thumbs across her nipples.

Trish groaned into my mouth. Her hands drifted to my belt buckled and worked at it. "Shoes off," she hissed.

I kicked off my Bostonians.

Trish undid my pants, lowered them, and let them pool around my ankles. I stepped free and tossed the trousers to the side with my feet.

Her hand tentatively touched my erect cock, which strained the inside of my boxers. Trish smiled. "I'm glad you got rid of the jockey shorts. They looked tacky on you."

I shrugged. "I wore them to create distance during the encounters. You know I've worn boxers since we were teenagers."

"I know but I love the boxers on you. So sexy. No more of the other, okay?"

"You got it."

Her fingers dipped inside and grazed the tip of my dick. Drops of precum oozed from the tip. Her finger swirled it around the head. I groaned.

I found the snap on the waist of her skirt and popped the brass clasps loose. Her skirt fell away, leaving her...in nothing.

I gasped. "Did you fly down here commando?"

She blushed again. "Not quite. I took them off in the car and stuffed them in my purse."

"You really were sure of yourself."

"No, Justin, but I was very hopeful."

She kissed her way down my chest and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts. She worked them down my legs and even grinned when my cock popped free. She got my shorts off, worked my socks loose, then kicked her own sandals off, leaving us both naked.

I stared down at her. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

"No, tell me."

I put my hands under her arms and raised her to her feet. My eyes raked over her body. "Absolutely gorgeous. I have never seen anything or anyone I wanted more."

"Good answer." She kissed me again and we lowered ourselves to the bed. Our hands caressed each other. I stroked and squeezed her breasts, her torso, her hips. I ventured one hand between her legs and shuddered at the heat coming off her pussy.

She quivered when I touched her. "I'm ready."

"You don't want to play a little first?"

She shook her head. "Not this time. Just love me."

I rolled between her legs and lined up with her slot. Trish laced her fingers behind my head and kissed me again.

I eased my cock into her. Trish closed her eyes, sighed, and nodded.

Our rhythm was slow and steady. We kissed each other on the face and neck. Trish whispered in my ear that she loved me.

Far too soon, I felt myself swelling. I tried to slow down but it was no good. I tensed and groaned; my dick emptied into Trish. She stared at me with a slight smile.

Embarrassed, I said, "Sorry, it's been a while."

"It's okay, Justin." She touched my cheek. "We have a whole lifetime to please each other, okay? I wanted you soft and slow and loving the first time. It won't be like this every time we're together."

"Oh?"

She laughed. "Oh, no. Plan on fucking my brains out after dinner. I like hot, sweaty sex as much as I like tender love-making. I want to spend weekend afternoons in bed, gently making love. I want quickies bent over the couch. I want to fling you on the floor and ride you until we both start screaming like a pair of monkeys in heat. I want it all. Can you handle that?"

"That sounds awesome." It was an odd conversation, with me still inside of her. But maybe that was the best time. There were no secrets right then.

Trish looked away. When she spoke again, her voice was hesitant. "And every once in a while—not often but on special occasions—do you think we could have, uhm, an encounter?"

"I think that can be arranged." I kissed her and brushed her hair from her face. Our eyes met. "This isn't too weird, is it?"

She blushed a little but the corners of her mouth turned up. "A little. But it feels so right too. Don't you think?"

"Like nothing has for a long time. I love you, Trish."

"I love you more," she said.

I finally shrunk to the point of slipping out of her. I felt the ooze of our combined love juices on our legs. "I think we made a mess. We, uh, didn't use any protection."

"I'm still on the pill so it should be fine. And if something unexpected happens?" She shrugged. "It just means we'd get a jump start on a family. You know how many I want."

"At least two," I said. We'd talked about it many times over the years.

"And you want to go until you have at least one boy and one girl. That still true?"

I nodded.

"Deal."

I touched my tongue to her nose. "What if it takes ten tries?"

"Then I'll deliver ten of your babies." She tapped me playfully in the forehead. "So get it right, mister. Now, what do you have to eat around here?"

I laughed and rolled off her. Trish stood and stretched her arms over her head. Her back was to me, giving me a perfect view of her incredible ass. "I was going to order pizza."

She treated me with a mock frown. "You don't do that too regularly, do you? We need to keep you eating healthy."

"No, not very often. And I'm healthy as a horse." My eyes fell on the white rose she'd given me, where I left it on the nightstand. "Can I ask you something?"

Trish faced me and smiled. "Anything, Justin."

"Why the white rose?"

"Red is a symbol of passion. White was a symbol of purity—the purity of our love."

I have no doubt my grin was slightly mocking. "Symbolic."

"Don't pick on me, I thought it was a nice gesture."

"It was." I took her hand and gently pulled her back towards the bed.

She crawled on top of me.

I put my hand on her cheek. She sighed, closed her eyes, and leaned into it. I said, "Have you thought about what we're gonna tell your parents?"

"No. They're going to freak out." She sighed. "They're going to tell us we're out of our minds. Yours too, I bet."

"Let them all freak out, then. As long as we're together, I don't care what anyone else thinks."

The look of adoration in her eyes told me it was the right answer.

She climbed off the bed in all her naked glory. Wearing nothing but a big grin, she took my hand. "Come on, up and at 'em. Pizza or not, we need to eat something. We're going to need our strength tonight."

"Yep, it sounds like you've got some plans for us."

"Oh, yeah." She smirked. "As to those plans, race me. Last one to the bathroom goes down on the other first." She took off giggling.

I chuckled too as she dashed inside and slammed the door. I really think she thought she won something. I mean, who won here? Get told I have to go down on the woman I love?

Yeah. Don't throw me in that briar patch.

END

This is not the end of the line for Justin and Trish. Their future will probably hop a few more categories here at Literotica as their love and lust develops.

Thank you for reading!

Addenda:

An early reader told me our non-American readers might not be familiar with the source of the last line. It comes from an old American folk tale about a fox and a rabbit. The fox catches the rabbit and threatens all kind of horrible torture and mutilation. The rabbit says all the torture would be fine but begs the fox not to throw the rabbit in the dark, scary tangle of thorny briars, since the rabbit says that's what he fears the most. The fox laughs and throws the rabbit in the briars-which is exactly what the rabbit really wanted. The rabbit is small enough to slip through the thicket and escapes and when the fox tries to chase, he gets painfully hung up on the thorns. Basically, the phrase is a form of reverse psychology, when someone outlines their worst outcome, which is exactly what they actually want.