Red Roses Ch. 03 - Orange Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin had already reclined on a chair. I bent over him and gave him a quick kiss before settling in myself. I coated my limbs, belly, and face in sunscreen, lay back, and let the fingers of sunshine massage my skin. Justin did the same and other than reaching out for a quick pat on the arm or leg, we were still and quiet. After a half-hour, I turned over and hefted the sunscreen bottle. "Hey, baby. Want to rub some of this on me?"

"You know it."

I folded my arms under my head, closed my eyes, and sighed as Justin's strong hands glided over my back and shoulders, then down my legs. I hated sunscreen but I'd burn without it and it gave me an excuse to enjoy his hands on my skin. When he was done, Justin tapped me lightly on the rump. "Good to go, babe."

I smiled, both at his attention and his open display of affection. "Thank you."

"Hey, Trish." Justin's tone was intrigued, as if something had absorbed his interest. "Check those two out."

I opened my eyes, raised my head, and followed his gaze.

The couple walked along the beach, just at the edge of the surf, holding hands. I paled. It was the two from the balcony.

The man wore a pair of long, loose gray shorts and mirrored sunglasses but his muscular torso was bare. His pecs and shoulders rippled with every step. Both his body-language and stride conveyed strength and confidence. He kept glancing at his companion.

The blonde woman walked beside him, clad in a pale green bikini that was nothing more than a couple of scraps of cloth held together by dental floss. The top left the sides and underneath of her big breasts bare and the bottom part of her suit barely covered anything. The entire cascade of wheaten hair swayed with each step.

I kept my voice down. "Justin, that's the couple that was on the balcony."

"Really?" He grinned at me. "I can see why you watched."

The man's head turned towards me. I couldn't see his eyes but I could feel his probing gaze. A small smile lit his lips. He leaned towards the blonde woman and said something. She looked at me, then smiled as well, and wiggled her fingers at me in a slight wave. I felt a new heat and not from the sun. Both she and man laughed as they strode down the beach. Despite blushing furiously, I noted that the back of the woman's suit was nothing more than a string that disappeared in the crack of her ass. Her meaty butt cheeks rolled with every step she took.

"You okay, sweetie?"

I blinked and looked at Justin. He stared at me, one eyebrow raised. I glanced about and saw that every other man on the beach—and most of the women—watched the couple stroll away. Everyone except my husband, who gazed at me with a slightly concerned look on his face.

Every guy on the beach is staring at that woman. But Justin only has eyes for me. My heart swelled with adoration. I said, "I'm fine, why?"

"It looks like a whole host of emotions ran through your mind just now and the last look on your face was apprehension. I was just checking." He jerked his head in the direction the other couple had gone. "You thinking about them?"

"No, not really. It was ... it was exciting to watch, like I said. But I was a little embarrassed at being caught."

"You shouldn't have been. I think they wanted watchers. They wanted to put on a show. Why else would they be on the balcony in broad daylight?"

"I guess so." The couple had continued up the beach, and continued to turn the heads of those nearby.

Justin smiled. "It's okay if you liked it."

"Do you?"

He pondered for a moment. "I don't know. I've never watched. I guess I wouldn't know until I tried."

My voice trembled a little. Nobody was sitting close enough to us to hear us, which is the only reason I was able to continue. "Is ... is it something you would want to do?"

"What? Watch?"

"Be watched."

He cocked his head. "I don't know. Probably not. More than anything, I'd worry about someone filming it or pictures getting on the internet or something. With all the government contracts we're getting into now, that's the last thing I'd need to deal with at work—not to mention what my parents would say."

"Oh, God." I loved my parents but they were deeply religious. The thought of my straight-laced mother—a woman who had probably never said the word "orgasm" aloud—seeing a picture of me engaged in sex acts in public ... I shivered. "That would probably put my mom and dad in the ground."

Justin nodded. "But if you were to, you know, catch a rerun of their balcony show, I wouldn't be averse to watching with you."

"You wouldn't?"

"Not with you. Not at all."

I dug my nails into my palms. I was suddenly so wet I was afraid my bikini would show it. "Justin, I think we need to go back to the room."

"Huh? You okay?"

"Yeah, fine, I just ... uhm, I have something I need to show you. Please."

He quietly gathered our stuff as I quickly donned my wrap and sandals. I took his hand as we walked back to the hotel. We made the stroll through the pool area and the elevator ride in silence. I kept shifting my weight. I'm sure it looked to him like I was anxious or nervous.

I was really rubbing my thighs together to try to keep my throbbing pussy under control. It wasn't helping, though.

Justin opened our door and held it for me. He came in behind me. "Trish? Are you sure you're—"

I leaped at him and knocked us both on the bed.

I don't think he expected that. A few hours later, after he'd come twice and me multiple times, I didn't think he had minded.

#

We ate dinner at one of the resort restaurants. Justin had a rock lobster plate and I had a conch salad, both of which were pretty good. When we were done, we hit the attached club, had a few drinks, and danced a bit. Justin and I had both practiced some dancing at home and we did pretty well on the floor. I'd worn a knee-length red-dress that whirled around as Justin spun me. The thought of men catching a glimpse of my bikini-cut black panties was a little exhilarating. I did notice a few men checking me out but also caught a handful of women eyeing Justin. He wore an open-collared shirt and slacks and looked pretty damn fine himself. I made sure to stick close and mildly glared at anyone I caught looking at him. Fortunately, his eyes never left me.

A couple of men asked me to dance but I declined all offers. After the third one, Justin smiled and said, "I'm definitely lucky."

"How so?"

"I have the best-looking woman in the club on my arm."

"Ditto. Well, the best-looking man, I mean."

We danced some more and had a few more drinks, then headed back to our room. We'd had a full day and already fucked a bunch, so we made gentle love one last time before sleep, which was fine. I was with my husband and that was all that mattered.

I woke the next morning just as I felt Justin slide out of bed. I watched him walk naked to the restroom and, feeling rather contented, I relaxed against the pillow as I waited. He emerged and saw that I was awake. I grinned. "Good morning, lover."

"Good morning, sexy lady." He bent over me and kissed my cheek. "Sleep well?"

"Mmm-hmm. You?"

"Not bad at all. What do you want to do today?"

I sat up, letting the sheets fall from my chest. Justin's eyes lingered on my breasts. I laughed at that; he'd seen, held, kissed them so many times, and still never got tired of them. It didn't make sense. Then my eyes flicked to his cock and I shivered. Okay, that makes sense. Anticipation.

I cleared my throat. "How about some breakfast first and we decide together?" I remembered something. "Oh, Carnival starts tonight, right?"

"Yeah."

"Let's keep it low-key for the day, then."

He took my hand and raised it to his lips. "As you wish, my queen."

"Stop that." I jerked my hand away but I couldn't stop the smile spreading over my face. "You're so corny."

"And you love it."

I glanced at the open balcony doors. We'd left them open all night and the cool night breeze had made it very comfortable. The soft glow of pre-dawn decorated the sky with faint yellow light.

I stood and went to the balcony, dragging the sheet across me, as I had the first day. As soon as I stepped out, I looked down at the balcony where I had seen my "friends" the day before. Their doors were still closed and sighed, surprised in my disappointment. For all you know, they already checked out, I thought. Still, I ... I wouldn't have minded another show.

Justin stepped out behind me and slid his hands around my waist. "Looking for your performers?"

I blushed. "How did you know?"

"I know you, Trish." He craned his head around. "Which room is theirs?"

I counted. "To our left. Drop down two floors and over six rooms."

"How can you be sure?"

"It's the only balcony where the chairs are stacked to the side." I laughed. "Probably to give them more room to play."

"Probably." he gave me one last squeeze. "I'm going to call for breakfast."

"Okay, baby."

He went back in. I heard him speaking to room service, then rifling through his suitcase looking for clothes. He called, "You coming in?"

I inhaled the crisp morning air. "In a moment."

"Okay. I'm going to push the door shut but not latched, so the waiter doesn't get a look at that magnificent ass of yours."

"No?"

"It might save me a tip but I'd rather slip him a five."

I snickered. Justin did pull the door shut and shut the curtain, leaving me isolated on my small island of concrete, suspended well above the world.

That's my man, always thinking of me. But ... how would I feel if I gave the waiter an ass shot? I pondered it for a moment. Mortified. Deathly embarrassed. I paused. Naughty as hell. I could just nudge open the door, just a little—

I blinked and shook my head. Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?

The doors on another nearby balcony opened. I glanced down at the performers' room but it wasn't them. It was two rooms over on the same floor. I clutched the sheet around me a little tighter.

A tall African-American woman in her forties emerged. She wore her hair in dreadlocks. Between that and her strong facial features, she possessed a certain beauty common in strong-willed, self-confident people. She saw me and nodded before lighting a cigarette. "Good morning."

"Hi," I said, trying not to act self-conscious. Standing alone on the balcony in a sheet was one thing; carrying on a conversation was a little more uncomfortable.

The woman gestured at the performers' balcony. "You come out for an encore?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Those two down there, they put on quite a show. My husband and I caught the late show last night." She blew out a stream of smoke. "Made him quite amorous for the rest of the evening. I think I'm lucky to be walking."

"I see. I, uh, haven't seen them this morning." I couldn't tell if I was more uncomfortable with the woman's open admission or more disappointed at having missed that show.

The woman shrugged. "They exerted a lot of energy last night. I'm sure they're sleeping it off. You here with someone?"

"My husband. We're on our honeymoon."

"Congratulations." The woman smiled. "I hope you have fun. This is our third time here for Carnival. This resort's great, there's so much to do. I'm Celeste. We're here from Las Vegas."

"Trish. We're from Tampa, though we grew up in Atlanta."

"Never been to Tampa but I love Atlanta. It's a nice town." She took a last drag on her cigarette and ground it out in the ashtray on the balcony table. "Nice to meet you, Trish. You and hubby have a pleasant day, you hear? Maybe we'll see you around."

I nodded and smiled, and she vanished into her room.

Our door opened and Justin stepped out. "You talking to someone?"

"Oh, the lady two rooms over. She, uh, asked me about the performers. She said they put on a show last night."

"I guess we missed it." Justin snapped his fingers. "Next time. Come on in, breakfast is ready."

I traipsed inside, drawn by the smell of coffee and fresh-baked bread. The silver cart stood where it had been the previous day. When I reached for my clothes, Justin said, "You know, you could just sit naked with me."

I stared at him. "Uhm ..."

"Here." He whipped off his shirt, dropped his pants, and grinned at me. "More comfortable now?"

I let the sheet fall. His gaze practically caressed my breasts and hips and my nipples hardened. Blushing again, I quickly took a seat.

Justin served us breakfast. When he was done, he plucked a small vase from the tray and placed it in the center of the table between us. I stared at it. The vase contained an orange flower. The hue of the flower was deepest at the center, fading to a pastel shade at the edges. I looked at him. "What's this?"

"An orange rose, obviously."

"And? Just what does this one mean?"

"Orange roses are for excitement and enthusiasm."

I snorted. "Did you go online, looking up the meanings of rose colors?"

He smiled. "Guilty. But it seems like the important events of our love life have come with them. Red roses for love and passion. That coincided with our encounters. You brought a white rose, for innocence and purity, when you came to me. Now I offer you an orange rose."

He plucked the rose and extended it to me. With slightly trembling fingers, I took the flower and raised it to my nose. The sweet aroma tickled my nostrils. "Okay. What message are you conveying?"

"Trish, this is our honeymoon. I want you to enjoy it."

"I am. I'm here with the man I love." I passed it back to him.

Justin took the rose and returned it to the vase. "I know. I feel the same way but that's not what I mean. Sweetie, I know you. I know what messages your folks beat into your head. I see how flustered you got talking about the performers down there."

Just that mention was enough to make my cheeks heated again.

Justin caught it. "See? I raise the subject and you get a little embarrassed." He reached across the table and took my hand. "Trish, you never have to be embarrassed with me. Never."

My voice was soft. "I know. But even with you, do you know how hard it was for me to bring myself to even offer you the envelope that first night? I've known and adored you almost my whole life and I was still trembling. I had to drink several glasses of wine to get up the nerve. Then when I came to see you in Tampa, and I knew we had to discuss it, I was shaking so hard I was afraid I was going to be ill."

"I think it's actually easier for you to have sex than to talk about it, isn't it?"

I nodded. It was. "I guess Mom and Dad's conditioning still runs deep."

"I know. I'm glad that you trust me enough to at least discuss it now. But something our encounters showed me is that you do like sex. You just need the right nudge to let it out. Oh, and by the way, don't think I didn't connect the blowjob you saw, and then seeing that couple on the beach, with the two times you went animal on me." He laughed. "I'm not complaining."

"Uh ..."

"You obviously like watching. It's okay, babe. I do want you to enjoy yourself and maybe try some new things out. I'm game to experiment." He took my hand and his smile faded. "Don't get me wrong. I mean, I'll never share you with another person or anything like that—"

"Oh God, Justin. I don't want that!"

"Good. But if you want to let your hair down and be a little more daring, this is the time. I'll be right there with you the whole time, okay?" He squeezed my hand.

I eyed the orange rose. Excitement and enthusiasm. And he just promised he'd protect me and take care of me. My eyes met his and my voice lowered to a soft whisper. "Okay. I trust you. And I love you, Justin. Very much."

He smiled again. "Same. Eat up. We have a full day ahead of us."

#

I told myself I wasn't looking for the two performers, though the first thing I did was glance at their balcony. They weren't out but Celeste was. She sat with her feet on the balcony railing. Her short robe fell back to mid-thigh. Her legs were solid muscle, which didn't surprise me; she was a solid woman through and through. A cigarette dangled from her fingers.

With her was a tall, bald, and rather slender African-American man, also wearing a short hotel robe.

Celeste glanced at me and smiled as I stepped out. "Afternoon, Trish."

"Hello." I nodded to the man as he turned his head to me.

He grinned. His white teeth shone like a beacon. "Ken. Nice to meet you."

Ken eyed me with appreciation but without lecherous intent, for which I was grateful. Celeste seemed nice enough and I would have been super-uncomfortable with him perving on me right in front of her.

The curtains swirled and Justin emerged. He put his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek. "Hey, you."

"Hey." I motioned with my head. "Meet Celeste and Ken."

They introduced themselves. Ken said, "You all going downtown for Carnival tonight?"

"That's the plan," Justin said.

"It's a hoot," Celeste said. "I know one of the hospitality liaisons here at the resort and got a few peeks at the floats and costumes planned. Tonight's look okay but tomorrow night's look amazing. And daring."

I cocked my head. "Daring? What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow night's will be a little more adult-oriented. That's why tomorrow night's parade doesn't start until midnight." Celeste took a drag, then ground out her cigarette. "We're going to go down and catch that one. I think we'll just go to a club tonight."

"Which club?" Justin asked. "We talked about hitting one ourselves."

Ken pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Dumont's, on Main Street. It's the best dance club and bar in Nassau. If you want to go there, get in the door before seven, or you'll never make it."

I glanced at my watch. It was a few minutes to five.

Celeste stood, faced slightly away from us, and stretched her hands over her head. Her robe rode up her legs, just revealing the inflection point between her thighs and the curvature of her moon-shaped bottom. I glanced at Justin but he had already averted his eyes, though he had a slight smile on his face.

Celeste put her hand on the lapels of Ken's robe. "Maybe we'll see you all at Dumont's. If not, have a good evening. In the meantime, Ken has something to attend to." She dragged him through the door to their room. Ken looked at us and winked before following. Their door shut gently behind him.

I donned what I hoped was a playful scowl. "You get a good look at her ass?"

"Ass?" Justin whistled, put his hands in his pockets, and stared at the ocean. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I giggled. "Sure, you don't."

"It must be something in the air here."

"Meaning?"

Justin put his arm around me. "You think she didn't do that on purpose? Of course she did. Everyone in this hotel seems to want to run around naked. Maybe it's in the water, not the air. Did you want to check out the club, or still go to the street parade? Or something else entirely?"

"I had a good time dancing last night. Let's check that out the club. We can go hit the street party tomorrow night."

He grinned. "For the more adult show?"

"Yes. That."

I ran through the shower while Justin ordered us a light dinner. I came out to find room service had already delivered. We ate quickly, then Justin decided to rinse off too. He disappeared into the bathroom. I briefly considered joining him but if we wanted to get downtown by seven, we didn't have time for shower antics.

I hefted my knee-length red dress. It was one of my favorites and I knew Justin liked it. I smiled, laid it on the bed, and reached for the bra and panties I'd laid out. But I hesitated.

Should I? I took a deep breath. Dare to be free, Trish.

I was dressed by the time Justin came out, wrapped in just a towel. He'd shaved and combed his hair. I wolf-whistled at him and he laughed. Fifteen minutes later, we were on our way.