Red Roses Ch. 03 - Orange Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin bent me over the balcony railing. His feet spread mine and the head of his cock rubbed my nether lips. I moaned. "Yes. Yes!" I had never wanted anything so bad in my life. I thrust my hips back, willing my pussy to surround his manhood, to drag him into me, to join with me. I grunted and wiggled against him. Justin placed both hands on my hips and powered into me.

Okay, I admit it. I shrieked.

We both froze. My eyes scanned the courtyard and other balconies. Someone had to have heard that, I thought. Bolts of fear ricocheted through me. We waited in trepidation. Justin's throbbing cock was still buried in me. With each throb, my snatch responded with a pulse of its own. When our surroundings remained silent, Justin began a slow, steady thrust.

I gripped the metal railing in both hands. My tits banged against the iron lattice with each thrust. If I'd been told to use a single word to describe the blissful sensation of Justin's dick piercing me, I would have called it "delicious." Pleasure mounted so fast I never saw it coming. I came. My limbs flinched and a minor cry escaped my mouth before I clamped a hand over my face. A renewed burst of liquid bubbled up from around his rod, bathing my mound and thighs with my own lubrication.

Despite the vice-like grip I'd know I exerted on him during my orgasm, Justin didn't hesitate at all. He kept right on thrusting. I clamped down on the rail and tried to keep breathing, even as I felt another orgasm building.

Movement drew my eye. I glanced down and to my left.

The performers emerged on the balcony. Both were dressed in casual shorts and tee shirts. They craned their heads about, as if looking for something.

Oh, God, they heard us.

The man spotted us. I knew that in the shadow, even if he couldn't see Justin's cock in me, he could probably see my tits and every ripple of my body as Justin slammed into me from behind. He pointed and whispered to his companion. Her head followed his finger. For a moment, they stared at us.

They're watching. Someone is watching me being fucked.

The thought should have brought shame and terror. Instead, the notion—the very idea that someone could see me and Justin pleasure each other—instantly brought another crashing orgasm. I cried out again and lowered my head until the waves of dizzy pleasure passed.

Justin was right. I like knowing they can see.

When I looked back to the performers, he had reclined one of the chaise loungers flat and laid on his back, with his feet toward me. She rode him in reverse cowgirl. Her hips rose and fell over his crotch. The man held her waist but I could see he was watching Justin and me. She rested one hand on his thigh to steady herself. With the other, she plucked and pulled at her heavy tits. Her eyes were riveted on us as well. A throaty gasp drifted through the night air.

My voice was a gasp. "Justin."

"I see them." His voice was husky and thick with lust. "Just keep going."

For a few long moments, the four of us fucked and watched each being fucked. We were too far to make true eye contact. I wondered what they were thinking. Was it a live-action porno, made a little more intimate by the fact that it was just us? Was his cock filling her pussy as well as Justin filled mine? Was she imagining Justin was fucking her? Seeing the performers so enthralled with Justin and mine's own show brought a swarm of tawdry, delightful thoughts and yet another orgasm began worming its way from my depths.

The door two balconies over opened.

I stiffened. Oh no.

Celeste emerged in her short robe. Almost immediately, her head whipped toward us. Her gaze locked with mine.

Tears of chagrin filled my eyes.

Celeste darted back into her room.

"Justin," I panted. I knew we had to go in before they called security or something but I was so turned on I couldn't get my body to commit. My husband's thick cock coaxing another orgasm out of me wasn't helping. I tried to marshal my thoughts. "Justin, we have to stop."

He paused, buried deep inside me. "Huh? Are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

"Celeste just came out and saw us, then ran back in. We—"

Before I could get any further, Celeste and Ken stepped outside, both naked as they day the were born. Celeste's body was every bit as strong as I had imagined it: large breasts, wide hips, and thick thighs. I couldn't get a good look at Ken, however, since as soon as they were on the balcony, Celeste bent over the rail facing me and placed her left leg on the rail. Ken scooted in behind her and a second later I heard Celeste gasp and saw her body lurch as Ken drove into her.

Justin snorted and started pounding me again.

I didn't even try to hold it back. Cries of passion burst from me, matched by those of Celeste and the lady performer. Our yells echoed from the curved resort walls.

We're all going to jail.

The thing was, I was so lost in my passion that I no longer cared. I was no longer a certified public accountant, who dealt with multi-million-dollar accounts. I was no longer a high-achieving daughter, who loved her parents and made them proud. I wasn't even a respectable wife. I was simply a cunt, aching to be filled and pounded by a cock. Hisses and grunts replaced any language skills I spent a lifetime building. The world faded to the periphery of my senses until there was nothing but the feel of my man's flesh on mine, the heavenly shove of his manhood separating my sacred parts, and plunging to my innermost depths. I squeezed my pelvic muscles around him, clutching him deeper into me. Justin's answering groan elicited savage delight from my soul. As much as he was claiming me, taking me ... I was taking him too. When he came, I was going to own part of his essence, his very being, and make it mine, forever—and I was doing it right in front of God and the world.

And I didn't care. I wanted everyone to know, to see me plant my flag and stake my claim on my mate.

Justin's tempo accelerated. His prick swelled, pushing me apart with even more fury. I knew he was close and clamped down with my abdominal muscles again. The pleasure of my own orgasm burst from my mouth.

Somewhere in the edge of my perception, I head other shrieks—one close and one further.

Justin shouted as he climaxed. His fingers dug into my hips with a frenzied strength that was both painful and wonderful. I felt his cock throb as he pumped stream after stream of his cum into me. I pressed against him until our pelvic bones were jammed together. I milked his cock with my squeezes, taking all of him, claiming it.

He slumped and at once, all of the energy fled my frame. My head rested on the bars of the railing. Sweat covered my skin as I quivered. I fought to control my heavy breathing and that's when I heard it.

Clapping.

Scattered applause came from various resort balconies. I spotted at least twenty folks watching. One man whistled. A woman shouted, "Encore!" which drew its own share of laughs.

On instinct, I blushed, then laughed at myself. A little late for modesty now, Trish.

The performers stood. They waved to us, then turned and waved to everyone else. They stood naked and unapologetic. I could see the man's club-like cock was still hard.

Celeste and Ken straightened. She tossed me a somewhat shy smile. The two of them quickly retreated off the balcony.

Justin took my hand and dragged me upright. My knees almost buckled but he held upright. My chest was now clearly visible to anyone who looked. Justin raised our joined hands and waved with his other. More applause followed.

Well, what the hell, I thought. I waved as well. We did so for a moment before he gently pulled me inside. As soon as he closed the door, Justin swept me up in a bear hug and kissed me. "Baby, I love you to death."

"I love you too." With the orgasms fading from my mind, my clarity started to return and the old worries pressed in. "Honey, are we going to get in trouble?"

"I doubt it. They'd have to arrest Celeste and Ken, and the performers too."

"But—" I struggled with it. "You said earlier, you were worried about cameras and such."

He grinned and tapped the mask on his face. "Why do you think I kept these on us?"

In spite of myself, I laughed and hugged him again.

#

The plane leveled off and the mandatory seat-belt sign came off. I was already snuggled against Justin, so I didn't move. He sat against the window and I sat on the aisle to his left. First-class was mostly empty and the other occupant—and elderly gentleman—had headphones on and appeared to be already dozing.

I shifted my weight and was rewarded with a twinge between my legs. I smiled; we'd both punished our organs for the duration of the three days, including one last gentle time as we woke this morning. I'd been a touch sore but I didn't complain at all. My husband wanted me and—especially since I was not pissed at him for anything—he was going to have me if I could help it.

At the thought, I pondered everything that had happened. Before we were even lovers—back when were just best friends who also happened to fuck to the tune of my fantasies—Justin was by far the best man I'd ever had, in bed and out. He brought out feelings in me I'd never known existed before I admitted I was in love with him. I considered my prudish upbringing and wondered if me fighting the repression of my sexuality had been the actual trigger to the awakening he and I enjoyed together.

We had those rape-fantasy encounters and I thought it was being forced—being forced away from my childhood teachings—that made it so good for me. But is that really it?

I mentally shook my head.

No. It's because of Justin. We're in love and more than that, we're in tune with each other. I know him as well as I know myself, and that's what made it good.

I raised my head. Justin saw and turned his gaze on me. He brushed his fingers through my hair and smiled—and I admit, I shivered at his touch. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too. Did you enjoy your honeymoon?"

"Yes. You?"

"Of course." I paused. "What happened last night ... that was incredible."

He chuckled. "I never knew you had that in you."

"Me either." I hesitated. "Is that something you're going to want to keep doing? It's not like we can hide our identities all the time."

He thought for a moment. "Maybe it's best that what happened in Nassau stays in Nassau."

"Maybe." I raised my eyebrows. "But does that mean we can take another vacation like it again?"

"I'm sure we can."

"Good enough." I lowered my head and closed my eyes. Within moments, I fell asleep with a smile on my lips and love in my heart.

END

Trish and Justin will return for at least one more installment. If anyone would like to see more about Celeste and Ken, or the performers, let me know, and I'll see if there's some more story there to tell. Thanks for reading!