Red Roses Ch. 03 - Orange Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw what Ken meant the moment we got close; it was only six-thirty but there was already a line forming at Dumont's. Fortunately, it was only a few people deep, so we joined the queue. Justin held my hand as we watched the Carnival-goers in their colorful costumes stride past. We watched and chatted and before we knew it, we were at the head of the line. I glanced behind us and was shocked; the line now stretched to the corner of the block. A few minutes later, a tipsy couple staggered out. The bouncer unhooked the velvet rope, smiled, and waved us through.

Heavy bass music and the smell of smoke accosted us as we entered. I wrinkled my brow. Dumont's looked like every other club we'd ever been to, back States-side. It took me a moment to realize why. It was because the place was filled with American tourists. The only natives appeared to be the employees. When I said as much to Justin—yelling in his ear so he could hear me—he replied, "You want to go?"

"No, we're already here. Let's just hang out and have a good time."

A lively dance number came up, so we hit the floor. Justin placed one foot in front of him. I straddled his leg and ground against it to the beat of the music. His hands drifted down and clenched my ass. Almost immediately, he paused. "Trish?"

"Yes?"

"Are you ... did you go without—" He motioned towards my waist.

I thought I would blush. Instead, the exuberance of the music only brought a naughty glint to my eyes. "I did, so you better be careful. If you spin me too hard and whirl this dress up, every man in here will get a glimpse of what you own."

Fire raged in Justin's eyes. For one split second, my good mood faltered; I thought I'd made him mad. Then he grabbed me by my lower back and pulled hips to his. Hard as granite, his cock throbbed against my belly. He growled, "Only I get to touch."

"That's right, baby. Only you get to touch." I caressed his lips with one finger.

We resumed dancing. Justin clutched me tight. He whirled me once. My skirt spun up, above my knees. He did it again, and the dress rose a little higher, halfway up my thighs.

Was anyone looking? My breath came in gasps. I was trembling. I was also incredibly wet.

The fast-paced music tapered off, replaced by a slower number. Many of the couples fell around us fell into each other's arms. I said, "Can we get a drink?"

"Good idea."

We wove through the crowd to the bar. I ordered a white wine, Justin a screwdriver. The accountant in me scoffed at the exorbitant prices but I just reminded myself that it was our honeymoon and to relax and enjoy. Dancing had brought a light sheen of sweat to my forehead, which I wiped away. We chatted for a bit and finished our drinks just as the music picked up again. Justin took my hand and led me back to the dance floor.

Justin held me close again—by the shoulders this time. I rubbed my bra-less tits against his chest. Nothing separated our skin but two thin sheets of fabric. The friction sent a delicious thrill through me. My nipples hardened and I flushed, knowing that anyone who looked would see my arousal.

"Trish." Justin jerked his head to the left. I followed his gaze.

The performers danced a few feet away from us. He wore a pair of slacks and a button-down shirt. Both fit him well and highlighted his muscular form. The woman wore huge gold hoop earrings, a mini skirt, and a tank-top and as near as I could tell, that was it. She had her hair bound up in a ponytail. The two of them gyrated against each other. The sides of her tits practically hung out her top and if my nipples were hard, hers were diamonds. The man sported his own bulge, plain as day.

I realized that no one in the club was looking at me because they were all looking at them.

The woman placed her back against the man and raised her arms. She leaned her head back against him. Her hands grasped his head and pulled it to her neck as they danced. In lifting her arms, the hem of her skirt crept up until the hint of her bald pussy peeked from beneath her skirt.

I shuddered and looked away. My own pussy was a swampy mess.

Justin smiled at me. "They really are performers, aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"You turned on?"

"Very."

"You want to go?"

I nodded.

We hurried back to the hotel. I couldn't get the image of the two of them out of my mind. Just like on the beach, the day before, I felt like a dog, who just wanted to hump the first leg available.

We'd just gotten back to the resort and started down one of the paths to the side door when I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I glanced around quickly. There was one old couple about thirty yards ahead of us but they had their back to us. I put my arm on Justin's and hissed, "In the bushes."

"Huh?"

"Now!" I grabbed him and moved him into the hedges lining the cobblestone walkway. We collapsed into the shrubbery. In the dark and off the beaten path, someone would literally have to have looked inside to see us.

I all but ripped his pants down his legs and gobbled his cock into my mouth. Justin lay his head back on the ground while I punished his dick with my lips and tongue. I reached under my skirt and shoved two fingers into my aching snatch. The pulse of a mini-orgasm immediately rippled through my hips. Justin rested his hands on my shoulders. Within seconds, his dick was a flagpole.

I crawled up his body. I heard a strange feral growl and for a second, I wondered if we'd disturbed a stray cat. Then I realized it was me.

The folds of my dress fell aside as I straddled his hips. I was so wet and him so hard, I didn't even have to guide him as I sank onto his girth. Like a bloodhound seeking a scent, Justin's cock parted my lips and filled my pulsing tunnel. I laced my fingers in his, held his arms to the ground, and pounded my groin onto his. Justin's breath came in deep pants.

Voices drifted through the night and I heard the scuff of a shoe on stone. We both froze. A woman laughed and her male partner said something as they strode past us on the path, a mere ten feet away.

We should stop. If we get caught—

I glanced down at Justin. His face was just a shadow in the dark but his fingers squeezed mine in reassurance. I shifted, savoring the delicious fullness of having him deep inside me. We were joined in a way that two lovers were meant to be joined and I suddenly didn't care if the whole world knew. I fixed my gaze on his face. Stop?

No. Fuck that noise. I bit down on my lip and resumed sliding up and down his pole. The footsteps faded and I increased my speed.

Trembling in my abdomen announced my imminent orgasm. I yanked Justin's hands to my breasts and hissed, "These are your tits, baby."

"My tits," he said between breaths.

"Show them they belong to you."

He squeezed and pinched, rolling the nipples between his fingers. The sensation of the soft silky fabric and pressure against the two rosebuds was enough to send me over the edge. My hips trembled and I opened my mouth as the shriek barreled free.

Before so much as a sound emerged, Justin's hand clamped over my mouth. I didn't care; I screamed into his palm as the tidal wave of bliss erupted and blasted through my body. Stars burst before my eyes and my ears rang. Wave after wave followed. I closed my eyes and just shook, reveling in it. At last, I slumped against Justin. After a few seconds, my sight and hearing came back into focus. I fought to slow my breathing. "Justin, I love you."

His hands encircled my back. "Love you too."

I wiggled my hips, cognizant of his still-steely cock inside me. "Did you ...?"

"Not quite but it's okay."

I grazed my lips over his. "No worries, husband of mine."

I raised my hips until he fell out of me, then slid my face the length of his torso. Even in the faint light, his cock glistened with my juices. A drop of pre-cum dripped from the slit. I smiled to myself and ran my tongue over the head. The musky scent of my own sex invaded my nose. I'd only rarely gone down on Justin right after he'd been inside me and only to please him, not because I particularly enjoyed it. But the night's events had already inflamed me to the point that the aroma ignited my arousal. I wrapped my lips around his head and rolled it under my tongue. My fingers slid up and gripped the base of his shaft and held as I licked and sucked. Incredibly, he got even harder.

Justin groaned. He sat up and pushed me back. My lip curled, annoyed that he took my prize away but before I could protest, he grabbed my body. His strong hand found the center of my back; he flipped me around and shoved my face into the soft soil. I felt him toss my dress over my back. Cool evening air drifted over the exposed skin of my legs and ass. A naughty sense of exposure, of being naked in public, hit me again. His hands clenched my hips. My voice was a guttural snarl. "Give me that fucking cock!"

He pierced me with one hard thrust and I cried out.

"What was that?" a woman's voice nearby said.

Justin and I both froze.

"Sounded like someone was in trouble," said a second. "You think we should call security?"

The first laughed. "No, it sounded like someone getting lucky. Good for them. I wonder if they can fit one more in with them."

"Laura! You're so bad."

The two moved away, giggling to themselves.

Justin resumed thrusting. I moaned again, taking care to cover my mouth. Every thrust built another orgasm in me. Just as it hit, Justin's fingers dug into my skin and he tensed as his throbbing cock filled me with his cum. We hung there like that for a moment before he collapsed against my back. Both of us gasped and wheezed.

My God, that was even more intense than before.

As soon as our shaking bodies would allow, we straightened and brushed off our clothes. Justin peeked out of the bushes. "All clear." We hurried out and resumed our walk up the path as if nothing had happened.

We got a handful of odd looks from the porters and desk staff as we strolled through the lobby. I reddened a little, wondering if someone had seen us. Two middle-aged women waited at the elevator. Their eyes widened when they saw us. They looked at each other and burst out laughing before walking away.

I glanced at Justin but he only shrugged.

When got back to our room, we both headed for a change of clothes. My eyes flicked at the floor-length mirror as I strode pass and what I saw brought me to a screeching halt. I faced away from the mirror, looked over my shoulder, and blushed quite hard. "Justin?"

"What?"

"Turn around." He did. My mouth fell open in chagrin.

His back was covered in bits of grass, dirt, and leaves, which I had caught a glimpse of on myself.

He faced me again. "What's wrong?"

Wordless, I turned around.

"Oh." When I faced him, he was a little apprehensive. "We only brushed off our fronts. I guess we weren't fooling anyone."

"No." My face flamed.

We stared at each other and started laughing.

#

I woke to the soft touch of my husband's fingers. His hand glided over my bare back, tickling the skin. Without opening my eyes, I smiled. His caress was sensuous and caring. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He kissed my forehead. "Sleep well?"

"Next to you? Always." I blinked my eyes open. "What time is it?"

"About six." Justin was still undressed. He slid under the covers. I rolled away and snuggled my butt into him. His body was warm and elicited feelings of security and comfort. His arm encircled my waist and I sighed, contented.

His breath tickled my ear. "Enjoy yourself last night?"

"Yes."

"You were pretty daring."

"I know." I shifted my legs against his. "I wonder if I'm turning into an adrenaline junkie or something."

"Maybe. Like I told you yesterday, I think it's just the salt air."

A stray thought skittered across my mind. For a second, I worried that all my aggressive sex had Justin looking at me in a different light, like I was some sort of wanton slut. Then I laughed at myself. I knew better than that but the training my folks instilled ran so, so deep.

"So, Trish. What did you want to do today?"

"I'll let you pick. We still wanted to try the street festival for Carnival tonight, right?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

We spent the day relaxing and strolling around parts of downtown again, hand-in-hand. Just like the day before, I was simply happy enjoying time with my husband. I considered our hectic day-to-day life at home, with both of us working hard. I wrapped both arms around his and leaned my head against his shoulder as we walked. "Justin?"

"Trish?"

"This is nice, isn't it?"

"What?"

I stood up. "Just us being together."

He smiled. "Yes, it is. I've always loved hanging out with you, ever since we were kids. Us being lovers just makes it better. It's kind of like Homer Simpson said: it's like being married to my best friend and he lets me feel his boobs!"

I laughed. "Something like that."

Justin pointed to a street vendor. The man stood by a booth decorated with Carnival masks, costumes, and other gaudy items. "Hey, let's take a look there. Maybe we should dress up for tonight."

I gazed at some of the skimpy outfits. A fresh twinge ran through my loins. "That sounds like a good idea."

#

I admired the outfit in the mirror, twisting this way and that, to check out the different angles. Had I seen it anywhere else, I would have called it a "highly-sequined bikini," complete with frilled boots, gloves, and a massive yellow-and-blue feather headdress. It showed a lot of skin but no more than if I were on the beach.

Next to me, Justin raised his arms and flexed his biceps. "What do you think?"

"Down, Tarzan," I said, laughing. His outfit was similar to mine, with an equally-impressive array of feathers. Each of us sported a colorful, rhinestone mask over the upper half of our faces. "It's about eleven. We should get down there."

Just as we entered the hallway, the door two down opened. Celeste and Ken stepped out, also dressed for the parade. Their outfits were, if anything, even more gaudy than ours, with stiff fans protruding from each arm and leg. Ken's body costume was little more than a thong and his bulge was prominent. The bright colors clashed with his ebony skin. I flicked my eyes to Celeste, whose large breasts I could only call "covered" by the coppery bottle-cap-sized cups over her nipples. I was sure Justin was getting an eye full.

Celeste smiled when she saw us. "Hi, Trish. Glad to see you're heading down there, I think you'll really like this. You want to share a cab?"

"Can all four of us get in a cab with—" I gestured at our outfits. "—all this on?"

"Sure." Celeste's grin was wolfish. "If we sit on our husbands' laps."

I bit my lip. That seemed like a bad idea. I tended to get horny just being next to Justin, let alone grinding myself on him, and in the outfits we wore, any arousal would obvious to anyone who looked.

Unfortunately, Justin made the decision for me. "Sounds good."

We got in the elevator together. Ken stayed on the far side of the elevator from me. Between the angle and the spread plumage of our outfits, I couldn't see anything for sure but his hands seemed very active behind his wife's back. At one point, Celeste exhaled sharply and shot him a warning look, though I could see the flush creeping up her cheeks.

I wonder if Justin and I will still be unable to keep our hands off each other in twenty years.

Even at the resort, the sounds of the raucous street party echoed from downtown Nassau. The cab took us the short distance to the parade. We had already walked it several times but with the costumes, it would have been awkward. The driver pulled up a block short. His accented voice was amused. "Close as I can get, folks."

Justin slipped him a twenty. "I got this one."

Ken nodded. "Thanks, I'll get us on the way back."

What can I say about the street party? It was sensory overload. It was amazing as any I had ever attended in the States. Costumed people and tourists were everywhere, drinking and dancing. Parade floats idled along, covered with half-naked costumers. Dancers atop the floats gyrated against each other. Here and there, one would flash the crowd, to approving cheers.

I caught a number of men eyeing up Celeste and me both. We stuck to our men, danced to the music, cheered for the floats, and consumed more booze than was probably good for us. When the last float rumbled past, it was almost two and I had that perfect, pleasant alcohol buzz.

Celeste almost stumbled. "Damn! Best party yet!"

Ken smiled and wrapped his arm around his wife's waist.

The four of us staggered away from the parade street. A line of cabs, with their expectant drivers, sat waiting, so we climbed aboard and headed back. Once again, I climbed into Justin's lap. I wiggled my ass against his groin and was pleased to feel him growing against me. I glanced to the other side and had to do a double-take. Ken had his hands around Celeste's breasts. His fingers slid under the metallic plates over her nipples and gave each a hard pinch. She moaned and leaned back against him. Ken's eyes met mine and I looked away, still a little embarrassed.

We poured out of the cab and rode the elevator in silence. I held Justin's hand in a fierce grip, as if the man I loved might drift away if I didn't. I shifted from one foot to another, impatiently waiting to reach our floor.

We wove down the hall. Celeste's voice was slurred but she had a hungry gleam in her eye. "You two have a good night. I know we will."

Ken smiled a little sheepishly but followed his wife into their room.

I licked my lips as Justin worked our key card. Anticipation built; I could already see myself laying on back with him between my legs, ramming his cock in me as we stared into each other's eyes.

He got the door open and we went in. I grabbed him by the neck and headed for the bed but Justin said, "Give me just a second." Before I could say anything, he headed for the restroom. I wandered to the balcony and stepped outside, hoping the evening air would settle my fiery, alcohol-heated skin. The breeze hit me just so, and I closed my eyes.

Strong hands settled on my hips from behind. I raised my arms and caressed Justin's head as he bent to kiss my neck. His hands traveled to my chest and squeezed my breasts. One finger ducked inside and grazed a nipple, which hardened.

Even in the hazy fog of my half-dunk mind, I felt a steady flush rise up my cheeks. "Justin, not here."

He didn't say anything but pushed my costume top free. Cool air rushed over my tits.

I tried to cover myself but his own hands intercepted mine. My mouth was dry. "Justin—"

"Just go with it, Trish."

I glanced about. Most of the resort rooms were dim and had their balcony doors closed. The pool area below was still. Nobody was around to see us—though if they were, all they had to do was look up. My breasts were still exposed. Justin gently kneaded them back and forth and in spite of myself, I got even more turned on that I was. "Justin, I'm not sure about this."

"I told you I would take care of you, right?"

"Yes, but—"

"Trust me." He released one breast, plucked my headdress from my hair, turned my head by my chin, and kissed me.

I surrendered, just like I knew I would.

Justin pressed his chest against my back. He kept one hand around my neck and my head back as he continued to kiss me. With his other hand, he peeled our costumes off. When he started to inch my shorts down my hips, I began to shake. I knew anyone who looked would see my entire naked body. I'd be exposed beneath their judging eyes. I felt terrified. I felt vulnerable.

I felt alive.

My shorts pooled around my feet. I kicked off my boots. In the semi-dark, I sensed more than saw Justin shed the remainder of his costume and in seconds, we were left in nothing but our decorative masks. His erection pressed between my ass cheeks and my shaking intensified. Juices ran down the inside of my thigh and my pussy spasmed, almost setting off an orgasm on its own.