Red Swallow Ch. 02

Story Info
Dustin embarks on a new experience and journey.
11.5k words
4.62
10.7k
15

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" I was approached via E-mail by Rachael Ricci Swede and asked if I would consider writing a story idea she had. After a few emails I was intrigued by her idea and agreed to write it.

This is an original story by Barbara Jean Goodhead.

Written in collaboration with Ideas and Plot Points by Rachael Ricci Swede.

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 2

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Chapter 2

After work Dustin found himself walking back to his apartment and thinking about his meager finances. It was another grueling day made worse by the fact that his boss Bob Malthus had just given praise to Carl Marks for Dustin's amazingly accurate analysis. Dustin seethed slightly as Carl routinely took credit for work that belonged to Dustin.

Dustin stopped at the intersection to wait for the walk signal when he was immediately drawn to the beautiful woman across the street. She was a gorgeous, well dressed woman who had just alighted from a cab. Dustin thought that he had seen her before and watched as she entered into a bar.

Having nothing better to do and with his curiosity piqued, Dustin decided to follow the woman. Dustin crossed the street and walked into a bar and immediately felt out of place. This was clearly meant for clientele who had more money than he did. The furnishings, decoration and all the trappings were simply amazing.

At this hour the place didn't appear to be too busy yet although more customers were coming in behind him while he watched. Dustin spotted the woman as she took a seat at the bar and spoke to the bartender. Her body language and demeanor made him think that she was waiting for someone.

Dustin suddenly realized where he had seen the woman before. She was the Diva who had served their table that night at COBALT, and had later disappeared with David Humm for the rest of the night.

Dustin didn't know what spirit possessed him but he found that he was walking to the bar and had then taken a seat next to her.

Trixie, he remembered. Her name is Trixie...at least her diva name is...

She was facing away from him and Dustin was about to say something when the bartender approached to take his order.

"Long Island Iced Tea please." Dustin blurted without really thinking, then remembered that the long island iced tea he had at COBALT was amazing.

Dustin wanted to talk to her but was suddenly too scared. He waited while the bartender delivered his drink and just watched her out of the corner of his eye. He was surprised when she turned and confronted him.

"Hello, I saw you from across the street and when you followed me here. Are you waiting for someone too or are you stalking me?" Her tone was even but there was a certain amount of playfulness in her eyes.

"No, I'm sorry; I just remember seeing you at COBALT and wanted to say hi."

"Oh...that's nice. Wait...I remember you, you're the one who sang that oldies song...you were amazing. With your voice though I thought you were a girl."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. My singing voice is pretty high; Mezzo-Soprano."

"You should come back and sing again sometime. I bet you would look amazing transformed."

"Transformed?"

"Yes, you know, like me, transformed into a girl."

"Wait, what? You're a...umm..." Dustin was at a loss for words.

"Yes, I'm an umm."

Trixie smiled at Dustin's confusion. He was kind of cute. She found that she was evaluating him to see if he would be a possible recruit for Anastasya. She decided to pursue the conversation and feel him out.

"I suppose you mean am I really a guy?"

Dustin nodded and blushed furiously.

"Oh, you're so cute when you blush... to answer your question, I identify as a girl. I'm transgender. Does that bother you?"

Dustin shook his head no. Why would it? Trans people have been out for a hundred years now. What's the big deal?

Trixie watched Dustin as she continued on. He was attentive and seemed open to her. She wondered if she could convince him to sing again at the club. Anastasya was always looking for new talent. Maybe she could claim the finders' fee.

"It's funny, Anastasya said the same thing, about singing, I mean."

"Well you should, we would just have to get you all dressed up and see how you look first."

"Dressed up?"

"Of course"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean in a dress and heels, makeup, your hair done up. Your eyes are to die for and I wish I had eyelashes as long and luxurious as yours. Maybe just make your hair a bit more blond, honey blonde, with some highlights."

"You're kidding right?" Dustin experienced a mixture of fascination and horror at the idea. She wanted him to actually pose as a woman on stage? Of course, that's not really that far-fetched of an idea, given my acting history, he thought.

"Look at me. Do you think I'm kidding?"

Dustin had to admit she did not. Dustin thought about his financial woes. He was still making a lot of money compared to what he could back in Iowa, but here in Manhattan he was barely able to afford his apartment. And he didn't want roommates. He had heard horror stories before about nightmare roommates and didn't want any of that drama.

Dustin thought about what Trixie was offering. Would it really be any different than what he had already done in Community Theater?

"What would I have to do?"

Trixie smiled as she knew she nearly had him convinced.

"I'll talk to Anastasya and get everything started. But you would have to come in with me and Anastaysa and have a fitting."

"Fitting?"

"Yes, get measured, try on some clothes and shoes, eventually you'd have to go buy your own but Anastasya would probably loan you some things at first, just to get started."

Dustin wondered if he could really do this.

"In the meantime, I hate to be blunt, but you should try to lose some of that weight in your middle, ok?"

Dustin was about to reply when Trixie stood up to leave.

"My date's here, I have to go, will you get this for me Dusty?" Trixie indicated her drink. She then turned and strode purposefully over to a well dressed gentleman who had just entered into the bar.

She took the man's arm as he escorted her away.

Dustin reluctantly took out his phone and paid for her drink as well as his drink.

Am I seriously considering this?

**

Dustin sat alone in his apartment with the television on and bored out of his mind. He had pondered what Trixie meant by transforming him. Reasonably he knew that the bar was a TG Bar and had transgendered girls working as waitresses and hostesses. He wondered if he could really transform the way they did.

Using his phone he searched the internet and saw the club schedule. It varied from time to time; some nights were open mike night, others the girls became diva's with really over the top exaggerations of femininity. Most nights though it was mostly a normal dance club with the girls providing occasional live entertainment like the night Dustin went with his coworkers.

Dustin set his phone aside for a minute and wondered how much they were paid. He figured that waitresses didn't make much. Then again, they do get tips. Dustin checked his bank account and was disappointed by what he saw. He almost had 4 figures saved and it was always tight making rent and utilities, plus food and his phone bill.

New York was such an expensive place to live.

Dustin thought about that night again and how alive he felt when he was on stage. He knew his performance was good and the applause was amazing. Even the club manager said she thought he was good. And she did invite him to come back.

But could he really transform into a girl?

Dustin thought about his acting career, such as it was, doing Community Theater back in Iowa. He had a hard time initially; his social anxiety causing him to freeze up on stage from time to time. The only good time he had had was doing the Shakespeare stuff with the traditional acting troupe.

Dustin applied his analytical mind to the problem. If he didn't have a problem doing the women's roles then maybe he wouldn't have a problem on stage at COBALT.

He needed to test this theory. Dustin searched on his phone again and found a thrift store nearby. He decided to go there and see if he could buy an inexpensive outfit and see how it made him feel. Maybe there was something about role playing and acting a part that would help him after all.

At the very least he would get out of his depressing apartment for awhile.

**

Finding the store was actually pretty easy. It was just a few blocks down the street. Dustin noted it was over an hour before the store closed. He had plenty of time to peruse the racks and maybe find something.

Keeping his head down kept his social anxiety in check as he wandered through the store before finally summoning the courage to venture into the women's clothing section. Dustin had looked around and except for a bored looking older woman at the cash register he mostly had the place to himself.

Dustin looked over the racks of clothes and figured the best thing to try would probably be a skirt. Having no idea of his size he peered around sheepishly before taking one off the rack and holding it against his waist. It looked too large, he thought. He returned the skirt back to the rack with embarrassment as he glanced around again. No one seemed to notice him.

Hmm...If that was a size large, maybe the size medium then...

With another quick glance around he took a skirt off the rack and held it against him. Medium seemed like it would be all right. Not liking the one he held he placed it back on the rack. He looked at the row of skirts in the medium size section. Selecting a black skater skirt he held it next to him, decided that it would probably fit, and clutching his skirt awkwardly made his way to the checkout counter.

As Dustin approached the counter his anxiety started to act up.

"What the hell am I doing?" He thought.

As he was about to panic and chicken out the clerk seemed to notice him and waved him forward toward the register. Dustin swallowed hard and walked forward. He felt his blood pressure increase and his heart rate accelerate. His palms started to feel sweaty and his breathing became shallow.

Stupid Anxiety!

As he placed the skirt on the counter the woman just took it from him, and scanned the tag. Dustin held up his phone while the woman pressed a button on the register and just waved for him to use it to pay his bill.

For only five dollars Dustin realized he had just purchased an article of women's clothing...for himself.

The clerk bagged the skirt for him and handed it to him. Dustin was relieved to make the purchase without having to talk, but as he took the bag the woman smiled strangely at him and said "You have fun with that." Then she winked at him.

Dustin blushed furiously, took the bag, and used all his will power to not run from the store in embarrassment.

**

Dustin made it safely back to his apartment and tossed the bag with the skirt angrily onto his ratty couch. The ugly thing came with the apartment. He really hoped someday to toss it and buy a new one, if his finances ever improved.

Dustin sat down with a sensation of dismay and irritation. What was he thinking? He didn't really have five dollars to waist on a skirt.

He pushed the thought out of his head for awhile and tried to get involved in the TV program. But the thought of the skirt kept popping up. He glanced at the bag and sighed.

I suppose since I went ahead a bought it I may as well finish what I started and try it on.

Dustin stood and retrieved the skirt from where it lay. He walked into his bedroom with a sense of foreboding mixed with excitement as he took off his clothes.

Standing in his briefs and holding the skirt he thought again how stupid this was. And then thought again how wasteful it would be to not finish his research. With firm final determination he justified it to himself that actors research roles all the time and this was just research.

Stepping into the skirt he pulled it up and then zipped up the zipper.

Dustin was surprised that as he closed the zipper he felt a faint glimmer of arousal at what he was doing. The taboo nature seemed to tease him with improper thoughts.

But even with the small amount of elastic in the waist the skirt was too tight. Dustin struggled with the zipper and only after he sucked in his gut was he finally able to close the zipper.

Dustin looked at himself in the mirror and was disappointed. His belly was pinched by the waistband of the skirt and he looked foolish. Dustin turned left and right before the mirror and felt again the faint sensations of arousal, especially as the hem of the skirt flared out slightly when he turned.

On a whim he did a twirl around and watched in the mirror as his skirt flared straight out. He did it again only this time looking down at the skirt as he twirled. Dustin felt his penis get harder after he finished his twirl.

Dustin looked again in the mirror and admired his legs but hated his belly.

"This is stupid. What the hell am I thinking?" Dustin struggled to unzip the skirt but once he had it off he tossed it forcibly into his closet. He felt like such a fool as he swore never to do it again.

**

One week later Dustin was cleaning his apartment when he came across the skirt. He was gathering up his clothes for laundry. He looked at the skirt and considered tossing it out. He stayed his hand as he remembered that it cost him five dollars to buy it and he had only worn it the one time.

On a whim, Dustin tried on the skirt again. It was still too tight, although if he did lose the weight around his middle maybe it would look even better.

What was it Trixie had told him? That he needed to lose a few pounds. It was kind of a mean thing to say but she wasn't wrong.

Dustin found that he was thinking of the wonderful experience of singing at COBALT and imagined doing it again only this time in a dress. He was surprised again that the thought of doing so inspired feelings of arousal.

Dustin quickly took off the skirt and walked to the garbage. He should probably just throw it away. As he looked at it again he knew that if he just threw it away it would be admitting that he had wasted the money. Dustin decided to wash it with the rest of his laundry. He would have to think about it some more.

**

Dustin watched the dryer as his clothes spun around. Occasionally he would make out the black of the skater skirt as it was tossed about in the dryer. It would be a shame to waste the money, he thought, and honestly I could stand to lose a few pounds.

Dustin pulled out his phone and did a bit of research while he waited for his clothes to dry. It was amazing in this day and age that there still were no pills or something that he could just take to be able to lose weight.

Not finding any magical cure he looked up diet and exercise plans for beginners. One of the links brought up the web site for a fitness center near his apartment. Dustin thought about what it would be like to have the skirt fit properly. Maybe if it fit right then he would know if he should try out for COBALT.

Dustin decided to go and check out the gym as soon as possible. After all, He could stand to lose a few pounds, and he owed it to himself to try.

**

Dustin walked into the gym and went to the front counter. After another week of vacillation he had finally made up his mind. As an actor he should at least do the research for his role before completely ruling it out.

"Hello, May I help you?"

"Yes, I want to ask about a membership?"

The girl manning the desk smiled down at him. She was about 2 inches taller than he was and obviously in prime shape.

"Of course; for new members if you sign up for 6 months, the first month is free. The fees structure is here, all we need is this form filled out and..."

"I'm ready to join now please." Dustin interrupted.

The statuesque girl just smiled at him.

"And how would you like to pay?"

Dustin thought about his meager finances.

"Uh? Pay using my phone ok?"

"That would be great, sign here."

Dustin signed. He made his way to the locker room and changed into workout shorts and a t-shirt and sneakers.

He quickly found the weight room and was immediately intimidated at the sight of so many large and fit men exercising. Meekly, he found a quiet corner near the dumbbells and choosing the lightest ones available worked out quietly and alone. He followed up with a walk on a treadmill in a room dedicated to cardio equipment; this time feeling intimidated and jealous of all the beautiful women working out.

He felt the pudginess around his waist, and set his jaw with grim determination. He was going to do this!

**

Dustin woke up Saturday morning and was pleased with his progress. He had been working out for a month now and the cardio and his diet and helped him lose 5 pounds already. Dustin had been trying on and wearing his skater skirt almost every day as a measure of how much progress he was making.

The skirt was still tight but no longer painfully so. He could zip up the zipper and not fear that he would break it. Looking in the mirror he imagined that if he lost 5 more pounds he would have a flat stomach, but if he lost 15 more pounds he would have a waist to show for all his efforts.

Dustin was also feeling comfortable in his skirt, but also a bit bored by it. He felt so good about his progress that he didn't even feel much arousal anymore when he put on the skirt. He accepted that if he put on the skirt he was going to get an erection. Truthfully, he started to wonder if maybe he should try on another item to see if he was progressing as much as he thought. The idea of another skirt, or maybe even a dress excited him.

Dustin reminded himself to calm down. This was all just research for a role, he rationalized to himself.

Dustin decided that the least he could do would be to go back to the thrift store and see what else there was on offer. He quickly checked his account balance. He had been thrifty since starting his diet. Maybe he could afford to buy a dress after all.

Dustin sat in his skirt on his couch and pulled out his phone and did a bit of research. He knew what his dress size was from his roles in Community Theater, but he had grown a bit since then. He checked a few size guides before deciding on what size of dress he should buy. Ideally he knew he should try them on first. Women's sizing was often wildly inaccurate, but he didn't think he'd have the courage. He had barely managed to buy the skater skirt in the first place.

Reluctantly removing his skirt and changing into his pants, Dustin left his apartment and made his way to the thrift store.

When he arrived he walked in a noticed it was quite a bit busier than before. Even though it was still early in the day there were quite a few patrons browsing and shopping. Dustin kept his head down as he walked to the women's clothing section. He hoped to not attract any attention. He was fortunate that at only 5'5" he was shorter than the dress racks and could find some minor bit of concealment. This section of the store wasn't too busy right now so he took a moment to check the selection.