Red Swallow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did Trixie tell you?"

Dustin briefly talked about his conversation with Trixie.

"So you would have no problems with cross-dressing?"

"No. I used to do Community Theater and played the women's roles back home."

Anastasya raised an eyebrow.

"It was Shakespeare." Dustin answered as if that explained everything.

Surprisingly, to Anastasya, it did.

"Fine, I will give you a try out tonight. This is your audition Dustin. If you can amaze the crowd like you did last time, I may hire you."

Dustin smiled at the offer.

Anastasya called Trixie in and when she saw Dustin she smiled.

"I'm impressed. I'm so glad that you came."

"Get him changed and ready for the stage. He has one chance to impress me. Make it count."

Trixie led Dustin to the dressing rooms in the back.

"I'm glad you are here. You are going to love this." Trixie assured.

Dustin didn't know what he was getting into.

**

In the dressing room Dustin saw a flurry of activity. Lots of girls changing, doing their makeup, chatting. Trixie led Dustin to her vanity and makeup counter and stood in front of him.

"Ok.Strip!" She smiled maliciously.

"What?"

"Strip! Now! We don't waste time here."

Dustin slowly took off his clothes and handed them to Trixie who tossed them onto an out of the way bench in the corner.

"Panties?" Trixie asked as Dustin reluctantly removed his trousers.

Dustin merely shrugged. After his order of panties had arrived he had tried them on. They did an acceptable job of holding his penis and not causing a visible line in the material of his dress. They were also much more comfortable than his briefs had been. It wasn't long before Dustin was wearing panties everyday under his boy clothes rather than his briefs.

At her insistence he soon found himself standing naked before her in the common changing room. At least no one was paying him any attention. He was able to look around the room a bit while Trixie studied him. It was a beehive of activity with girls going to and coming off stage, waitresses touching up their outfits and makeup, other girls, slightly disheveled for some reason, coming and going from somewhere upstairs...

Trixie studied him for a moment before making up her mind.

"I think you look thinner since I last saw you."

Dustin smiled. "Yes, I've been working out. I've lost 10 pounds and have about 10 or 15 more to go."

"Good." Trixie responded as she evaluated him.

"You look like a size 6. I think your feet are about a 7 or 8, you are obviously medium panties" she said with a smirk "and let's see about your chest here."

Trixie whipped out a measuring tape and checked his chest, waist, and hips.

"Ok. I can work with this." as she continued to consider the young man before her.

She suddenly turned her full attention back to Dustin. "I am going to dress you and do your makeup. You are going to put on everything I give you and do exactly as I say. While all that is happening, you will need to think of what song you want to sing."

Dustin just nodded.

"Good. Now sit here while I work on you."

Dustin took a seat in the chair at Trixie's Vanity and makeup station. In the theater he had always had to do his own makeup before. He would end up amazed at how thorough Trixie took her task.

"How much do you shave?" She asked first.

"Umm...Just my chin, really; every other day usually"

"Yeah, I can see that." She took out a razor and gave a brief once over of Dustin's chin.

"At least your beard is so light and thin that we won't have to use anything to hide it."

Trixie grabbed a bottle of tan liquid and went to work.

"This is a liquid foundation. It will even out your skin tone and provide a base for the makeup."

Dustin already knew about foundation. He had used it in theater back in Iowa. Dustin decided not to say anything, and just listen. Maybe he'd learn something new. Trixie daubed the foundation over his face and used a makeup sponge to make sure the application was even.

"Next is a fixing powder to set the foundation. And then contouring and highlighting."

Dustin already knew about these as well...it was important to make sure the audience could see you when you emoted on stage and dramatic makeup was often key.

He watched anyway as Trixie took a full blush brush and used the loose powder to set the liquid foundation, then as she took a slightly smaller full blush brush to add the contouring bronzer, and yet another smaller brush to add the highlighter to his nose and above his eyes.

"Let's see...blush to your cheeks..." she added the rouge to the apples of his cheeks.

"Now eye-shadow..." she murmured.

Dustin decided he had to take some control.

"Wait a second here...I'm not sure I want to make my eyes as...uh...as dramatic...as some of the Diva's. Can I just do something...simpler?"

"Like what?" Trixie seemed surprised at his interest.

"Maybe just a simple Smokey eye with cat's eye wings using liquid eyeliner." Dustin volunteered. He felt like he was getting into his role and wanted to make sure his input was heard.

Trixie stepped back as if considering what he said.

"Do you know how to do makeup?" She asked.

"Yes. I used to act in a theater troupe back in Iowa."

"If you already knew how to do makeup why didn't you let me know?"

"You didn't ask."

Trixie huffed. "Fine...show me what you got girl."

"What color is the dress?" he asked. For some reason he also felt a familiar sense of excitement when Trixie called him 'girl'.

"Blue." Trixie huffed as she went to a wardrobe and pulled out a blue gown and hung it from a clothing rack near Dustin.

"That's easy." Dustin said. He took the blue palette of eye shadow and using 4 different shades of blue and a silver tint expertly applied the makeup to his eyes and then using Trixie's liquid eye liner, made cat's eye wings to emphasize his eyes.

"You know if Ana hires you, you will have to have your own stuff."

"Yes, to avoid eye infections. Actors shouldn't share makeup" Dustin allowed.

Dustin finished off his eyes by applying mascara to his eyelashes.

Trixie watched as Dustin expertly applied makeup and was taken aback somewhat at how knowledgeable he was. His technique was a bit unpracticed but he had potential. She approved of his makeup and then decided to move on to his wardrobe.

"Stand up and put these on." Dustin looked at the panties Trixie was holding. He had never had to wear women's underwear under his costumes before, but after practicing with his teal dress he had purchased his own so that the cloth of the dress would lay right. Now that he understood the importance and seeing the look in Trixie's eyes he wasn't going to argue.

Dustin stepped into the panties and pulled them up he found they were actually quite comfortable, although they seemed snug around his penis and testicles. He wished that he could wear his own; they were more comfortable. The panties he now wore were a thong and were very tight on his penis and testicles.

"We can teach you to tuck later." Trixie said ominously. She had walked away and returned with a bra while he was putting on the panties.

With her help, he put on the bra and Trixie fastened the clasps on the back. Dustin was no expert but he noted that the bra had no shoulder straps.

"Is this necessary?" Dustin asked. In theater he usually wore pads of some sort to create the illusion of a bust for the women's costume he was wearing. An actual bra seemed unnecessary.

"Yes! What is it that you think we do here anyway?"

"Well, it's a club. You serve food and drinks, entertain from the stage..." Dustin trailed off.

"We're a trans club." Trixie answered as she walked over to another vanity and 'borrowed' some bra inserts to the un-amused protest of their owner.

"Wait, so all of the girls here..." Dustin trailed off again. He had thought that this was the case but to hear it said and be true was still a bit of a surprise.

"Are either cross-dressers or trans-gender." Trixie answered.

"Pantyhose." Trixie opened up a new package and handed them to Dustin.

Dustin felt an unfamiliar sense of arousal as the nylon material slid up and over his calves, thighs, and buttocks.

Trixie took the blue dress off the rack and held it up for a moment for Dustin to admire. She had selected a blue ball gown style that had a tight bodice and a flowing a-line floor length skirt that was split up one side.

"Oh." Dustin tried not to show it but for some reason he thought the dress was beautiful.

Trixie helped Dustin into the dress and once he was in it she zipped up his back. It was a bare shoulders design with a sweetheart bust. The split up the left side of the skirt showed a lot of leg.

Trixie fussed with his dress while Dustin noticed how the nylon material encasing his exposed left leg seemed to glisten slightly as it was displayed through the slit of the dress under the dressing room lighting.

"Heels" Trixie snapped her fingers and went to another wardrobe full of shoes. She came back with two different pairs for Dustin to try on.

When the first pair of heels proved too small, the next pair, size 8, slipped right on perfectly.

Trixie stepped back and admired her work. "Have you picked a name yet?"

"Name?"

"For your female persona...you can't go out as Dustin...how about Dusty?" Trixie asked.

"No. I had kids in school that bullied me and called me that."

"Hmm...ok...how about...Desiree?"

Dustin smiled and nodded.

"Ok, Desiree it is. Desiree, you have the last performance of the night, so you need to pick a song to calm down the crowd and encourage them to leave peacefully."

Desiree thought for a moment before answering "I have just the thing."

**

Desiree made her way to the stage. She was nervous waiting in the wings for her turn but her nerves vanished the moment she walked out on stage. The DJ had queued up her song and was ready for her.

Desiree felt a familiar yet unique blend of emotions; serenity and anticipation, which steadied her as she took the microphone and started to sing.

"Who knows what tomorrow brings, in a world few hearts survive..."

Desiree watched the audience reaction. She could tell she was reaching them and felt powerful and in command of her performance.

"The road, is long, there are mountains, in our way..."

Desiree was happy inside, the original song was a duet for a male and female but it worked well as a solo piece as well. The chorus was coming and she had the audience in her hand. These oldies were really something, she thought...

"Love lift us up where we belong..."

Anastasya watched with Trixie as Dustin, now Desiree sang. It was evident that the after hours crowd was paying attention to her. Her mezzo-soprano voice was wonderful to listen to. She had a decent stage presence as well.

"Tell her she can come back tomorrow." Anastasya told Trixie. She had some business to attend to.

**

Dustin arrived at COBALT and went to the dressing room. He had been working after hours from his day job at the club for two weeks now. He carefully put away his suit jacket and made to get ready when he noticed the letter in his pocket. He had been so busy that he forgot to open it earlier.

Gathering his courage he opened the letter and read the contents.

"YES!" he shouted loudly, stunning the other Diva's in the dressing room.

"What?" Trixie asked.

"I got my CPA!" Dustin smiled proudly.

Trixie seemed unimpressed.

"So does this mean you can do my taxes?"

Dustin's smiled faded and he felt a bit deflated by their lack of enthusiasm for his achievement.

"Yes..." he answered dryly, "I could."

"Cool." Trixie nodded affirmatively. "Oh, that reminds me, your full body laser treatment is tomorrow. Don't miss it."

"Ok, and the electrolysis for my face?"

"Not scheduled yet."

Dustin just shook his head and placed the letter back into his jacket pocket. How his getting his CPA could remind her of laser hair removal he just didn't understand. Still, it would be nice to no longer have to epilate and shave everywhere everyday.

Dustin took off the rest of his suit and tie, shirt, socks and shoes and stood for a moment in front of the mirror to admire his figure. His workouts were slowly having their desired effects as his tummy was flatter, waist was narrower and his body was generally more fit and toned overall.

He admired the cut of his panties as well. They really showed off his ass better than those drab boy briefs ever did. His butt still had a way to go but he was getting there.

Dustin put his hair back into a pony tail and then took out a bra and put it on as well. THAT had become a thing as well. After seeing how well they made the dresses he wore fit so nicely he had splurged with some of his tips money and purchased two bras from the same on line lingerie store as his panties.

At least there had been a two for one sale. Dusting had purchased a black one and a white one, both in B cups. Dustin inserted the silicon bra inserts that Trixie had gifted him into the cups of the bra. Once dressed he now had a decent and convincing feminine figure!

Dustin shook his head slightly and watched as his pony tail flicked from side to side, then shook his head again to break himself from his reverie. Finally, in just his bra and panties, he took a seat at his vanity mirror and cosmetic station. It was time to transform into Desiree.

**

"Hey guys, great job today! Work is done and it's Friday; Team Building Exercise tonight is on me." Bob Malthus announced. He looked around the room and noticed Dustin was missing.

"Where's Dustin?"

"He said he had to leave a bit early today." Carl Marks grumbled. He wasn't able to dump his work onto Dustin and had to finish it himself.

"Well," Bob began "I guess he'll just miss out." Miss out again, he thought uncharitably.

"Any place specific anyone wants to go?"

"Yeah, there's this club called COBALT we've been to before. It's really good. I don't think you've been there with us before." John chimed in before anyone else could.

"You want to go to COBALT?" David asked incredulously.

"Yeah dude, I hear the Menu is really good." John looked a bit sheepish.

David just smiled.

"OK then, COBALT it is. Let's lock it up and head out."

**

Desiree stood nervously in the wings as she waited her turn to sing. She had picked another one of her songs from the oldies list the DJ kept. She was becoming known as a good singer and was even getting popular. She was determined to wow the crowd with her performance.

The previous diva finished and walked off the stage handing Desiree the microphone as she left. Taking a deep breath as the DJ announced her she walked with confidence out onto the center of the stage. She was the star performer tonight and wanted to start out rocking!

As the music started she began to sing.

"Well just look at that girl with the lights coming up in her eyes..."

Desiree smiled as she fell into her character, it was so comfortable.

"She's got to be somebody's babe, she must be somebody's babe..."

It was nice to see the crowd reaction. Desiree loved these old songs no one else was performing anymore. Her mezzo-soprano voice was perfect and on key.

"She's gonna be somebody's only light, gonna shine tonight..."

Desiree just let the music wash over her.

**

"Dude, does she seem familiar to you?" David asked John.

"Nah Bro...why?" John looked up at the diva David was referring too.

"Kinda reminds me of Dustin dude."

"Nah bro, she's taller...prettier too."

"Dude, she's wearing heels, just listen to her voice."

"Whoaaa...bro...you're right, it is Dustin!"

"Holy shit dude!"

**

Desiree was pleased with her song and the crowd seemed to appreciate it as well. She exited the stage and went over to check in with Anastasya.

"That was wonderful. You have a group at a table that requested you."

Desiree was delighted. A request meant an upfront fee was paid and usually meant better tips as well. Customers who wanted a girl to serve and act as hostess for their table usually went on to became regulars. Desiree was excited as she made her way over to her assigned table to attend to her first customers as a hostess.

When she approached he table she was nearly floored by who she saw. It was her coworkers from Smith Financial.

"Well look who it is...Daisy Rae." Carl Marks laughed making a mockery of her name.

Standing there in her floor length evening gown, her high heels, her hair dyed honey blond, her face made up elegantly with cosmetics; Desiree felt once more like Dustin and stood frozen in shock.

"Well come on. You can't act as our hostess from over there now can you?"

Dustin stepped forward slowly until he was able to see that the entire team was there, his supervisor; Bob Malthus, and his coworkers Carl Marks, David Humm, John Keyne, and Eve B. Webb. They were all smiling at him, although David's expression seemed rather lecherous and Carl was more predatory.

"What...How?"

"We're here for a team building exercise. But it seems you are here for other reasons." David leered.

Just as Dustin thought his social anxiety and accelerating heart was about to kill him he felt his reality snap and suddenly Desiree was taking control.

God he is such an ass. Desiree thought. Why are they even here?

"What? Are you too good to hang out with us?" Carl asked with a sneer.

"No, of course not...just you." Desiree smiled as she answered smoothly.

The others laughed as Carl became flushed with anger.

"Welcome to COBALT, Thank you for requesting me. I am pleased to be your hostess tonight, please call me Desiree and if you are ready I am happy to take your order."

Desiree felt comfort in the delivery of her lines. Her performance must match her presentation...flawlessly.

"Are you on the menu as well?" John asked with a smile.

David looked pleasantly surprised when John asked that question.

"Am I on the menu?' Desiree repeated, not understanding the question. "No? What does that even mean?" Desiree was confused.

"Oh, nothing at all, just teasing." David answered for John.

"Right...I'll just go get your drinks then." Desiree shook her head. Coworkers are weird.

**

Despite being up late at COBALT each night, Dustin still arrived at work early every morning and started in on his assignments. Today he was so engrossed with work he didn't notice his coworkers when they came in to work each in turn. Had he noticed he would have immediately become aware that something was different. For the past few days, since they discovered that he was hosting and performing as Desiree, they all avoided talking to him and avoided him in general.

As it was only an hour or two had passed before Carl tapped him on his shoulder and interrupted his focus.

"Dustin, Bob needs to see you in his office."

"Sure thing Carl." Dustin replied. Probably another assignment, Dustin thought as he closed his computer and walked over to Bob's office.

"Dustin come in; have a seat, could you close the door behind you." Bob sat at his desk and looked irritated. He had gestured with one hand at Dustin, the door and the chair as he spoke.

Dustin noted the tension in Bob's voice. Something was wrong. Dustin closed the door behind him before taking a seat in the chair in front of Bob's desk.

Dustin worried that maybe something was wrong with his work. Dustin couldn't think of any reason for it. His work had been perfect lately.

"Well, I suppose there really isn't any getting around this other than to get it right out there. Dustin, I'm afraid that we are going to have to let you go."

Dustin was shocked, surprised, and alarmed at Bob's statement. He was being fired?

"Why?' Dustin managed to croak out as his anxiety, which had been non-existent a moment before was now roaring in full force. Dustin could hear his heartbeat in his ears as sound became distorted and fuzzy.