Red Swallow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're performance has not been up to standards that we expect here at Smith Financial." Bob lied, starting in to his prepared speech.

"With your probation period coming to an end we have taken stock of your work and found it lacking. With regret, we have decided to not offer to continue your contract. Security will meet you outside my office so that you may gather your personal effects from your desk and will then escort you out."

Bob couldn't say the real reason. That Dustin was being fired because he had been caught openly working at a known brothel. Amazingly, Dustin didn't protest. Instead he stood up from the chair he was sitting in, turned and walked out the door to be greeted by two of the building security staff.

Bob breathed a sigh of relief. David Humm pointed out to him earlier that week that Dustin's working at COBALT was likely a violation of the ethics and morality clause of his contract. A quick stop by HR to confirm this violation was enough to get the ball rolling and Bob had Dustin's termination paperwork on his desk before the week was out.

Dustin was floored! This was completely unexpected. Dustin wanted to protest, to ask why? To demand an explanation!

Instead he found he was unable to make any sound at all as his Social Anxiety reappeared with a vengeance and made him choke on his unformed words.

Dustin looked at his desk and realized that there was nothing there for him to take. He had never really personalized his space. Everything there was company property. Gathering up his jacket he turned and walked to the elevator empty handed, escorted by security.

For some reason he couldn't explain he felt shame, as if he were a criminal being escorted to the gallows, as his former coworkers all watched him go.

He boarded the elevator for the trip down stairs. Now what am I going to do?

**

Dustin surrendered his employee badge at the front desk and walked out the front doors of the building. Confused, alone, lost in thought, Dustin was reeling emotionally from the suddenness of his firing.

It would seem that's while Dustin's mind was dazed and confused, Dustin's feet had taken over and he eventually found that he was standing outside club COBALT. This early in the day the front doors were locked, so Dustin walked around to the back and noted that delivery trucks and vans were delivering goods to the club.

Dustin walked in the back door and went in search of Anastasya. Dustin emerged from the back and walked out onto the stage. He went to center stage and stood there looking over the empty club and felt a sense of calm and purpose sweep away his confusion.

Anastasya looked up from her invoices as she directed her staff and delivery men and noticed that Dustin was up on the stage. Something was up, she could feel it. Why else would he be here in the middle of the day when he should have been at work? Anastasya called to Dustin.

**

"So you were fired?" Anastasya asked.

"Yes." Dustin answered glumly.

Dustin and Anastasya had been speaking for 15 minutes as Dustin told her what had just happened.

"So you see; I really need a job."

Anastasya was thrilled, but she feigned reluctance. Getting Dustin as Desiree to work for her full time would be quite a coup.

"We have many Divas' already. Yes you sing well and are a good hostess and waitress but the other girls provide more services." Anastasya said.

"Whatever it is, whatever you need me to do I can do it!" Dustin didn't want to lose his apartment. He was broke and had no other prospects right now.

"Are you sure? Once you start working for me there is no going back."

Dustin wasn't sure what that meant but he didn't want to end up on the street either.

"Anything!" He stated firmly. "What services?"