Red Swallow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin found the size 6 section that he thought would fit him and flipped through the racks of dresses quickly and quietly. He didn't know what he was looking for but figured he'd know it when he saw it.

Sure enough, a beautiful teal colored sleeveless A line dress with a boat neck design and back zipper stood out. Dustin admired the color as well as the fabric. It seemed quite heavy and well made. With a quick look up and down the aisle to confirm he was still alone he picked up the dress off the rack and held it up to his body.

It looked like it would fit! And it was only twenty dollars. So affordable!

Very carefully he rolled the dress up and tucked it under his arm to take to the counter. He saw there was a short line, but decided waiting in line would be a good way to remain anonymous.

The line moved quickly and soon he was at the register, and saw it was even the same clerk that had helped him a month ago. She rang up his purchase and once again Dustin paid with his phone. Just as he thought that he would get away scot free she spoke to him.

"Guess the skirt wasn't enough." She winked again at him.

Dustin was mortified and was ready to run but on impulse he responded to her comment.

"I'm just researching for an acting job." He said weakly.

"Of course..." The woman said, and winked again "Acting job. You know, we do have a wide selection of heels...If you need any for your acting job, that is."

Dustin fled the store with his purchase.

**

Dustin arrived breathless at his apartment. Unlike when he bought the skirt he immediately hung up the dress and looked at it. He thought it looked amazing. An even closer inspection revealed that it was in almost new condition.

Stripping out of his clothes down to his briefs he went to try on the dress but struggled with the zipper. He just wasn't quite flexible enough to reach behind him and zip it up alone.

Dustin thought back to his theater work. He remembered that he always had help putting on his costumes. It never occurred to him that it might be difficult.

Dustin thought for a moment and looked around his apartment. Taking a shoelace from one of his shoes he took off the dress, tied the shoelace around the pull tab of the zipper and put the dress back on. Carefully pulling up on the shoelace he was able to zip the dress up completely!

Dustin stood in front of the mirror and was pleased. The dress fit! It hung down just to his knees and the boat neck flattered his neck and shoulders perfectly. It was a bit tight around the middle but he was taking care of that problem anyway. Dustin twisted from side to side to make the skirt portion of the dress flare out.

He twirled and watched the hem flare out wide, just like the skirt did but so much longer and with a wider flare!

Dustin was also slightly disconcerted to realize that wearing the dress was making him aroused. His penis was hard but fortunately was trapped by his briefs.

When he stopped twirling he did finally notice one small problem. He could just make out the impression in the dress fabric from his briefs and erection. Dustin held up the dress and looked at his briefs. They were just typical heavy cotton fabric but apparently were too thick for the dress material to conceal.

Dustin dropped the hem of the dress and searched the internet for how to solve this problem. He spent nearly and hour pacing his apartment before finally stumbling upon an answer.

Different skirts and different materials could cause Visible Panty Line. To avoid Visible Panty Line one must either forgo wearing panties, or wear panties that are suitable for the dress type.

Dustin realized that his men's briefs were simply too thick, so reasonably something thinner like panties should solve the problem. The thought of wearing panties with the dress made his penis a little bit harder.

"Whoa...get a grip." He thought, struggling to control his emotions.

Dustin looked at himself in the mirror. His long brown hair was feminine enough in length, and he knew for a fact that his experience with makeup in the theater would allow him to use cosmetics well enough to feminize his face. But could he really wear panties?

Dustin paced back and forth for awhile before deciding that if he was really going to do this he should do it properly. No self respecting actor would commit to a role and then do anything half-assed.

Dustin decided to do some more checking on line and found that panties were quite affordable. Acting immediately so that he didn't lose his nerve he found a well known lingerie site and placed an order. It pleased him to discover that there was a panty party sale and that if he ordered 10 pair of sale panties at the sale price it would be the same as if he ordered only 3 pairs of panties at the regular price.

Dustin didn't think he would ever need 10 pair of panties, but there was quite a wide selection of colors and patterns, and let's face it, a sale is a sale! Dustin placed his order and was pleased to learn they would even be delivered the next day!

Sunday Delivery was awesome! Today was proving to be a very productive day of research.

Dustin went back to his bedroom, and took off his briefs and tossed them in the hamper. He noticed immediately that the dress lay smoothly over his hips without odd looking lines from where his underwear used to be.

Unfortunately his penis was now poking up and out and creating a bit of bump in the front of the dress. Dustin tried to ignore it but found that even the slightest movement caused the fabric of the dress to brush against the tip of his penis and excite his arousal.

Dustin lifted up the hem of his dress as he sat down on the end of his bed. His small penis was hard and straight. Dustin gently touched his penis and then stroked it with his free hand. The excitement was intense and after only a few strokes his penis swelled as Dustin shot his small load of cum onto his belly. Thank goodness he held the hem of his dress out of the way. He didn't want to get his cum on the dress and cause a stain!

Dustin washed his hands and his penis in his bathroom. He felt happy and sashayed around his apartment for a bit and as gratifying as that was it wasn't long before he finally noticed that he was hungry. A quick inspection of his refrigerator revealed nothing but ketchup and a half gallon of milk. His cupboards were equally bare, containing only a nearly empty box of cereal.

"That's right." Dustin thought. "I've been meaning to go grocery shopping."

Dustin returned to his bedroom and after admiring himself in the mirror one more time decided he didn't really want to remove the dress just yet. He was having too much fun.

Dustin decided to order a pizza! Technically, I just saved myself, like 70% on panties, he thought with a smile. I can splurge and order a pizza if I want to.

Tapping in his order on line Dustin ordered a thin crust Vegetarian Special from the local pizza place. No sense in ruining his diet, and delivery was guaranteed in 30 minutes or less. Dustin decided he would take off his dress now and put it back on right after he got his pizza.

He returned once more to the bedroom and taking the shoelace attached to the zipper of his dress in one hand, pulled it down.

Dustin was therefore quite dumbfounded when the shoelace slipped off the tab of the zipper and hung limply from his hand.

Oh fuck!

Dustin spun around, his back to the mirror and looked over his shoulder at the zipper, still fully up and zipped on his back.

Dustin reached first with his left hand. He was able to grasp the zipper, just barely, but was unable to pull down. The zipper wouldn't move! He tried again with his right hand but with the same results.

Even when he tried to lift the dress up and over his head it wouldn't go. It was practically a perfect fit and he couldn't lift it up over his chest and shoulders; it was too tight when zipped closed.

Dustin spun around madly as he tried to contort his body and arms in ways unfamiliar to him in a desperate attempt to reach the zipper and unzip the dress. Minutes passed by quickly as one attempt after another failed.

Dustin only stopped when he heard a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" He asked; uncertainty in his voice.

"Pizza Delivery." A voice called back from the opposite side of the door.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!

Dustin spun around madly again as panic welled inside him. What should he do?

There was another knock on the door. "Pizza's getting cold and I have to go; are you coming or what?"

Dustin took a deep breath...stay calm...breathe...think...

Dustin noticed his bathrobe.

"Just one second." He called out as he grabbed his bathrobe, quickly put it on, tied the belt, and picked up his phone to go answer the door.

"Small veggie supreme thin crust?" The man asked.

"Yes." Dustin answered as he took the pizza and paid the delivery man.

The man looked at his tip and seemed disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I'm a struggling actor..." That sounded better than struggling financial risk analysis expert.

The man looked Dustin up and down with an inscrutable expression before simply nodding.

"Well, thank you." Dustin offered lamely, as he closed the door to the man staring at him.

Dustin breathed a sigh of relief and put the pizza on the table and went back to his bathroom. Before he could take off the bathrobe he saw that the teal boat neck neckline of the dress was slightly visible in the V-neck of the bathrobe. Even worse, the hem of the dress just peeked out below the hem of the bathrobe.

"Aww...fuck."

**

Dustin tried several more times to reach the zipper of the dress before deciding it was futile. He needed to think about this and try to come up with a plan. Besides, he was hungry.

Sitting down on his couch he carefully smoothed the dress underneath him before he sat down so as not to wrinkle the fabric. He placed a towel over his dress as he ate so as to not get pizza sauce spilled onto his dress.

Dusting finished his pizza and still had no clear idea what to do. As he put the pizza box in the trash he decided to clean up his apartment while he thought up a solution. For several hours Dustin cleaned and scrubbed his apartment, vacuumed the floors, washed the dishes, and folded the clean laundry while stuck wearing his dress.

At least this is good practice, I suppose, as he worked his way carefully through the household chores. Dustin noticed that his erection had returned and that never once did his erection flag while he worked. The fabric of the dress would brush his penis and tease him as he moved. Once his apartment was clean Dustin went back to his bedroom, sat down, lifted up the hem of the dress and stroked his penis again until he shot another, albeit smaller, load of cum onto his hand.

Washing his hands and penis again and with his apartment finally clean Dustin was still at a loss for how to remove the dress.

Dustin's emotions had run the gamut. From the beginning of the day and the high of buying the dress and trying it on, to the frenzy of trying to unzip the zipper, the fear and embarrassment that was stemming from being discovered by the pizza delivery guy and finally extending into the mania of his evening cleaning frenzy, including masturbating twice in one day, Dustin was exhausted.

Dustin went to bed, once again careful to smooth the fabric of the dress out as he lay down so as not to wrinkle it. He just needed a good nights sleep. He was sure he would think up a solution in the morning.

**

When Dustin woke up in the morning he was a bit disoriented at first. His sleep had been at times troubled and at other times pleasant...almost pleasurable even. It took him a moment to regain his bearings.

He was lying in bed, wearing a knee length teal colored A-line dress with a boat neck and back zipper. The zipper was stuck and he was unable to reach it to pull it down. And he had morning wood.

Yup; that about summed it up.

Dustin eased out of bed and went to his bathroom. He needed to relieve himself. The problem was his morning wood would not go down. Dustin was in another quandary. He needed to pee but couldn't just yet with his erection pointing his penis in the wrong direction.

Damnit.

Dustin started to shift from foot to foot as he tried to control his urge to relieve his bladder. In desperation he knelt down by the toilet, lifted his dress, and angled his penis so that the stream made it into the bowl of the toilet. Dustin felt mortified even though there was no one else there to see him.

When he was done he used toilet paper to wipe is penis dry. He didn't want to shake it and risk urine drops hitting his dress. After that he turned he washed his hands clean.

With one thing now done, Dustin moved to the kitchen to make coffee, only to realize he was out of coffee because he hadn't gone to the grocery store like he wanted to.

Eating the last of his cereal with milk, Dustin pondered his predicament and tried to come up with a solution. And there was still his state of arousal. Despite using the bathroom his morning wood had not gone away. The dress was still teasingly brushing against his penis. Dustin let his arousal get the better of him and returned to his bedroom, sat on the bed, lifted the hem of his dress and masturbated for the third time in two days.

As he stroked his small penis with his hand he still came fairly quickly although like the time before his load of cum was a bit smaller than the one before. Yet again washing his hands and penis he admired himself in the mirror before trying to focus on how to remove the dress.

For most of the day Dustin struggled with trying to reach the zipper. It took most of the day before Dustin was willing to admit defeat and realize that he had to ask someone for help. It occurred to Dustin that his neighbor across the hall might be able to help. A single mother lived there. He had seen her a few times but had never spoken to her.

Having no better option Dustin still agonized for over an hour before finally steeling his resolve. Dustin put on his robe, opened his front door and walked across the hall to the neighbor's apartment and knocked on her front door.

A moment later the pretty single mother was looking through the partially open door secured with a number of security chains.

"Yes?" She asked.

Dustin blushed.

"Um...yes...hi...I'm Dustin...I live across the hall..." Dustin began and indicated his open apartment door behind him.

"Yes, so?"

"I am so sorry to bother you but I am stuck and I need some help." Dustin noted that she was probably an inch or two taller than he was. It was hard to be sure with the door between them.

"Stuck? How?"

Dustin launched into his prepared excuse.

"I'm a part time actor and I was trying on my costume and the zipper got stuck and I need help to unzip it. Could you please help me...please?" Dustin begged.

The woman just stood there and stared as if confused and unsure if she should get involved.

Dustin sighed in resignation. He turned around and unfastened his robe, and held the top half of his robe off his upper back. His neighbor could now clearly see the teal colored dress he was wearing.

And then her door slammed shut.

Disappointed, Dustin slowly pulled up his robe to cover himself back up and was about to walk away when he heard he chains on the inside of his neighbors door sliding open.

He looked back over his shoulder and saw the pretty woman smiling awkwardly at his predicament. Without a word Dustin re-lowered the back of his robe and his neighbor carefully and easily unzipped the back zipper of Dustin's dress.

Dustin's flush became scarlet red in color.

"Thank You." Dustin said meekly.

"Your welcome...Dustin...I'm Taya, by the way."

"Thank you...Taya." Dustin said as he walked with careful steps back into his apartment. He was almost through his door when a delivery man arrived with a package.

"Panty Delivery for Dustin Thurston?" The delivery man asked.

Dustin was beyond embarrassed now. All color drained from his cheeks. He had transcended embarrassment straight into mortification. He simply reached out and signed for the package. The man looked Dustin over carefully, then checked the signature, and seemed satisfied and left.

Dustin slowly shut his apartment door while Taya stood there and smiled the whole time. Dustin's erection had returned in full force. He decided that he had better go and take care of it.

**

It was getting late and Dustin had just finished his work; or more accurately, his work and Carl's work. Carl had left early claiming he had some research to run down. Dustin closed up his computer, turned off the lights as he left the office and caught the elevator down to the first floor. The building was practically deserted this late with only a few people milling around.

Dustin started his familiar trek back to the subway and his apartment. At the toll gate he fished for his phone to pay his fare when his hand pulled out a card.

The card said COBALT in blue lettering and had a phone number. Dustin had forgotten about the card. Work was so busy these days. On a whim Dustin decided to go and visit COBALT again.

Making his way to the club Dustin thought about Anastasya and Trixie and their offer. He wondered how much money he could make as an entertainer in their club. With his most recent string of rejections from his acting auditions he was feeling a bit desperate. He didn't want to spend anymore time alone in his apartment.

And over the past 12 weeks at the gym he had managed to lose almost 10 pounds. He knew if he kept it up he could lose the extra 10 pounds the website he was following said would get him to his ideal weight.

Dustin finally arrived at COBALT and as he approached the front door and met the bouncers he noted they were about to wave him aside, denying him entry. The club looked packed if the long line of patrons waiting to get in was any indication.

Dustin pulled out the business card and presented it to the bouncer.

"I'm here to see Anastasya." He volunteered hopefully.

The bouncer looked at the card and then looked at Dustin.

"Go around to the back. Show them the card and they'll let you in." He waved Dustin along and turned to attend to the long line of patrons trying to get in.

Dustin walked around back and found the entrance. A man stood there and eyed Dustin Suspiciously.

"What do you want?" The man spoke with a slight Russian accent.

Dustin presented the business card and answered "I'm here to see Anastasya."

The Russian bouncer looked at the card, then at Dustin, then at the card, and then a long look at Dustin, before finally speaking.

"Inside, office to the left past the kitchen."

Dustin was waved inside.

**

Anastasya looked up as a small, somewhat plain looking androgynous young man knocked politely on her open office door.

"Yes?"

"Um...hello...I'm Dustin." The young man said, as if that answered everything.

"What do you want Dustin?" Anastasya was polite, but she was busy.

"Uh...you said I should come see you...about singing?" Dustin's anxiety was welling up inside him. "Trixie sent me." Dustin volunteered.

Anastasya saw the young man was holding up one of her business cards. She remembered him now from the open mike night a few months ago. She looked at the young man and waved him in.

"So you want to work here? You know what our performances are?"

"Not everything I guess but Trixie told me some of it." Dustin meekly answered.

"We do many things here; we are a Dance Club, a Drag show, a bar and restaurant, as well as other forms of entertainment."

Dustin nodded.

Anastasya sighed and looked at the timid young man. If she hadn't heard him sing she would have thought he was wasting her time.