Red Swallow Ch. 10

Story Info
Desiree becomes a Red Swallow.
20.7k words
4.88
11.3k
15

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" I was approached via E-mail by Rachael Ricci Swede and asked if I would consider writing a story idea she had. After a few emails I was intrigued by her idea and agreed to write it.

While Chapters 5, 8, and 9 are largely collaborative and have developed into a full writing partnership with Rachael Ricci Swede, this chapter in particular seems to be a 50/50 split with Rachael providing some amazing elaboration and exposition!! If you missed it, chapters 6 and 7 were 100% written by her and are posted here on Literotica.

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 10

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Desiree stepped out of the black SUV from COBALT into a dingy alley a little before 10:00. She lowered her sunglasses and surveyed her surroundings, sure that this was the wrong address. She felt extremely out of place, looking like a million bucks as she usually did. She had spent a great deal of time on her outfit that morning, expecting to go to an uptown medical building.

Desiree was wearing a clingy white blouse that did nothing to hide her lace bra underneath. Showcasing her extremely firm and shapely ass were a pair of chocolate colored, skin-tight riding pants, which were of course coupled with black and tan riding boots sporting a chunky 3-inch heel. She had a wide brown leather belt on, and her honey-blonde hair framed her face, falling to her shoulders in thick, lazy curls. Gold hoop earrings and numerous bracelets, and a Coach purse completed the ensemble.

She looked back at Nikolai, behind the wheel of the SUV. "Is this it?" she asked, having an uncomfortable flashback to another alley way several months prior.

"Da," Nikolai grunted, gesturing towards a glass door to a darkened corridor. "There. I wait here. Go."

"Ever the conversationalist, aren't you Niki?" Desiree thought to herself, and she walked across the uneven street and entered the building.

Desiree made her way down the hallway to office suite 333. She slowly entered to find an unassuming, but relatively clean, waiting room staffed by a grey-haired, unassuming woman. She walked up to the woman's desk.

"Hello, Desiree Gagnon, here for a 10:00 appointment."

The grey receptionist slowly looked up at Desiree, and then gave her a clipboard with some forms and a pen. "Please fill these out; the doctor will see you in a moment."

Desiree took the forms as instructed and sat in one of the four chairs available, and began filling out the standard medical history forms. Just as she finished, the receptionist announced that the doctor was ready to see her, and she went back to an examination room.

The doctor greeted her, "Welcome, Desiree, I am Dr. Aleksi Gorski, but you can call me Dr. Al." He was a tall, lean man, with salt-and-pepper hair and an easy grin. "Anastasya tells me you are here for the full package! I'm sure you will be pleased with the results. Please; sit, and I will tell you about the procedure and what to expect."

Desiree sat in the chair across from the doctor that was offered, and crossed her legs. They faced each other across the pitted and cracked glass surface of an ancient-looking holographic computer, quietly humming away.

"I'm sure you have many questions," Dr. Al started. "If you don't mind, hold onto them and let me give you the overview. Then we can get into any details you like." His smile was warm, and reassuring.

Desiree found herself liking the doctor, and she folded her hands in her lap and nodded.

"Great! So, what we are proposing to do is provide you with stem cell implants, and do some other feminization procedures. But the stem cells are the primary focus - you have heard of them, no?"

Again, Desiree nodded. "I believe they've been used in the past decade or so to help regrow amputated limbs?"

Dr. Al was pleased. "Yes, someone has done their homework! In fact, stem cells are the most versatile cells in the body. They can become anything. There have been groundbreaking developments in limb regrowth - particularly within the veteran community - but they can be used for nearly anything!"

"And so, you have found a way to use them to feminize men?" Desiree cut straight to the point.

"Ah, yes indeed!" Dr. Al responded. "I have invented a procedure where we insert a lattice impregnated with stem cells into key areas of your body, and over time they will feminize your body, er... further than it already is," Dr. Al's eyes ran appreciatively over Desiree's form.

"Um, Doctor? Up here?" She was used to being ogled and leered at by club patrons but having a doctor at his office look at her lustfully instead of professionally was disconcerting.

Dr. Al's eyes snapped back to Desiree's. "Right! Where was I? Oh yes, the stem cells. So, they work over time, and they are 'pre-programmed' to stop growing at the point you wish." He lowered his glasses and consulted a read-out hovering in the air above the computer surface. "Your file has your target measurements, 36-24-34 and says C-cup breasts, so that is what I have conditioned the stem cells to achieve."

"A 24-inch waist?" Desiree interrupted. "That is, um, somewhat smaller than my waist is now." She felt herself blushing furiously. Even with her workout and diet regimen, Desiree had never quite been able to lose all of Dustin's flab around the middle. "How do implants achieve that?"

"Yes, you see, the stem cells need energy to reproduce, of course," Dr. Al responded. "If you do not add calories to your diet, the stem cells will burn fat from other parts of your body to build new tissue where we want it. I have crafted a diet for you, which will add the right amount of calories so that your waist will shrink, but you won't become emaciated."

"You will see sporadic growth," he continued. "We are not sure why, to be honest, but the growth is not uniform. You will see some growth, and then it will stop for a while. Then it will start up again. But that is nothing to be worried about. We have not yet had a customer fail to reach their target!"

"Typical cases see the greatest amount of growth within the first week. Your chest may expand a full cup size or more in that time, then only slowly and intermittently after that."

"A cup size in a week!" Desiree exclaimed. "Won't that hurt? And won't I have terrible stretch marks?"

"Well, there is good news and bad news there," Dr. Al began. "The good news - the stem cells rapidly heal and regenerate skin cells in the affected area, so no permanent stretch marks! The downside... yes, I'm afraid that you'll be in a fair amount of pain during periods of growth. But we will be sure to give you a prescription to manage that."

"I see," Desiree said with some trepidation. She was not looking forward to the pain. "So the stem cells will affect my skin as well?"

"Yes, but that is not all!" he continued. "The cells will also permeate throughout your body and eventually infuse into all of your tissues. The result is significant secondary female characteristic transformations - skin, vocal cords, hair - you will see changes in all of those areas."

Desiree felt the familiar conflict building within her. She was becoming very excited, and also very nervous. It sounded too good to be true. But Dustin... he emerged from his box in her mind, anxious about yet another step towards his destruction.

"Now, based on the detailed measurements and other parameters Anastasya forwarded, I have been able to run simulations to produce a preview of what you will look like in your finished state," Dr. Al said as he turned his attention to his computer. His fingers worked in the air above the keyboard sensors.

The holographic lasers shooting upwards from the computer table began to take on different colors and dance faster around each other. The computer was really showing its age, but an image of a nude woman, about 12 inches tall, began to form and slowly rotate in the air between Desiree and the doctor.

As the image clarified, Desiree gave a small gasp. It was her, but yet, not her. The face looked somewhat... softer and more feminine somehow. And the shoulder-length hair was no longer honey-blonde, but vivid platinum! But the figure was what took her breath away - one she had been dreaming about for some time now.

Pert C-cup breasts stood proudly on her chest, making a dramatic contrast as her body winnowed down to a very narrow waist. Then the bottom part of the hourglass revealed itself in shapely hips and, Desiree could see as the image turned its back to her, a full derriere that defied gravity.

"That... that is what you can make me look like?" Desiree breathed.

"Why yes! I can bio-engineer the stem cells to alter almost any physical trait; right down to hair color!"

"Hair color? Why platinum blonde?"

"That is what Anastasya specified, my dear. Do you want to consult with her about it?"

Desiree found the look somewhat shocking at first, but as she watched the miniature image rotate in the air between them, she found she loved it.

"No, platinum blonde will be just fine, Doctor. But, I have a few questions..."

"Of course! Please, ask me anything."

"So the stem cells will permanently change my hair color?"

"Actually that is a retrovirus that will reprogram your DNA, but yes it is permanent..." unless you undergo another retro-virus hair color change later the doctor thought but didn't add to his answer. The girls the organization sent his way didn't need to know that.

"The effects... will I, um... will I lose my penis, or testicles?"

Dr. Al smiled sympathetically. "No my dear! Nothing short of sexual reassignment surgery can change those primary sexual characteristics and structural anatomy."

"Ok. And, what if I change my mind after the surgery."

Dr. Al blinked, confused. "Change your mind?"

"Right, what if I want to go back to being... just being, a boy."

"Oh, well. I see. Well, Desiree, that would be impossible. As I said, the stem cells permeate your body, they become part of you. Even if you had a mastectomy, your breasts would grow back. It is a permanent change. If that is a concern, then you should certainly reconsider undergoing the procedure..."

Desiree paused. Dustin was railing in her head about the irreversible changes, screaming that they couldn't possibly take such a permanent step. Everything else, they could still walk away from, but not this. Desiree clamped down on those thoughts - it really wasn't her choice anyway, she rationalized, the Organization had made its expectations known to her quite well.

"No, it's fine, I was just curious. And Doctor, this may be a bit indelicate, but I have not heard of this procedure before. If I may ask..."

"Anything at all!"

"Why are you operating out of a back-alley clinic, if this procedure is what it seems to be? Why aren't you in Beverly Hills?"

Dr. Al grimaced, and shifted in his chair. "Well, to be honest I had a little trouble with the medical board, and I don't exactly have a license at the moment. But, clients like Anastaysa are not so worried about those details!"

Desiree quailed at the new information, that the doctor was disbarred was not inspiring any confidence. She knew it was probably best not to dig further into that topic.

"But the use of this technology for cosmetic reasons such as breast augmentation is fairly new. The human trials were just completed and it should be approved by the FDA soon. But why should we have to wait for some faceless government bureaucrats to stamp the forms when you could have want to you want today, da?"

Dr. Al clapped his hands together. "Well, if you don't have any other questions, shall we get started?"

Desiree was startled. She thought this was a consultation only. "You mean... do the surgery now?"

"Of course! There is no time like the present. I've spent the last week preparing the models and conditioning the stem cells. Everything is ready for you."

Desiree paused again. Dustin was renewing his efforts to derail this development up from his corner of their mind, and he was starting to make sense. This was the point of no return.

But Desiree wanted the procedure; it would give her the figure that she dreamed of. Her outward appearance would finally match how she felt inside. She steeled herself and regained control over her emotions. With some effort, she stuffed Dustin back in his box, locked it, and wanly smiled at the doctor.

"Why yes, let's proceed."

**

Desiree walked out of the procedure room feeling sore. Her buttocks, breasts and hips had all been implanted. It amazed her that this was an outpatient procedure but the doctors had assured her the soreness from the needles would go away in a day or two. It was the soreness from the sudden growth that would have to be managed. The clinic nurse already had her prescription pain killers ready and she was now free to go.

Trixie met her in the waiting room.

"How did it go?"

"They let you come see me." Desiree would have smiled but she was in too much pain.

"Yes, Ana sent me to see that you were OK."

"Doctor said it went great." Desiree wanted to go home and lie down, but the doctor made it clear she needed to walk around for a few hours to help the healing.

"You look the same." Trixie noted with a critical eye. She had received her implants a long time ago. Standard silicon breast, butt and thigh implants. She still remembered the pain of recovery.

"Yes, but in a week from now these A cups should turn into full B cups and I'll have a bigger ass...and thighs." Desiree replied. "It's a good thing I'm not afraid of needles, there were over 200 injections under my skin for my butt and thighs."

"Wow!" Trixie involuntarily glanced down at her own full breasts. "And your breasts?"

Desiree just lifted up her shirt and showed her the tiny scar where the stem cell 'lattice" had been inserted into each breast. Desiree had reviewed all the material for the procedure earlier. The lattice structure was a collagen like material implanted just like silicon or saline implants would have been had she been given the option of choosing those, that thanks to the stem cells would automatically form into the mammary glands of her new breasts. Given the right stimulus Desiree would be able to lactate.

Another two dozen injections around her breasts placed the stem cells in the desired locations to promote fatty tissue growth.

"We should go take a walking shopping trip then." Trixie offered.

"That" Desiree answered. "Sounds wonderful...In one week these babies" she waved her hands to indicate her breasts and legs "are gonna get bigger. At least all my clothes at the club are already sized for my breast forms, so anything we buy today will still fit me perfectly."

"Any particular stores you want to go to?"

"I'm game for anything. It's just so nice to get out. I don't recall the last time I saw sunlight." Desiree answered as she looked at her pale arms.

"I know just the place." Trixie informed as she took Desiree in her arm and led her to their next destination.

**

Standing in front of a full-length, tri-fold mirror in the dressing rooms of COBALT, Desiree admired herself in the newest dress she had purchased during her shopping trip with Trixie a week ago. She filled it out perfectly. Her breasts had grown dramatically and she only had to use bra inserts to fill out her bras to a C-cup that matched her breast forms she formerly used.

She also looked at her thighs and butt, which were fine before, but now they had a certain wow factor to them.

The most unexpected development had been her waist. Her workouts had really improved her waistline but in one week it had been reduced dramatically. She had to review the literature again before finding the parts where it explained...in small print...that if she didn't get enough from her diet that her body would scavenge fat from other locations to relocate them to the implant sites for used by the stem cells. It was imperative that she stay on the diet prescribed by Dr. Al.

Her implants had made her waist thinner! She now had a 34-24-34 figure!

Desiree smiled at the long progression she had just gone through. She went from a pudgy boy, to a skinny girl to a woman with a curvy model's figure. She wondered if she had known about this before if she would have acted on the information or would have done it sooner.

She smiled at herself in the mirror, admiring her new curves once more. She checked the time, and gasped - she had spent too long gazing at herself!

Silly!

She sat down at the make up table to put the finishing touches on her face, and then grabbed her purse and strode towards the club area of COBALT. She was looking forward to entertaining her clients tonight, the first ones since her surgery, and seeing their reactions to her new, sexy body.

**

Desiree sat in the back of the car as Nikolai drove her to her rendezvous with her client. This one was new and hadn't been completely vetted yet. The organization had managed to rule out that he was from a rival organization or that he could have been a police or police informant. It would seem that he was just some reasonably wealthy guy who wanted some companionship.

Of course, not being fully vetted, he had to pay extra for a first date that wasn't at COBALT. But Yuri had approved when the background checks passed and the money was paid.

The mystery client had specifically requested Desiree. Nikolai was one of many who had thought that their little whore was a little too proud and had an attitude of being better than all of them. The training to break her down and remind her of her place had been a success however as she never gave them trouble and was always prompt, courteous, and above all else, respectful.

Yuri had finally relented and now Desiree was being allowed out of the club to start escorting again and earning some real money for COBALT.

Nikolai checked the listening device on Desiree's purse. All the girls were monitored when they went on a first date with a client not fully vetted or for clients of special interest to the Russians. Nikolai would be able to hear if the situation turned dangerous, and get her to safety. She was valuable property. It's not good to waste trained assets after all.

Nikolai delivered Desiree to her hotel. The client had chosen a nice one, a five-star hotel in the city. It was one of the approved hotels that COBALT preferred for security purposes. Nikolai delivered Desiree to the front door and told her in what room to meet her client. He then returned to the car to wait out the night.

**

Desiree took the elevator up to her floor and walked to her designated room. She wore a tiny slip of a dress and matching 4" heels; her opaque thigh highs and lace bra and panties her only other clothing.

Desiree felt the pinch and tightness of her bra. She needed to go and buy new ones. Her breasts had blown through their C-cup target, and had nearly grown into Ds over the past 6 months. She was astonished, and had gone back to Dr. Al to find out what was going on.