Red Swallow Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have news regarding two of your girls, Ana." Yuri broke the silence.

Anastasya looked up and raised her eyebrows.

"The whore, Trixie, I've decided to accept the client's offer to buy out her contract."

"Ah, that is good, Yuri. She is a good earner, da, but she has been with us for some time and I have two younger girls with similar features to replace her. Will you offer the customary gift?"

Yuri grimaced, "I do not believe that finances at this time would allow..."

"Oh come now, Yuri," Anastasya cut him off. "Trixie has earned us a great deal of money, and customs are customs. You must honor them."

Yuri sighed. "Alright, find out what gift she wants."

Anastasya smiled, satisfied. "And the second girl?"

Yuri's face darkened somewhat. "Ivan has claimed the whore, Desiree, as his own. He wants a meeting, and then she will leave COBALT." Yuri clearly was not happy with the decision.

Anastaya's face fell. "Ah, that is unfortunate. She was really coming into her prime as an earner. And I must admit, I enjoy having her around."

Yuri shifted in his chair. "Well think about me for a moment!" he said petulantly. Even though she is a barely competent idiot, she is now managing all accounting tasks for the Organization. I have to find a replacement at short notice. I might even have to pay someone!"

Anastasya stiffened. "You say Desiree is managing... all of the Organization's finances? I thought you were just going to have her do isolated, low-level tasks?"

Yuri looked furtively at Anastasya, but could not hold her gaze. "She proved adequate to the task, so I directed her to take on more work. What of it! You stick to your whores, and I will worry about the Organization!"

"Of course, Yuri," Anastasya soothed. She was somewhat surprised that Yuri had given that level of trust to Desiree. He certainly hadn't done so before, to Anastasya's knowledge. But then, Desiree could be trusted. She had been broken...hadn't she?

**

Desiree sat at her computer in her cramped office, finalizing her most recent report of the Atlantic City operations for Yuri. Her fingers with their steel-blue, manicured nails danced in the air above the keyboard sensors. She was dressed in a smart black business suit today, with tight pants that accentuated her ass and a form-fitting satin blouse. Her D-cup chest jutted out over her computer, and she found that she had to adjust how she sat these days to properly manipulate its controls and not let her boobs get in the way. Her body had grown and changed rapidly, and she was constantly having to adjust!

She finished, and sent the report to Yuri's account. She turned off the computer, stood and put on her jacket. As she walked out of her office, thinking about what she would have for lunch, she bumped - boobs first - into Yuri

Oops.

"Oh, hello Yuri!" Desiree immediately shifted into acting mode, and smiled at him coquettishly.

Yuri pulled back, visibly annoyed. "Do you have the Atlantic City report finished yet?" he snapped.

"I just sent it to you."

"Fine." Yuri looked as if he wanted to berate her, but could not find a reason to do so. "I have news for you."

"Oh?"

"You are no longer in my employ. You have been barely competent, and I am finding a replacement. Clean out your things from your office, I do not want to see you on this floor again after today. You will also no longer work at COBALT. Anastasya will give you the details of that."

Yuri glared at Desiree for another second or two and then continued.

"In recognition for your efforts for the Organization, as clumsy as they have been, you will be allowed to go on a shopping trip with your friend, Trixie, tomorrow. The Organization will provide you with a small allowance for your purchases."

Desiree was confused and speechless.

Yuri sneered at Desiree, and said, "Your life is about to change, but who you are - that will not change." He then turned on his heel and stalked off.

Desiree was stunned. What the hell had happened? Yuri couldn't have found out that she was stealing the data, he would have her severely disciplined or even killed for that. She knew that in spite of his petulant insults, her work was excellent. So she was confident that this firing wasn't due to a mistake on her part.

And how will this affect her efforts to help Leo build a case to bring down Yuri? Would she still have access to the Organization's network?

Finally, what was that about a shopping spree with Trixie? With an allowance? Yuri NEVER paid for anything for the girls of COBALT, it went against his whole strategy for keeping them indebted to him. Desiree decided to search out Anastasya and get some answers.

Desiree found her in the kitchens, discussing preparations for the evening with the head chef. Anastasya cut off her conversation with the chef when she saw Desiree and walked over to her, and took her hand.

"Desiree, I imagine you have some questions, da? Let us have a quiet lunch and we can talk."

They settled at a table on the upper level of the deserted restaurant, overlooking the street. A waiter brought a Cosmopolitan for Anastasya and Long Island Ice Tea for Desiree, took their orders, and left them in peace.

They took a sip of their drinks, and Desiree started, "Ana, what is going on? Why have I been fired? What have I done?" In spite of herself, Desiree was growing upset and her eyes started to water.

"Is that what Yuri told you?" Anastasya shook her head. "Ah, Yuri, sometimes he does not handle things well."

"So I'm not fired?"

Ana gave a wry smile. "Not exactly. Your life is about to change."

"That's what Yuri said."

"My dear, Ivan has claimed you."

"What? Ivan, Yuri's boss?"

"Yes, that Ivan. He is the head of the Russian mob, what he calls the Enterprise. We all serve at his pleasure." Anastasya put her drink down and leaned towards Desiree, holding her free hand. "Desiree, I am not entirely sure if this change is for the better or not, you will be the judge of that."

Desiree stared blankly at Anastasya over her drink. "I'm not really sure what that means, Ana."

Anastasya sighed slightly. "It means, milaya, that you will join his stable of concubines, to be at his beck and call, and service him when he wishes. You will most likely move out of COBALT, and into an apartment of his choosing. You will travel wherever he is when he desires it. True, it can be an exciting and glamorous lifestyle. But it can also be unpredictable, as you must perform whatever task or act he demands, without question."

Desiree's first thought was, "Well, my life hasn't been all that predictable here, either!" But then she thought further on it, and her brow furrowed prettily. "Does that mean I won't see you, or Trixie, or the other girls as often?"

Anastasya spread her hands. "You certainly will not live here, work here, or service any clients other than Ivan. You are definitely off the menu. Further than that, I cannot say. Your time is not really your own anymore. It will depend on Ivan's whims."

"But, I thought you were training me to be a Red Sparrow? The Organization has invested quite a lot in that?"

"Yes, and you are ready to graduate, my dear! You have done very well, and made me very proud. But the Organization is part of Ivan's empire. We do not question his orders. You will undoubtedly need your Red Sparrow training in your new role with Ivan, but you will now be Ivan's Red Sparrow, his and his alone."

"How do you Americans say it - you have 'leapfrogged' over that step."

Desiree thought for a moment. "And what if Ivan asks me to do something that I don't want to do?"

Sadness and mirth crept into Anastasya's eyes, and she said, "My dear, you truly will not have a choice."

Desiree felt a chill at that response. Anastasya downed the rest of her drink.

"So, when does this all happen? What am I supposed to do now?" Desiree asked next.

Anastasya shrugged and replied, "It really depends on Ivan's schedule and priorities, my dear. Yuri told me that he just left the country for a short business trip, but it should not be too long."

"I see." Desiree pondered this for a moment.

"So then, what is this paid shopping trip with Trixie that Yuri told me about? Why would he do that, he seemed angry at me? How does that fit into everything?"

Anastasya brightened. "Oh, that is completely unrelated, little one. But I will let Trixie explain, it is her news to share with you."

Just then the waiter arrived with their meals, and they spent the rest of their lunch discussing happier topics, and enjoying each other's company. Desiree still harbored some resentment towards Anastasya for her part in the compliance training, but she felt in her core that Anastasya actually cared for her, and frankly Desiree reciprocated the feeling. She resolved that whatever happened to Yuri, Desiree would do her best to protect Ana.

**

The next day, Desiree woke late, around 10:00. She luxuriated in the fact that she did not have to be in front of her workstation two hours earlier. She stretched languorously, enjoying the sunbeams that were filtering in through her window.

The previous evening at COBALT had been one of the most enjoyable nights since she started working there, except for the very end. Anastasya had immediately taken Desiree off of the menu once she was told of Ivan's claim. So, Desiree had spent the evening on her own schedule. She had performed three different songs, and freely flirted with various patrons.

There were many disappointed clients, though. She had seven inquiries about her availability. At first Desiree enjoyed the shift in the power dynamic; she found she liked being able to refuse a client, and play with their dejection. But, by the end of the evening she was extremely horny and sexually frustrated.

She had finally decided to take a strapping young man up to her apartment and fuck his brains out. He was tall and muscular, with sandy blonde hair, and she felt a tickle of anticipation in her anus and a warm glow in her belly as she led him by the hand to the eleavators. But, Anastasya had intercepted her, shooing away the man and admonishing Desiree.

She belonged to Ivan now - he would dictate when she could have sex, and with whom.

Desiree had gone to her apartment alone, pouting, and on a whim took out one of the vibrators from the night stand. She nearly destroyed her vibrator in her efforts to slake her sexual appetite.

The next morning Desiree rose from bed, showered, and began her morning routine. She took her time, luxuriating in applying her lotions and oils, and examining her nude form in the mirrors. True, her breasts had overshot their C-cup target, but she found she rather liked them as D's.

And her hips, ass, and thighs seemed to have filled out more in the past week. She thought of an old movie character, Jessica Rabbit. Yes, she bet she could fill out that costume now as well!

Desiree met Trixie in the COBALT restaurant for an early light lunch before heading to the shops. It was so nice to have a free weekday; Desiree was already thoroughly enjoying it. But she was intrigued as to the occasion, and couldn't wait for Trixie to explain.

"So what is the reason for this trip?" Desiree asked as she speared a leaf of her salad.

"Leo has purchased my employment contract from COBALT." Trixie answered.

"Oh...so that means..." Desiree wondered what that meant although she had a sneaking suspicion.

"He proposed! AAAAaaahhh!" Trixie squealed and flashed her hand as she showed off a large diamond solitaire engagement ring as its sole decoration.

"OH MY GOD, that's wonderful!" Desiree gave Trixie a spontaneous hug before taking her hand and pulling it closer for an inspection of the ring.

"It's beautiful!" she gushed.

"So, this is not a question, but YOU are my Maid of Honor! No discussion, no arguing, it's my wedding and I have the final say."

"Like I'd say no anyway...when did he propose? Was it romantic? Did he get down on one knee?" Desiree was thrilled for her friend and was as emotional as any girl friend would be for her best friend's wedding.

"Well, it's more like he got up on one elbow." Trixie winked.

"It was our regular rendezvous, so nothing especially romantic, just our usual small talk..."

Desiree knew that meant Trixie was being de-briefed on current events at COBALT for the agency.

"After that of course he made love to me until I was completely exhausted. I mean I haven't been so completely fucked like that in a long time. As I lay there recovering, he got up on one elbow and held out something and when I was able to focus I saw it was this ring."

"Wow." Desiree smirked.

"Oh shut up! It was unexpected and I loved it."

"And then he pledged his love and fidelity and asked you to be his wife." Desiree waxed poetic.

"Hardly, I said yes before he could even ask the question."

They finished their lunches, and Trixie ordered an auto-taxi on her phone. They walked out to the busy city street, and the autonomous cab silently glided up to the curbside. They settled themselves inside, and were soon zipping through the midday Manhattan streets.

Desiree saw they were approaching an all-in-one bridal boutique.

"So will it be a white wedding?" Desiree fluttered her eyelashes in coquettish innocence at her friend.

"Yes, so shut up and act the part...slut." Trixie teased.

Desiree couldn't call her a whore as she had just stepped inside the store.

"Do you have any idea what type of dress you would want?" Desiree asked as they walked through the grand entrance of the store front.

"No idea. It's not something I've ever considered before today." Trixie smiled and blushed crimson.

"But this store has a huge selection, and we have an appointment for 3 hours so..."

Three hours? That's got to be way more time than we need for a dress.

As it turns out, it wasn't.

Immediately upon entering the store they were nearly overwhelmed by the width and breadth of the store and the selection of dresses and gowns available.

Their attendant appeared almost immediately.

"Are you Theresa Ward? I'm Francesca and I will be here to help you find your dress." The beautiful Spanish looking woman smiled at her. "And who is this?"

"Yes, I'm Theresa, and this is my best friend, Desiree Gagnon." Trixie answered.

"Will you be part of the wedding party?" Francesca asked.

"YES! Desiree," she looked at Desiree with an expression of delight "is my maid of honor."

"Oh how wonderful. We have a fantastic selection of bridesmaid dresses as well to choose from. Shall we get started?"

Theresa gave Desiree a look of delighted annoyance.

"Yes, please lead the way." Theresa answered smugly.

Trixie really was pulling out all the stops. The first thing she did was request bra fittings for Desiree and herself.

Desiree leaned close to Trixie's ear and whispered, "Trixie, I hope you are not paying for all of this, I'm happy to chip in!"

Trixie's smile widened and she replied, "No, and you're not going to believe this. Yuri is paying! For your dress, too!"

Now Desiree understood the allowance. "Yuri is actually going to pay for something...For both of us...How did you get him to do that?"

"It is actually because of Ana, and she made it club policy - if a client buys out a girl's contract, the club will offer a gift in goodwill. In this case, since we're getting married, Leo and I asked for the wedding dress and shopping experience. Amazing, isn't it!"

"I can't believe it!"

"I almost feel bad about eventually putting the bastard in jail!" Trixie whispered and winked before she caught up with Francesca by the bra counter.

Trixie was a perfect C cup and her fitting went easily.

It came as a surprise to Desiree that when the sales clerk performed the bra fitting she was now slightly above a D cup. Desiree was confused; Dr. Al had assured her that her breasts would stop growing at D.

She frowned and bit her lip.

"You seem concerned?" Trixie noted.

"Yes. I don't know why my chest is continuing to grow. The doctor confessed when I went back to confront him that there is a slight chance in some women of growth beyond the programmed target. But, he was so sure that my boobs would stop at a D-cup."

"Didn't anyone tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"The free water Anastasya supplies at the club. It's a cocktail of estrogen and other hormones. It will suppress testosterone production as well as increase estrogen levels in your system."

"Of course I know that...now, anyway. Anastasya told me a while ago."

"But if you are taking Anastasya's cocktail, AND you have the stem cells operating in your body, then they may continue to grow beyond what you planned." Trixie announced.

She had also researched the literature about the new stem cell technology. Truthfully, she was considering them for herself to replace her silicone implants.

Desiree looked shocked. No one had ever mentioned this before. She usually drank three or four bottles a day, seeing as how staying hydrated was so important and all.

Desiree now felt betrayed and stupid.

"You need to quit that COBALT water, girl!" Trixie commanded.

"Yes! I don't know how I missed that in the stem cell literature." Desiree was annoyed with herself, but her mood quickly brightened as they started looking at dresses.

Trixie started to select several dresses that she wanted to try on with the shop assistant.

In the mean time she prompted Desiree to choose her intimate attire. It was actually a struggle for her as she had never had to think of this before. Of course, she had admired the wedding gowns and the intimates as much as anyone, but having been born as Dustin, Desiree had never considered this an option.

Trixie also recommended to Desiree a silver A-Line V-neck floor-length chiffon bridesmaid dress with ruffle beading sequins and lace that formed the shoulder straps as her maid of honor gown. The silver threading of the material positively shimmered. It was like each individual thread would sparkle as the lighting passed over them.

Desiree had butterflies in her stomach; her heart went out to her friend as she slowly got caught up in the magical moment of Trixie's wedding preparations.

Desiree finished by selecting pure white panties with a satin and lace overlay to match the white satin bra she would wear. She chose matching silver silk thigh high stockings and on impulse purchased a white garter belt. It was Trixie's wedding but there was no rule against it that she knew of for the maid of honor to be able to wear garters as well.

Trixie smiled as Desiree modeled the attire and then used her phone and made the purchase. As she looked at herself and the mirror and blushed, well...just like a blushing bride would.

By this time Trixie walked into the changing room to try on her first dress option. Desiree picked a pair of wide-heel round toe silver leather 3-inch heels as she waited for her best friend to emerge.

The store clerk brought over champagne and champagne flutes while Desiree sat back to watch Trixie...no, Theresa model the dresses.

**

Two weeks later Desiree stood happily by Theresa's side and watched as Leo and Theresa exchanged their vows.

After two and a half hours of frustration at the store at not finding a dress she really liked; Francesca had pulled through with the gown Trixie now wore.

The pure white A-line scoop sleeveless sweep brush train tulle lace dress was simply elegant. The lace details were exquisite over the body of the dress and the open back design bespoke culture and sophistication.

The scoop neck allowed for her string of pearls to rest delicately above her cleavage while the lace across the top of the dress provided enough camouflage to inspire the imagination of what lay underneath.