Red Swallow Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had somewhat sheepishly admitted that there was a 1 in 1000 chance of a side effect of growing beyond the programmed target. Some women may actually grow by two additional cup sizes over the course of a year. But he stressed that it looked to him like the growth would soon stop, and she would remain a sexy D-cup.

Desiree knocked on the hotel room door.

"It's open" a voice called out.

Desiree opened the door and walked in to the dimly lit room. A hand reached out behind her, grabbed her, and slammed the door shut.

**

Nikolai had just returned to his car from the bathroom. He thought of turning the radio over to the baseball game. Yankees were playing a late game tonight. From the sounds coming over Desiree's bug her client must be having his fun now.

Nikolai listened in, bored at first as he had become indifferent to the sounds of whores whoring. His interest was suddenly galvanized when he realized what was actually being said.

**

Desiree was taken by surprise as she was flung from the doorway and into the middle of the hotel suite. Falling to the floor in shock she looked back to see who her attacker was. To her shock it was that annoying guy from the gym...what's-his-name again.

"You filthy tranny whore!"

Eric...she remembered; his name was Eric.

"Eric, what are you doing?"

Eric approached her slowly and menacingly and despite slowly crawling back away he was soon standing over her.

"You think you are too good for me, don't you." Eric sneered.

"I don't know what you mean. What is going on? Why did you attack me?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You lead me on at the gym, practically throwing yourself at me, teasing me, flaunting yourself in that skimpy outfit, then blue balling me and rejecting me." Eric seethed at Desiree, spittle actually issuing from his mouth.

"What are you talking about, I never..."

SLAP!

Eric struck Desiree across her face leaving a red hand mark emblazoned upon her cheek.

"Don't lie to me whore!"

Eric grabbed Desiree's arm and yanked her to her feet and then threw her across the room onto the bed. He threw her so hard that she bounced off the bed and fell off the other side, striking the end table and knocking the heavy table lamp onto the floor.

Desiree cowered on the floor as Eric rounded the end of the bed and came at her again. He lifted her up by one arm, nearly wrenching her shoulder from its socket and tossed her onto the center of the bed.

Damn he's strong! Desiree thought, fearing that her life was in jeopardy. There was no way she was able to fight back and resist. He was just too big and powerful. Desiree cowered on the bed in fear.

Nikolai opened the door to the room and ran inside. He was glad he didn't have to kick down the door. The fool had left it unlocked. He practically sprinted into the room and saw Desiree cowering on the bed while a large man, presumably her client stood over her.

Eric turned in surprise at the new threat. Some Slavic looking dude was interrupting him while he was trying to teach this tranny tease and whore a lesson. He barely had time to react when the stranger attacked him.

Desiree whimpered while the men fought. She knew Nikolai's ability by reputation. Very few men would ever stand against him. But here and now, Eric was giving as good as he got. He fought like maybe he had some experience. He was also really big! Desiree was shocked to see that after a terrible struggle that Eric had placed Nikolai in a choke hold, and Nikolai was losing consciousness!

Desire wished she could just fly away. If only she could escape safely. She had enough of being a whore for the Russian Mafia. She had so much fun blossoming from Dustin into Desiree, but it had all gone wrong somehow.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl. She saw that the hotel room door was open, Nikolai was almost unconscious, and she could just escape, she could just run away and never come back!

Desiree went into auto-pilot. She had no idea why she did what she did but in the midst of all the chaos and struggle Desiree did something Dustin had never done before in his life; she fought back.

Desiree picked up the heavy metal table lamp. She approached Eric from his blind side and just behind him. She lifted the lamp over her head and swung the base of the lamp down and onto Eric's skull. She heard a sickening crack and was certain that she had killed him.

Eric felt the agony of the blow to his head. He saw stars and felt dizzy for a moment. Adrenaline is a wonderful thing though. He dropped the stranger onto the floor, leaving him weak and gasping for breath.

Eric turned slowly; he touched the back of his head and felt blood. As he turned, he saw that Desiree, the tranny whore, had the audacity to strike him. Eric towered over Desiree, and as she drew the lamp back to strike again, he reached out and caught the lamp with his free hand.

"What the fuck did I just do?" Desiree asked herself in disbelief. She made to swing the lamp again but Eric just grabbed it from her and tossed it aside.

Eric's left hand shot out and grabbed her throat. Desiree could feel the pressure on her throat as he squeezed down and choked her. With just one hand he was able to lift her up, until the toes of her high heels lost contact with the floor.

Eric looked at his right hand and noticed blood from the back of his head. He seemed surprised at first and then his surprise turned to pure unadulterated hatred. His eyes turned cold and dark in the low light of the room as his gaze shifted back to Desiree.

Desiree saw that Eric's right hand had tightened into a first, and as she beat on his muscular arms with her own and fought for air, she heard him growl as he said, "I'm going to really enjoy this."

Black spots danced in front of Desiree's eyes. She could feel her strength fading as he choked her, cutting off her air supply. She could feel her body start to go limp. She felt the blow from his fist land on her face, nearly rendering her unconscious. Eric slowly drew back his first to strike again.

Without warning, a blade burst out of the front of Eric's throat. Blood spurt from the wound and sprayed all over Desiree's face, neck, and dress. Eric toppled forward and fell on top of Desiree as they landed in a heap on the floor. Gasping for air as her vision slowly recovered, Desiree looked up, and saw Nikolai, holding a knife that he had pulled from god knows where.

"Are you all right?" Nikolai asked. His voice sounded like gravel sliding down a metal chute.

"I think so," Desiree responded. Her voice didn't sound much better.

Nikolai pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Yeah, this is Nikolai. Yeah I'm here; I need a clean up crew. Yeah, she's here too... no I can't, she is... evidence," he grunted, eyeing Desiree's blood spattered face and heaving bosom. "Ok, yeah. 30 minutes."

Nikolai wiped the knife clean and dropped it on Desiree's former client. He had a curious look in his eye, one that Desiree hadn't seen before. He held his huge hand out to her.

"Come with me, mladshaya sestra, it is not safe here, and we need to clean you up. Come."

Desiree slowly reached for his hand. She still could not process what had just happened. She had thought she was going to die. She was only a few seconds away from passing out and never waking up, but Nikolai had saved her. She felt a powerful swell of emotions rise in her breast and bringing tears to her eyes.

Nikolai pulled her to her feet and she threw herself into his arms. She held him tight against her chest. She never appreciated how huge and muscular and strong and ruggedly handsome he was.

Desiree suddenly knew how good it truly felt to be alive. Her impulses overtook her common sense and her emotions held sway. Desiree kissed Nikolai. She kissed him full on the mouth and held onto him as if her very life still depended on him.

Nikolai was still feeling the rush of adrenaline and the thrill of victory. It had been close. He nearly lost the fight. He had underestimated the American and nearly paid with his life. Only Desiree's interference had saved him. The feeling of Desiree as she kissed him and held him, her warm body pressed tight against his, Nikolai kissed her back, and then lifting her up took her away from the bedroom out to the hotel suite dining table.

Animal instincts overcame his reason. He pulled up Desiree's dress as she desperately struggled to unbuckle his belt and fumbled with the zipper to his pants. Wanton sexuality filled the room. They were both amped and high on their emotions. As Desiree freed his cock from his pants Nikolai felt her grip as she aligned his cock with her anus.

"This is mine." Nikolai thought and he growled while pushing his hard dick inside the whore. Desiree for her part had already been lubed and prepared for her encounter with her client. Nikolai's cock slid in and filled her insides. The passion of life and lust itself drove her mad.

Nikolai took her right there on the table. His pent-up lust and aggression given full reign over Desiree's recumbent body. Desiree for her part needed this. She wanted this. She wantonly let herself enjoy submitting to Nikolai, and as he drove her to orgasm, she could feel the last vestiges of Dustin fade away to nothing. Dustin was truly gone, only Desiree remained.

**

Desiree and Nikolai went back to the club. Desiree went up to the changing rooms and spent a long time in the shower. No matter how hard she tried she felt she couldn't get rid of all the blood. Trixie showed up to comfort her. She took her bloody clothes away in a bag; for incineration, she suspected. After she told her version of the events to Yuri and Anastasya they let Trixie take her to her room.

She may have been somewhat lost in thought and in a bit of shock from her ordeal but she couldn't mistake the way the men were looking at her and treating her as she walked out. She was not familiar with the look; it was not something Dustin had often seen in others' eyes. Desiree felt contentment as she finally recognized the look that Nikolai and a few of the 'bouncers' gave her; a look of respect.

She didn't know it yet but she had been accepted.

**

Trixie was on her date with Leo and was giving him a run-down of the latest information.

"She was almost raped and murdered. She's vulnerable now. We need to make our move." Trixie argued. She was lying naked on the bed as Leo dressed in front of her.

Trixie's brief was as unexpected as it was inconvenient. Making a date outside their usual randomly scheduled rendezvous times posed a risk. A risk Leo didn't like to take.

After Trixie and Leo had coitus Leo jumped into the shower. Trixie's perfume was cloying. Afterwards while toweling off he listened as she gave him a rundown on the inner workings of COBALT and the Russian mobsters in New York.

Trixie's intel was always valuable and pertinent.

"She's not a trained asset. If she squeals she will blow the whole operation." Leo reasoned with Trixie. But reason didn't often make a lot of sense when Trixie's instincts were more accurate than their best intelligence.

"I'm telling you, she is going to be moved up. I'm stuck here, they know I am too profitable to move up in the organization, I'm a victim of my own success, but Desiree, She has degrees, she has the looks, and she enjoys the lifestyle."

"And that's the problem. She enjoys this. Who ever heard of a happy hooker turning against her protectors just for fun?"

"They're not her protectors. Look what they had to do to break her and make her obedient and submissive." Trixie countered. "Besides, there's something there. I can't quite place my finger on it, but she's planning something, I just know it."

Leo seemed to ponder what she was saying, but didn't commit.

"Look, all I'm saying is if you want to infiltrate the upper echelons of this organization, you will have to trust me. I'm betting that Desiree is our girl. She is smart, and valuable, and given the right motivation she will help us."

"I wish I could be so sure." Leo replied.

"This is our opportunity," Trixie stated "either we take it now, or this investigation stalls and fails."

Leo finished getting dressed and walked out of their hotel room. He'd have to run this one by his superiors.

**

Desiree laid naked between Trixie and one of her regular customers, Leo, on the king size bed of a luxury hotel in downtown New York. She had been a very nubile and energetic participant in a three-way sexcapades for the past hour.

Trixie had never invited Desiree out with any of her clients before. But earlier that night, as their shifts ended at COBALT, she had informed Desiree that she was to join her and Leo for a drink at an offsite hotel bar. Leo was charming enough and reasonably handsome, and of course Desiree adored Trixie, so she accepted.

Desiree trusted Trixie as her one and only friend at COBALT. She had been there for her both before when she was Dustin and just trying to make ends meet, and after her compliance training she helped her stay sane, and had always been there to listen and to offer advice and keep her grounded. She had even recently persuaded Anastasya to let her go back to the gym with Trixie and resume working out.

Pilates and yoga with Trixie was a much more enjoyable form of exercise than weight lifting had been. The group of women in the workout room had made her feel welcome and supported. With her new, enhanced figure, she found the low-impact and focused efforts of yoga and Pilates much more to her liking. She was able to build maintain her strength, increase her flexibility, and strengthen her core. She found this increasingly important as her growing breasts caused new strains and pains in her back.

To say that their post-coital conversation was unusual however would be putting it mildly. Leo was not just another average client. Leo, she learned, was with the FBI. He had been grooming Trixie for years, and the two of them were effectively spying on the Organization, as Leo slowly built a case against it and the wider Russian mob. And they wanted Desiree's help.

Desiree's head was spinning as she tried to process what they had been sharing with her for the past several minutes. She was bewildered, and felt a little betrayed, actually, that Trixie had kept such a significant matter a secret from her. Desiree recognized that they were trying to manipulate her into helping them. How long had Trixie been plotting this? Desiree felt annoyed with her friend.

But, if the past couple years had taught Desiree anything, it was adaptability and how to think on her feet. She feigned a surprised but trusting demeanor, and furiously analyzed how to turn this development to her advantage.

"We want you to be our mole, our inside man" Leo said.

"Man? Dustin is gone, it's Desiree now." Desiree replied, even more annoyed that before.

Trixie stepped in to smooth things over. While Leo was spooning Desiree, Trixie was lying facing her. Desiree was trapped between them. Leo and Trixie had done this deliberately to keep Desiree under control if things didn't go as planned. She reached out to caress Desiree's face and hair when she spoke.

Desiree appreciated the tender show of affection from Trixie, even as her hand eventually found a resting place next to Desiree's bosom. No...especially because her hand rested next to her bosom.

"We want you Desiree, not Dustin. We need you. I tried to get close but Yuri wasn't interested in me. But he has taken a special interest in you. You have a real chance to get close to him. Come work with us. You can get even for what they did to you."

"Why?" Desiree asked.

"To get back at those who used you. To take down criminals who traffic in persons; to send rapists and murderers and drug dealers to jail. We could take down the entire New York organization." Leo answered. He was caressing her thigh as he spoke softly through her hair into her ear. His breath tickled her neck slightly.

"It takes unorthodox methods to get results and your unique abilities as a financial specialist and as a..uh..." Leo continued.

"Whore." Trixie filled in.

Leo looked angrily at Trixie at that admission but didn't dispute it.

"We could not have arranged a better more fool proof method of insertion of an agent no matter how hard we tried. You simply fell into place, a godsend for us." Leo stated.

Desiree thought very carefully. She pondered her options before finally giving her answer. It seemed that another key piece of her plan had just fallen into her lap.

She had never really thought much about the Russian mob - the Organization - that was behind the scenes and pulling the strings in her life. Desiree considered her strange journey from a mousey little man named Dustin, working at an entry-level position in New York finance, to where she was now. She snuggled between Trixie and Leo, enjoying the warmth of their bodies.

She could not find a strong an urge in herself to bring down the Organization; not like that which Trixie and Leo were displaying. She didn't love the Organization, in many ways, she hated it. But she also loved who she was now, having shed the sad trappings of Dustin's life, and - she had to be honest with herself - much of that was due to the Russians, for better and for worse.

However, there was an object of her hatred. One that Desiree saw as the architect of her past - and present - humiliation and pain. One who was currently treating her like garbage, building the resentment inside her.

Yuri!

Yuri was behind her compliance training. He was the reason she lost Adam and her chance at a glamorous life working and living at the side of a multi-billionaire. And he was now holding her back! Just like that bug, Carl Marks, Yuri was leveraging Desiree's financial brilliance, using her, while she got nothing for her effort and talent. Why must she endure under his tyrannical hand?

Suddenly, the final piece of the plan that she had been searching for fell into place. Leo and Trixie offered a path to the vengeance and freedom that Desiree craved. Of course, it didn't fit exactly what they had in mind, so Desiree would have to use them, too. But, they wouldn't get hurt, and if her plan came to fruition, it would be a small victory for them and a large victory for her.

"Yes...I'll do it!"

"Just like that?" Leo asked, surprised. He had thought that Desiree would need more convincing.

"Yes, just like that." Desiree answered. "You want to take down a criminal organization that runs drugs, traffics in people and ruins lives. I can support that, and if you think I can help, then I owe it to myself to try."

"Why? Why do you owe it to yourself to try?" Trixie asked her.

"Because all my life I was too afraid to try anything; I lived in fear and let my social anxiety run my life. But as Desiree, I am in control now. I run my life, no one else."

"I was a socially anxious nerd. A hermit, shut-in, recluse, completely solitary, lonely, and friendless...well, except for my doctor and some professors...

"That's just a stereotype." Trixie said.

"Well, it fit me" Desiree said with a deadpan stare.

"Look here." Desiree said as she retrieved her phone from the nightstand and accessed a secure server on the dark web.

"I have been backing up the Organization's data to a private server. I've covered my tracks, to ensure they cannot detect it or trace it to me. There isn't a complete picture yet, but in time, there should be enough to bring Yuri down."

"Would you be are willing to go undercover, perhaps for years, to help us build the case?" Leo excitedly asked.

"Yes. What they do is terrible and someone needs to hold them accountable.

"Welcome to the team." Leo stated.

"You're such a slut" Trixie teased. "Look at you, taking on the whole Russian mob."