Red Swallow Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're such a whore" Desiree shot back.

"Whores get paid. Sluts do it for free." Trixie replied.

"Then we're both whores...wait...what..." Desiree caught Trixie's meaning "hey, yeah, if I am a Confidential Informant shouldn't you pay me as well?"

"Technically you volunteered for this so..." Leo pretended to be in deep contemplation as he groped her ass.

"See...slut!" Trixie laughed.

"Whore!" Desiree laughed back accusingly.

"Girls, girls, girls, stop fighting...you're both pretty. And yes, as an informant you will have money deposited into an account for you to use once you are no longer embedded undercover."

"How long do you think this will take?" Desiree asked.

"However long it takes. We fail because we try to move too fast. We expose one part of a whole, make an arrest, close a case, and show short term results...with this intel we can stand a real chance of crippling the Russians on the entire east coast."

"Yuri works for Ivan Ivanovich and Ivan's enterprise is inexorably expanding...Russia, the Middle East, Amsterdam is entirely theirs now. We need to stop them here, in America, while we still can."

"They are evil incorporated and our focus is to find the scope of the entire organization here in the tri-state area. One mole in the right place can give us more intelligence than two-dozen agencies world wide can accomplish over the past year."

"I think you mean evil incarnate." Desiree affirmed.

"Whatever." Leo stroked Desiree's back.

"So we are whoring for American Justice?" Desiree flirtatiously asked.

"Yes." Trixie smiled as she held Desiree's face in her hand and gave Desiree a kiss.

"Her lips are so soft." Trixie thought as Desiree melted into her arms and reciprocated her kiss.

They're conversation closed, the three found the energy to renew their passion. It was another enjoyable hour for them all.

**

Desiree smiled as she sat next to Yuri and explained her findings.

"If we look here, here, and here," she said, indicating documents on her computer, "you can see where the organization is exposed to police interference. A risk assessment indicates that your expansion into this field should not proceed without first mitigating that risk of police investigations." Desiree concluded.

Yuri studied the documents and police reports and compared them to the information he forwarded to Desiree. Her conclusions were correct and he was satisfied with her findings.

"Good." He said.

It took him a minute to notice that Desiree was still sitting there, smiling at him. He turned in his chair to look at her. She was providing this briefing right before beginning her shift at the club, so she was dressed for the evening.

Tonight's theme was Lolita or sissy themed and corsets and petticoats were de-rigueur for all the girls tonight.

Desiree was wearing a sunflower colored satin corset with pale blue details in lace and ribbon. Her petticoat flared out admirably over her full hips from her narrow waist and was short enough to display her shapely legs to their best effect. The straps from her garter belt were visible holding up her pale sky-blue thigh highs. Yellow high heels completed her ensemble.

Desiree's smile broadened, and she breathed in deeply. Her impressive bosoms strained against the top of the corset, threatening to burst over the top. That doctor had done his work well, Yuri thought.

"What?" He asked, brusquely.

Desiree looked away but was still smiling. "Nothing, Yuri. I'm just so happy for this opportunity to use my financial skills for you, and to work with such an impressive man." She batted her eyelashes.

"Yes, well, ah, your work is ... adequate. Go now, time to get down to the club," Yuri ordered Desiree away. He noticed that she seemed to smile shyly up at him from her lowered eyelids and bowed head. Yuri normally exerted iron control over himself around the girls of COBALT, but he now found that his eyes were locked on Desiree's dramatic curves.

When she walked away, he admired the flip of her petticoat as her hips swayed from side to side. Yuri felt the crotch of his pants tighten, and found that he was attracted to the image the pretty whore was presenting. He had been working closely with her for weeks now, having her run analysis and projections and assessments of organizational flaws and project proposals. She was beginning to get to him.

After Desiree had left and gone down to the club, Yuri finished his review of her projections. On a whim he took out his phone and logged into COBALT's surveillance system as the administrator. The system found Desiree, sitting at a table, chatting and laughing with customers.

Yuri trained the camera on her chest. He began to stroke his cock slowly through the fabric of his pants. After a minute or two, he opened the COBALT app and reserved Desiree for the next evening before her shift started. It had been awhile since he had bedded any of the whores. Work had been too demanding, but it was important to take some time to relax and enjoy the fruits of one's labors.

**

Desiree lay in bed next to Yuri. He had fallen asleep after their sexual encounter. Desiree felt the pain in her ass as Yuri never made any pretense of caring for her feelings or about her as a person. She was just there to get fucked.

Desiree looked at the ruins of her waitressing uniform which lay in tatters all around her. Tonight's uniform was...well, had been...a 1950's style waitress uniform that had been tailored to be just a bit more risqué than uniforms from that time period.

Desiree thought of how Yuri loved to rip her clothes off her body. This was the third uniform he had ruined of hers. The first was from their initial encounter, about three months ago - her yellow Lolita sissy outfit where only the corset had survived. Then there was her faux fur animal hide dress for Tarzan and the Jungle theme that was utterly destroyed, and now this one as well.

Desire had usually managed to strip out of her uniform in time to save it from Yuri's ravages. She was often successful, but this time she was too slow in stripping for him.

Yuri liked to take matters into his own hands.

The worst part was that the cost of replacement clothes had to be paid out of Desiree's own pocket.

That was typical of Yuri and she now found how much she despised the man.

He was completely uncaring of the impact his actions had on anyone else, as long as he got what he wanted. He worked hard to come across as a strong or formidable man, a man to be respected. He was more of a weasel; a cruel weasel but one with a great deal of power. Desiree had learned a much about the Organization from the scant pillow talk that Yuri engaged in during his weaker moments. She knew that he answered only to Ivan Ivanovich, the mysterious man at the head of the entire Russian mob.

Desiree remembered briefly meeting Ivan at Smith Financial; though it seemed like a different lifetime, it was only a little over a year ago. She remembered what a powerful and enigmatic figure he was. Now that she had a better appreciation of who he really was, she was amazed that she had been in his presence, so unaware.

And what a physical specimen he was, as well!

She remembered she only saw him seated, but he looked to be very tall, and even in his custom-tailored suite, she had noticed the toned physique. And that aura he had about him... like a jungle cat ready to pounce.

Her memories of Ivan were starting to warm her up, but then she looked at Yuri lying next to her, and came crashing back down to reality. Despite his handsome features and close cropped hair he suddenly even looked like a weasel.

Desiree almost giggled to herself - if the players at Dustin's old community theater troupe could see the acting job she was doing now, pretending to be turned on by Yuri and enduring his sexual mauling, they would be very impressed!

As the weeks had progressed, Desiree had slowly built up what was almost a good working relationship with Yuri. She had proven her competence, and he was no longer quite as insulting or demeaning as when she had been in her "trial" period. Desiree now could access all the books for his entire operations. Unfortunately for Yuri, he couldn't imagine that she was also siphoning off all his data and making copies on her secure encrypted server on the dark web.

But, Yuri's grudging respect for Desiree ended the minute the workday was over. Then he was Yuri, the head of the Organization, and don't you forget it!

And although Yuri was unnecessarily rough and a horribly selfish lover, Desiree had managed to find a way to satisfy herself when he fucked her.

As Yuri began to pound away at her she would push back to mitigate the amplitude of his thrust...she pushed back so as to give him less room. His cock was nice. A good solid 8 inches and he liked to use all 8 of them. When Desiree rocked back to meet him he was not able to bring the full force of his hips to bear.

Desiree knew it frustrated him when she did this. He would spank her ass and spank it hard to try and make her stop. Desiree would then bear down on his cock, squeezing it with her sphincter muscle. She could feel him tense up in pleasure when she did this.

The final step was to rotate her hips up and down to force his cock to stimulate her prostate.

The net effect was that it became a contest between the two of them on who was in control of their fucking. Yuri would not concede to Desiree, but Desiree only had to manipulate the situation long enough to make herself cum.

As Desiree orgasmed and spewed her tiny load of semen onto the sheets of the bed, Yuri growled in anger before shoving her flat onto her belly, pushing her down into her puddle of cum and smearing her cum onto her tummy before taking out his frustration on her.

It was twisted.

It was animalistic.

It was sex between two adversaries, constantly fighting each other.

Desiree had to admit, there was something about it that she also found fantastic! Perhaps it was the challenge of it, the struggle to get what she wanted. She mentally shrugged; she was learning to stop trying to analyze why she enjoyed so many different types of sex, with all manner of different kind of people so very much. She was learning to just enjoy it, and not question!

**

Afternoon sunlight streamed through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the elegantly appointed office on the 48th floor of the Piedmont building. Yuri sat in an overstuffed leather armchair facing a massive mahogany desk, waiting for his boss, Ivan. This was their usual quarterly business review of the Organization, so Yuri was experiencing only the usual mild nervousness and acid indigestion that came with meeting with Ivan.

An antique grandfather clock in the corner behind the desk ticked off the seconds loudly as Yuri fidgeted slightly. Across the desk was a large, elaborate executive chair made out of a metal so black it seemed to swallow light, with black leather cushions. Ivan had a penchant for chairs that looked more like thrones.

The office was spartan, decorated in a minimalist style with a great deal of black and chrome metals. There was one sculpture on a dais in the center of the office behind Yuri, an authentic, life-sized Greek statue of a goddess that Ivan had "appropriated" from its museum in Russia sometime in the past.

Two large oil paintings faced each other on the walls to Yuri's left and right. He was not knowledgeable in the art world, so he did not know the artists. But he had no doubt they were priceless. One was of a young girl looking back over her shoulder at the viewer, with some sort of cloth covering on her head. The other was also of a woman, but looked to Yuri like a bizarre, angular jumble of mismatched shapes and styles. He shook his head, not understanding the appeal.

The only other adornments were the swords. Horizontally mounted evenly on the walls about chest-high around the spacious office were all manner of the bladed weapons, most of them hundreds of years old. All five kinds of Samurai blades were represented, the most impressive being a beautifully restored Nodachi. There was a saber from the American calvary of the 1800s, two curved scimitars from the ancient Middle East, and a few medieval European specimens. The one exception to the rule of horizontal mounting was the enormous Germanic broadsword that hung, point down, on the wall immediately behind Ivan's throne.

Perhaps Ivan was trying to send a message to visitors. Or, perhaps he just liked swords, a weapon with which he was quite proficient. In either case, the effect was the same - the office reflected its owner, a man of violence, strength, and action.

Yuri heard the door behind him open and close, and footsteps as Ivan approached. He rose, and gave a nod to his employer.

"Good day, Yuri, I trust that you have been well," Ivan rumbled as he walked behind his desk and settled in his great chair.

"Quite well, thank you, Ivan."

"I saw you in Moscow last month! One of my aides saw you at the airport, but you got into a taxi and drove off. What were you doing there, visiting family?" Ivan casually inquired.

Yuri stiffened, and his mind raced. Ivan had seen him in Moscow? He had taken every precaution to cover his tracks on that trip, and he was undone by a stupid coincidence? Yuri had checked Ivan's schedule before going; Ivan was supposed to be in Amsterdam that week. Was Ivan toying with him? Somehow he knew Yuri had gone, and was trying to trip him up?

Yuri quickly did the mental math to calculate his next steps. Every countermeasure he had deployed created an alibi that he had been in Atlantic City, reviewing the Organization's operations there.

Fake receipts, airline and hotel bookings, even a body double.

If he contradicted that now, and said he was in Moscow on some personal trip, he would be easily found out. On the other hand, he didn't know what evidence Ivan had that he had been in Moscow. He decided to go with the more certain bet.

"Moscow? No, Ivan, I was here last month, except for the week I spent reviewing our operations in Atlantic City. Are you quite certain it was me you saw?"

Ivan leaned forward a bit, looking like a wolf approaching a young deer. "Atlantic City, you say? Ah yes, he must have been mistaken. It was dark and raining. But the man did look remarkably like you."

Yuri breathed an internal sigh of relief. He had no doubt Ivan would have people checking into his Atlantic City alibi immediately after this meeting. But he was confident that his countermeasures would withstand their scrutiny. The unknown variable was what evidence did Ivan have that Yuri had been in Moscow?

Yuri would deploy his own investigations into that after the meeting as well. Ivan would not take kindly to the fact that Yuri had been in Moscow meeting with Ivan's rivals. He had been carefully planning for the past couple years how he could remove Ivan from the picture and assume leadership of the Enterprise. Yuri was a cunning, ambitious man, and he did not plan to work for Ivan forever.

"Yes, well, I have a common face!" Yuri joked, and then tried to pivot to the subject of the meeting. "I trust you will be pleased with this quarter's report," Yuri responded as he unfolded his tablet and started up his presentation.

"I'm sure, Yuri. But first, there is a matter I would like to discuss."

"Oh?"

"The Red Sparrow you are training, who is also managing your finances. The one we retrieved from Adam Smith. Give me an update on her progress."

Yuri blinked. "Desiree Gagnon?"

"Da."

"Well, Anastasya tells me her comportment lessons and other education is nearly complete. She has done well. And, she has truly mastered the arts of providing sexual pleasure, and she has been earning well for the club, we are certain that the compliance training broke her resistance, and she is completely loyal. She should be able to join the ranks of the Red Sparrows soon."

"And her financial and risk management skills? Are they as strong as we had thought?"

Yuri snorted derisively. "She does an adequate job. She is possibly some kind of an 'idiot savant.' She is an airheaded fool, but when given proper guidance on a finance or business task, she is able to complete it satisfactorily."

Ivan noticed the odd reaction in Yuri, showing on his face and in his tone. He was growing agitated. It seems that this little Sparrow had gotten to Yuri in some way. He maintained his silence and let Yuri continue.

"To be quite honest, I spend far too much of my time having to manage and tutor her. She needs even the simplest concepts explained more than once, constant oversight, and double-checking of her work." Yuri was on a roll now.

"Interesting," Ivan thought.

"Free labor is always good, but to be honest, Ivan, I have been contemplating hiring a professional. The overhead of managing this silly tranny is starting to outweigh the benefits."

"But your business has been growing, and the financial management has been excellent?" Ivan probed.

"Because I have to practically redo everything!" Yuri exclaimed, the color rising in his face. "I am working overtime to compensate for her incompetence!"

"Yes," Ivan thought, "this little Desiree has clearly unsettled Yuri." Ivan had never seen Yuri lose his control like this.

"So, you are thinking to replace her?" Ivan asked.

"Yes, I believe I am!" Yuri responded heatedly.

"Good."

"Er... good?" The color that had recently risen in Yuri's face disappeared, and his jaw dropped slightly.

"Da, good. I claim Desiree Gagnon. It should not pose any problem to your Organization, given you planned to replace her. Of course, it would not matter whether it impacts you or not. I claim her."

Yuri's mouth opened a few more millimeters, and his eyes registered his surprise. Ivan was intrigued. Yuri was not at the top of his game anymore, letting this much emotion show. What had this little Sparrow done to him?

"But... er, Ivan. Ah, of course. It is always your right to do so. But, ah, she is free labor, in spite of the, ah, additional management required." Yuri's mind was racing. He had fallen into a trap, and was searching for a way to climb out.

"And I plan to put her financial and business skills to good use in the Enterprise."

"But you normally claim polished Red Sparrows, who have experience performing at the highest levels of society. Desiree has not yet started her Sparrow career. I would feel dishonored if she did not live up to your expectations."

Ivan waved his hand dismissively. "Of course, I understand this. Her additional skillset makes her somewhat unique, and will compensate for her lack of experience as a Sparrow."

"But Ivan, she is just a whore!"

Ivan's face hardened, and he raised his eyes to lock onto Yuri's. The entire room seemed to cool by several degrees. Yuri felt his balls shrivel and try to pull back into his body.

"You have a problem with my decision?" Ivan's tone was even, but deadly.

Yuri swallowed hard; there was no saliva in his mouth, and his tongue felt like sandpaper. He suddenly realized how thin the ice was under his feet.

"Of course not, sir. Very good. I will make all the necessary arrangements."

"My secretary will give you the details of where she will move." Ivan's face relaxed, and the tension eased. "And you will arrange for her to be present for a dinner meeting in my residence once I am back from my next trip."

"Yes, sir."

"Good! Now that is settled, get on with your presentation," Ivan said, as he settled back in his massive chair, and Yuri's presentation formed in the air between them above his tablet.

**

Yuri and Anastasya sat together in his private dining room adjoining his offices, enjoying their lunches in the comfortable silence that siblings know. Yuri was studying news clippings on his tablet, and Anastasya was reviewing the staffing line up for the club that evening.