All Comments on 'Red Swallow Ch. 11'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow ! Impressive story

Thanks BJGoodhead for a very good read . Very sophisticated tale with much going on . The knowledge of business operations and cyber tech very much enhances the story . Looking forward to the next update .

Renee_BRenee_Balmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story but....

I think her reducing her femininity with the breast reduction was an odd turn, an FFS or SRS would have been better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Absolutely loved it - apart from Ch.6&7, not my taste and didn't really fit, but I've had that whinge. Interesting and generally unpredictable but believable plot, well crafted and realistic range of characters that i cared about or wouldn't trust. I loved the way it was crafted around Dustin/Desiree's evolution. Superb ending, suspense to the last, and left me wondering where everyone's stories would go from here.

I have to agree with an earlier comment, it would make an excellent movie.

A top notch piece of writing.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is there a ch. 6 & 7 or is that a typo that we jump from 5 to 8?

The story is very well done

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 6 & 7 were posted by my collaborator rrswede and are still available on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Red Swallow Series Info