Red Swallow Ch. 11

Story Info
Desiree embraces her new life working for the Russia Mob!
19.2k words
4.85
7.7k
15

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be the final chapter of the collaboration between Rachael and I and the end of book one...Rachael will continue on with book two of Desiree's Adventures and her writing can be found under her literotica nom de plume of rrswede. We both appreciate the feedback and comments.

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 11 Monaco

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

"Will you be joining us on deck today?" Desiree asked hopefully.

"Desiree, you know I love watching my swallows play, But I have the doctor to blackmail and co-opt, arrange the downfall of a rival criminal enterprise, cull the weakest parts of my New York organization and feed them to the FBI and Yuri to blame for it...I'm swamped."

"Well, try to get some rest. After all, if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

Desiree woke up from her dream and found herself in a lover's embrace with Ivan. Her head was resting on his chest, and her hand rested on his abdomen. Her left leg had crossed over his left leg as well. This was actually the second wake up of the morning. Their first was an hour ago when Ivan nudged her awake from her side of the bed. She turned then to find him caressing her head, then hair, then breast. He gave her a kiss as she felt this morning wood poke her gently in the ass.

Desiree lifted her head slightly to look up and when Ivan stirred from his slumber, she gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. Ivan was a powerful Russian Oligarch, a czar of energy in his country and one of the richest men in the world. After she had satisfied his urges and took care of his sexual needs and his raging hard-on, they had dozed off again in exhaustion.

While Ivan stirred after her kiss, he wasn't yet ready to get up from bed. Desiree slipped out of bed and padded over to the private head of the guest stateroom. A glance into the mirror as she entered showed the reason for her eagerness to shower. Her tousled bed head of platinum blond hair, messy makeup from their passionate kisses and oral pleasurings, and her body covered in cum.

Desiree felt the delicious yet squishy feeling of cum still slipping between her ass cheeks as well as slowly dripping from her gaping asshole. Ivan's huge cock had given her a thorough pounding. She noticed that her penis was flaccid and her small testicles felt empty having spent their tiny load earlier.

The warm shower felt like heaven as she scrubbed away the residue of makeup, sweat and semen from her body. Cum had somehow managed to get into her hair. She smiled as she remembered giving Ivan his morning blow only to have it slip from her mouth as he came, his sperm spraying onto her face, forehead and into her hair.

Oh well, nothing that a gentle shampoo can't handle.

Luxuriating in the warm water she was surprised when Ivan didn't join her. When she finished her shower, she looked back into the stateroom and saw he had left. Disappointing but not really a surprise; he had a busy day later.

Desiree toweled off, wrapped her hair in a small towel and attended to her facial, gently exfoliating her face to remove the last of last nights cosmetics before moving on to skin care.

Lotion for her face, hands, arms and legs was liberally applied. She blow-dried her hair and styled in a loosely braided pony tail for the day. After reapplying her makeup, this time in a less glamorous manner, she went to her closet to get dressed.

She selected her clothing to account for the summer heat. Tucking back her penis she slipped on a white cotton thong, trapping her small penis and testicles in the soft fabric. A similar white lace bra enveloped her massive F-cup breasts. An off-white blouse, a khaki knee length pencil skirt, and then her black 4-inch Christian Louboutin heels completed her ensemble.

Oh, and a wide, black tooled leather belt. Desiree wrapped it around her midsection and cinched it closed tightly. She had grown to love heavy belts in more moderate outfits, and corsets when she dressed more provocatively. The stem cell implant treatment she had undergone a little over 2 years ago had dramatically reshaped her figure, from a budding but boy-like transsexual to an hourglass bombshell with 46-30-48 measurements. She kept herself in good shape with yoga and Pilates, but her cardio had diminished dramatically once her breasts passed the DD-cup threshold. As a result, her tummy was a little softer than she liked, and she welcomed the additional compression of belts, corsets, and other waist nippers.

In only an hour, after accessorizing with diamond studded earrings and a simple diamond pendant necklace, Desiree had transformed herself from a vixen into a professional - yet very sexy - business woman.

Desiree looked over her appearance in the mirror, and then summoned a steward to come and fetch her luggage. She had reserved a room at a five-star hotel in the city for the next week.

All the whores and party girls were being put ashore. Ivan made sure that none of them would be on board when his wife arrived from Moscow on her flight later that day. His private jet had brought her to Monaco as she suffered terribly from motion sickness and refused to sail with him on his mega yacht. This worked out fine for Ivan, who used his yacht almost exclusively as an interesting combination of business and pleasure, with which his wife would not be pleased.

Desiree didn't fault Ivan for being solicitous of his wife's feelings. Just like his wife; Desiree only wanted the best for him.

Ivan's mega yacht was the largest yacht in the harbor and took up the entire pier. Desiree took her time leaving. She may have to go ashore but she wasn't one of the whores and party girls. Her role in the Enterprise was as a senior-level executive, answering only to Ivan himself.

Some of the girls were given cabs to take them to their destination. Others were simply pushed ashore and told to make their own way to the hotels. Desiree had a car and driver at her disposal for the entire week.

She didn't feel sorry for the whores though. If they can't negotiate a better contract then they deserved what they got. You eat what you can catch in this world.

Desiree put on her sunglasses and then took her leave from the brow from the ship's watch and disembarked to go into Monte Carlo. She saw that her luggage was already loaded into the trunk of the car. She had a busy week of work ahead and was eager to get started and meet her deadlines.

**

Desiree read through a brief history of Monaco as her taxi took her to her hotel. Upon arriving she checked in and made sure that the hotel porter handled her luggage properly. She took the time to set up her computer and imported the raw data from her secure server back home before she let her algorithms start to churn away at the data. She then changed into better shoes for walking, grabbed her purse and room key and made ready to leave.

Desiree took the elevator and strode through the hotel lobby and back out into the street to begin a walking tour of her own design. She wanted to see several neighborhoods and get a feel for the city before she started her business calls.

**

Between the walking and the occasional limo, car or taxi ride from place to place Desiree had a full day and was soaking in her hotel bathtub. The hot water coupled with the bubbles and the champagne relaxed her sore and aching feet. Playing tourist was hard. She was thankful that she had such good shoes and that she had kept in shape.

Desiree felt the heat from the hot water penetrate her body and felt relief as her testicles descend from her inguinal canals. Tucking can be such a pain she mused. She had spent many days on the yacht in just her bikini lounging in the sun. She had a fair complexion, but the Mediterranean sun had given her a bit of color, and her bikini tan lines were sharp and well defined.

It felt good to relax and get away for awhile. She sipped her champagne and allowed the heat from the water to soothe her body and let the warmth penetrate deeply into her muscles; especially in her back. Despite the heat from the water and the cool fresh taste of the champagne she had an active mind that even these creature comforts couldn't completely silence.

In her mind she was considering the information she had found from her tours. She intended to get a good night's rest. Tomorrows business calls would make for a long day.

Despite the relaxing bath she was a bit anxious and feeling flirty. After her bath she toweled off, toweled her hair dry and put on a pair of panties and a lace baby doll nightie. The nightie had underwire bra cups for extra support.

She retrieved her phone and her toy from her luggage. She mounted her phone to the headboard and pointed the camera facing it down to the pillows of her bed. Splaying out her hair on the pillow Desiree posed for her camera.

"Camera, record video" she ordered and watched as the screen lit up and began to record the scene.

Desiree smiled for the camera. "Mmm...darling...I miss you..."

The camera frame caught her face, splayed hair, and the top half of her bosom, not quite concealed by the sheer baby doll nightie.

"I have this big bed but I am all alone." Desiree pouted and spoke in a petulant little girl voice.

"If only there was something I could do." Desiree opened her eyes wide as if she suddenly had an idea.

"OH! There is!" Desiree brought the huge vein covered dildo into the camera frame.

"Hello there." She spoke to the dildo.

"Do you remember when we made this?" Desiree asked her camera phone as she looked directly into the lens.

"I do." Desiree smiled a wicked smile of delight for the camera.

She smiled as she remembered how she had convinced Ivan to let her make a mold of his 10-inch cock using a dildo kit she purchased from an adult store.

"So that I would never have to be alone..." She sighed her words dreamily and looked away from the lens as if far away, lost in memory.

Desiree gently tapped the head of the realistic looking dildo against her lips and then gave the cock head a kiss.

"I'm such a naughty girl...should I give little Ivan what's his?" Desiree looked into the camera lens again and nodded her head yes as she spoke.

"Or should I put little Ivan away for later?" Desiree nodded her head no that time.

"I just don't know what to do?" Desiree modulated her voice back into the little confused girl voice.

"Will you tell me what I should do?" She asked as she stared wide eyed and innocent into her camera lens.

After a momentary pause she spoke again. "Camera, end recording."

Desiree reviewed her video before sending it to Ivan's phone. She went over to her PC to work on her latest risk assessment. With the last flute of champagne she quickly became engrossed in her work and she was momentarily startled as her concentration was broken when her phone sounded that she had received a text message. She glanced at the time and smirked as she had been so completely absorbed by her work that two hours had passed.

She read her text message and smiled to herself gleefully.

"I guess I do know what to do now." She thought as she walked back to the bed and taking her dildo and a bottle of lube, dimmed the lights, opened the curtains to the nighttime view, and set up her camera phone to make her next naughty movie.

She could continue working on her research later.

**

After Desiree woke, she put on her yoga pants, sports bra and a crop top and made her way to the fitness facility next door. It was one of the reasons she selected this hotel, for its access to a gym. She sighed, knowing she needed some cardio, and selected the elliptical machine.

Desiree used to run on a treadmill regularly, but even with her aggressive sports bra her F-cup breasts would jiggle and bounce far too much for that. She pretended to ignore the other male patrons, some of whom stared at her ass and boobs as she sweated off the calories. Maintaining her figure was always a top priority.

Heh...she giggled as she thought of her remarkable bosom..."top" priority...

After her workout she paused and took a selfie in front of the gym mirror. She made sure to capture as much of the fitness facility in the reflection and then in the background as possible.

She took a sip from a water bottle that she had brought with her; after all, it was important to stay hydrated. Then it was back to her room for a shower.

After her shower she took care of her hair and then applied her makeup. Lighter shades for daily wear, a simple sun block foundation that matched her skin tone, gentle brush of foundation and then some light contouring, eye-shadow, mascara and lipstick and she was good to go.

Her outfit was similarly conservative. Matching black bra and panties; a simple knee length a-line tan skirt, a diaphanous white blouse, and matching tan leather block heel knee high boots. She admired that the color of her black bra was just hinted at through her diaphanous blouse.

She grabbed her purse and keys and left. Her first stop awaited her and she didn't want to keep the doctor waiting.

**

As Desiree sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office and waited for the nurse to call her in she reviewed her dossier of the doctor she had saved on her phone.

She admired his photograph as she read through his credentials. Tall dark and handsome with sharp blue eyes; he graduated near the top of his class in medical school, a successful internship and then opened a private practice to cater to wealthy socialites and perform concierge medicine. All open, honest, and above board.

Less above board were the numerous affairs, despite his long standing marriage. Desiree was intent on adding one more affair to his resume prior to breaking him of his philandering ways. If everything went according to plan then she will have recruited a top tier physician for Ivan's organization as well as obtain the medical care she sought.

Desiree stood up as her name was called and was quietly escorted to the examination room by the pretty nurse. The woman was tiny, barely standing 5 feet tall, but she was absolutely gorgeous; auburn hair, green eyes, and a perfect figure for her tiny frame. Desiree wondered if she was naturally that beautiful or if the doctor had provided help...help in exchange for her intimate attentions.

The surveillance video of the nurse providing the doctor fellatio was an eye opener and the girl truly had potential. Desiree wondered if she would be brought into their organization as well once the doctor was firmly co-opted.

She glanced at her image in a small mirror mounted on the wall over a sink and placed her purse on the counter top. With the touch of a button on the purse and a nearly inaudible click the hidden camera sewn into the purse was now recording. Desiree made sure to place the lens side toward the examination table. The multiple cameras would capture and record everything in high def, panoramic, and two separate auto focus frameset to capture movement and on facial recognition.

Desiree admired her look one more time in the mirror before taking a seat on the end of the examination table.

Her platinum blonde hair was arranged in a loose style and hung long and healthy down her back past her shoulders. Her lighter shade and style of makeup she used help to accentuate her cheekbones as well as give her a more 'innocent' look that the doctor was known to appreciate. Her eye shadow was barely detectible natural colors with a hint of pink, while her pale pink lipstick and the slightly darker lip liner was enough to accentuate and bring attention to her full luscious lips.

Her innocent and conservative outfit was also selected precisely for this seduction. As Desiree smoothed the simple knee length a-line tan skirt beneath her as she sat down the nurse, who had waited patiently, approached her.

God, her perfume is wonderful! Desiree inhaled the lovely scent of lavender as the nurse leaned closer to record her vitals. The nurse seemed taken with Desiree's bosom. Desiree was absolutely certain of the knowing smile the nurse gave her as Desiree enjoyed the aroma of her perfume.

She was then left alone, but only for a moment, as the nurse left and then the doctor entered the room.

"Good Morning Ms...Gagnon...I understand you are here regarding breast reduction surgery?"

"Yes Doctor." Desiree smiled and ducked her head a bit to look up at him through shy eyes. The seduction had begun.

"And what is the nature of your complaint?"

Desiree noted the doctor was staring openly at her large bosom. She was used to people staring...men usual with lust, and women with envy. F cup sized breasts on anyone with her body frame would naturally draw attention.

"Lower back pain, upper back pain, shoulder pain..." Desiree pouted.

"Indeed...quite a normal occurrence. Could you remove your top, s'il vous plaît?"

Desiree slipped off her diaphanous white blouse and waited a moment to be sure he noticed her black plunge bra that couldn't quite encompass the massive globes of her breasts.

Sitting up as straight as possible she reached behind her back to undo the hooks of her bra band, her actions pushing her breasts upward and outward toward the doctor. Desiree let the bra slip around her and off her breasts fully exposing them to the doctor's view.

Her movements had the desired effect because it would seem the doctor was looking at her with more than strictly clinical or medical interest.

Desiree dropped her bra and placed her hands behind her lower back to strengthen her pose and hold her breasts up for examination.

"These are normal...eh, natural, yes? No implants?" The doctor touched her bosom and began a thorough examination. She enjoyed that his touch was soft and it was closer to a massage than checking for lumps or other problems.

Despite their massive size there was no hint of sagging. Desiree's breasts were as firm and pert as any young girl's newly developed bosom. The doctor's touch was so pleasing to her and Desiree enjoyed it so much that her nipples grew erect at his touch.

Desiree sighed slightly in pleasure and then looked directly into the doctor's eyes.

"Yes and no" she sighed breathily. "I've had the new stem cell augmentations. They are all natural, but the growth hasn't stopped. I don't know what to do."

"Ah yes, I have treated this before. Soon my clinic will also offer these procedures, but it would seem that you have been unfortunate to be among the 1 in 100,000 women who experience continuous growth. No one quite knows why this is, and there is no cure I am afraid. The only solution in the mean time is periodic breast reduction surgery."

Desiree sighed slightly again as the doctor had been gently examining her breast with his hands the entire time. His touch on her aureoles and nipples elicited another sigh of pleasure.