Red Thread of Fate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel carefully positioned one of her acrylic lovers between her thighs, turned so that the underside of its glans was rubbing against her G-spot when she lubricated it and slid herself down upon it, carefully. Her slender thighs shuddered, still sensitive from cumming, but...she was curious, and this was closer to actually happening now than ever before. Still in slight disbelief with herself, but remembering her New Year's Resolution, to just...push forward, she turned the vibrating function on her studded toy and carefully positioned it at the opening of her soft, pink slit, clenching around another. Relaxing with a couple of deep breaths, the theater of her mind played the best part of her fantasy as -

-Ascher's strong but gentle hands spread her thighs, holding her wide and displayed as she reclined back against him, knees bracketed over his thighs. His curved, hard cock was buried inside of her, up to the hilt, and as he ran his hands up her torso she pulled against Yusuf's hips with a needy, wordless sound. In her fantasies the two of them worked with each other effortlessly to both enter her at once, both of them patiently opening the flower of her arousal to sink within her swollen petals, and in this particular fantasy she watched herself wrapping her arm around Mizrah's shoulder, cradling Ascher's face...all the lascivious details like the sound of her stretched, filled, soaked pussy; the scent of her juices and her potent arousal; the sight of those thick members both squeezed within her diaphanous sleeve; the taste of their lips, their sweat played out in ultra-high definition as they all bonded as one within her...and of course, the central attraction, the main event, coaxing them both near climax together and anticipating the hot, shooting rush of their semen -

-and she was exhaling her ecstatic release into the pillow once again. That tiny part of her conscious mind that still functioned as she give in to her most carnal biological urges whispers that it'll never happen, that dudes aren't really comfortable with that sort of thing in reality...not straight dudes, and both had professed heterosexuality. Hips still gyrating as the fantasy played out through her head she curled up on her side like a shapely crescent moon, still well filled by acrylic and latex.

Now she wished that she'd stayed at one of their houses, but it was too late to call - they were sleeping and...part of her knew that she could, if she wanted, call either of them but there were three facets to that dilemma: the first was that she fiercely didn't want to be a burden to anybody; secondly, she was, admittedly, seeing them both tomorrow anyway; finally she wouldn't be able to decide whom she wanted to stay with.

Again, the dichotomy of her character - impulsive yet indecisive; hungry to be loved but hesitant to step forward and just take it. She gripped hard around the pair of toys within her once more and slowly slid them out, a soaking wet spot on her covers dripping forth that, in her post-orgasmic lethargy, she had to struggle to attend to.

Later, when she was lying beneath her (clean) sheets and blankets, she resolved that this couldn't go on any further. She'd have to come to some sort of stable decision, and the path ahead seemed obvious - Isabel would have to choose one of them...and even if she had but one of them, she'd be overjoyed.

At the same time, however, she'd made that admission - the one that she loved them both, of course - to herself, and it was unlikely to be false. As was often the case, things were not often merely the sum of their parts, and something more always came forth...how would it feel to have both of them loving her? How would it feel to sleep between them, to enjoy them at the same time joining together within her? A few months ago, after the excoriating escape the lead-anchor of her old relationship, she'd resolved that she would live her life without regrets, that she'd do what Jaslyn told her she couldn't.

Maybe...if she played her cards right...she could have something beautiful - yeah, if she was just honest with them, if she brought them together and told them the truth of matters, what she wanted, she could have desires fulfilled. It would be difficult and risky, but ever since she'd been liberated from the crucible of her own sorrows she'd resolved: every choice she made, every action she took, she'd make it with the belief that she could. She thought about her own dishonesty, however - well, what she'd hidden...ohhh she was so greedy and wicked. Each of them had commented with pride on how incredibly, soaking wet and creamy she was for them, not quite realizing it was because she was leaving full of one's seed, recently and well-fucked, only to be filled by the next...passing back and forth between them.

That would be a tricky admission.

She wouldn't let the voices of her past shoot her down...not when what she wanted was right there before her, and after crawling up from the bottom, lord knows it would be the first time. The thought made her open her Spotify on her tablet only a little self-consciously, scrolling down to a playlist at the bottom. She closed her eyes and sang along, and...instead of simply crying to sleep like she did every time she played it, she smiled hopefully for once.

So please, please, please

Let me, let me, let me

Let me get what I want

This time

Haven't had a dream in a long time

See, the life I've had

Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life

Let me get what I want

Lord knows, it would be the first time

Lord knows, it would be the first time

12