All Comments on 'Red White and Black Ch. 04'

by BlkRainbow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
yummy plot so far..

im ready for the next

rjw69877rjw69877about 8 years ago
Stupid

Stupid ending to what was a great story. You should of finished it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened?

I thought there was more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HUH? Aw well....it is what it is!

When she had that loud vocal OUTBREAK following his finger activity with her rear, I would have dropped her immediately. The broad seemed kinda goofy. Her main telltale sign revealed with her sitting alone on a bench outside his office

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Happy ending?

Very well written so far. Since the Ex husband is a racist, I would recommend having some kind of "payback" revenge and a "50 shades" ending where the Ex gets screwed over and his life ruined.

The story is full of Romance and a Single mother starting fresh, even if it IS with her boss. AND if there's room, for the boss to Adopt the daughter of the Mom and for them to live together as a family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More likely, Tim will ask black friends for help and a computer whiz will hack the Ex's computer with child porn which will result in his arrest. Bail denied and incriminating evidence on Bianca removed from computer before police seize it.

Bianca and Tim marry with her daughter a newly reformed woman who renounces white culture and embraces black. culture with a black boyfriend.

Bianca turns in her racist sister for domestication training as a very submissive white slut embracing black sexing to pay reparations for racism to Bianca and Tim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous