Red Wine and Nipples: No Panties

Story Info
Lover reunited after tweny years.
764 words
4.17
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Red Wine, Nipples... No Panties

Nico came to her out in the cork trees.

She, Amelia, was there first. Of course she was there first; her family had owned this particular 'montano' since before the time of Prince Henry the Navigator, it was home. Millions of bottles of wine had been corked from this grove.

The low lying sun at her back, she watched him materialize from the shadows. She watched him stop, shift the canvas shoulder bag he carried, watched him study her; she saw his quick smile.

"You still do it to me," he said. Not, 'hello' or 'gee, it's good to see you.' He just said, 'you still do it to me.'

"I hope so," she said. She shifted her foot, turned slightly; knew the fading sun

highlighted her body, She knew her legs were silhouetted inside the sand colored linen skirt.. "I hope I still do it to you," she said.

She knew the effect it had had on him; she knew, remembered, the times on the boat those twenty and more years ago. Remembered the empty coves and the blue water of the Balearic Islands. The naked swims at dawn. She knew, remembered, the proud hardness of him when he had watched her stand against the light, it turning the ends of her pubic hair red, the skin at the top of her legs translucent. She remembered, those years ago, seeing him change from flaccid to erect; remembered him not being shy about his growing hardness, relishing her attention.

She physically felt his eyes on her, felt the wetness come to her from knowing he was looking at her, her standing between him and the sun, the beams of light coming between her legs at the top.

"God, I love to look at you," she heard him say.... I always loved to look at you."

"I know," she said.

He had walked to within touching distance; added the wine he carried to the collection already there. She turned, offered a cheek.

"You aren't wearing panties," he said; focused on her eyes for a reaction. It could have been a statement, or.. a question.

"I don't believe I said," she teased him. Then: "... How could you say such a thing?" Her eyes, the set of her mouth was mischievous; toying with him.

"On the boat," he said. He poured them both tumblers of a Malbec. "On the boat you never wore panties....Well, almost never."

"When your friend Levi came with us I did; at least that time he brought your sister."

Nico watched her, sipped the wine. His attention shifted, he sipped again.

"You know this wine?" he asked.

"Of course,: she said. "Alentejo.... They are our neighbors."

He dipped a finger into the wine, touched the wetted finger to the corner of her mouth, then licked the red drops from her.

She remembered the countless times she had watched him anoint her nipples,

remembered his mouth on her. Remembered the coming wetness between her legs.

He saw in her eyes the remembering, the days and nights on the boat. Remembered them swimming naked in the blue tropic waters.

"Unbutton your shirt," he said.

Her nipples hardened, pushed against the sleeveless summer blouse. Her eyes dilated. "Later," she said. "Maybe later."

He fed her olives. From the days and nights on the boat she remembered the hardness of him in her mouth. In the fading summer light, under the cork trees, she sucked his fingers.

He 'fingered' red wine into the hollow of her throat, licked it from her. She unbuttoned her blouse.

"There's more Malbec," she told him. "For my belly button."

She loosened the linen skirt at the waist. "I like red wine."

"I know," he said.

He lifted her, lay her down onto the already spread coat; it in the shade -- up against cork tree.

Nico did not say, "... me too." His attention was elsewhere. He was focused on pouring drops from the newly opened bottle onto her belly, licking it away. He did it several times.

She was not wearing panties.

He ran his fingers through the hair above her pussy: the Ann Margret, Kelly O'Donnell hair. He poured the really good Melbec onto her mound. It ran down into the folds of her pussy. He licked it away.

Then he took her, fucked her. A long slow fuck. He would ravish her later. Make her plead for the hardness of him, his cock.