All Comments on 'The Neighbor Knows'

by CharactersForClimax

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the abrupt start and the description that says 'blackmail continues,' I’m assuming that this isn’t the start of the story. Where can I find chapter 1?

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

I like the anticipatory storyline being built up. Like the anon writer I found myself struggling to figure out how the blackmail started and why this seems to begin long after the start of an unscripted introduction, I struggled with that thought more than halfway through your story, but gave it up and just read to the conclusion. The thought lines were enough to keep me intrigued with the plot. The transitions could use some polish. I gave it a 4 even so. It was an appealing subject! Thank you for being brave enough to join the untested waters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

file name "redditor-revealed-ch-2" doesn't match story name and indicates there is a previous chapter that hasn't been submitted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharactersForClimax@CharactersForClimax
I'm a long time lurker on the site (since I was in high school, and I'm now in my early thirties) who finally decided to create a profile a couple years ago in order to save stories I enjoyed. Now I've decided to take the leap and post a story of my own. I've chosen to deliber...