All Comments on 'Reddy Garu'

by otacotora

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Who is Hugh Cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome and truely hot...

Hope you would come back with a new one...i meant the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The foolishness of these stories amazes me. As if a young woman is so desperate she's willing to fuck old what's his name next door. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fucking whore slut is what you have become

gaforrestgaforrestabout 1 year ago

enjoyed it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What had I become?

A cheating slut. I had noticed a neighbor Bill that had lost his wife a little over a year ago at the time of this event. Of course we help as did some of the other neighbors. It ended up that he was at our place often. Then the flirting started and it seemed that every time after he left and the children were in bed Amy was on me. At first I didn't catch on but when I came home a little earlier than normal I seen he leave our place out of the back door. There was a certain spot that you could see our back side of the house. I decided to see if Amy would say anything about him being there and she didn't. She was on me again that night. I tried to get home and I would sit down the way and watch. I only seen him once in the tenth time that I watched and I hurried home. I was hoping that it would caution her to think that she was almost caught with what ever was going on. After I had caught on to the way she acted when he was around I was checking her out for signs of cheating but never seen anything signs. On that last time that I seen him leave I decided that if she was hot and didn't mention him being there I would confront her. After the children were in bed Amy was on me again. I said wait a minute I think that we need to talk about what I have been noticing. She looked at me and said Tim I have not cheated on you and never will are you cheating on me? No never will so I need to talk to Bill and let him know that he is not welcome here anymore. Why she asked? Because he is working on you trying to bed you. No he. She stopped OMG you mean the way he flirts? Yes and every time he's around you are horny and I'm afraid that one of these days he will when you into bed. She said that's not the only time we have sex. I did not say that but it's those times that you push for sex as soon as the children are in bed and you are actually more aggressive. Then you are telling me that you benefit from him flirting. Dammit pay attention I'm serious. Maby I benefit now but if you have a weak moment and he succeeds it would be my biggest loss of my life. I expect you to honor our wedding vows the same as I do. I will and I'm sorry and admit that nothing has happened but he has tried. Thank you I said. I will talk to him tomorrow now where were we. I went over to Bill's house and he got upset with me when I accused him of messing with Amy. I just said stay away. That very afternoon I was watching again and I was earlier than normal I seen him approaching our house and I had my truck running and ready to go. I seen Amy open the door. She wasn't to long talking and shut the door. He stood there for a bit then left. I sat and watched then went home at the normal time. I hadn't been in the house very long and Amy told me about Bill. I asked if she thought I should talk again to him? She said it probably would be a good idea. I went right over. He was pissed and was yelling at me. I said this is the last warning and the law would be involved. Everything was back to normal. Then a few months later another neighbor had a neighborhood cook out. Bill actually came to us and apologized for his actions. We accepted his apology but it was clear that he wasn't allowed around when I wasn't there. When he went to visit some relatives I had security put in and outside of the house. Everything has been good. Men stand your ground don't tolerate BS !

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

I thought your build-up was very hot, but the actual sex was a bit of a disappointment. Perhaps you should dispense with the physical pain and focus more on her physical pleasure and her mental torment at surrendering to such an unattractive man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eight pages of shit sorry you wasted 10 minutes of your life writing this one star

TharkibuddaTharkibuddaabout 1 year ago

Better than original version...please try to continue shop floor guys and "new car" series if you can..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"5 hour straight sex " meh i dont know why people add such lame lines in their stories its bs. Atleast be reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was intrigued by the tag: 'hugh cock'. Hmmmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really Good you are talented! Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good stuff! Thanks a bunch for writing this

dirtydaviddirtydavidabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep these stories…enjoyed it. Hope you read the comments. Continue how wife starts sneaking out cheating on the husband. However, make new stories not just keep on going with same characters. Keep with the older neighbor /hot wife stories. This is the perfect arch I look for in a story reluctance/teasing then finally give in

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13about 1 year ago

I found this version way better than the original, the build up was more logical and the aspects of heavy humiliation were mostly gone. I think that you need an editor to help you a bit so you can avoid some silly mistakes. I also agree with user Twentyseven, i think your sex scenes were more focused on the torment of receing a huge dick and not on the satisfaction which would have been way better. I don't know why uou named it after the other story, with just a change of name this could be a stand alone. I also liked the heroine better, more beautiful and younger than the other.

HornyTamilReaderHornyTamilReaderabout 1 year ago

Eagerly Waiting For The Next Part. The Characters Are More Fleshed Out In This Version Of The Story and Im All Here For It!✌️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Part 2 please

shipratshiprat10 months ago

I do not this this.

You don't have my permission to twist and hijack my story and my characters like this.

I know I can't do anything to stop you.

But this is a really sleazy creepy thing you've done, stealing my story like this. Shame on you. If you have any decency, you'll delete this and write your own characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can you wriew the second part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is way better than Shiprats original please improve and write the second part too

sweetcurvyowlsweetcurvyowl7 months ago

So this is plagiarized?! And it’s still posted? Wow.

johnpete2johnpete23 months ago

Loved it. waiting for the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous