Redhead Bunny Girl Bukkake

Story Info
A Playboy Club waitress takes ten shots.
3.1k words
4.03
11.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
134 Followers

"Redhead Bunny Girl Bukkake"

by J.D. Savanyu

June 10th, 2013

I'm hanging out at the Playboy Club in Vegas, on the fifty-second floor of the Palms Casino Resort, with nine other male porn stars. Sipping cocktails in the VIP room and checking out a dozen twenty-something bunnies. Our waitress is a redhead bombshell in a red bodysuit with a fluffy white tail on her big tight ass. Her name is Destiny, and she's even hotter than Sally Strapper, my redhead fiancé back in L.A. Destiny is a big fan of my "cinematic oeuvre," especially How I Spanked Your Mother.

I order a vodka hurricane from her, and so does everyone else, because it's fun to say "vodka hurricane." She hops over to a fully-loaded liquor bar in front of a wall with 10,000 diamond-shaped crystals forming a giant Playboy bunny logo. Meanwhile, Lucy the brunette bunny wiggles about onstage in a blue bodysuit while karaoke-singing "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. The worst hit song of the year (and the millennium.) Picturing her naked in a transparent plastic dress makes it somewhat bearable.

"Destiny is a hot fucking redhead," I say to the guys.

"I wanna shoot a big load on that freckled face," replies Erik Everhard.

"Me too."

"Shit, bro, we all wanna gangbang that ginger ass," adds Steven St. Croix. "Would Sally approve of that?"

"She's letting me fuck whoever I want on this trip," I reply. "A three-day balls-deep bachelor party. But right after we get married, she's gonna slam those prison gates."

"Poor baby, Mister Biggs," Mister Pete says mockingly.

Destiny returns with our drinks, and I give her the eye.

"Is Destiny your real name, honey?" I ask.

"It sure is, Blake Biggs. I'm Destiny Azure."

"Holy shit!" James Deen exclaims from across the table. "A name like that would give you a big head start in porn."

"Oh you," Destiny giggles.

"Seriously, girl, you got the right look to win an AVN award, right here in Vegas," I say.

"Thank you, sweetie." She tosses her bright copper hair and adjusts her white bunny ears.

"Maybe you should audition for Playboy TV," Tommy Pistol suggests.

"Maybe I will. I'll go up to Hugh Hefner, and I'll be like, pretty please..."

"Fuck Hugh Hefner," I interject. "Why don't you cut out the middleman, and make some porn with us tonight?"

"Seriously? All of you?"

"Sure, baby. Let's have a party in my penthouse suite, and get it all on my camcorder."

"Okay! That sounds really crazy, and fun. Crazy-fun."

"When does your shift end?"

"Eleven o'clock."

"Meet us in room 5209 at 11:10."

She writes that info on the back of her order pad.

"I'll be there with bells on!" she beams.

"Fuck the bells," Evan Stone grunts. "Wear that same bunny costume, and don't be late."

"I sure won't, Mister Stone."

Destiny shuffles over to another table, and the night drags on. We shoot some craps at a table with the iconic bunny logo and an Asian dealer named Jade in a pink bunny suit. I win a thousand bucks, but the other guys lose at least a hundred each. Then we play some pinball on Playboy-themed machines, aiming the silver ball toward plastic rabbit humanoids. Then we go to my spacious suite down the hall on the fifty-second floor, with a great view of the Vegas skyline. Passing the time awkwardly on the fancy velvet furniture, eager to get this ginger gangbang started. Ten straight white guys watching Orange Is the New Black.

At 11:20, someone knocks on the door. I rush over and open it without looking through the peephole first (a really bad idea in the heart of Sin City.) Destiny is still wearing that red bunny costume with stiletto heels, with white cufflinks around her wrists and a black bowtie around her neck, but she looks even better without all those other bunnies hopping around. The "cheerleader effect" from How I Met Your Mother doesn't apply to her.

"Hey there, Mister Biggs," she utters seductively. "Sorry I'm a little late. My boss is a fucking jackass."

"No problem, Miss Azure. Welcome to our elegant soirée."

"Oh oui! Je parle aussi français, monsieur." She giggles sweetly and sashays into the living room. I grab my high-end camcorder and start making a gonzo video; looking at her through the little monitor screen.

"Hot damn, what a bunny," says Mister Pete. "Is this your first gangbang, Dez?"

"It sure is. But don't go easy on me just because I'm a rookie."

"I never go easy on anyone," says Mick Blue.

"This bunny is starving for some carrots," I remark. "Let's take her to the produce aisle."

I strip down with the rest of the guys, and we line up like a bunch of starving Dobermans; dicks rising in unison. Destiny keeps her costume on while grinning devilishly.

"Time for a big bunny girl bukkake," I proclaim.

"What's a bukkake?" Destiny asks.

"It's a Japanese term for a bunch of dudes standing around and jerking off on a ladies' face."

"Oh, okay. I need to spend more time on Urban Dictionary."

"Me too. Hey, I forgot to tell you this at the Playboy Club, but I'm getting married on Saturday."

"Wow! Congratulations, Blake!"

"I'm tying the knot with another redhead, Sally Strapper. You're my last random meaningless fuck before I get chained down by holy matrimony."

"Ha-ha, okay, sweetie. I'll try to put a little 'meaning' into it."

"Why don't you start by putting your mouth on my big fucking dick?"

"With pleasure, Blake. It's your bachelor party, so you get the first blow."

She gets down on her knees on the magenta shag carpeting, and sucks my ten-inch prick like a pro, with both hands tightly wrapped around the first four inches.

"Fuck yeah, bitch," I growl downward. "This is your destiny, Destiny."

She giggles with a mouthful, and sucks harder, going all the way down to her hands and all the way up to the end of the tip. The tips of her bunny ears hit my six-pack abs in a steady rhythm. She's obviously not a "rookie" in any other sexual sport. Meanwhile, the other guys masturbate slowly but surely. This is what happens when you read way too many Playboys (and every other magazine that Playboy "inspired.") Destiny is 18 years younger than me at 22, so she probably doesn't buy the print editions, and she might not even know what a centerfold is.

She wraps her full red lips around both of my balls, and sucks them almost painfully hard. This is even better than the blowjob I got from Jesse Jane in Pirates III: On Sluttier Tides.

"Gimme that pretty mouth, bitch," Steven St. Croix orders.

She pulls back abruptly, and my balls shoot out of her mouth with a loud popping sound. She scoots over and sucks his much smaller penis with the same enthusiasm. I hold the camera just a few inches away from her face while jacking my Johnson with the other hand.

"Damn, Steven. How the fuck can you be porn star with a tiny dick?" she snickers.

"You'll see why, bunny-bitch," he grunts. She puts it back in her mouth and picks up the pace, skullfucking his little pecker.

"Careful, Miss Azure," I warn. "When Steve shoots a load, it's like a fucking Howitzer going off."

She pulls out and wags her right index finger toward his face. "Not yet, Mister St. Croix. I wanna make this evening last."

Keiran Lee taps her on the shoulder. "My turn, ginger. Get that big ass over here," he growls in a British accent.

Destiny giggles yet again, and follows his order, shoving his nine-inch dick right to the back of her throat. She gags loudly, but doesn't miss a beat, whipping her flaming copper hair back and forth.

"That's a million dollar dick you got in your mouth, honey," Keiran grunts.

"He ain't lying, Destiny," I say. "Brazzers took out a huge insurance policy on that British banger."

"God damn," she snickers. "I probably shouldn't bite that million-dollar sausage, but..."

She sinks her teeth into the tip, making him groan and laugh at the same time. She sucks it straight a little more, then she scoots over to Xander Corvus and mashes his six-inch banger. She keeps shuffling down the line, and I follow close behind with the Canon VIXIA. She gives about a minute of fellatio apiece to Erik Everhard, Mister Pete, Tommy Pistol, James Deen, Mick Blue, and Evan Stone.

"Bunny loves giving blowjobs," Evan remarks.

"Mmm hmm," Bunny hums loudly with a mouthful.

I bend over and squeeze her fluffy cotton tail, making a funny "boop" sound, just like Bridget Jones at the Tarts and Vicars party. I smack her ass hard through the thin red bodysuit, making her yelp on Evan's thick dick. I smack it three more times with the same delightful result.

"Fuck yeah, I love the way you spank me!" she growls.

"Get that ass up in the air, you slutty bunny," Evan orders.

She turns around and assumes the downward dog pose. He spanks that big tight ass five times, then we all spank it several times, making her squeal like a stuck pig.

"You deserve that punishment, rabbit," James Deen growls.

"That naughty rabbit learned her lesson, and now she deserves a nice treat," says Mister Pete. "Let's stick our carrots up her honey-hole."

"Oh goody!" Destiny cheers. "You guys better fuck this bunny like a doggy."

She gets up and takes off her red bunny suit, revealing incredible milky D-cups with pink nipples and an unshaved fire crotch. She leaves all the other Playboy accessories attached, and goes over to the wall of windows, bending halfway over with her arms stretching out to the Plexiglas. Her rabbit ears point toward the dark horizon on a crazy neon island.

"It's my party, so I get first dibs."

"That's right, bachelor boy. Fuck it like you bought it."

"Yes ma'am."

I give the camera to Keiran, grab both her ass cheeks, and hammer that ginger like a hooker at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

"How does it feel to get gangbanged, you dirty fucking whore?"

"I fucking love it. Fuck me harder, you fucking man-ho!"

I fuck her harder while spanking her bare ass, making her squeal even louder. I love the way she arches her well-toned back with each thrust, recoiling like an assault rifle.

"Do you call your fiancé a dirty fucking whore when you fuck her?"

"Shut the fuck up, bunny-bitch."

I spank those cheeks until they turn a bright crimson, and keep pounding that tight pussy while gazing out at the MGM Grand. She reaches an unmistakable orgasm, squirting all over the shag carpeting. Keiran gives the camera to Steven, and taps me on the shoulder.

"My turn, Mister Biggs."

I pull out reluctantly, and Keiran fills the void right away, grabbing her pale freckled shoulders and swearing like a sailor in a quaint Derbyshire accent.

"God damn, I love British dudes. You talk so fancy, and fuck so hard."

"Right-oh, love. I'm getting my rocks off with a wicked dolly bird."

She laughs throatily, and works her clit with her left hand while keeping the right one on the glass. Squirting spectacularly once again. She's one of those freaks of nature with a bladder the size of a beer keg. A minute later, Mick Blue taps him out and steps in the ring. Destiny is getting tired of bending over, so she stands upright and presses her entire front side against the glass. Mick fucks her just as hard from behind, inches away from a midsummer night's eve.

Steven taps out Mick, and bangs that bunny enthusiastically. I grab the camera and get an extreme closeup of his minimal manhood as it crashes her pink gates. She moans just as loudly as she did for my massive manhood, and blasts clear fluid all over the window.

"Bunny loves getting busted by itty-bitty cocks," I remark.

"Bunny doesn't give a shit!" she barks. "She just wants more porn star cocks up her twat."

"I'll give you a lot more, baby," says James Deen. He pushes Steven aside and pumps her funhole with an eight-inch prick. Two minutes and two squirts later, Mister Pete picks her up and carries her toward a mahogany liquor cabinet.

"Where you taking me, Mister Pete?"

"I'm getting some vintage wine for my cocktail waitress."

He drapes her body across a marble counter next to the cabinet, and grabs the most expensive wine bottle.

"Ah yes, Chateau Lafite Rothschild, 2002. A truly exceptional red wine. Even better when paired with a flaming redhead."

Mister Pete uncorks the bottle, pours a snifter of red wine into a short-stemmed glass, and swirls it around while fucking her slowly. He dips two fingers in the Rothschild and shoves them in her face.

"Suck it off my fingers, bunny."

She sucks the overpriced hooch off his digits. He did the same thing to Kayla Kupcakes in Millionaire MILFS and Big Dick Butlers.

"Tastes good, right?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

"You deserve the best, baby."

He dips his fingers in the wine again, repeating the process while fucking her harder. She squirts yet again.

"Holy fuck, Destiny. We better get you in a lezzie video with Bonnie Rotten, the 'Squirt Queen.'"

"Fuck Bonnie Rotten. I hate that emo bitch."

Evan Stone taps him out and fucks her brains out while drinking right from the bottle. Xander and Erik follow suit, draining her reservoir dry. Erik sprinkles some Rothschild on her tits and licks it off. My left arm is getting sore from holding up that high-end camcorder, and my right wrist is getting sore from choking my chicken.

"Bunny wants to fuck the bachelor boy on that heart-shaped bed," Destiny beams.

"No problem, bunny. Hop on over."

I go to the bed and lie face-up on a black silk comforter with a red heart in the middle, with a white cupid inside the heart, aiming his arrow toward a spacious marble bathroom. She hops on the mattress, and nine other porn stars gather around the edge, forming a "jerk heart." Mister Pete holds the camera with his free hand.

"Roll over on your side, Mister Biggs," she says sternly.

"Come on, ride me like a cowgirl."

"Roll over on your side," she grunts. I obey her order reluctantly, and next thing I know, she's smacking my ass with equal force.

"Hey, what the fuck?"

"You love spanking women, so I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine."

She spanks it a dozen more times. The other guys laugh as I whimper pathetically.

"I love redheads with attitude," Evan Stone chortles.

"You better get used to that pain, Mister Biggs," Destiny growls. "Your wife is gonna smack the shit out of you when she catches you cheating."

"Fuck you, bitch," I mutter.

"Fuck you, motherfucker!"

She spanks me harder six more times, then she shoves me back to my previous position, gazing up at the mirrored ceiling. She mounts me like a cowgirl at the Bunny Ranch, and rides me like a jackrabbit. Balls to the fucking wall, just the way I like it. Her big milky tits keep bouncing hypnotically. My eyes follow those pointy pink nipples, up and down, round and round. My balls feel like two sticks of dynamite, and the time bomb has reached the final minute.

"Are you gonna think about me every time you fuck Sally Strapper?"

"Fuck yeah. You're my second favorite redhead."

"I'm better than that washed-up cum dumpster."

"Nobody says that shit 'bout my girl, you fuckin' flame ho!"

I shove her down to the mattress and pin her arms behind her back.

"I'm gonna fuck this bunny in the ass."

"Go for it, Mister Biggs," says James Deen. "Screw that rabbit fucking good."

I ram my rod up her asshole, and drive my big rig down her Hershey Highway in high gear.

"That's right, you closet fag," she growls. "I know you like the stink better than the pink."

I'm too ecstatic to come up with a witty rejoinder. Huffing like a marathon runner near the finish line.

"I'm gonna cum! Get down on your fucking knees."

I bolt off the bed and stand near the pointy end of the heart. She assumes the standard position, putting her pretty freckled face at point blank range. Nine other dudes circle around us. A cliché bukkake. I tilt my head toward a shiny Waterford chandelier, bracing for a big one.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, sheeeeeYAAAAAAAAHHH!"

It feels just as good as it sounds (which is rather unusual for a porn star.) My gaze slowly lowers from the gleaming crystal to her messy face.

"Get the fuck out the way!"

James Deen pushes me aside and nearly misses the target, delivering a glancing blow to the left side of her face. Most of it hits her copper hair.

"Yeeeaaaah! Fucking biiiiiitch!"

Mister Pete gives the camera to Erik Everhard, and squirts a tiny wad on her chin.

"Damn, Pete, how many Vegas sluts did you bang today?" Steven St. Croix remarks. He steps in front of the bunny, aims his tiny dick right between her eyes, and fires that hidden Howitzer.

"Wha-hooooo! FUUUUUUUCK!"

He literally plasters her with jizz. Her white bunny ears and black bowtie take plenty of collateral damage.

"Wow, he really swung for the fences. A grand slam for the little slugger," says Mick Blue, imitating Joe Buck.

Six more shots hit the mark, and Destiny plays along like a good sport. She's living out a wild fantasy that we've grown comfortably numb to. When all is said and done, she looks absolutely disgusting.

"Wooo! I loved that crazy bunny girl bukkake!" she cheers toward the camera.

"Rookie of the year," I remark from behind the lens, wrapping up the gonzo video on sarcastic note.

"That bitch is in a league of her own," says James Deen from the other side of the jerk circle.

"What are you gonna do now, Miss Azure?" I ask wryly.

"Right now, I think I'll take a shower in that swanky bathroom."

"You better take a shower, ya filthy animal."

She giggles sweetly and licks some splooge off her fingers.

"After that, I'm gonna move to L.A. and be a porn star."

"That's a wise career move, honey. I'm behind you all the way."

"I want to live in the Playboy Mansion, and suck Hugh Hefner's eighty year-old dick."

"He's eighty-seven, but nobody gives a shit."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
134 Followers