All Comments on 'Redneck Teen Gets Black Cream'

by BornForIt

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good as usual pet...

I think your hot lil one,keep it goin....

the_onewolfthe_onewolfalmost 18 years ago
love it

keep this going and dont make us wait to long for the next part...please! Very good interracial story.

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Now that's interracial

What a hot story. You described perfectly the girl's feelings from the moment of seduction to the moment that the black man's dick exploded inside her. I hope you continue with this story as you have a skill for describing a person's thoughts and feelings. I would love to see this taboo relationship develop and see what happens when this back woods town finds out that the sweetest looking girl in town has given herself over to the darkside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Laudable Return to Form!

Just read all your stories; the Born for It series was magnificent, so was the epilogue of Deep Black Dick. Now this story was amazing as well, but cliched by its backwoods theme. You have complaisant writting talent, so originality needs to be comparable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice work.

You're a pro.

katie_katie_almost 18 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This is a great story and it actually reminds me a lot of one i'm writing right now! You focus on her feelings which makes the story ten times hotter. What a really great story, i'll check your listings all the time! So fuckin hot!

InlovingmemoryInlovingmemoryover 17 years ago
Get ur freak on

Your stories are hot!!! Like, sizzling hot. All of them. Straight up.

Then I'm reading your Bio, and it says its all fantasy.

You are young, good looking,you got an appetite for black cock, but you're just sitting at your computer and writing!!! Instead of going for it.

What is wrong with white people? A lot of my white mates are at sitting home, watching Vids of black men fucking their women, and wanking. A lot of them lust after black women, and keep asking me, "Say, is black pussy better than white?" You white people need to get ur freak on, and thats my word!

I mean, keep writing girl, but dont just sit there frigging and fantasising about black cock till your ass grows old. Reach out and grab it!!! It looks like a black snake, but it dont bite. Get a life girl, and get ur freak on

Hope you dont take this as an insult, coz I think yo shit rocks.

By the way, is that Born-for-this monicker inspired by Cormega.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Weird Race Relations in the US

I really liked this story. I also liked the first part of born for it. You have a way with words and the ability to project lust strongly over to the reader. But tell me something, do white girls ever fall in love with a black guy or is it the whole race. Can you love a black man, or do you succumb to black cock. I really find the race relationships in your country weird.

I know of many black men who dont want to date white girls for this reason, yoz they say once a white woman enjoys black dick, she'll fuck all your n**** and all your cousins and brothers the moment you turn your back.

Are white women capable of loving??? Or is it too late for you all. I am sure if you write a follow up to this story (the redneck one) the black guy will turn up with more walking dicks who seem to have only one desire in life, and that is to fuck white women, and they will all fuck her, right?

Its not just you, all stories on Literotica written by white people seem to project an image of black guys who are walking dicks for white women/people. Well, at least its better than shining shoes and slaving on the plantation or working in chain gangs. Well, I know you guys hate each other, so I'm not trying to diss you or anything, but its really so so dismal, isnt it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a white guy from germany says:

Großartig. Eine tolle Geschichte. Ich wünschte meine Freundin würde mit einem Neger ficken. Weiter so :-)

PetiteMollyPetiteMollyover 15 years ago
Hot!

Great story! I loved how she gave in to whatever the black guy wanted.

janice kjanice kover 14 years ago
Love Your Stories

I really enjoyed this story and after reading your other stories, I sure wish you would write more. For it being a fantasy in your life, you sure do a great job writing about interracial erotica and since this was written more than 3 years ago, I'm now wondering if you have personally taken your interracial interests to the next level. If so, maybe you can write something about your first black experience.. Either way, I just wish there was something that would spark your interest in writing more... Looks like you have a lot of other fans that would love to read more from you also..You're very talented..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lol

sadly white guys have bigger cocks and fuck better than blacks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last anon

Shhhhhhh. You're not supposed to say that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Looks at Anon's jealousy

As I've been with both white men and black men I must disagree. I have NEVER met a black man with a smaller cock then a white man and thank the Gods for that.

I love black cock!

~ pie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon (03/18/14) Seems to be really upset

Don't worry darling, I've seen plenty of Blacks with smaller dicks than whites. In fact, the Kinsey Research institute did a study of 800,000 Black men and 1million White men. Average Black penis size is 6.7, average White penis size was 6.5. There's barely a difference. The man with the biggest penis is actually a white man (Jonah Falcon). Jealousy is a very apt term to describe you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon 5/1/14

Don't expect people to pay attention to scientific studies. They would rather believe in myths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All the white boys getting but hurt over this story? Feeling insecure and weak? Haha, god, your so pathetic, reason why white girls choose black men to begin with.

DebbieXDebbieXover 9 years ago
It's bull...

The shit about 'once you try black you never go back' is absolute bull. The only real difference is in the colour. The size is generally the same. In fact i've had a bigger white cock than i have a black one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very nice Interracial story... and hot. Keep Writing. Where's Part 3?

ova9bbcova9bbcover 8 years ago
great work.......

you have me still hard and stroking. if you ever find yourself in Chattanooga, i'd love to feed your addiction. please resume writing. you have a talent for it.

rituforfunrituforfunover 8 years ago
wow

Wish I could get one such hunk for myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Caution

The house would have caught on fire as she let something that was on fire, the blunt, fall into the carpet and didnt put it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear caution

You must not be a smoker. The blunt would have just went out maybe left a burn mark. It is not like a cigarette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This racist shit.

This be racist shit. The black man ain’t a animal who just want fuck and get high.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

My husband wants blow jobs and I said I want a ten inch black snake in my pissy and he said blow me. He got what he wanted and now I have black cock in me every night

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You go girl

Get all the beautiful black cock you can. Every white girl and woman should get want they want and deserve. And if you're lucky, you will find one to fuck you forever.

White racist men are that way because they know a white man can not satisfy their wives and daughters. White men just want to please themselves. Black men know what it takes to please white women.

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503over 3 years ago

I love stories where the white girl melts for that BLACK dick. This words in this story gave me a vivid clear picture of the action. I felt like I was there,, watching her take that beautiful BLACK dick.

If dad comes home, he should crawl on his hands and knees and suck on Antoine's sweaty nut suck. That's what I would do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is the brother dead? sorry, i didn't follow...

@whitecuck: Creepy... wouldn't be surprised to hear from you in the news. Just hope they're not underage.

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6almost 2 years ago

That was wonderful. The stuff that dreams are made of...at least mine are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was really exciting, it would have been good if she had go breed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 2 - He gets Her Ass and Shares Her with his Friends?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous