Reema and I get visited by a barber

Story Info
Alisha and Reema, get their pubes clean by a lady barber.
3k words
4.31
8.6k
11
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another incident during my visit to my maternal aunt Chithra in my college semester vacations. After our medical examinations together, Reema and I returned home with aunt and rest of the day passed unhindered with a sense of uneasiness between the three of us. There wasn't anything spoken unwarranted.

The next day though was as usual as normal. Aunt was in the kitchen whereas Reema and I had just gotten out of the bed when a middle aged lady knocked the door. Aunt went to check and it happened to be a lady barber who home visits to remove body hair from women and girls. Aunt suggested that along with her, Reema and I too get ourselves cleaned as she observed our bodies yesterday and we need some hair removal. Aunt was still in her knee length sleeveless nightie and a house coat worn above. I was wearing a loose t-shirt and pair of cotton shorts so as Reema.

Reema looked at me and we exchanged glances and a shrug. But we had no choice and hence reluctantly agreed. The lady was given the nod by aunt and she set up her things and equipment at the dining table. She was a heavy woman, around the age of 40 and wore a sleeveless blouse and a skirt reaching down to her calves. She had her hair tied neatly. She first looked at both of us and asked aunt who is to go first and Aunt suggested that she goes first and gets herself done as she had some chores to finish in the kitchen soon. We sat there waiting for aunt to get over while the barber had a chair prepared with her.

Soon, my aunt returned, but without the housecoat, revealing the thin fabric of her knee length nightie. She sat on the chair and the barber went to work. She first shaved her armpits as she was wearing a sleeveless nightie and then her legs by slightly lifting the nightie a few inches above her knee. She was then instructed by my aunt to pull it up a little bit more. The lady started shaving her legs slowly, making sure the razor was moving smoothly across the thighs, removing every single strand of hair. As she moved higher and higher, the hem of her nightie was going upwards and I could see her white panties being exposed gradually. Soon, the lady was almost done and her nightie was completely lifted up till her waist and she was now working on the remaining few strands of hairs right above her crotch. The lady was concentrating fully, so was Reema and myself who was watching the scene intently.

She finished shaving her left thigh and started moving to the right one, but this time she pulled the panty material a bit aside and shaved the area where the hair started growing from the pubes. I could see her entire pubic area clearly as her pussy was now almost exposed and I was looking at it intently, as was Reema. It was a smooth area, except for the small bush near the labia, which was still untouched by the razor. The lady had the entire left thigh cleared now and started moving the razor up to her crotch and her hand was now resting on the pubes. I could clearly see her fingers on her pussy and how the fingers were spreading the labia. Her fingers were touching the pussy lips and the pussy was opening and closing. Her hand was moving very slowly and the razor was touching the pussy now, removing every single strand of hair. Soon her pussy was clean and shaven, and the hand was no longer holding the pussy. She pulled the panties back and moved away. My aunt was done.

Aunt went inside for a quick shower and returned, wearing a long shirt and a pair of pants. Now it was our turn. The barber had the chair ready for us. I sat first and I was still wearing a loose t-shirt and pair of cotton shorts. I was nervous and did not know what to do. The barber had a small bowl filled with soap lather. She started rubbing the soap over my legs. The hands were touching and moving everywhere on my legs. I had goose bumps. She was working on my legs now and it was taking her a lot of time. I looked at Reema and she was standing a couple of feet away, watching the entire procedure.

After sometime, she was done with my legs. She had not touched my panties till now. Now she wanted shaving my armpits and had to lift my arms up, which were covered by the t-shirt. She was having a tough time and told me to take off the t-shirt. I did not move. My aunt was watching the entire scene and I was reluctant to take off the t-shirt in front of the three ladies.

"Come on! Come on! You will be wearing your t-shirt back once you are done." She said.

"Come on Alisha! It's ok! Go ahead!" Aunt said.

I reluctantly took off the t-shirt and was now standing there in a bra and pair of shorts. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with three pairs of eyes watching me. The barber started the lathering and rubbing the soap all over the exposed skin. Then she took the razor and started shaving the area near my arm. Her hand was brushing against the bra, touching the fabric, and then her hands were rubbing against my exposed armpits.

After a while, the armpit was shaven clean. Now she had to move her attention to the other armpit and had to make me raise my hands again. She started working on the second armpit. It was taking her a long time. Then her hand came near the bra. She pulled the bra cup a bit downwards and started working on the exposed armpit, shaving the hair. The hand was brushing against the bra, touching the skin, and the bra was moving in and out, exposing the cleavage.

Finally the shaving was over. I had shaven both the armpits clean. Now was the time for the pubes. She asked me to stand up and she would have an easier time removing the hair. I stood up, not sure what to do. The barber was still kneeling on the floor, while Reema and aunt were standing near me. The barber had the bowl of lather again and was applying it on my hips and I was still wearing my pair of cotton shorts.

She pulled the shorts down and had me stand in my panties. I was nervous now. Reema and aunt were watching intently. The barber pulled my panties down a little and started applying the lather. Then the razor came into the scene. She pulled the panties a little more and now the pubes were visible. Her hand was now touching the bare skin and the pubes. Slowly, her fingers were starting to touch the labia. My legs were shivering, the pubic hair was now starting to come off and my pussy was now in full view. She was now shaving the area, removing every strand of hair. Every now and then, the razor would be moving near the labia, brushing against the lips, touching them, spreading them. It was a very different feeling, being exposed like that in front of three pairs of eyes.

It took a long time and finally my pussy was shaved clean. She then turned me around with my ass facing toward her. My panties were pulled down to my knees. I felt two hands on my ass, spreading the cheeks. I did not understand what was happening and tried to move my hand backwards to stop the movement. But the barber was having none of it and slapped my ass hard gently.

"Stop moving." She said.

"She has to remove the hair from your ass. Let her do her work." Aunt said.

"She had her hands spread on my ass and was now applying the lather on the butt cheeks. I was standing, naked from the waist down, bent, and my hands were trying to cover the ass and the pussy.

After the lathering, she started shaving the area with her fingers moving everywhere, spreading the cheeks, rubbing the bare flesh. I could feel the fingers and the razor touching and rubbing against my asshole. After sometime, it was done. My ass was clean and shaven and it was time for Reema who was waiting rather anxiously.

She was still wearing a loose t-shirt and pair of cotton shorts like me. The barber had the same routine and first removed her t-shirt and I could see her tits. She was not wearing a bra and they were very small. The barber did not seem to mind her nakedness and just told her to take off the shorts as well leaving her in panties alone. Reema was not comfortable being seen naked and her face had turned red and she was shivering a little in her petite frame. She took a minute and finally pushed down the shorts as well. The barber went on with her shaving and in the next ten minutes or so, both of us were shaven completely.

We put back our clothes on and were finally done. My aunt and the barber were happy.

"I think the two of you enjoyed this." Aunt said.

We had no clue and kept silent.

"Come on! You will thank me later for this!" She vanished to the kitchen.

The barber was packing up and had not mentioned a word about the whole incident. Reema and I were still wondering what she was saying and we did not speak about the whole thing the rest of the day.

A few hours passed and did not even talk about it between ourselves. Aunt had not spoken anything and was as normal as she was before. Reema and I had resumed our routine.

In the evening, we were watching TV and the topic came up. Aunt was asking questions to which we had no answer.

"Did you like getting your pussy shaved?" Aunt was asking Reema.

Reema did not reply.

"Alisha?" She asked.

"I guess its ok." I was not sure.

"So, you liked it when the lady was rubbing the razor against your pussy, touching it, and spreading the lips?" Aunt was probing.

We did not reply.

"Why not?" Aunt was not giving up.

"Because, it was embarrassing." Reema was a bit shy.

"And Alisha, you had your tits and ass exposed in front of everybody. And that's ok, too?"

"I did not have any choice." I replied.

"Sure. And you also liked her rubbing your tits with her fingers and pulling the bra cup down, is it?"

"I did not like her rubbing my breasts."

"You mean, tits. Say it. Breasts sounds a bit old. Call them tits. Did you like her rubbing and squeezing your tits? How about you Reema?"

We did not reply.

"And I heard you moaning while she was shaving the pussy. I am sure you were enjoying the sensation of her fingers on your cunt. Am I right?"

We did not reply. She came and sat between the two of us in the sofa.

"Look girls. It's ok to enjoy the things in life. Do not be ashamed if something is turning you on. You are young and should explore everything."

We did not speak.

"Come here. I have something to show the both of you."

We were hesitant.

"Come on! We are family. No secrets."

We stood up and followed her. She led us to the bathroom and we entered.

"Strip." She ordered.

"What? No, please." Reema was nervous.

"Now. Or I will strip you myself." saying she undressed herself first completely naked.

We took a few seconds and decided to go ahead and took off our clothes. I was in my bra and panties, and Reema was in her bra and panties too.

"Both." Aunt was not ready to take a no.

We reluctantly removed the undergarments. All three of us were now naked and our bodies were exposed to each other.

"Do not worry. Nothing is going to happen."

She went and opened the faucet and filled the bathtub with warm water.

"Now come and sit here."

We walked over to the bathtub and climbed into the tub. Aunt came and sat with us. All three of us were now in the bathtub, and we were not sure what was happening. The water was warm and comforting.

"Relax girls."

She picked up a sponge and some soap and started rubbing the sponge on her tits and then the rest of her body. Then she started soaping her pussy. Reema and I were watching her with curiosity. Her hand was moving and spreading the soap and the foam, rubbing and pressing the clitoris and the lips. Then her hand was moving up and she had her eyes closed. Her fingers were rubbing and massaging her pussy. We were watching her with great interest. Her body was now wriggling and squirming and we could see her body shudder and then her body relaxed and the fingers stopped moving.

She then came closer to us.

"Now do it yourself."

Reema and I did not know what was happening. We were both naked in a bathtub with my aunt and were asked to soap and masturbate.

"Rub your clits. Spread the soap on your pussies. I know you will love it."

"No way." Reema said.

"I am not going to repeat. Do it now."

I was not sure, but I picked up the soap and started soaping the area around the clitoris and the labia. My fingers were slowly moving around the clitoris and I had a tingling sensation on my clit. Reema was sitting there with a bewildered expression and was not sure what to do.

"Go ahead! It will feel good. Trust me."

Reema reluctantly started spreading the soap over her pubes. She was taking her time and was not moving her fingers close to the pussy.

"Spread your lips and rub the soap inside. You will feel good. Trust me."

She did not know how to and sat there with her hand between her legs, not moving.

"Let me help you." Aunt moved closer to her and grabbed her hand and started moving it towards the pussy.

"Don't be afraid. It will feel good."

"But it's embarrassing." Reema said.

Aunt did not pay heed and her hand was moving the fingers of Reema towards the pussy. She did not resist and her hand was now resting on the pussy and her fingers were spreading the labia. We could see the pink color of her pussy and how her fingers were starting to spread the pussy lips. She was now spreading the lips and her fingers were starting to move in and out.

"That's it. It will feel good."

After a while, the fingers were moving in and out slowly, and her body was now moving up and down. Her face was having a weird expression and she had her eyes closed. She was not talking and was enjoying the feeling. Aunt was still holding her hand and was now rubbing her own tits.

"See, you are enjoying. Go ahead."

She continued the fingering, rubbing her pussy, spreading the lips, moving her fingers in and out. We were watching her and how the pussy was opening and closing. The labia was pink and glistening and we could see the juices oozing out.

"I can see you are getting wet." Aunt was teasing.

The finger was moving faster now and the juices were flowing freely. Her other hand was now massaging her tits and the nipples were erect and hard. Her fingers were rubbing her nipples.

After a while, her body shuddered, she let out a scream and a flow of fluid gushed out of her pussy.

"See, I told you."

Aunt was now telling me to try. I was reluctant, but after watching Reema, I decided to give it a shot.

"Go ahead." Aunt said.

"Rub your cunt, your clit, and the labia."

"You have to get used to using these words. You will love them. Rub your cunt. Your pussy. Feel the pleasure."

My hand was now between my legs, and the fingers were moving. The sensation was new, but I could feel the tingling in the clitoris. My fingers were rubbing and touching the lips, spreading the pussy, and entering the hole. The water was now moving with the motion of the hand. I was rubbing my cunt and I could feel the pleasure building up. It was a new experience.

"Move your finger in and out. Spread the pussy. You will like it."

Aunt was not letting me have the privacy, but was directing me and instructing.

"Rub the clit. Rub the cunt."

"That's it. Don't be afraid. Use the fingers. Use the thumb."

My fingers were now moving and I was now feeling the pleasure. The movement of the hand was increasing. I was feeling the juices oozing out and the sensation was building up. I could not believe that I was masturbating in front of my aunt and her daughter. I was moving my fingers in and out, playing with my clitoris and my labia, and the feeling was getting intense. My fingers were rubbing the clitoris and I was feeling the warmth between the legs. I was rubbing and rubbing and could not control anymore. The juices were flowing and a loud moan escaped and my body convulsed.

"There. You enjoyed it. Didn't you?" Aunt asked.

"Yeah. It felt good." I said.

"Now watch this."

She was now fingering herself and rubbing her tits. After a few minutes, she was screaming and had an orgasm.

"Now, that's how to enjoy yourself." She said.