Getting Body Searched

Story Info
Alisha getting inspected, not once but twice.
1k words
3.54
15.6k
3
0

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our first outstation camp, around hundred kilometers from a college in a comparatively rural and hilly area, since I joined the college platoon barely a month ago and it was a remote area not far from the outskirts of the city. We were ten girls accompanied by a couple of staff in charge of the platoon. We arrived there by the campsite in the afternoon and directly headed to the mess hall as we were already late for lunch. We were allotted dormitories made up of temporary tents in the adjacent field. Each dormitory was allotted for five of us which had single beds and other necessities. 

We were told that we would be inspected in the evening by the officer in charge of the camp before starting off with the activities starting from the following day.

We were served dinner at around eight and was told to be ready at the dorm in our night clothes to be inspected later on. In a few minutes the commandant of the camp, a lady in her late thirties or early forties came in with an assistant both in formal clothing, with shirt tucked inside her formal pants. We were asked whether we had taken a shower after our dinner to which we replied in negative. She instructed us in a stern voice to take a quick shower in the shower area adjacent and come along wrapped only in a towel.

We didn't have much time or scope to ponder and quickly headed as being told. The shower area had separate cubicles up to almost head height with a shower curtain in the front. All five of us had done with our showers almost at the same time and walked back to the dormitory rather awkwardly with only a towel apiece a few inches shorter than the knee length wrapped around each of us. 

She made us stand against each of our beds showing our back to her and her assistant. The only consolation was that we were all women with no males present as it felt quite awkward as well as intimidating at the same time. I was first on the line from the left and she came closer to me asking me to turn around. 

"Arms above your head" She commanded and she obliged.

In a swing, she untied the towel and let it fall and as I stood stark naked, trying to cover up my privates instinctively bringing my arms down across my body. 

"Arms above your head, I repeat". I obliged again feeling utterly embarrassed with no options.

She had a thorough visual inspection all over my frontal nudity before caressing gently here and there. She turned me around holding my shoulders with both my Arms still above my head and continued her inspection. She pushed my back making je bend to have a quick look at my rear too, before letting me wrap my towel around and moving onto the next girl for her share of the ordeal. 

After my graduation I joined a nongovernmental organization as an intern soon after my post-graduation in humanities and one of my primary tasks was to report societal issues in a lively and more practical manner. Detention centers were on the rise those days especially of immigration issues and I was asked whether I was ready to do a cover story based on one of those female detention centers for which I had to spend a day or two within the centers as one of the inmates. After careful consideration, I agreed as it was going to be quite intriguing as well as a breakthrough in my career as I had taken a diversion in my career following my post-graduation. The experience was going to be exactly as how it is to be a typical inmate and to document the same once I am out. It was the date of intake and I passed through multiple sets of metal doors on a late Saturday afternoon and was inside a cubicle with two other women who were going to be real inmates along with two of the female guards. 

We were asked to stand on a line demarcated a couple of feet from one of the walls.

"Strip down and hand over your clothes" said one of the guards.

Though it was kind of expected but still I was taken aback to undergo such an experience in real life, that too getting naked in front of four other unknown women.

Reluctantly, I started with taking off my top, then unbuttoning my jeans and then slowly came off my bra and panties, so did those of the other two real inmates as we three stood naked in a line in front of the guards.

One of the guards had a good look at each clothing material before the other one came closer to us to inspect physically. She started with my hair and then asked me to open my mouth to have a visual inspection. It follows with my armpits, under my breasts as I lifted them up for her. She asked me to turn around and bend forward with arms and feet wide shoulder length.

Entered into me a gloved finger, first inside my frontal orifice followed by my rear in a quick succession before asking me to turn around and face her. She followed up with the same procedure for the other two women. 

We were handed our clothes to be worn inside the facility, a cotton pair of undergarments, and a pair of tracksuit with towels and asked to go to the showers naked.

Showers weren't far away, just in the adjacent room across another metal door; however, it was quite embarrassing walking those few steps without any piece of clothing and standing in the open showers with two other women naked while being watched thoroughly by two uniformed guards. 

We were asked to dry ourselves and put through another round of milder version of inspections before being taken to the barracks. Naked in common showers were a common place for the next couple days of my stay there.