All Comments on 'Reese Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
superb

as always thank you for the update was well worth the wait looking forward to the next one

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I feel bad for Joy but she is sacrificing herself for greater good. Something good has to be in her future...like Cristiano meeting his death.

I hope Donatello and Reese become friends or at least associates. I know Reese wants to kill him but I can see Alex talking him out of it. Giovanni is starting to think clearer so maybe he will understand why Donatello didn't help him back then.

Stephan10caStephan10caover 10 years ago
Excellent

Thank You Kalamazoo. This is one of my favourite stories and I look forward to every new chapter. Stephan10

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Brilliant

So happy to see an update to this story, thanks so much for your wonderful work!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

I would like to believe that before the real ugliness of Joy's mating with Christaino can manifest he will be dead, she will inherit the kingdom, at least I am hoping. Thanks for the pleasant surprise of this update. Will you be updating your blog soon?

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
Hmmmmm - maybe?????

I think Joy does have a way out. I am just guessing or hoping it has to do with her selflessness. Interesting that her bargain was looked upon as prostituting herself. If that is the case, isn't everyone doing that at some point in life? Sacrificing or allowing yourself to be used for what in your mind is a greater good or need? Kal, you make a reader think. I am totally looking at your wording & what Christiano left out. Joy is no fool, but she did not deserve to be mated to a beast. I have no idea what a suitable punishment would be for Christiano, but he deserves eternal pain. I can't wait for more. As usual your chapters are worth the wait.

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 10 years ago
??????

Where's the rest???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reese Ch. 06 Previous Part
Reese Series Info