All Comments on 'Refi'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Slv2phoseSlv2phoseover 10 years ago
Not good

As good as your Matter of Size story was. This is just as bad. When doing a nonconsent/reluctant story you have to have the first person perspective of the one(s) who is being victimized. Quite a bad story.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Yikes

Matter of Size was clever. This was...strange. And a very difficult technique to read.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Bizarre and unreadable

This one does not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

LOL

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 10 years ago
Worked for me!

I'm so damned old and jaded not much in Literotica gets a rise out of me any more. But this one sure as Hell did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

ridiculous story all around, and having read the original, I would say that while it may be a grammatical improvement, it's not a plot improvement, it's far too one-sided. shows exactly why the blackmail is broken as fuck. if she were to actually show someone one of those videos, she'd lose her job, her standing in the industry and a whole lot more besides when the felony charges start rolling in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You need a good editor

And a lot better storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously Ed,

You are in therapy, right?

Seek67Seek67almost 10 years ago
Hallarious!!!

That could also be in Humour and Satire. I laughed til I cried! I was in sales and I can relate to this hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ridiculous & nonsense

Ed always writing shit.

Score 1*

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
"Verrry Interesting," and very funny.

I liked this one, it's ridiculous and inventive. OK, yeah, gross at times and totally unrealistic, but that's fiction for you. I really liked the way they were blackmailed into being better people.

I liked the two-car with one passenger human centipede. I wondered for a half second if the Mrs was going to have to stick her tongue into the Mr. to make a three person centipede, but this worked well.

Shame on the Mr. for cheating on his wife though. LOL.

Another great one from a talented but twisted author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They shared the videos

With the police. The bitch spent the rest of her life in prison. Another crappy Edrider story in which there are no consequences for the perpetrators.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
So stupid it's funny

Edrider73 you can come up with some dandys. But gotta admit it was entertaining. Good creative work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous