Reflections by a bi cocksucker

Story Info
What I have become, what I know I have always been.
2.4k words
4.49
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are thoughts I dared not write and offer for you to read previously, but they follow from after I accepted that I am the bi cocksucker I am. I have followed through but these thoughts, these reflections, this appeal for your advice is as relevant now as it was then. This is what I wrote then.

I love my swinger's 7"+ cock. I want him to collar and to own me. I love to suck and lick and slap his cock against my tongue and face and take his cock into my mouth and throat and twirl my tongue around his firm wet cock head then suck deeply again, over and over, for an hour of edging until he spurts one and sometimes two loads of cum into my mouth for me to swallow.

I have sucked his cock clean of cum after he fucked his wife while she sucked me, then licked her full pussy, once, on that first occasion.

I am his bi submissive cocksucker and I have sucked his cock MM a dozen times so far, and possibly tomorrow or the next day, if he will allow me. Am I excited?

Thus far I still tell myself that it is all an experiment even though I have had two bisexual encounters in which I have sucked cock, licked pussy and ass, sucked tits in bi threesomes and met with a third couple to 'interview' for play.

A fourth couple didn't show up. After not hearing from them for six months the third couple wrote to me that they want to play, then backed out. I've swallowed cum a dozen times while sucking cock (since writing this, thirty), and my own, once when I had to cum while sucking cock before swallowing his cum as he spurted in my mouth and the dozen times I have sucked my second cock MM. I have swallowed my own cum.....after cumming alone, while thinking of playing bi, from the feet of a swinger in play.

Does that make me a cocksucker or is this still an experiment? This is how he spontaneously answered the question without being asked.

"YOU HAVE NOW HAD THE ACQUIRED TASTE to become a full time cocksucker.

There is no experiment -- you are and always will be a COCKSUCKER.

If it has been the last time you suck my cock, you will find a replacement.

Obviously cocksuckers will always need cocks to suck -- no experiment about it!"

Sucking his cock is awesome. Seven inches of awesomeness down my throat and cumming in my mouth. But first I couldn't help myself, cumming while I sucked his cock, pulling back so he could see me cum, spurting cum from belly to chin. I scooped most of it up to swallow, rubbing the rest over my chest and belly. Then sucking his cock and watching him jack off to almost completion before taking his cock back into my mouth to take every drop of his cum into my mouth to swallow my reward. I wish she had been with us to take pics, his wife, my second couple. All of my pics of me sucking cock were taken by my first couple.

I devoted an hour and a half to sucking his cock and licking his balls last time. I swallowed his cum twice. A perfect cut cock, about seven inches with a perfect head. A lot like yours dear reader. Lots of licking his shaft, swirling my tongue around his cockhead, taking him balls deep in my mouth and throat. I loved his precum and cum. He tells me I am a really good cocksucker and wants me join him with two of his friends for me to suck their cocks when we can arrange it.

I AM a cocksucker. I want a cock in my mouth again as soon as I can.

I love cock. The feel of cock as I take it into my mouth. The taste of cock. The changing length of his cock in my mouth as I suck on his cock was so exciting. My lips sliding up and down his shaft. My tongue teasing his wonderful cock head. Licking his cock from his balls, which I fondled with my mouth and my fingers, to the precum trickling from the tip, licking with my tongue from the base of his shaft to the head of his cock, tasting his precum, before taking the full length of his cock into my mouth again.

I tease his full cock head, my lips sucking on it at the entrance to my mouth, my tongue flicking the tip before plunging down to the base as he stiffens. My lips wrap around his cock. It is awesome. My nose is in his belly.

Sucking hard on my way up his cock I swirl my tongue around it, slowly. Exiting my mouth reluctantly with a pop, his cockhead is taunt, firm, and glistening. I purse my lips to kiss it, then a quick lick before plunging down again, my lips travelling down his shaft until his cockhead is deep in my throat.

Now I begin bobbing my head on his cock quickly. Flicking my tongue on the underside where cock shaft and head meet.

I am giving him head. Loving being called a cocksucker and thrilled with hope that he meant it when he said I am a good cocksucker.

I am so excited that I am becoming such an eager cocksucker.

Licking his asshole willingly when he asks. I want to please him. I am a submissive cocksucker, his submissive cocksucker, as his wife told him after we first played. I want to be owned and collared, I think.

Two weeks ago today, I sucked his cock. I sucked and licked his beautiful cock and balls for more than an hour in the afternoon. I swallowed his cum when he spurted in my mouth. I am a good cocksucker, he tells me, and I knew I will be invited back. As we dressed, I asked if I could take his cock in my mouth. I did and that delighted him. As I left, I asked if I could take his cock in my mouth again. He really liked that.

I got down on my knees and sucked his cock goodbye. He started to get hard again. I left him that way, just beginning to get hard, wanting more if only there was time. I am pretty sure I am a cocksucker, a good cocksucker.

As I left, I said this "If it would please you, I would be happy to service you tomorrow at noon or Friday. Most of all I want to suck and lick your cock and balls and swallow all of your cum -- then leave. If you have another engagement, I would be happy to serve you by sucking their cock or pussy too or in any other way you might ask. I am willing to be your submissive.

Let me know whatever you decide by 8 a.m. either day so that I may be sure to be available for your pleasure. Please let me be your cocksucker, one of your cocksuckers."

When he didn't call for me to suck his cock the next day, I persisted. "You have a beautiful cock. This is all so new to me and I will do better. Please let me be one of your guys and ladies who love to come over and eat out your asshole and suck and lick your cock and swallow all of your cum --and then leave. I want to be your cocksucker. Please let me suck your cock and swallow all of your cum."

When he didn't reply, I wrote, "May I suck your cock? And swallow your cum? I am a cocksucker and a submissive, I think we both know that. But I won't be the cocksucker we both know I can be until I have sucked your cock eagerly to your satisfaction as your submissive until you are ready to cum in my mouth or on my face and swallow all of your cum."

It didn't happen. And now he says I am not open enough, I am judgmental, he says, about his pot smoking before I suck his cock.

His cock was only the second cock I have sucked. I discovered my bisexuality not long before we first chatted or even been willing to reconsider my very, very...very, very, very...proper relationship with women.

But how did I get to this?

As I have said, they, the second bi couple, swingers, invited me over for afternoon play on a Thursday seven months after my first time sucking cock and being enjoyed by a couple. He has a great cock and I got to suck it twice in our first session. The first time while she watched. The second time after he fucked her while she sucked me.

I had licked her juicy pussy first, getting down on my knees with her legs over my shoulders as I looked up from her pussy as I was licking, over her body to those voluptuous pierced tits she would not let me suck.

I was told to get on my back on the bed so she could suck me. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked my cock for the first and only time, so wonderfully, as I tugged on his cock near my head but could not reach to suck.

Before I filled her mouth with cum which she shared with him in a deep kiss after he filled her pussy. I got on my knees and sucked his cock clean of cum and her pussy juices, then licked and sucked her pussy clean to get all the cum I could out of her.

I loved sucking his gorgeous cock and licking her cum filled pussy. Not so keen on the rimming, all round, even though she is really good at it.

We had only an hour and a bit but it was great fun. I have to admit to being nervous when I arrived (they hosted). We had chatted a couple of times. Thursday morning I received a very direct message "Are you available today (Thursday)?" I had obligations most of the day except for an hour late afternoon but decided to go for it.

When I arrived, she was just home from work, both were freshly showering and horny. He had come down to the condo entrance to greet me and she waited upstairs barely dressed. Drinks served, a very quick chat, then he got naked, his tanned mature body sporting a gorgeous cock, cut and a little over seven inches, full head and it was soon in my mouth once I was naked too. She watched, I believe enjoying doing so immensely, stripping off when, or just before, I got to my knees.

I took his cock in my mouth after giving his a first few strokes looking at them both. Her first as she revealed voluptuous breasts topped by perfect pierced nipples and a wonderful mature full-tanned body, and a dazzling erotic smile as she went to the counter to watch me suck her hubby's cock from a better angle before going to open the bed in the next room.

When she returned we retired to the bedroom and I was invited to taste her pussy and ass which I did enthusiastically. I loved eating her tight pussy to orgasm (I think, women are mysterious) both then and later when she had sucked my cock until I had cum in her mouth and her pussy was, by then, full of her hubby's cum.

It was amazing. I only wish I had had time to fuck her too, but I wasn't hard again by the time I had to leave. I asked to wash my face and they spoke of next time before I left. "This coming Wednesday or Thursday too?" It wasn't to be until late last spring, or was it the first of summer, and with me continuing to ask from time to time, but she prefers women, so when it happened it was wonderfully submissive mm.

This was a really rare thing for them. They prefer couples so that she can play girl to girl too. MMF is wonderful but very occasional thing for them.

Without the encouragement of my female friend,, who I have written about and her encouragement to be my authentic self, I doubt I would have got up the nerve to be with my second couple, taste my first cum-filled pussy in a threesome and suck my second cock.

Who knew sucking my first cock would change my life absolutely. It has. I think about sucking cocks all of the time. I want to have cocks spurting cum into my mouth, to taste cum, to swallow cum, to suck cock. I have still sucked only two cocks (now four and soon to be five) but I think I am an eager cocksucker and knowing I want to suck cock turns me on.

But my first couple is too far away to be more than once in a great while, and she doesn't play anymore he says and my second bi for whom I am eagerly a submissive cocksucker is put off because I said something about his using pot before we last met. I was denied his cock when I last visited to service him as one of his cocksuckers.

But I now know she prefers ffm to mfm or mmf even though I did my best to use my oral skills to please her pussy. Poor me and lucky me too.

I have learned to lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed so that he can fuck my mouth balls deep, his balls running over my face, cum down my throat or in my mouth or has jerked off into my mouth and over my face unto my chest.

I have slapped my own face with his 7 inch hard and hardening cock, tapped his hard cock on my lips, then my tongue, licked up his delicious precum then dived down on his hard cock, taking him as deep as I can, bobbed my head up and down on his cock, sucking cock as hard as I can on the upstroke and breathing just in time to plunge and bob my head up and down on his cock some more, until he has cum in my mouth and down my throat. Sucking up and swallowing all of his cum. I love every moment of it and the taste. That is why I think I may be a good cocksucker.

I want to be owned and collared. I welcome your advice, and of course if I am ever near you, with my owner's permission when I am owned, I would be pleased to be offered to you to be shared