Clubbing without My Husband

Story Info
Wife brings home something the husband was not expecting.
1.3k words
4.08
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petite34c
petite34c
103 Followers

In a complete surprise my estranged husband showed up a few days ago unannounced. It was a pleasant home coming for us both and we got caught up on a lot of things. One was the state of our open-marriage and how he still felt about my needs, desires, and continuing promiscuousness.

He explained he was hoping things had slowed down a bit for me but was still open-minded and wanted some time to reflect while he was home. I explained that even at 52 my body was still in its prime and thanked him for being open- mind.

That following Friday night was a birthday party for my BGF, the same one who took a lot of my photos at first, and she and I were to go to her favorite Cougar Club.

-----

I turned to my husband and gave him a long hard kiss, just before checking myself one more time and walking out the door. I looked reasonably sexy with my short black mini-skirt and a white string top. My auburn hair just covered the tops of my nipples poking through the top, I brushed it aside to show off. "You like, Jim?"

"Of course." He said running his hand over my perky breasts. "Sure, Sara can't wait a few more minutes?" His hand wandering between her legs now rubbing at her panties.

"No, you'll get that later, when I get home, if I don't get too stoned and freaky tonight?" I said coyly.

"Like what?" already knowing the answer.

"I don't know, maybe giving some guy head in a bathroom?" My left hand grabbing his crotch and giving his hardening cock a squeeze.

"If you want. It's okay."

As Sara and I drove off we discussed what was the plan of attack for the night. She said she was hoping to meet some nice and not have just another one nighter on her birthday or quick fuck in a car. I explained it was hard for me to get into the mood with Jim home even thought I was feeling a bit sexy and was dressed for just about anything to happen. We both agreed to with the flow and just let things happen as might and enjoy the night of drinking, dancing and maybe some pot, along with a few hands well placed on our bodies.

About four thirty I got back home, a bit stoned and more than a bit horny. Jim was asleep on our marital bed with just a sheet covering him. I climbed in next to him, touching his leg and said, "Honey...you awake?" with my hand moving from his leg to his cock rubbing making it hard. "Yeah, I'm awake." I replied.

"Good." With the other hand I slid my panties slid down my legs and in one fluid motion of my body lowered my pussy onto his face. Jim quickly knew how horny I was by the strong musky smell of my dripping wet pussy. He quickly started to tongue and licked my pouty pussy lips for a minute and then went to work on my clit, sucking hard as I always like any man or woman to do.

"You want me to tell you what happened tonight?" I said. He mumbled mmmm hmm as I licked at my clit.

"I danced with quite a few guys, but there was one that had just gotten out of the military and was celebrating too." Still straddling Jim's face, I reached back and stroked his cock while I continued her story. "His hands were all over me. His cute petite wife was there too, watching him feel me up. He had whispered to me that his wife and him to get some pussy that night, and I told him that I was game."

"His hands then rubbed against my wet panties. With his fingers he slid them aside and started to finger my pussy. It got me so hot."

"We decided to go outside, and the cool night air made my nipples turn to stone."

"He led me out to his car and pushed me against it like I was a slut ragdoll, as he ground against me. He kissed me hard as I unzipped his pants. I got down on my knees and started to suck him." I ground her clit against Jim's tongue. "He had a really thick six-inch cock."

I jerked Jim's cock faster as I continued to tell him more. "I know I told you I was going to use a condom whenever I fucked strangers, and I did. I gave it to him from my purse and he slid it on, he again shoved against his car, bent me over the hood, and started fucking like a madman."

I stood up for a moment then leaned down to lick some of the juices off of Jim's face. I backed down a bit and rubbed my pussy against his straining cock. "You want to hear more?" I asked.

He nodded yes. "Then lick my pussy some more, make me cum." I positioned myself back on his face and started again. "It felt so good, to be like a whore. The sailor made me feel dirty. He fucked me from behind at first then missionary. His wife somehow got in there between us and lapped my sticky wet holes while fucked me. I wanted to feel his cum so bad."

I groaned just as I told Jim that and moved so that my pussy was again directly over his face. My juices were dripping from it. "Lick me right there" I said, dipping my fingers in to open my lips." Usually, I prefer to fuck when my box is this wet, but tonight I wanted it to be licked and licked hard. I licked my fingers clean as they were sweet with my pussy juices.

"I wanted to feel that sailors cum in me so bad." As I paused again and rubbed my pussy into his face. "So, I pulled off him and pulled off his condom and told him to fuck me bareback." Jim paused for a moment, I guess realizing what I just said. It was always one of his biggest fantasies that I would let a guy cum in me, but I guess he thought I never actually do it with a stranger, let alone some of his best friends.

"I hope you're not mad," I said as I rubbed my dripping box against his mouth. "But I really needed it" As I groaned, he started to lick my cum filled pussy even hard with more fury. His cock was so hard I thought it would burst so I grabbed it and started jerking him off again.

"Doesn't look like you're too mad," I said rubbing his cock. "You like licking my used sloppy pussy, don't you?" Jim whispering yes into my as his cum started to leak out more of his hard cock.

Once again in a fluid motion I turned around and place my throbbing pussy on his face and both hands on his rock-hard cock.

"I want you to know he really fucked me, and it really made me cum hard when he came in me. I must have really gotten him hot because he left a nice big load for you to lick out."

Just then my pussy started to quiver, and Jim started licking me again in fury knowing it was freshly fucked. I bent over and started to tongue Jim's cock as he licked me. Suddenly I froze up and came again, and Jim got another tasted of the strangers cum and mine mixed together. He couldn't lick it all fast enough and his face was covered with our cum. My mouth was firmly around Jim's cock as it started to spurt loads into my waiting mouth and over string top covered nipples. I expertly sucked it for all it was with like a good slut wife should.

Exhausted, we collapsed in a 69 and fell asleep. The next morning Jim with a pleased look on his face ask if I'm going out again anytime soon, and could he watch from the shadows?

petite34c
petite34c
103 Followers