Regaining Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm rolled into another one as she pressed into the toy, rocking her hips while her inner muscles grabbed at his cock. He kept up the rhythm, but he seemed frustrated. Faintly, she wondered if the ring was actually too tight.

After another series of pleasurable shockwaves, her clit became overwhelmed. She raised herself off the toy and panted, turning it off so she could collapse on his chest.

By now, Sam seemed thoroughly annoyed. He growled. "Uncuff me, Sarah. Let me do what I'm good at -- what we both know you enjoy."

She raised herself and glared at him. "I like this more!"

He laughed with a bitter tone that made her pause.

"Liar," he hissed.

She snarled and hoped he didn't feel her pussy clench at that one word in his intense tone.

He smiled like he did, like he knew precisely what she felt, as he always had.

Insufferable, arrogant bastard.

Her fingers dug into his chest hard enough to make him wince. But he also inhaled and lifted his hips.

She raised a brow. "You like this just fine."

"Didn't you?" he threw back.

She snarled, got off him, and yanked off the toy, making him grunt in discomfort, then groan when she impaled herself again. Let's see if he was still a smug bastard when he was begging her to let him come.

She rode him, hard. Mmf, he felt good. She was never going to get tired of his thick shaft penetrating her slick heat, driving deep inside her over and over, in and out. His ass clenched, hips pumped as he sought his own release.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he hissed through his teeth. His body tensed.

She lifted her hips away and hovered over him. His growl filled the room, the intensity of his stare letting her know that he would have pounced on her if he could have.

"Don't be a tease, Sarah." His voice was a low rumble of lust.

"No? But it's fun. Weren't you just... having fun with me?"

He breathed heavily, his eyes wild. "Fuck me. Please." There was a faint hint of begging -- of need -- in his tone.

She lowered herself onto him, wanting to hear more, but also wanting to feel him inside her. He groaned, his body straining to drive deeper. She let him fuck her, let him thrust himself to that edge before she raised herself beyond his reach.

He roared in frustration, yanking at his cuffs. "What do you want me to say, Sarah? Just fucking tell me."

Mmm, he was beautiful.

She leaned over his rapidly rising and falling chest, pulled on the collar, brought his lips to hers. His kiss was savage, needy, frantic. She felt a little lightheaded when she leaned back.

She shook it off. "I want to hear you beg, Sam. I want you to tell me how much you like being tied up." Saying it aloud made her twitch. She planted her slit back on the side of his cock, gliding back and forth along the thick length of him.

His lips stretched into a twisted smile and he crooned, "Let me fuck you. Let me come inside you. You want to feel that, don't you? Take off the cuffs and let me use you like you want to be used. Come on, Sarah."

His voice weaved into her mind, and she shuddered, sheathing him back in her warm tunnel, riding him while he spoke. He wasn't going to beg, but there was a note of desperation in his words. She clung onto that note and slid faster on his cock, her pussy tightening with her slowly building orgasm.

He didn't complain. Panting groans accompanied his renewed efforts to cum, the swollen length of his cock pumping in and out of her depths, glistening with her juices at every swift retreat and gathering speed on every inward stab.

"Tell me... you want... to come..." she gasped, her body hovering on that sweet edge.

His voice was a barely coherent growl. "I'm going to come so fucking hard in your tight little pussy. Fuck me, Sarah, fuck me!'

Pleasure tumbled through her body, tension constricting her slick channel around his swelling shaft. She twitched and ground into him, just barely holding on while he pumped into her.

She panted. "Yes, ooh, mmm... come, Sam, come... and tell me you still hate this."

He groaned, his hips thrusting wildly.

She thought she'd seen him lose control. It was nothing compared to this.

He threw his head back and roared, muscles clenched hard as rocks while he thrust mindlessly. His entire body twitched when he came, his neck straining, his hands pulling on the cuffs so forcefully she was afraid they'd snap.

She rode him as he bucked beneath her, humming her pleasure at his cock twitching and jerking inside her, emptying himself inside her. Her fingers gripped his taut muscles, her body quivering with exhaustion and satisfaction. When he began to relax, she bent and licked his chest, her hands smoothing over his rapidly rising and falling abs.

He rolled his head up. "Sarah--"

"Shut up," she mumbled, too tired to deal with his crap.

He fell silent and flexed his ass instead, reminding her that his cock was still buried deep in her pussy. She moaned and slid forward, letting their combined juices drip onto his stomach.

After a few minutes, she dragged herself off of him, stretched her tired body, and glanced over his too-relaxed figure. He managed to look like he was taking a nap. Ugh.

Sarah cleaned herself up in the bathroom, then mixed another, smaller dose.

His eyes tracked her movements, a faint frown across his brows. He was too quiet. It unnerved her.

Tilting his head up, she put the glass to his lips. "Drink. It's just so I can unlock you and get out."

His lips parted and he swallowed, staring at her unblinking the entire time. She searched his face and looked away.

She started to pack up, wondering if she needed to run far, far away.

"Sarah," he mumbled.

She turned. He held her eyes as his fingers extended and pressed a little button she hadn't noticed on the cuffs. It came loose. She froze.

"Run along, sweet Sarah."

He chuckled weakly before his eyes fluttered closed.

12