Regaining My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just so you know, there actually aren't any male nymphs in mythology. Their equivalent is satyrs. They're the dudes that look like a goat. Traditionally, they're naked too and they love sex. They have a permanent erection."

"Well that leaves me out. No way can I have a permanent hard-on. But naked hiking with the Nymphs sounds like fun."

"So about the bet. I don't think I won fair and square."

I said, "OK, but you did win. Hell, you walked naked past three groups. Maybe there's something easier you want me to do?"

"Well let's see. Anders is getting married on Labor Day weekend." She looked very hesitant. "I could use a date? Would you like to come with me?" She looked like she was asking me to leap tall building in a single bound, that I would say 'no'. I remembered what Chris told me about Zoë being very vulnerable and insecure.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

The joy in her face was similar to that of seeing children on Christmas morning. She crawled forward and threw herself on me. "I can't wait. We'll have so much fun."

In her excitement she had pushed me onto my back. She hugged me, but she was also straddling me, her pussy on my stomach. She lowered her face to mine and gently kissed me. She kissed me again with slightly more force and I opened my mouth. She responded and met my tongue with hers. She placed her hands on either side of my head and I moved my hands to her breasts. I gently fondled her breasts, then circled her nipples with index fingers. She continued kissing me, wrestling my tongue, savoring the moment. By now, I had a raging hard-on.

"Can I spend some time with your penis? Did I tell you that you have a beautiful penis?"

"Yes, you may, and yes, you did."

She slid down toward my crotch, her wet pussy leaving a trail of moisture on my abdomen. The tip of my cock touched her pussy, and her eyes lit up. With my cock against my stomach, she sat erect, placed her labia on either side of my cock and smoothly humped me for several minutes, her wet pussy sliding the length of my shaft. Then she nestled between my legs.

Before she could begin I asked, "Can you bring yourself closer to me?"

Zoe moved so that she was perpendicular to me. She was on her elbows and took my cock into her hand. She was closely studying me, petting the head with her finger. "The human penis is just amazing." She took it into her mouth for a moment.

"That sounds very scientific," I responded.

"No, I'm serious." She took another suck on me. "Does being circumcised change anything?"

"I don't know. I was circumcised as a baby. I don't have any uncircumcised experience."

Zoë was slowly stroking me, my cock slick with pussy juice. "Ooh, what this?" Some precum had emerged. She licked the moisture away. "Oh, that's tasty." She milked me for more and took another lick. "Mmmm."

Now she took me all the way into her mouth, kneading my cock, stroking my shaft with her hands. My cock was as hard as a 16-year old's as Zoë began working on me with gusto.

Since she was somewhat perpendicular to me, her pussy was within reach. I took my fingers and started running them up and down her wet labia. Within seconds, my fingers were drenched with her juices. I took my middle finger and probed her vagina as far as I could reach. I began a cycle where I started as deep as I could go, and then traced the upper wall of her vagina back to the opening.

Then I ran my fingers up her labia to her clit, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger. I then reversed direction headed back to the deepest part of her pussy. All this time, she worked my cock, we both would occasionally moan as one or the other would hit a pleasure zone. I wanted to get my mouth on her pussy; to smell her; to taste her; to make her cum; to feel her vagina contracting on my fingers. Nevertheless, my small head overrode my big head, luxuriating in the amazing blow job Zoë was giving me.

We had been enjoying each other for quite a while when I heard, "Shit."

"What's the matter?"

"I don't have any birth control. I can't fuck you."

"Never fear my dear. I have a vasectomy."

Zoë let out a squeal of delight and mounted me in a flash, guiding my cock into her pussy. As long as I live, there is nothing quite like your initial penetration of a woman's pussy. She bent down and kissed me, then sat up straight and began a grinding motion with her hips. I took the hand that was wet with pussy juice and rubbed it on her nipples. Once they were well lubricated, I placed both hands on her breasts, kneading her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Zoë leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, changing her motion to up and down. I leaned forward, taking turns sucking each nipple. She had positioned herself so that my cock had maximum penetration, touching her cervix. Each time I touched it, her eyes opened wide.

I placed my hands on her firm ass, "Zoë slow down, you're going to make me cum."

She smiled and did the opposite. She was practically bouncing off me. She leaned forward probing my mouth with her tongue. Her hands went to my shoulders, holding me in place with an all-out pussy assault on my cock. I could feel her vaginal muscles clenching me, electricity shooting up my cock to my spine.

Then I passed the point of no return. My back arched, and my body trembled as I came. I tightly grabbed her ass as I thrust up into her, lifting her off the ground. Zoë sat up and began the grinding motion again, but it was too much. I reached up and pulled her to me. "Easy. Easy."

"Are you OK?"

"Oh my God Zoë that was amazing, but please don't move. I'm so sensitive." I didn't feel her vagina contracting, so I knew she didn't have an orgasm. "I'm sorry that wasn't good for you."

She kissed me, then looked into my eyes, "Quinn, what are you talking about? That was incredible."

I remember that Rosalind used to say that women didn't need to have an orgasm to have an amazing time. Still, I felt badly for my lover, vowing that I had to do this again with a focus on her pleasure. Zoë placed her head on my chest, my cock still in her pussy. I stroked her hair and held her.

_ _ _ _ _

We both must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes. The sun had shifted in the sky and I felt the warmth on my face. Zoë was asleep on my chest. Although my penis was flaccid, she still had me in her pussy. I gently stroked her hair, and I heard her moan.

Zoë petted my arm then my chest hair. "You could make a single girl wish to be married." She raised her head and placed her elbows on my chest. Her hips shifted, and I fell out of her pussy. "Ooh, I had you in there this whole time. What time is it?"

"I would guess some time after two at least."

She rolled off me and grabbed her water bottle. She took a long pull and handed it to me. The water tasted so fine. Zoë said, "We should probably be headed back. Gonna wash off first."

She quickly ran to the water and jumped in. I followed her, and she swam up and put her hands on my shoulders. Her face next to mine. She kissed with an open mouth. "Chris was right. You are an amazing lover." She kissed me again. "I'd love to do this all day, but we should get going."

We were both wet. I went commando with shorts and a shirt. Zoë put on the bikini.

I asked, "Don't want to win another bet?"

"Next hike. We'll be Wood Nymphs and both go naked."

I got another wonderful show on the hike back down the trail. She stayed in the bikini all the way to my house. I loved looking at her fine, practically naked ass. When she got to my house, she got out and put her shorts and t-shirt on. "I just realized there's a five-year old boy at my house. I have to be careful not to corrupt him."

I was going to invite her in, but Zoë gave off some vibes that she was done for the day. She kissed me for several minutes before I got out of the car, our tongues having a little wrestling match.

"Call me," she said.

"Or you can come over and talk."

"That would be nice."

"Would you like to come over for dinner? Maybe Friday or Saturday?"

"I'd like that. I'll let you know."