All Comments on 'Regaining My Life Ch. 05'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Hot! Probably going to get some flak for the period sex but I've done it. Natural body function. Imagine having to contend with that every month for several days. Glad it was her and not me!

Cheers

SAGE

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

9/19/21. Just read all 5 chapters. This is my first comment. Wanted to read all of them first. They are all GREAT! Thank you. Well written, Laughter, humor, sadness, concern. All emotions wrapped in to one story. Can't wait for the following installments.

ravishmentravishmentover 2 years ago
Wow

Just read all 5 chapters and I am hooked, cannot wait for the next chapter. This a marvelous story. Please keep em cumming~!

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

“We found that if she got her body at least perpendicular to the ground…” I think you mean horizontal or parallel to the ground? Loving this story. Slight similarities to my life let me dream I am Quinn.

Bogey3Bogey3over 2 years ago

Yep, all 5 chapters too! You are a talented author. Thank you for sharing.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 2 years agoAuthor

The final chapter should be ready sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, no later than mid-November.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES