Regaining My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's sober you up first."

She kissed my mouth again. "I think we were having a discussion."

"Yes. Hypothetically of course."

"Yes. So if these two hypothetical people were to go on a date, could the date end romantically?"

"By romantically you mean kissing and hugging?"

She kissed me, "By romantically, I mean wild, passionate sex. Like fucking my lights out."

"YOUR lights out?

"Remember, I'm asking for a friend."

"So I am not an expert on contract law, but I am assuming these two friends have some kind of agreement?"

I reached for my beer and had a drink. After I set it down she returned my hand to her breast. "They do, but it only involves showering events."

"OK. So where might these two theoretical people go on a date?"

"Maybe to a nice Asian restaurant. Maybe afterward a romantic walk in the park. Maybe after that they might retire to the gentleman's home to suck cock and eat pussy."

"Ahh."

"A night of continuous orgasm."

There was a knock on the door. I said, "Pizza guy is here. You can stand to the side. He won't see you."

I went to the door and invited the guy in from the rain. He looked to be in his twenties.

I said, "How much is it?"

"$22."

He handed me a credit card receipt and I started to add a tip. Just then Chris came in wearing a smile and nothing else, "I'll take the pizza."

The delivery guy was dumbfounded. She got up very close and repeated, "I said that I can take the pizza."

He took the pizza out of the thermal bag and handed it to her. She turned around and we both watched her beautiful ass sashay off to the dining room.

I said, "Sorry about that," and handed him the signed receipt.

"No problem. That's a wonderful view."

"Thanks. I'll let her know."

I let him back out into the rain, then headed to the dining room. Chris had just cracked open another beer. She said, "God, Zoë is right. That is so hot to expose yourself to some unknowing guy. I am so wet."

She put her fingers in her pussy and stuck them into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked. Pure ambrosia. My cock stiffened further and pressed against my trousers.

Chris placed her hand on my budge, "I love doing that to you."

She gave me a tiptoe kiss.

I said, "Well, let's eat."

I put a slice on a plate and handed it to Chris.

"Thank you kind sir."

"You are most welcome."

I got a slice for me. "Remembering that this scenario is purely hypothetical, how would these friends reach continuous orgasms?"

"Well, my hypothetical friend is actually a little bit of a slut."

"Oh. What does she enjoy?"

"She loves to suck cock. She loves to take a man completely in her throat. She loves the taste of cum. Although that didn't happen very often with her loveless marriage. She loves to fuck and fuck and then fuck some more. She really needs to be fucked right now."

"Oh. That sounds like a very interesting woman. What does her friend with shower benefits enjoy?"

"Hypothetically, I heard he loves to eat pussy.

"Your hypothetical friends sound like the amorous types."

"Oh, they are. Like I said, she is coming from a loveless marriage and needs to be cuddled and kissed and licked and fucked. He has been lonely for too many years."

I finished my first piece of pizza and grabbed a second slice, "I see. So how would the shower benefits agreement change? Hypothetically of course."

"Well, I'm not sure. I'm thinking that it needs to be expanded to involve lots of fucking and of course more fucking."

"I think you are very drunk."

"I am so fucking drunk. I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me?"

"Why don't we sober you up?"

"Why would we want to do that?

I was lost in her eyes. "My dear Christina, will you do me a really big favor?"

"I will my dear Quinn."

"Can we make that your last beer?"

"I thought you would love to have me drunk so you could take advantage of me."

"I would never do that to you. Can I tell you a story? A story about Roz?"

"Ok. Is it sad?"

"Maybe in a way. She used to have a serious drinking problem. This was about fifteen, twenty years ago. She would down one, sometimes two bottles of wine a day. This one time she got horny as hell. Walking around the house naked. Sat on my lap, pushing her breasts into my face. I got into it. I took her upstairs, started eating her pussy. I thought I was getting her close to an orgasm and she started snoring on me. Roz was so damned drunk she fell asleep while I was trying to make love to her. Whenever she was drunk, I stopped trying. Her drinking went on for a long time after that. We eventually patched things up, but I would never try anything when she had been drinking. Can you see why I would love to have you sober this evening?"

Chris stood up and kissed my lips. She strutted to the kitchen. She walked back empty handed, "I poured it down the sink. I hope you don't mind garlic breath."

"I live for garlic breath."

"I'm really sorry. Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you."

"I'm pretty fucked up right now."

"Eat some pizza."

She came over next to me, "Can you move your chair out a little so I can sit on you?"

I slid my chair out and Chris threw her leg over so that she sat on my lap facing me; her hands behind my neck. "Thank you for sharing that with me. I promise I will never do that to you. Well, I promise once I get sober. Right now I am wet for you."

"Chris, I am not going to take advantage of you."

She kissed me, "Quinn, please. I really need you to fuck me and then fuck me some more."

"Chris..."

She pressed her mouth against mine, probing with her tongue. "Let me at least suck your cock."

"Chris, I want you to sober up first."

"Just my fucking luck! I fall in love with a goddamn gentleman!"

"Here, let's get some food in you to absorb some of the alcohol."

Tears started to flow. "Quinn, you have no idea how much I fucking love you."

"Yes, I do."

"OK, you do, but I need you. I need you to make me cum. All I keep thinking about is when you made me cum. Please, make me cum?"

"All in due time."

"Fuck! You're impossible."

She stood up and staggered backward.

I grabbed her arm and steadied her. "I'll tell you what. Let me take you up to my bed and I'll snuggle with you. When you're sober, I'll make you cum."

"Ok. That's a deal!"

I led her up the stairs.

At the top Chris gagged, "I'm gonna puke."

She ran to the toilet and I found her on her knees, retching. I pulled her hair back out of the way and knelt behind her.

After several minutes she mumbled, "God, I feel like an ass."

"Here, let me help you up."

I got her to her feet and led her to the sink where I wiped her face. I had her drink some water to help with hydration. "Let's get you into bed."

"Will you fuck me?"

"Eventually, but not now."

I got her under the covers, then stripped and got in behind her. I spooned her with one hand under her head, and one on her hip. I pressed my erection against her butt crack.

"That feels so nice. You promise you'll fuck me?"

"I promise when you are sobered up.

"Quinn, why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I love you Chris."

"I love you too."

In moments she was asleep.

_ _ _ _ _

When I was awakened by my clock radio at 7:30, I heard some heavy breathing. Chris was lying next to me on her stomach. She had thrown off the covers and her lovely ass was in plain view. I thought, she'll have a hangover. I slipped out of bed and turned off the radio, figuring that sleep would be best for her. I went downstairs and made coffee while I read the news. The rain had passed and it promised to be a nice day.

About half past eight, I went up with a mug of coffee the way she likes it with two maximum strength headache pills. I also brought up a bottle of Gatorade. I set everything on the night stand and gently kissed the side of her face. She moaned.

I sat down on the bed next to her and rubbed her back and butt. "Good morning, beautiful. How are you feeling?"

She moaned again. I continued rubbing. Finally, she rolled onto her side and looked at me through slitted eyelids.

I grabbed the Gatorade and pills. "Here sit up. Maximum strength headache medicine."

She did as I bid, put the pills in her mouth, and shallowed some drink. "I probably look like hell."

"Yes, but a very beautiful hell."

"Did we make love last night?"

"No, you had a few too many beers and I wasn't going to take advantage of you."

She swung her legs so that she was sitting next to me, "Was I an embarrassment?"

"No, but you wanted to renegotiate our agreement. If my memory serves, you wanted me to 'fuck your lights out.' When you were close to passing out, I brought you up and just snuggled with you. You fell asleep almost immediately."

"You are scholar and a gentleman. Any idea where my phone is?"

"Probably down in your clothes. Want me to get it for you?"

"If you don't mind. I should take a shower to see if that helps. My head is killing me."

"Drink some Gatorade. That may help rehydrate you. There's also some coffee."

I went down and retrieved her phone. She was just getting ready to climb in the shower.

She opened up the phone, "Zoë wants to go hiking with Asha and Wendy. Want to go?"

"Do you? You're the one with the hangover."

"I would probably do me good. I'll let her know. Want to come?"

"Sure. It's going to be a really nice day."

_ _ _ _ _

I got dressed and made us a nice breakfast of bacon and eggs. Chris came down in my robe and was pretty quiet for most of the meal.

Eventually, she broke the silence. "So what did we negotiate last night? I can't remember much."

"Let's see. I distinctly remembering that you agreed to be my sex slave for life."

She slapped my arm. "I did not."

"Oh, you did. You were going to live here naked and be at my beck and call 24/7, fucking and sucking."

"No, seriously."

"You hinted at a new agreement. I didn't take it seriously. I mentioned that this is most likely your last kidless weekend. You thought that we should go on a date tonight."

"Oh, that sounds nice. Where are we going?"

"I suggested that new Asian restaurant."

"Oh, I like that."

I asked, "Do you remember anything else from last night?"

"I remember making you jump went you were playing your guitar."

"Do you remember the pizza guy?"

She cringed, "Oh, that's right. I took the pizza from him naked."

"He said to thank you for that."

"Quinn, you need to stop me when I start drinking. I am not good for myself."

"Do you remember the story I told you about Roz?"

She shook her head and I told her the story again.

She placed her hand on my arm, "Quinn, I promise I will never do that to you again."

"I'm going to hold you to that. The big thing last night was that you kept begging me to give you an orgasm."

"I really could use one. Maybe later we can make a new deal. I think I would like to have a Friends with Benefits agreement like Zoë has."

"That might be a good dinner discussion."

"Do you think we can have the agreement take effect tonight?"

I smiled, "I think we could negotiate something."

Chris raised my hand to her lips and kissed it.

From the direction of the mudroom, I heard, "Yoo hoo!"

I called out, "We're in the kitchen!"

Zoë and Asha soon walked in. I stood and gave Zoë a big hug and a kiss. Holding her made my heart race.

Asha was South Asian. She was of average height with a very shapely, buxom figure. She had pretty brown eyes and her dark hair was drawn up in a ponytail. Both women were dressed for hiking.

I hugged Asha, her breasts pressing into my chest. "It is so good to see you."

She gave me another squeeze, "Quinn, you have a lovely house."

"Thank you. I was going to offer you some coffee, but I see Zoë is taking care of that."

Zoë had poured two mugs and brought them to the table, "Chris, I put a bag of clothes on the stairs for you."

Chris stood and gave Zoë, then Asha a hug, "I was naughty last night. I had way too much to drink. I have a pretty good hangover."

Asha patted her arm, "We'll be careful not to raise our voices."

"Thanks. I'll go get changed. It might take me a while. If I don't come down soon, send out a rescue party."

Zoë, Asha, and I sat down, while Chris left to change. Zoë turned to me, "What got her drinking?"

"She came over to celebrate the fact that Jack's probably going to jail for a few years."

Zoë nodded.

I said, "Jack's girlfriend is underage."

Zoë said, "What an idiot. He ruined a wonderful marriage, now he's going to jail."

Asha took a sip of coffee, "This is good. So Zoë tells me you are pretty much a rookie hiker."

I smiled, "I've only had one hike, so you need to take it easy on me."

"Zoë also tells me you know about our hiking organization."

I looked over and smiled at Zoë, "I do and she provided a demonstration on our hike."

Asha laughed, "Well, I hope you don't mind, but we plan on being wood nymphs today. You may join us in our adventures if you like."

"I'm going to love this hike. I think I'll join you, but this pasty white skin will need a lot of sunscreen."

Zoë said, "Got the SPF five thousand ready for you. Wendy's coming too. She's going to meet us there. I packed a lunch for everyone. Asha's vegetarian, I hope you don't mind."

"Sounds fine."

Chris came down and went to the fridge, hunting for another Gatorade. "I really need to get hydrated. I feel like my brain is rattling around inside my skull."

I said, "We can bring whatever is left in there. Everyone ready?"

Asha stood, "Let's go!"

_ _ _ _ _

Zoë drove us to the trailhead. There were three cars parked there.

Wendy was sitting on the hood of her car. She jumped down and ran over, "Quinn! We're going to finally have some satyr action!"

She gave me a strong hug. Wendy was an exceptionally athletic woman. She ran marathons as her daily exercise routine, as a result she was slender. She was around five-feet tall with well-defined legs. She wore a t-shirt, running shorts, and hiking boots. The nipples on her small breasts stood out prominently.

Zoë handed me her sunscreen. I placed my foot on her bumper and started applying it to my legs. Chris and Zoë joined me.

Asha explained, "We hiked here several weeks ago. That time, we waited to go full nymph once we crossed over the stream into the deeper part of the forest. Not a lot of folks go beyond that."

Wendy said, "Going nymph is such a rush. Quinn, it is so cool you are going to join us. Everyone ready?"

It was obvious that Wendy was our leader. There were two knapsacks and I volunteered to carry one, Asha the other.

As we started on the trail, Asha fell in beside me at the end of the line. "So you know my orientation, right?"

"Yeah. That's cool. I'd love to get your opinion on oral sex."

Asha smiled, "One of my favorite topics."

"I consider myself pretty good at it, but I'm always looking to learn more."

"OK, so let me ask you: what is your basic cunnilingus philosophy?"

I thought for a moment. "Bring my lover to an orgasm and keep her there as long as possible."

"I can't argue with that. How do you do that?"

"I first try to tease her as much as possible with foreplay and by working her erogenous areas."

"That's good. So many people, men and women both, discount the value of foreplay. I tell people, 'Go slow. It isn't a race.'"

I nodded, "I agree."

The trail narrowed and I allowed Asha to go before me. She had a lovely pair of hips that swayed when she walked.

She said over her shoulder, "So what's your approach when you get to her pussy?"

"I try to work the entire vulva. I especially love the taste and smell of a woman. I try to keep teasing and avoid her clit until I think she's ready."

The trail widened and Asha waited for me. "One of the things that I have found is that when you think a woman is ready, it is best to tease her some more. Chanda is an expert at teasing me. I feel like I need her on my clit and instead she holds off. Sometimes I think she will make me cum and she returns to my breasts. Anticipation is a powerful drug. I have an amazing lover. I think anticipation and desire play as much a part in her love making as physical touch. Little things like sucking on my nipple, then just breathing on me."

"That's really interesting Asha. I am a very oral person. I want to use my mouth on everything."

"Oh, I'm with you on that."

Asha and I had fallen pretty far behind. The others were no longer in sight. I thought we were keeping a pretty nice pace though, so I didn't say anything.

Asha stopped for a moment and stretched her back. "I know men love big boobs, but these things are hard to carry around with you all the time."

"Doesn't Chanda like your breasts?"

"Oh, she loves them. They're just hard on my back."

Asha started walking again.

I continued the conversation, "So, what do you know about the g-spot?"

"Sometimes it is very hard to find. I'm not sure I have one."

"Really? I thought that was standard equipment for all vaginas."

"I used to think so too, but Chanda has been unable to find mine. I know she has one. Just when I think she may have reached peak orgasm, I place my finger there and it sends her to another level."

I nodded, "I think the g-spot is one of the most amazing things about a woman's body."

We came over a hill and our three friends were waiting for us on the other side of the stream.

Wendy called out, "Boy, you two are slow!"

Asha said, "It's my fault. My back is bothering me and Quinn is being a gentleman keeping me company."

I countered, "Actually, it's my fault. I'm just old and slow. Asha was actually keeping ME company."

Wendy waved it off, "Just as long as you're both OK. We can take the knapsacks. But it's time to get naked!"

Wendy whipped off her t-shirt exposing her small, pert breasts. She had small areolas with large nipples. She stripped off her shorts. Her pubes were light brown in contrast to her almost entirely grey head. She had trimmed them so that her labia were clean-shaven, but her mons was covered with a lovely triangle of hair. It was a very attractive sight. She came over and took my knapsack.

My two lovers stripped. Seeing their amazing naked bodies made me feel so blessed to have them as my intimate friends. Asha pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her ample, brown breasts had a lovely, ever so slight sag with dark, upturned nipples. Her areolas were about half-dollar sized. When she dropped her shorts, I saw that she only trimmed to keep her pubes from showing beyond a swimsuit. The sight brought me back to my college days when women were proud of a full bush.

I had pulled my shirt over my head and quickly dropped my shorts. Even with all the beautiful, exposed female flesh around me, I doubted whether I could get an erection going. I certainly couldn't maintain one.

Wendy came over and handed me a water bottle. "You're about the age of my husband. Since we're looking for you to be in satyr mode, take one of these." She handed me a yellow pill. "Better living through chemistry."

I looked at the pill. "Ah, Cialis."

Wendy said, "I'm hoping in about a half hour or so, you will have a serious hard-on."

I looked at my pasty white skin, "I think I need sunscreen. Would any of you lovely colleagues like to help me?"

Quickly I had eight hands applying sunscreen. I was surprised that Asha went for my penis.

Asha smiled at me, "We don't want you getting sunburned here."

In a few moments I was fully covered. Zoë took Asha's knapsack and kept back with Asha and me.

Asha said, "Quinn and I have been discussing the finer points of eating pussy."

Zoë observed, "Quinn is an expert."

I asked, "Asha, do you know about our arrangement?"

"Yeah. Zoë filled me in. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for all involved."