Regaining My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahead on the path we heard voices.

Chris was immediately panicked and she ran to some bushes over to the side. I sat down on a park bench a several yards further along.

A few minutes later, a group of five students came down the walkway. "Hey, Doctor M. What brings you out here tonight?"

"Just waiting on a friend."

"Well, have a good night."

"You too."

When the students were out of sight I decided to see where Chris hid herself. I found her lying on some grass behind a bush, her legs splayed. Her back was arched and she was vigorously rubbing her clit. She looked to be either in an orgasm, or close to one.

I came up right next to her. "Need some help?"

She jumped and shrieked, "Quinn, don't do that!"

I lay down between her legs and took over the clitoral stimulation, using my tongue instead. Within seconds of touching her she came. I probed into her vagina and found her g-spot. Her contractions were strong and I kept them going. Chris arched her back putting her weight on the back of her head. Her mouth was open, gasping for breath. Her fingers tightly gripped my hair pressing my face to her vulva. I continued flicking my tongue on her clit.

She must have passed the sensitivity barrier because she whimpered and jerked my head back. I got to my knees and dropped my pants. I pressed my rock hard cock into her. Her hands went to my hips and I started vigorously thrusting. Her pussy steadily squeezed my erection.

My arms began to tire so I brought her legs up, placing her ankles on my shoulders. I decided to give Chris what she wanted and began slamming myself into her. Chris was looking up at me wide-eyed. Her mouth open, gasping for breath. After all the sex of the past several weeks I had some serious staying power. Even still, after many minutes I began to tire. I brought her legs to the ground and holding on to her, rolled us both over so that I was now on my back. My cock still in her pussy.

I grabbed her hips, "Come on Chris! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!

I could see her struggling to control her body, the orgasm was still raging. Her vagina squeezing my cock. She leaned on my chest for a moment, so I started thrusting up into her. No rest for the weary. Her whimpering began again. I realized that I was going to have to do most of the work, so I rolled us over onto her back again. I brought her knees up to my chest and decided to go all out, slamming my cock into her as quickly as I could.

I finally reached the point of no return. My body trembled as I shot my seedless spunk into her pussy. Exhausted, I rolled us over onto my back again and Chris collapsed onto my chest, her pussy still contracting on my cock. We lay there for quite a while as her orgasm finally ebbed.

She patted my chest. "You have no idea how much I needed that. I don't think I have ever cum with that intensity. This is such a rush being naked out here."

_ _ _ _ _

We lay on the grass for quite a while. My limp cock still in Chris' pussy.

She sat up and placed her hands on my chest. "You realize that I will need to do more research."

"I don't know how much more I can help."

"Oh, you'll help. I'll get you hard again, even if I have to suck for an hour."

"OK. I'm cool with that. How about if you start telling me the narrative that you will use."

A bit of light from a street light played across her face. "He had just fucked me as hard as I had ever been fucked, but I craved more. I leaned back on my lover's cock, still in my pussy. While my body was finally satisfied after weeks of sexual frustration, I needed more cock. The orgasmic afterglow still pervaded my body. My lover reached up and took my nipples between his fingers."

Chris grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Pay attention. You will need to be doing everything in my narrative."

"Very well!"

I started kneading her nipples.

She continued, "Pulses of pleasure shot down my spine from my nipples to my clit. I needed to be properly fucked again, but I knew my lover needed to recover. I had to plan the timing of my blow job. I decided that my first action would to clean his cock from our intense love making session. I rose off him and his limp penis plopped out of my pussy. I wanted him to see me on his cock so I positioned myself between his legs. I felt his cum running down my leg. I used my hand to collect it and greedily sucked my fingers. My lover's cum was like candy on my tongue. I felt like a wanton slut, exposed for all the world to see. I wanted to be seen. Oh, but not by my students."

I laughed at that one. "You are an excellent writer Chris."

"It gets better. I noticed a combination of our fluids on his sex. I use my tongue to clean him."

Chris started at my balls, taking each one into her mouth and sucking it clean.

She found fluid on my perineum and licked it off. "You taste so good. We may have to take this someplace warmer. I'm getting chilled."

Chris took my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean.

She stood up and helped me to my feet. "Come on, old man. You need to get me to your bed as quickly as you can."

I pulled up my pants and we headed to the walkway. As soon as we got to the path, an older couple was walking the other way.

The woman smiled at Chris, "That's a lovely dress you have, dear."

Chris laughed, "Thank you."

We didn't see anyone else on the way to the parking lot.

Once in the car, Chris put the seat back and started rubbing her clit. "I needed to keep my level of arousal high, so I played with myself as my lover drove me to his house. The sound of my fingers pleasuring myself began to make him hard."

She reached over and touched the front of my jeans. "You're not following the script Quinn. Am I going to have to spank you?"

"Perhaps I need to spank you for being such a demanding lover."

"Oh, I've never been spanked as an adult. We may need to do that."

_ _ _ _ _

As soon as we got through the mudroom door Chris turned around, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me, leading with her tongue. I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her tight against me.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. "My lover welcomed me to his home with a passionate kiss."

I leaned down and kissed her again.

Chris took my hand and led me to the living room. "I presented my naked body to my lover. He enjoyed my breasts. Do you like my breasts?"

"They are stunningly beautiful. How should I enjoy them? Would I look at them? Fondle them? Suck on them?"

"Yes."

And so I did just that. Her nipples were still erect. I cupped her breasts with my hands. I held her soft flesh, then ran my fingers around her areolas. I very lightly touched the tip of her nipple and Chris groaned. Time for some oral action, so I knelt in front of her. I ran my tongue around her areola, and then touched her nipple with my tongue.

Chris groaned again, "You are pushing me to the breaking point."

"I can't have a broken Chris."

I took first one nipple, and then the other into my mouth. She shivered and gooseflesh stood out on her breasts. I moved back and forth between breasts, gently sucking. She put her hands behind my head. I looked up and she was watching me intently.

Chris parted her legs to provide more access. She shuddered and she seemed to get weak in the knees. I moved to her pussy, took my tongue, and then ran it the length of her slit. Her juice was sweet with a trace of my salty cum from our earlier fuck session. I spent a moment lapping it up. Then I ran my tongue the length of her vulva again and flicking her clit a couple of times. She held my head. I looked up and her head was back. I took my finger and probed her slippery pussy with two fingers. She took a step back and sat on the coach, spreading her legs further apart.

I said, "Perhaps we should move this research to a more comfortable location? This is hard on my knees."

She helped me to my feet and led me to the stairs. I grabbed her ass as she led me upward. When we got to my bed she sat down and pulled me in front of her.

Chris smiled up at me, "Now I remove your garments."

I allowed her to unbutton my shirt. I unbuttoned the cuffs behind her head so that when she had it undone, the shirt could fall to the floor. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, then proceeded to my trousers. She had them off me in no time and she leaned back to check me out.

She continued the narration, "I admire your tumescent cock. I run my finger through your gorgeous red pubic hair. I see a drop of pre-cum and I taste you. I milk some more drops from your shaft, lapping them up."

"Chris, you are an excellent writer, but you have shifted to present tense."

She looked up at me. "This is the rough draft. Now my handsome friend I am going to give you the best blow job you have ever had in your life. Please lay down for me."

"But I was eating your pussy."

"You can continue that when I'm done with you."

"No. I insist that we finish the earlier research and I get to eat your pussy some more."

"How can I say 'no' to that?"

She rolled onto her back. "Toss me a pillow, I have to watch you."

She placed the pillow behind her head and spread her legs. I sucked on her toes, then ran my tongue up her silky calf. Her labia glistened.

There is something so erotic about a woman's thighs. Chris's were no different. The silkiness under my lips was intoxicating.

I ran my tongue the length of her slit and heard a groan. I probed her vagina, fluids flowing freely. I lapped up the juices from her perineum and anus. Her body shuddered as I touched her rosebud. I tried probing her ass with my tongue, but the tightness of her sphincter held me back.

I probed her vagina and returned to her clit with several seconds of vigorous licking, and then a tease of nothing. I reached up with my left hand and began working her nipples, light twisting between thumb and forefinger like dialing a nob. Her legs started shaking slightly and I probed for her g-spot. It was ready and primed. I rubbed it and began sucking hard on her clit, now a lick, now a suck.

Chris clinched my hair and held my face from her pussy. Her vagina began contracting, juices running over my hand. I continued rubbing her g-spot and twisting her nipples. Tremors wracked her body. Finally she grabbed my wrist. I took it as a signal to stop. If I had an erection, I would have provided more rough sex, but I still wasn't fully recovered. She lay there panting, not moving.

Finally, she opened her eyes slightly and smiled, "Oh my god that was incredible."

I was on my knees between her spread legs, "Now what happens Madame Author?"

"I have to recover for a moment. I think we need to switch positions as soon as I am able. Give me moment."

She reached for my hand. "Oh my god," she repeated. After a minute or so she said, "OK."

I laid down next to her. Chris grasped my face with both hands, a quick lick across my lips to taste her own pussy, then she kissed me hard. It was so wonderful holding her naked body in my arms, her breasts pressed against me.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "NOW it is time to give you the best blow job you have ever had in your life."

I smiled and placed a pillow underneath my head.

Chris kissed me then moved between my legs. She began by teasing me, running her tongue up the length of my shaft. Flicking her tongue on my sensitive frenulum. Next down to my balls. She lifted them and licked the sensitive spot above my perineum sending shivers up my spine. I had never had a woman take each ball completely into her mouth. It was such an amazing feeling.

Chris crawled forward and straddled me, placing her wet pussy on my erection. She humped me, sliding my cock between her labia, being careful not to allow me entrance to her vagina. I reached up and cupped her breasts as her hips moved rapidly.

Now her mouth was back on my cock, her eyes locked in on mine. She ran her tongue repeatedly around the head, focusing on the sensitive crown. Twice she started at the base of my shaft and licked all the way to the tip. Up until this point, my erection was lying on my stomach. Now she held it up perpendicular to my body and began gently sucking the head, slowly bobbing up and down.

She extended her neck, closed her eyes, and slowly took my entire cock into her mouth. Her tongue licked my balls. She hummed in her throat, sending electricity up my spine. She retracted her mouth.

She said, "You fill my mouth and fuck my throat so nicely."

Then she had me completely in her mouth again. Time after time, she would shallow me whole, hum a little, then come up for air.

"Chris, I'm going to cum."

"We can't have that now."

She moved down and began licking my balls. Up until this point my legs were out straight to either side of her. Now she raised my legs up and started kissing the inside of my hairy thighs.

Chris said, "You know, pussy juice makes a wonderful lube."

I could feel a moist finger circling my anus. She took the head of my cock into her mouth again and began lightly sucking. Her finger slid into my ass and I knew she had found my prostate.

My back arched and she stopped everything again. She edged me away from a climax and she started again on my balls. I lost count of how many times Chris brought me to the edge and then pulled me back. Each time she varied her approach slightly. Sometimes she probed my ass. Sometimes she took my entire shaft into her mouth. Sometimes she just sucked the head of my cock. But every time she brought me to the edge. I had stopped telling her as it approached, aching for release, but somehow she knew.

"Now my dear friend with benefits, it is time for you to come."

She hit me with everything she had: ball swallowing, head sucking, ass probing, and throat fucking. I heard a groan come from my mouth as my back arched. She took her mouth off me and was stroking me with her hand, her index finger rubbing my prostate.

The orgasm that hit me was intense. My entire world narrowed down to my penis and my asshole. I felt warm cum hit my stomach. My asshole was contracting on Chris's finger. She took my cock down her throat and was vigorously mouth fucking me. Tremors ripped through my body. I looked down and there was a string of cum on Chris's nose and upper lip. I don't shoot anymore. Could I have possible done that? Perhaps all the sex I had lately was strengthening my pelvic muscles.

Chris cleaned my cock and stomach, then milked my shaft for more cum.

Now I was extremely sensitive. "Can you come up here and kiss me?" She continued to lick. "Please. You've got me so sensitive."

She crawled up and straddled my stomach, her hands on either side of my face. I took my finger and wiped the cum off her nose and put it into my mouth.

Chris said, "That is so hot." She licked her upper lip clean of cum, then kissed me with an open mouth. I could taste my salty cum mixed with her saliva. She controlled the kissing, probing my mouth with her tongue. I could feel her wet pussy on my stomach.

I placed my hands on her fine ass. "How was that for hands on research?"

"I have some good material, but we will probably need to do more."

_ _ _ _ _

There is something wonderful about waking up next to a warm snuggly body. As I emerged from sleep I was aware of Chris' head on my shoulder and her silky body tucked up into my armpit. Her leg was over mine. Her breasts against me. The fragrance of her hair was intoxicating. At my age, I typically make a few trips to the toilet throughout the night, but I couldn't remember getting up at all. The result was some serious morning wood. Nevertheless, there was no way I was moving until she woke up.

At 7:30 my clock radio came on. Chris stirred and patted my chest.

She raised herself up and kissed me. "I am a very happy woman this morning."

"Making love with you is amazing Christina."

"I know," She laughed.

She reached down and found my erection, "Is this for me or is this your morning hard-on?"

"Both."

"In that case."

Chris took me into her mouth and left my cock wet with saliva. She mounted me, but didn't move once I was buried deep inside her. She pulled the covers over both of us while leaning forward to kiss me.

She lay down on me, her head to the side. "If I died right now, I would die at peak happiness."

"If you died right now I would be so angry with you I would never speak to you again."

She slapped my chest, "Oh, that was a bad dad joke."

"It's what I do best."

She brought her face in front of me, "We won't have the opportunity for morning snuggling anymore."

I squeezed her tight. "One way or the other we will find time to snuggle."

"While I have you inside me, is it possible I could make you cum?"

"Two difficulties with that. One: my bladder is full and bouncing on it would not be good. Two: once I empty my bladder, my erection will deflate."

"I really want to make love to you again. How about this? You go and empty your bladder. We'll both brush our teeth. We'll come back here and I'll suck you until you are hard again. Then we'll fuck until one of us can't stand it anymore."

"I like this. Maybe we will need to figure out how we can have more snuggle parties."

_ _ _ _ _

We returned to the bed and Chris climbed on top of me, pulling the covers up. She kissed me with an open mouth, probing with her tongue. Her pubes were resting on my stomach, her nipples brushing my chest. I placed my hands on her ass as our mouths pleasured each other. Every so often she stopped and looked into my eyes, her hand petting the side of my face. Then she would continue kissing.

After some time, she decided to move lower and took my tumescent cock into her mouth. Chris provided a marvelous combination of sucking, stroking, and churning that brought me to maximum hardness within minutes. She continually changed her focus, first the head, then my sensitive frenulum, then my shaft.

After several glorious minutes she brought herself back and placing my cock at her opening. She slowly lowered herself onto me. The initial penetration of her pussy sending a wave a pleasure through my body. Chris placed her hands on my chest and began slowly grinding on me. Her eyes locked in on mine. Our souls and bodies becoming one.

The morning light filled the room with a golden glow. Chris' disheveled, shoulder-length hair; her breasts; and her eyes all cast a spell on me as her hips moved in a slow, sensual motion. Her pubic mound rubbing against mine. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers.

Chris looked down on me, "Pull them."

I pulled on her nipples.

"No. Hard. Pull them hard. Squeeze them."

I did as she bid, adding a twist.

"Ahh, a titty twister. I think you may have to pound me again. Do you feel up for it?'

"When I bought this bed so long ago, I got it because Roz could kneel on the edge and her pussy would be at the right height for my cock."

"Well, Roz was the same height as me. It should still work."

I climbed out of bed and Chris knelt doggie style on the edge. Sure enough, the perfect height. I slipped back into her vagina.

She pushed back against. "You have to fuck me hard Quinn."

"Your wish is my command."

I grabbed her hips and began to pound her. My cock was at maximum hardness and since I wasn't straining any muscles, I knew I could go for quite a while; especially since I had cum twice the night before.

Chris stayed on her hands for quite a while, but then she pressed her face to the sheet. I heard her begin to whimper.

I asked, "Is this too much?"

"No. More. Harder."

I thought, damn this woman is going to wear me out. Then I had an idea.

I needed to hit her g-spot. "On your back!" It was an order, not a request.

I grabbed three pillows and propped her ass up to cock level, her ankles on my shoulders. I grasped her by the hips and recommenced slamming her pussy. I could see and feel the difference immediately. My cock was striking the roof of her vagina. Chris uttered a moan that was half pleasure, half pain. She reached up and began rubbing her clit, but within a minute or two she was climaxing. She arched her back and grabbed her nipples. She pulled them out and twisted at the same time. Gooseflesh stood out on her torso. Still I continued slamming. Her pelvic contractions finally began to have an effect on my cock.