Regaining My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the custodians arrived with a clean-up kit and removed the blood.

I called Chris, "You're not going to believe who was just here?"

"Oh no! Did Jack come to your office?"

"He did and just as campus security arrived he attacked me."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Jack's on his way to the E.R. as we speak."

"What did you do?"

"He led with his chin and let's just say Jack's not a very good boxer. Security is going to put him in the city jail when he's released from the hospital."

"What an idiot."

"Will that help your case on Wednesday?"

"Certainly can't hurt."

_ _ _ _ _

It was Tuesday morning. Chris had just completed her run. I rode alongside playing domestique again. I would occasionally drop back to check her fine ass. When we got home, we both stripped off our clothes. She lay down on her stomach on the coach. I massaged her naked legs, making sure to brush against her pussy as frequently as possible. Kneading that lovely ass quickly gave me a full erection.

Chris flipped over and began stroking me as I worked on her thighs. "The idea that I am going to get to make love with you again is making me wet."

I ran my fingers across her labia and put them into my mouth. "Yes. You're delicious."

She sat up and faced me. She put her hands behind my neck and gently kissed me. "Being with you makes me so happy."

"You promise you won't get jealous of Zoë."

"I'm not very possessive."

"Except when someone is fooling around with your husband."

"Well, you aren't my husband and we didn't exchange vows to be faithful to one another. There's a big difference between you and Jack."

"Excellent point."

I had the feeling that what Chris needed was some romance. I pulled her close so that her pubes were pressed against my stomach.

Chris wrapped her legs behind me. "You aren't taking me to your bed?

"All in due time, my love. I thought it might be nice to snuggle with you a little."

"I do like snuggling."

She kissed me and I responded by entwining our tongues.

I broke the kiss, "I remember when I first met you. You were on campus for your interview and the union put on a meet and greet for you and another candidate."

"I remember that day."

"I remember when I first saw you."

"Don't give me that love at first sight bullshit."

"It wasn't love at first sight, but when Suzette introduced us, I shook your hand and I looked into your eyes for the first time. I was enchanted."

Chris put her hand on my face and gently kissed me. A shiver ran down my spine.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Ever since that day I fantasized about what it would be like to kiss you. What your breasts looked like. What your pussy looked like. What your pussy tasted like. I made love to you in my mind hundreds of times."

"Only hundreds?"

"Maybe thousands."

Chris pressed her open mouth to mine. I placed my hand on her breast and she groaned. Our tongues entwined sending sparks to my groin.

She broke the kiss, "So we never did talk about what you thought about the Wood Nymphs."

"I think it's interesting that Wendy is actively recruiting nymphs."

"What did you think of Asha and Linda's boobs?"

"Very lovely, but you know me. I'm not a large breast man."

Chris looked suspicious, "Why don't I believe that you didn't like their boobs."

"I mean they're very lovely to look at, but I am much more of a crotch man."

"You don't like boobs?"

"I love breasts. I've told you. I prefer smaller breasts like you and Zoë have. As the French say the perfect size breast can fit in a champagne glass."

"And my breasts qualify?"

"Perfectly. In fact, I think I need to get up close and personal with your breasts."

"If you don't mind, I just need to say 'hello' to Mr. Man down here. We need to switch places."

As Chris knelt before me, my cock was three-quarters full. She gently stroked my shaft then traced her finger along the soft underside. She ran her tongue up the length then took my glans into her mouth. I could feel her tongue circling me. She first gave a suck then began bobbing on me.

A moan came from her throat, "A nice little taste of pre-cum. I need you inside me."

She pushed me back on the couch. I put a pillow behind my head as Chris moved to mount me. She leaned forward and I began kissing her breasts, avoiding her nipples.

Chris settled herself onto my cock, "Just suck on me for a while."

I latched onto a nipple and kneaded it in my mouth. A gentle pull and then a hard suck. Back and forth between the nipples.

Chris set up a slow rhythm, grinding her pubes into mine. Her pussy pulling my cock. She would alternate between having her head thrown back and leaning forward to look into my eyes. Her face always serious, concentrating on the sensations. Part of me wanted to roll her over and vigorously pound her, but I knew she was savoring this. She kept up her grinding, changing up her motion to up and down, and then returning to the grinding. I wondered how long she could keep this up. She started bouncing more vigorously and that sent me over the edge. I thrust up into her as I came.

_ _ _ _ _

It was about 6:30 on Wednesday evening. I was washing up the dinner dishes when I heard Zoë's familiar "Yoo hoo."

She walked into the kitchen. She wore tight jeans and a knit top.

Zoë dialed her phone, "Chris wants to tell us about court today."

It was on speaker. "Hey! Is Quinn there?"

"Yeah. We're sitting at his table. Tell us the news."

"All good. First, the judge put a restraining order on the asshole and he isn't allowed to go within 100 yards of the family home, Johnny's school, or the campus. He has to be completely moved out by 5 PM tomorrow afternoon. He has zero custody rights. The judge looked at the video the detective took of Jack and his cunt. She said, 'I'm so sorry Dr. Ashby.' His attorney objected and the judge looked like her eyes could have cut him in two. The judge then referred the matter to the district attorney for statutory rape. Oh! I didn't tell you. Jack had just got out of jail from Monday's episode and he has two black eyes. Did you break his nose?"

I smiled, "No. I knocked him out with a shot to his jaw and he must have broken his nose when he collapsed onto my desk."

Zoë whistled, "No shit!"

Chris continued, "One last bit of news. My mom is flying in on Sunday around noon. I would love it if the two of you would come with me to get her."

I thought for a moment, "We'll need to take my car. I don't think either of you could fit four adults and a toddler in your car."

Chris said, "That would be great."

Zoë said, "While I have the two of you here, I went to my doctor this morning. I have some pretty bad ulcers. She's giving me some medicine for now. She thinks that will work. If it doesn't get better, they'll have to operate."

I said, "Actually, that's good news. I was getting a little scared there for a while."

Chris said, "Me too."

Zoë said, "Well hopefully I'll be on the mend soon."

Chris said, "Well, I'll let you two love birds get on with your evening. Love you both so much."

I said, "We love you too."

Zoë got up and got a glass of water from the tap.

I just watched her. She was an enchanting, graceful woman.

Zoë looked at me funny, "What?"

"I just like looking at you. You're beautiful."

She blushed a little. "I will never get tired of hearing that."

I heard a sound from the mudroom and got up to investigate. As I turned the corner into the dining room, I saw a blur that might have been Jack coming at me. Time seemed to slow down. He threw his body at me in a football tackle. His head to the side of my torso. For some reason, I grabbed him around his waist and lifted as I was falling backward. Jack's body drove into my gut, knocking the wind out of me. Pain shot through my back as we hit the kitchen floor. The back of my head struck the floor and I saw stars. Jack crumpled on top of me. By grabbing his waist I had caused his head to strike the floor first. Things were blurry, but I saw Zoë moving quickly. I wasn't sure what was going on.

She rolled Jack off me and knelt beside me. "Are you alright?"

I struggled to catch my breath. "My head hurts. My back hurts."

"Jack's out cold. Knocked himself out on the floor. Gotta call 911."

Zoë stood and made the call. I looked over and Jack's hands were zip-tied behind his back. I wondered where she found the zip ties. Junk drawer? A groan came from the prone body.

Zoë came back over to me. "The cops will be here in a couple minutes. Do you have feeling in your legs?" She pinched my thigh.

"Ouch! Yes."

"OK, then let's sit you up."

She helped me up. Damn! I hurt.

Jack groaned again, "What the fuck?"

Zoë stood and grabbed a large kitchen knife. "Jack, let me be perfectly clear. If you do or say anything, I will happily slit your throat. Do we understand each other?"

His eyes went wide and he nodded.

She looked over at me, "Quinn, can you stand up?"

"I think so."

I rolled to my hands and knees. I took a couple of breaths then gained my feet. I sat on a kitchen chair.

Zoë lifted up my shirt and was looking at my back. "You have a pretty good contusion. A little blood from a scrape. We'll need to ice it down."

Jack said, "Wait! You two? Shit!"

Zoë grabbed the knife. "Another word and I WILL kill your ass!"

She put some ice in a zip-loc bag and struck it with a meat tenderizer. "Here, put this on your head. I'll get another one for your back."

A call came from the mudroom, "Hello!"

Zoë yelled, "In the kitchen officer!"

Two police officers appeared in the doorway. The lead officer asked, "What do we have here?"

Zoë said, "This man invaded our home and attacked my best friend."

"How did you subdue him?"

"He knocked himself out when his head hit the floor."

"Is everyone else OK?"

I said, "I feel like the Green Bay Packers ran over me, but other than that I think I'm OK."

"Shall I call the EMTs?"

Zoë shook her head, "I don't think that's necessary."

The first officer put his handcuffs on Jack. "Got some scissors?"

Zoë retrieved some from the drawer and handed them over. He cut off the zip ties.

The second officer had been writing furiously. "I am assuming that you will want to press charges."

Zoë said, "To the fullest extent the law allows."

"I'm looking at unlawful entry, plus assault and battery."

Jack cried, "What the fuck!"

The first cop grabbed Jack's arms and pulled him to his feet. Then he began reading him his Miranda rights as he walked him toward the mudroom.

Zoë said, "Just like Law and Order."

The second cop handed Zoë a business card. "Ripped from the headlines. We'll need you to come down to the station and sign the complaint."

"Right now?"

"First thing in the morning would be fine. We'll lock him up for the night. He'll get to see the judge in the morning."

Zoë extended her hand, "Thanks officer. I appreciate you and your partner getting here so quickly."

"You're welcome. It's what we do."

She walked him to the back door and I went looking for a pain killer. I sat down again and I heard Zoë talking on the phone. Must be with Chris.

A minute or so later Zoë returned. "Let's get you lying down. Is your head OK?"

I reached for the back of my head, "Gotta lump."

"Two ice bags then. Do you want to lay down on the coach or the bed?"

"Let's go upstairs."

_ _ _ _ _

Zoë iced me down as I laid on my stomach. "I think we got really lucky. If Jack hadn't hit his head like he did he would have had the advantage of you."

"Somehow I think after seeing you deck that guy on our first hike you would have done something."

"Exactly. But I would have probably used that knife on him and Chris would now be a widow."

"So to rephrase your first statement, Jack got really lucky."

Zoë laughed, "Jack got lucky. I have changed my plans for tonight. We're just going to let you lay back and be the recipient tonight."

"Recipient of what?"

"A prostate massage."

"Are you going to give me instructions like the last experiment?"

"I can, but mostly you just lay back and enjoy."

"I can do that."

Zoë kissed my cheek, "Good, because I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before."

_ _ _ _ _

Zoë had me position my feet close to my butt with my knees up in the air. She placed herself between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She was now an expert cocksucker. She had the head of my cock in her mouth with a nice constant suck and fuck motion. I felt my ass being lubed.

She said, "Do you think you're a one, two, or three finger guy?"

"I trust you, but I have no idea. Chris had one finger up there the other day."

Zoë kissed the tip of my cock and then began rubbing my asshole with her fingers. That felt amazing. Sparks were flying up my spine. She slipped one finger in and I could feel her hunting for the prize.

She found it and began to smile. "Here I go."

Zoë started bobbing up and down on my cock, her finger gently moving around in my ass making me feel like I had to pee. Now, she took me all the way into her throat.

Her finger came out and I felt more pressure on my sphincter as she pressed two fingers in. Zoë started stroking me with her free hand. Her lubricated fingers were making different patterns in my ass. She would pull her fingers almost all the way out, then back in as she massaged my prostate.

Zoë was rubbing my prostate with a steady motion, her mouth sucking gently. Out of nowhere, my world exploded. I didn't even have the feeling of approaching the point of no return. I just went zipping past. My body began shaking uncontrollably. I was cumming in Zoë's mouth. As I came, she took my length into her throat. Zoë kept her fingers going in my ass. My entire being narrowed down to my cock and my asshole. Her mouth slowed, but still sucked, moving her lips the entire length of my shaft. Zoë didn't ease off at all. She kept up the digital stimulation. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. It felt like I could barely get enough air into my lungs.

I have no idea how long my lover kept me going, but it seemed to last forever. Zoë's fingers finally slowed and she pulled out of me. I was physically drained. I straightened my legs.

Zoë must have gone and washed her hands because when she laid down next to me she stroked my hair with a damp hand. She kissed me, then ran her tongue over my lips. I was aware that my body was still trembling from the orgasm. My asshole ached, but it was a pleasurable ache.

Zoë said, "How was that my love?"

I just let out an "Oooooh."

Zoë said, "That was so cool. You feel like a little wrinkly ball. Maybe like a walnut. They say that the prostate is the male g-spot. I think I made you cum like you make me cum."

"I think you are right."

She snuggled up against my chest and pulled the covers over us. "I can't tell you how happy that makes me."

_ _ _ _ _

Epilogue

And so I have regained my life. It is nothing that I would have imagined even three months ago. I have regular female companionship. I see two of my dearest friends every day, enriching my life and providing hope for the future. I get to see Johnny every day as well, getting to practice my grandfather skills while providing a male role model for him. At least four times a week I get to have sex with either Chris or Zoë.

Jack is being held without bond in the county jail and is awaiting trial for statutory rape and the charges associated with his invasion of my home. The judge granted Christina's request for a quick divorce decree. She gained full custody of Johnny and possession of the family home and their jointly held financial assets. Nevertheless, she is having difficulty making her mortgage payments and the three of us are trying to figure out a living arrangement that allows Chris and Johnny to live without fear of losing everything.

With the concurrence of Zoë, Chris, and Chanda; Asha and I have had two Friday night dates. The first date was just dinner and conversation. The second date ended up in my bed where I allowed Asha to explore her hetero side.

The Wood Nymphs continue their outdoor adventures, although with the weather turning colder, they've only gone "full nymph" once. Wendy has recruited one of Linda's friends and another faculty colleague, Julianne, so there are now seven nymphs. I am lobbying them to find some guys to join us as satyrs, but they haven't pursued that idea very far.

Because none of us are able and willing to make a long-term commitment, Chris, Zoë, and I have settled into a polyamorous routine. I have the twice weekly FWB visits with each of them. For a guy who is sixty, it is a wonderful situation for me. I also have dinner each evening with Zoë, Chris, Johnny, and for the next couple of weeks Chris' mother, Terri. We rotate between the three homes so that the burden of hosting is distributed. While Terri is here, Chris and I have had two additional Saturday evening dates in which she stayed with me afterwards.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope it has given you as much joy reading it as it has given me to write it.