Regaining My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum in your pussy!"

Chris moaned then pulled her nipples even further. My orgasm was not as intense as the previous one, probably because I didn't have the same volume. But I kept driving into her as long as I could stand it.

I finally had to stop. I had my cock at full penetration. Chris' pussy contractions were beginning to ease.

She regained her voice, "Oh. Oh my god. Quinn, that was so good. You don't know how much I needed that. Can you pull me up?"

I pulled her forward and she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

"I finally feel satisfied." She drove her tongue into my mouth.

I broke the kiss, "Good. Should we jump through the shower, or go get some breakfast?"

"Yes."

_ _ _ _ _

After a sensuous shower together we got dressed and went down to the kitchen. I put on some sausage while Chris made the coffee. We went out to my raspberry bushes and picked enough to make a mashed berry spread for pancakes. We had a very pleasant breakfast, just enjoying each other's company.

Chris retrieved the Sunday paper from the drive as I washed up the dishes. Then we spent the rest of the morning catching up on the news and doing the Sunday crossword together.

_ _ _ _ _

I had just finished cleaning up after my dinner. I was sitting at my kitchen table listening to the news on the radio. Dining alone was something I had never quite gotten used to. The experience of dining with Chris the previous evening as compared to my solitary dinner this evening was stark. There is something about sharing a meal with someone that seems very basic to life. I thought that perhaps I could eat with Chris and Zoë a couple of times during the week. Something to ask about.

From the mudroom door I heard, "Yoo hoo."

I called out, "In the kitchen!"

Zoë and Asha appeared.

I stood and hugged first Zoë then Asha, "Welcome again to my home. Can I get either of you anything?"

Zoë said, "I'll get some water. Asha?"

"Do you happen to have any alcohol?"

"I have a bottle of white wine that I haven't opened yet."

"Perfect. Just a half a glass."

I went to the fridge.

Zoë sat down, "Asha, we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"It isn't that. The wine will just take off the edge."

I handed a glass to Asha and we sat down. "Before we start. Zoë, I just realized how lonesome it is eating here by myself night after night."

"Oh, I never thought of that! Quinn, you are coming to my house for dinner every night."

"Well, maybe you and Chris and Johnny can come here too."

She nodded. Then Zoë the planner took charge. "So, Quinn."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Asha and I have been talking and we want to have some ground rules and a bit of a plan."

"You are in charge. Whatever you want."

Zoë nodded, "So unless she says differently, Asha will only be having sex with me and you will only be having sex with me."

"That's easy. Will we all be in the room together?"

Asha laughed, "Of course. Quinn, it's not that I don't want to have sex with you. Well, it's complicated. You are Zoë's friend. Well, you're my friend too. It isn't the sex. Zoë, what am I trying to say?"

"She's not so sure about the whole hetero thing."

Asha interjected, "You just need to understand that I..." She looked at Zoë, "Quinn, please know that this has nothing to do with you."

I could see some sort of turmoil, "Asha, I am not offended in the least."

She looked at me, "Let's just say I have issues I am working through. Please work with me and if I change my mind on this, please do what I ask."

I smiled, "Fair enough. I will not be the least bit offended if you don't want anything to do with me at all. I understand that you have a different sexual orientation. That's cool."

Asha placed her hand on mine, "Thank you, Quinn."

I continued, "You need to know that since Zoë and I have been in this relationship she has been all about experimenting. I'm old. I'm just happy to have beautiful female companionship."

Zoë slapped my arm, "You're not old."

"OK, but I'm not young. Zoë correct me if I'm wrong here, but this past month or so has been all about you. It has been an amazing ride for me as well, but I want whatever she wants. I want to see her have pleasure. I want to make Zoë happy."

Zoë kissed my hand and continued holding it, "Asha, see why I love this man."

Asha was smiling too. "I can handle that. I would love to make Zoë happy too."

I said, "I will do whatever I am directed to do. If that means I stand on my head in the corner, then that's what I'll do."

They both laughed at that.

Zoë reached over and took Asha's hand. "Here's what I would like to do. I want to experience what it is like to be with another woman. I want to find out if I am straight or bi."

Asha raised Zoë's hand to her mouth and kissed it. "I am honored that you have asked me to be the one to help you find out."

Zoë was getting a little choked up. "I trust both of you and I know that one way or another, this will be a special night. Let's go upstairs."

We reconvened in my bedroom. I turned on the night stand lights as sunlight was fading.

Zoë sat in my rocker in the corner, "If the two of you would indulge one little idea of mine. Could you undress each other?"

I looked at Asha. "Are you cool with that?"

She said, "Sure."

She stepped over to me. She was wearing a navy blue blouse and white slacks.

She kicked off her flats. "You can undress me first."

I unbuttoned her blouse and Asha placed her hands on my hips. I untucked it from her jeans and gently pulled the halves apart. She let go of one hip and let her arm pull through the sleeve. I pulled the rest of the blouse around and Asha stood before me in her bra.

She was smiling at me, "You should reach behind me and undo the clasp."

I was a bit puzzled. Did she want me to be this close to her? She must have, because I felt her pull my hips closer. I looked down into her eyes. What amazing brown eyes. I reached around and released the bra. Asha clamped her arms down so that it didn't fall away. My face must have had a perplexed look.

She smiled at me, "If you were kneeling in front of me you would get a very good look at my breasts when my bra comes off."

So she wanted me to enjoy her? I knelt in front of her and she very slowly removed her bra. As I noted earlier, Asha is a buxom woman. Up-close, her dark areolas stood out against her brown skin. They were smooth with little ducts around the edge. Her nipples were relaxed. I am not a large breast man, but her large breasts were amazing with just the right amount of perkiness.

She looked down at me, "I know I said that I didn't want anything to happen between you and me, but would you like to suck on my nipples?"

I placed my hands on Asha's bare back and pulled her gently towards me. She placed her hands on my head. I ran my tongue around the edge of her areola. As I moved toward her nipple I felt the skin tightening beneath my tongue. I moved to her other breast and repeated the maneuver. By the time I returned to the first breast, her nipple was hard. I took it into my mouth and I heard a groan from Asha. I looked up and her eyes were closed. I moved back and forth with gentle sucks. Then I blew on them as she told me Chanda does.

As I was sucking, I unsnapped the front of her slacks. I hooked my thumbs under her panties and pulled them to the floor.

Asha looked down at me, "Would you like to taste me?"

She stepped out of her pants and spread her legs slightly. I put my finger to her opening, gathered a drop of her nectar, and put it to my lips. I groaned with pleasure.

"Do you want to eat me?"

This was going beyond the kitchen table discussion. I looked over at Zoë and she was vigorously nodding.

Asha saw that too and climbed up on the bed.

I looked at her, "You're OK with this?"

"This isn't scary. I think I want to see if you are as good as Zoë says you are."

I was still completely clothed, but I settled in between her thighs. I put my nose into her substantial pubes. Her pheromones were intoxicating. Before I knew it a naked Zoë was straddling Asha, her pussy on Asha's stomach. I didn't know what was going on between them, but I had Asha's very nice pussy in front of me.

The best way to describe Asha was that she was retro. She had a bush that came straight out of the seventies. Her vulva consisted of only a slit. Her labia majora completely hid the rest of her folds.

I started at her perineum and slowly slid my tongue along her slit, parting her labia. Asha spread her legs further, providing more access. There was motion and I saw that Zoë had placed herself over Asha's mouth. I reached up and took one of Asha's nipples between my fingers. I remembered our conversation from the hike and I began teasing her. Moving my tongue around, but not focusing on any one part -- vagina, slit, clit, perineum, anus, labia. I tried to be as random as possible, varying pressure and the amount of time I spent at any one location.

I looked up and saw Zoë's hips moving over Asha's face. What a fine view of her ass.

I decided to focus on Asha's clit. I circled around it, then gave it a couple of flicks with my tongue. Down to her opening to lap up her juices, then back to her clit. I continued this pattern for several minutes. I worried that putting my finger into Asha may cross a line, but as I sensed her orgasm approaching, I decided that finding her g-spot was more important. I slowly slid my finger in and felt the roof of her vagina. Bingo! Asha had a g-spot, albeit smaller than others.

At that moment, Zoë's head was thrown back. I could see her body shaking. Asha had successfully brought her to an orgasm. Time for Asha. As I rubbed her g-spot, I felt her vagina begin contracting. I wanted to keep this going as long as possible. I alternated between clit, nipple, and g-spot. Asha's back arched and at the same time Zoë rolled to the side. I had Asha cumming nicely and I worked to keep it going.

Zoë appeared at my side and I moved away so she could continue. I sat in the rocker and watched. Zoë began by kissing Asha's labia. I saw her hesitantly extend her tongue. Then she was all in. Asha let out a groan and grabbed Zoë's hair. Her back arched again and a guttural sound came from Asha's throat. Her legs came up around Zoë's head, blocking my view, but I knew Zoë had figured out how to pleasure Asha.

They continued like that for several minutes when Zoë stopped. Asha lay on the bed panting. Zoe's head rested on her thigh while she petted Asha's bush. I just sat in the chair, still in my clothes, enjoying the view.

Zoë looked over at me, "Quinn is still dressed!"

Asha sat up and Zoë hopped over to me. She pulled me to my feet. Asha sat on the edge of the bed watching. Zoë pulled my shirt over my head and then dropped to her knees as she dropped my trousers.

As I stepped out of my pants, Zoë said, "Asha I want to show you this."

My cock was at half mast, and Zoë was cupping my balls. Asha came over and knelt next to Zoë.

Zoë was smiling, "I know I am prejudiced, but I think Quinn's penis is absolutely beautiful." She lifted the shaft and gave it a lick. "See this part. It is really sensitive. I just love how pink and pretty it is. I also love his red pubes."

Asha put a finger out and petted the soft underside.

Zoë said, "I know this isn't attractive to you, but I love Quinn's penis. I want to get him hard for you."

Zoë started sucking and bobbing. Asha watched wide-eyed. In moments I was at full erection.

Zoë backed off. "Would you like to touch him?"

I said, "I feel like Zoë has taken me to 'show and tell'."

They both laughed. Asha reached out and put her hand around my shaft. She slowly stroked me.

She looked up at me, "Do you like that?"

"I do."

"I think I like it too."

She leaned and kissed the head of my cock.

Asha said, "I think lust is overcoming fear. Quinn, would you mind if I put your penis into me?"

I thought, lust overcoming fear? "Why don't I lie on my back and you can control everything."

Zoë said, "Asha, you will like being in control."

I lay down on my back and Asha straddled my legs.

Zoë was next to her. "If you place yourself over Quinn's cock, you can control how he enters you and how fast everything goes."

With a little trepidation, Asha placed my cock at her opening. She looked up at me and I decided to not move a muscle. Zoe put her arm around Asha as she closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself. Her pussy was very tight. I didn't know if she was a virgin, but there certainly hadn't been many things inside her.

Asha bottomed out and slowly began moving up and down on me. She placed her hands on my chest to balance herself. Zoë reached in and touched Asha's clit and I felt Asha's body jolt. Zoë's hand increased speed and within moments Asha was cumming again. Her vagina was rhythmically contracting on my cock. She reached down and grabbed Zoë's hand then fell forward onto me. I wrapped my arms around her and just held her. Asha kissed me and rolled off.

Zoë mounted and began vigorously fucking me. She used all the hip motions she had developed over the previous weeks, her hands on my chest. I looked over and Asha was watching intently. She reached up and took Zoë's nipple between her fingers and began kneading it. I did the same with the other nipple. Zoë was looking into my eyes with pure joy.

I smiled, "I'm going to cum, my love."

Zoë leaned forward and kissed me as passionately as I have ever been kissed. I pressed up into her as I came. She leaned back and kept the motion going. Then her back arched and I could feel her vagina contracting on my cock. She fell forward onto me as her orgasm waned. She slid off to one side and snuggled up to me. Asha moved against me on the other side and patted my chest.

I said, "By the way Asha, you have a g-spot."

"Is that what you did? That was amazing."

I thought I felt some moisture on my shoulder. Sure enough there were tears on Asha's face.

Zoë reached over and wiped one away, "What's the matter?"

"I haven't told very many people this. I had just turned 18. My father was arranging a marriage to boy I knew and liked. My cousin and two of his friends trapped me in a back room at his house and gang raped me for three hours. They each had their way with me many times. They slapped me. Punched me. Beat me. They forced their penises down my throat. My nose was pressed into their disgusting pubic hair. They smelled like piss. The stench. It was brutal. They said if I said anything that I would be branded a whore and I would be an outcast. Six weeks later I found out that I was pregnant and I had to tell my mother. She arranged for me to fly to San Francisco and stay with my aunt so I could have an abortion. When I arrived here, my aunt arranged for me to get a permanent visa because my father would not have me back. He said I disgraced the family and he could not allow me to be married because now I was damaged goods. My aunt was wonderful. She took me in and cared for me. I got my American high school diploma and went to university. Eventually I earned my doctorate."

Zoë was petting her face.

Asha continued, "I know this sounds sexist and racist, but since that day all penises were evil for me. I can still see the dark pubic hair and dark flesh of their penises. I can still smell the stench of their bodies. I have recurring nightmares where dark penises are attacking me, raping me, brutalizing me. I didn't want anything to do with men. They were dark and evil. Quinn, when Zoë was showing your penis to me, you broke the mold. Your skin wasn't dark like an Indian man. Your pubic hair wasn't dark. I know I am being racist. I don't care. You weren't forcing yourself on me. I was suddenly filled with a desire I had never felt before.

"Thank you for being gentle. Thank you for letting me find out about myself and work through my fears. Zoë, thank you for making this happen. I know it was supposed to be about you finding out about yourself, but I found out about me."

I smiled, "We also found out you had a g-spot."

Asha laughed, "Yes. That was amazing. I have to tell Chanda. I will also need to tell her that I am bi. I suppose I am bi, but only with the right man. So far that group is a set of one -- you Quinn."

"I'm glad I could be of service to both of you."

_ _ _ _ _

On Monday afternoon I was sitting in my office reviewing my materials for class. It looked like Francesca's band would rehearse on Monday and Thursday evenings. She wanted to sign up for a gig at the Brew Pub in about three weeks' time. She also found a replacement guitarist for Sam so I could stick to the bass.

I was deep into my reading when I heard from the common area, "Where's the motherfucker?"

I looked up and Jack Ashby was standing there, red in the face. "You're fucking my wife!"

I stood up and readied myself for some kind of confrontation. "Whoa, Jack back up."

"My buddy Rob said he saw you two eating in that sushi place!"

I tried to keep my voice low so as to not escalate the situation, "Jack, having dinner is not the same as having sex."

"Fuck you!"

Keeping my voice low, "Plus, I'm not going to discuss Christina with you. That wouldn't be appropriate."

"Fuck appropriate! You've been wanting to fuck her for years! I see the way you look at her you motherfucker! I need to kick the living shit out of you."

"I wouldn't advise trying that."

Just then two campus police officers appeared behind Jack, one stocky and one tall.

The tall one asked, "Professor is this man disturbing you?"

Jack screamed, "You fucker!"

Suddenly Jack ran at me and lunged across the desk. In boxing, the term is leading with your chin. Without thinking, I hit him with a quick left-right combination, connecting with his jaw both times. Jack face planted on to my desk with a sickening thud. I saw blood start to spread on the surface. I suspected that he broke his nose on contact. He also appeared to be out cold.

The cops came forward. The stocky cop said, "Damn Professor, you coldcocked him."

I rubbed my knuckles, "Golden Gloves runner up when I was 19. Damn. That hurt."

My hands hurt like hell. There is a reason boxers wear gloves. I had a decent cut on my right hand. I grabbed a tissue and pressed. My right hand started to swell a bit.

The other cop smiled, "Nice work." He spoke into his shoulder microphone. "We have an unconscious civilian in Professor McMullen's office. Request an ambulance."

My colleague Herb appeared in the doorway, "Hope you didn't mind me calling security."

"Thanks. Excellent call. I owe you a beer for that."

The tall police officer, who seemed to be charge, came over to me, "Do you know who this is?"

"It's Jack Ashby. Professor Ashby's husband."

"Perhaps we shouldn't take him down to the city jail."

"Actually, I think Professor Ashby would want you to do that. She'd divorcing him and he's being a butthead."

"Then it will be our pleasure."

An EMT arrived at the door. She immediately checked Jack's pulse. Her partner came in and they checked his neck to see if it was broken.

The woman asked, "What happened to him?"

The first cop said, "He attacked Professor McMullen and the professor defended himself. Knocked the jerk out cold."

The EMTs rolled Jack onto his side. Blood flowed freely from his nose. They stuffed some gauze in his nostrils to stem the flow. A moan came from Jack.

The female EMT instructed her colleague, "Go get the gurney." She turned to the cops, "We'll transport him to the E.R. What do you want done after that?"

"One of us will go down with him and when he's released we'll take him to city lock-up."

The gurney arrived and the EMTs quickly removed Jack.

The tall cop handcuffed him to the gurney. "I'll ride in the back with him."