All Comments on 'Regency Estates: Not Cheating?'

by 142857repeat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

I guess the wives who kept their freshman figures and A cup tits were just plain left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This didn’t seem as much like a real story as it did a mere typing. Which makes it absurd in the extreme.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

WTF was this incoherent drivel?

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Wasn’t sure at first, then started to imagine the scene as painted, though don’t quite get the Access Room/Regency Estates angle (will have to reread ), and laughed — hilarious and not least bit erotic. Liked the originality. You have quite the imagination; really enjoyed the poignancy of your earlier piece.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Just another STUPID cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlimited cuck salad at the wimp bar. And everybody wants a plate. Pathetic.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Not cheating? Dude, it’s called a titty fuck because it is a fuck. I can only assume you were going for humor here, as I found it kinda funny. I can just imagine how my wife would react if I told her the neighbor lady jacked me off with her tits, but I didn’t cheat, I just let it happen. Yeah, I’m sure she’d be fine with it and I’m sure the neighbors hubby would have no issues either. I, for one, would not be ok with my wife puking on the neighbors dick when it was between her tits. Generally, anytime you assist anyone, other than your spouse, in achieving an orgasm you have cheated on your spouse.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Poor closeted full on homosexual who cant come to grips with his true sexuality.

This was dumber than shit, literally from the first sentence.

Mommy needs to shut off your wifi access, kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why complain? Divorce the slut before you catch an STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

More cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
That Was Odd, In An Odd Sort Of Way

What was the point? I didn't get it, but thanks for the effort.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

Well, I thought it was very entertaining. Loved the ending.

It was actually more entertaining than the whiny britches endlessly prattling on about the cucks the seem to be so obsessed with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the idiot wimp giving authors instructions on deleting comments. Go fuck yourself!! So according to your dumbass we should all blow smoke up the author's ass and sing his praises for posting shit stories?? You're one dumb motherfucker

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Ha!!! Still haven't figured out the point, but it was funny

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

What a fucked up piece of shit..

DOL

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Can not help but post a second comment: Surely you find the comments entertaining albeit probably not very helpful viz. your writing. Aside from an original, well crafted storyline, you pinched a nerve, which brings out the inane rants. Smile, and keep sharing.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No matter how you state it, this story is a silly piece of shit.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Props have to be given for originality, imagination, and creativity. Almost all of the comments are negative, which surely means the story didn't follow the prescribed format for LW. It also means that it didn't mesh with the immature and insecure. I found it funny, and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too stupid for words. Yet you used a few.

.

1 *

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I was taught that if I couldn't say anything nice, not to say anything.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

To say this story's stupid was to give it too much credit. Since there's no "0", I gave it a 1. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous