All Comments on 'Regrets'

by JamesMiehoff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
A Fun Read****

The truth will set you free!! Good read someone had to say those things. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geez!

Guy sounds like he has and had the perfect marriage so I have no idea what he is complaining about! A faithful sexy wife that still desires him! Lucky bastard.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
No Regrets

Oh hell yeah. Now, that is hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reality

My wife and I have been married 49 years , have 5 children , and she is recovering from aa stroke 5 years ago .We have both made many of those comments , but I wouldn't trade our life together for anything .I wouldn't mind if she had never had the stroke , but you take what life gives you. And it has given me her.

JamesMiehoffJamesMiehoffabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks. I do appreciate the comments. This story was sparked by a conversation about how we are never satisfied with what we have. We look to our elders and say, "They had it so easy" or we look to those younger than us and say "Look at all the cool things they have."

I agree with the sentiments expressed here. I too have a wife and a long term marriage and wouldn't trade either of them. But it is human to look around and say, "What if..." even if you know you probably wouldn't if it was offered.

James

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous