Rehabilitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop! It feels incredible. I feel like I am going to come," he said, his blue-green eyes wild.

She sucked and licked at his fingers, nibbling at the tips, recreating the technique for the blow jobs that he loved before this. She flicked her tongue over his forefinger and sucked deeply. A bright pink flush flooded up his neck to his cheeks. His arousal excited her and she reared up with Jason still inside of her and braced herself on Brandon's chest. Jason held her shoulders as he drove into her and Brandon licked his other thumb and rubbed her clit until she collapsed against his chest, shuddering in pleasure. Jason pulled out in alarm as her vagina pulsed in orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I almost came there," Jason sighed.

She giggled and flipped around to face Jason.

"Let's make that happen," she said. "Brandon do you think I should suck him off while you fuck me with those fingers?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Brandon grunted.

She kissed down Jason's chest, lightly swirling her tongue over his dark nipples as he knelt in front of her. She pushed him backward onto the bed and swept her hair back before leaning forward taking his cock into her mouth. Brandon rocked forward toward her upturned, dripping pussy and licked and sucked between her slick lips before sliding his fingers inside of her. She gripped his fingers and wagged her hips back and forth as she swirled her tongue over the tip of Jason's engorged head, tasting the briny fluid. He thrust upward as she sucked him. Using her saliva to stroke his shaft, she rubbed up and down, her hand barely closing over his thickness.

Brandon was fucking her furiously now as the tempo of her sucking quickened. She felt a pulse and a hot jet of bitter salty come flooded her mouth, just as another orgasm rocked through her body. Brandon groaned as she clamped down on his fingers just like he used to when they were fucking before his injury.

The three of them collapsed together side by side on the bed with Brittany sandwiched between the men. She turned to Brandon and kissed him and then to Jason and kissed him. The smell of male skin and sweat and sex lingering on them. She started to sit up when she noticed tears edging silently from the corners of Brandon's eyes. He never cried. He joked and smiled sadly, but this was the first time she saw tears. Not once.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" She asked, turned to her side and propping herself up on her elbow to face him. Jason sat up, concerned, and furrowed his brow.

Brandon pressed the heels of his hands into his eyes and rubbed.

"I came."

"You did?" She said gently.

"Not like with sperm or anything, but I felt it through my fingers and my brain. It was like my whole body was coming," he said, his voice hitching. "I never thought I could come again."

Jason and Brittany both embraced him, tucking him close to their naked bodies and nuzzling into his neck. They twined their legs together and Brittany drew their heads to her breast, where she stroked their hair until they drifted off.

12