Rehearsal

Story Info
Two musicians hook up during a break from rehearsal.
1.7k words
4.35
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my instrument under my chair and stepped into the hallway. We were only an hour into the three-hour rehearsal, and I was already falling asleep between runs.

I walked down the hall to the stairs and climbed them slowly as I hummed the show music to myself. I was cresting the stairs when I heard footsteps behind me, just as slow and tired sounding as mine. I saw the mess of blond hair out of the corner of my eye and smiled.

"Are you as tired as I am?" I asked, grinning, as I watched him climb the last few steps. He smiled back and we started down the upstairs hall.

"Yeah, I think so," he responded, and I couldn't help but notice the dimples that stood out as he grinned. You have a boyfriend, I reminded myself as we came to a stop at the windows. Yes, I had a boyfriend, but only for a few weeks, and we hadn't talked yet about being exclusive. Fuck it, I thought. He's too beautiful to pass up. We kept walking until we came to the row of huge windows. Both of us hopped up onto the wide marble windowsill, looking out at the dark campus. Snow had just started to flurry around the buildings.

He broke the silence, which was unusual for him. "What time is it?"

I leaned over the windowsill and caught a glimpse of the clock. "Just past eight."

"These late rehearsals kill me. And I'm usually a night person."

"Me too," I said, nodding, as we made eye contact. Those blue eyes. I managed to look away first and drew in a long breath, letting it out slowly. We'd been sneaking glances at each other all week, and I especially liked to watch him during breaks. His neck arched as he drank from his water bottle, and his lips parted as he took deep breaths. He must've saw my eyes glaze over because he interrupted my daydream.

"Got plans after this?"

Instead of answering, I just stared at him. The grin snuck back onto his face as if he knew what I was going to say. I said it anyway. "I was actually going to ask you the same thing." He chuckled and looked away. I thought I actually saw the hint of a blush on his cheeks. It gave me confidence, knowing I could throw him off his game. "We could get food, or take a drive, or just walk around." My voice trailed off, not wanting to sound pushy.

"Let's take a walk," he said, nodding. "My legs are going to be stiff after this."

I smiled. My confidence was still surging, so I spit out what I wanted to say before I could lose my nerve. "You know I'm flirting with you, right?"

That made him laugh, and his laugh made me wet. I could focus on him and nothing else. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I realized the other musicians were probably wondering where we were. I couldn't bring myself to care. He looked at me and said, "Yeah, I know you're flirting."

I'd heard men like bold, confident women. Fuck it. "So, you want to keep flirting, or do something about it?"

"Well, yeah, I want to do something about it. But you have a boyfriend, and I have roommates, so it's not like we can just do whatever we want."

I think we were both surprised by our own boldness. Since we met, we'd been skirting around our attraction, only talking twice a week during rehearsal, and only catching quick looks during runs. Now, everything was in the open, and my heart was pounding so loud I could barely speak.

I cleared my throat. "My boyfriend and I aren't exclusive yet. I met him just a few days before I met you."

He perked up as soon as I said that. I watched his eyes glance around the hall, from the huge windows, to the darkness outside, to the benches across the hall. There was no privacy.

His eyes came to rest on the door of the women's bathroom behind me.

Our thoughts clicked together and we both jumped off the windowsill, him leading as we practically raced down the hall to the bathroom. It had been cleaned, and it smelled of bleach and was dead silent.

I barely had time to think before his hands were on my ribs, pushing me against the door. My hands gripped his arms and worked up to his shoulders, my nails digging into his back as our lips met. The kiss was frantic, desperate, but felt amazing. I managed to whisper, "I've fantasized about you for so long."

"God, me too," he answered as one of his hands wrapped around my ass. "Every time you walk by me, I have to look away or I'll get hard."

"Are you serious?" I demanded. This was too good to be true.

"Dead serious," he said gruffly as we kissed again. It had been so long since I'd kissed someone that was good at it. Our lips parted and came together at the same time, and his tongue gently touched the tip of mine. Somehow, I remembered what he'd said just a few seconds before. I grabbed his perfect jawline and pulled away.

"So, you fantasized about me?"

He smiled again. I never knew someone's dimples could turn me on so much. "All the time. I'd be in class and just zone out and...think about you riding me."

All the air rushed out of my chest. I'd been around him for so long and he hardly ever spoke, just played beautifully and answered when I greeted him. Now, he was so bold and outright, it was the sexiest thing I could imagine. I stuttered, "I...didn't realize the feeling was so mutual."

"Yeah, I'd say the feeling's mutual," he grabbed my leg and yanked it up until it rested on his hip. I could feel his hip bone and I could see the muscles in his forearm. "Do you want to..."

"Fuck yes, God yes," I answered before he could finish. He nodded quickly and untied his joggers. I'd worn a loose jumper, thank God. I reached down and moved the fabric to one side as he moved his own underwear out of the way. In the next instant, we both moaned at the same time as he entered me. He stayed there for a moment, both of us frozen in disbelief that our fantasies were coming true. Then he slowly withdrew and thrust forward again, coaxing another small moan out of my throat.

I felt like I should say something, but nothing needed to be said. Our bodies moved in unison. With each thrust I buried my hands deeper in his blond hair, pushing it back from his forehead. His fingers dug into my thigh and his feet braced against the floor. The toes of my right foot barely touched the ground. My left thigh was still wrapped around him, gripping his hips and drawing him in deeper.

We made eye contact, our faces inches apart, as he relentlessly fucked and I rocked my hips to match. So many times I'd watched his lips part because he was out of breath from playing. Now, they parted as he tilted his head down, groaning. The small sounds escaping his mouth became more frequent as we went on, until I was sure there was no sound more beautiful than his moans. My hands slid under the hem of his shirt and ran over the tensed muscles of his back.

He looked into my eyes again, and I snatched a kiss. I could see him sweating and my own heart was beating out of my chest. I wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling his prefect jawline. "Come for me."

One more moan, and he tensed as my nails left marks on his back. He buried himself deep inside me. I let my head fall back against the door and tried to absorb his beauty: his eyes squeezed shut, his perfect lips parted, his face flushed, and sweaty blond hair hanging down. I could only stare and relish the feeling of his orgasm. He gasped for breath and I heard my pulse in my ears. After a few seconds, he pulled back and braced one hand against the wall. I felt something warm drip down the inside of my thigh.

I somehow managed to say, "You're so fucking sexy."

He released his hand from my ass and ran it through his hair. "You're one to talk. Telling me to come at exactly the right moment." I let my leg fall back to the floor as he tightened his grip on my waist. "I haven't come that hard in a while."

I smiled widely and straightened my posture, feeling how stiff my muscles were. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You better. Fuck, that was good," he said as he slumped against me, still gasping, and I held his shoulders. He grinned up at me. "That was insane."

I laughed out loud. "Strongly agree."

His eyes flitted down to my legs. My jumper wasn't very long, and we both saw the creamy white wetness dripping down my thighs. He closed his eyes and chuckled.

"What, are you embarrassed?" I teased. His face had a hint of red to it again.

He met my eyes reluctantly. "No, but I don't have a towel."

I swallowed. "There's tissues."

He stepped back as I bit the inside of my cheek. I couldn't believe what was happening. He took a couple tissues from the counter and knelt down. He caught the drip before it reached my knee and then dried the insides of thighs, watching my face the whole time. I couldn't help biting my lip.

"Don't look at me like that unless you want me to come to your car tonight," he warned, his eyes locked on my mouth.

"That's an idea," I said, and licked my lips. He stood up and tossed the tissues into the trash. I pushed myself off the wall. "Are we going to do this again?"

"I sure as hell hope so," he answered quickly, picking up his bag. We walked carefully back downstairs, both of us still trembling, and finished rehearsal.